Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos (58100 Views)

Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by AuroraB(f): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2017
: embarassed embarassed -[ embarassed embarassed embarassed
Hey God sad
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Vado(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2017
nams77:

The first meaningful post

Assin! Thread reeks of dumb comments.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2017
donlucabrazi:
embarassed

You all should quit the criticisms already. The thread says "Yoga Instructor shows off her FLEXIBILTY and not SIX PACKS".....and from the pics, she's quite flexible for her size!......

Most of us find it easy to laugh at others to to feel good about ourselves when in truth, we are battling with our own insecurities. How many of us can proudly show off every part of our body without feeling ashamed?

Most of these savage comments are from people who wish on a daily basis they had firmer, Larger, or smaller boobs....Bigger/Longer Diicks, pointed noses, bigger Asses, and so on. Yet here we are feeling so righteous in a faceless forum. Shame on you all....

To you out there feeling ashamed of your body. Pls do not let the world redefine you. You are beautiful the way you are and they are people secretly wishing they were like you. You did not create yourself did you?

With that said, do the best best you can to change the things you can about yourself. Eat right and exercise frequently. For the things you cannot change, accept them and move on. There's someone out there who loves you just as u are

I don't know why I'm writing this episode. I believe I was led by the spirit. It is my firm believe that this little contribution will comfort someone out there and be a source of inspiration to others!

Thanks and God bless us all
#ENDSARS

shut up and play tetris if you have nothing useful to type. Kill joy.. we want to indulge our savage instinct unbridled, so you can go and eat cow dung with your bloody intervention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Daeylar(f): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
are you this desperate for acceptance? let me guess you are very fat and ugly as sin?
see let me tell you, nairaland girls find desperate guys unattractive.. so stop saying rubbish just to get sympathy

Leave him alone

You're part of the Nigerians who have a very silly mindset where they want to control how others act and at the same time are so immature to know that everyone cannot be like them and are very intolerant to accept that everyone can't think the same.
Calling someone's opinion rubbish because he doesn't agree with you.
Did he tell you he was looking for anyone's acceptance?
Did he tell you he was looking for sympathy?
Mtchewww,

You people just come to nairaland to say nonsense sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Daeylar(f): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2017
donlucabrazi:
embarassed

You all should quit the criticisms already. The thread says "Yoga Instructor shows off her FLEXIBILTY and not SIX PACKS".....and from the pics, she's quite flexible for her size!......

Most of us find it easy to laugh at others to to feel good about ourselves when in truth, we are battling with our own insecurities. How many of us can proudly show off every part of our body without feeling ashamed?

Most of these savage comments are from people who wish on a daily basis they had firmer, Larger, or smaller boobs....Bigger/Longer Diicks, pointed noses, bigger Asses, and so on. Yet here we are feeling so righteous in a faceless forum. Shame on you all....

To you out there feeling ashamed of your body. Pls do not let the world redefine you. You are beautiful the way you are and they are people secretly wishing they were like you. You did not create yourself did you?

With that said, do the best best you can to change the things you can about yourself. Eat right and exercise frequently. For the things you cannot change, accept them and move on. There's someone out there who loves you just as u are

I don't know why I'm writing this episode. I believe I was led by the spirit. It is my firm believe that this little contribution will comfort someone out there and be a source of inspiration to others!

#ENDSARS
So nice.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Leave him alone jor,,

You're part of the Nigerians who have a very silly mindset where they want to control how others act and at the same time are so immature to know that everyone cannot be like them and are very intolerant to accept that everyone can't think the same.
Mtchewww,

Aunty.. haba wetin i do ni?

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Daeylar(f): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by chrisskynet(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2017
jamariwolf:
you know you have an ugly body. you just want to disgust people. smh

Coming frm a lady Smh. D endless hate among bitches is incurable.. d + size lady is plain awesome.. @jamariwolf See ur mouth like camel.

4 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by pweetiedee(m): 10:11am On Dec 05, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
Stretch marks don finish this one nyash ... I dropped back my Vaseline and walks out of this thread !!

So you carry Vaseline come before
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Daeylar:

smiley

can i see your boobs?
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by pweetiedee(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2017
chudyprince:
Fat women always makes me feel honey kiss

They don't make you feel "sugar"?
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by BluntBoy(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Flexibility? Where is the flexibility?
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by BabaIjebuXL(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2017
H
Uchihaitaci:
are you this desperate for acceptance? let me guess you are very fat and ugly as sin?
see let me tell you, nairaland girls find desperate guys unattractive.. so stop saying rubbish just to get sympathy

And who gives an entire f!!k about nairaland girls? Before addressing a person be sure to know his or her calibre.
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by pweetiedee(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2017
donlucabrazi:
embarassed

#ENDSARS

This is nice

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by micol10(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
Stretch marks don finish this one nyash ... I dropped back my Vaseline and walks out of this thread !!
wasline family spotted

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Swizdoe(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2017
She for dey uncomfortable in her skin before... No be her headache be that.
Very funny statement
earthsync:
she's comfortable in her own skin, good for her.
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by malware: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2017
ibkkk:
I don't understand the reason for this semi-nude something now.

Really, till we meet abi

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by don4real18(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2017
booqee:
despite all the yoga, the flexibility and the fitness..she still did not lose all that massive weight?! shocked

Her case is irredeemable mehn..so sad cry
She didn't say she's hoping to lose weight... She's proud of her body so quit hating or show us your own

4 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by earthsync(f): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2017
onatisi:

leave dem , let them continue laughing at her
already she has over 350,000 followers, many of those laughing at her here don't even have 20 , even their family members aren't following them
many plus size women world wide are already contacting the lady and she is making cool bucks
the same medium ppl are using to laugh and criticize is the same many are making millions with

lol I think that is the thing with most people, always quick to hate on others who are better than them

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Praktikals(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2017
festwiz:
Disgusting!

No offence to fat ladies, but, this is like watching pap (akamu) doing yoga.
A trial will change your view for ever.
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by optimus09: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Thanks for the inspirational song.God bless you smiley
derecho:
WORRIED OR LONELY?SEE THE VIDEO BELOW
CHALLENGE YOUR MIND WITH PROFITABLE THINGS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kMANX0W5Wg
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Adaomalight(f): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2017
donlucabrazi:
embarassed

#ENDSARS

One bottle of coke for you grin

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by effogis: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2017
I am not against her yoga exercise, what I am against is her appearing nude. That is ablusote lunacy.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Leave him alone jor,,

Mtchewww,

Nairaland girls attention wh0re

sucker for love

desperado la nairaland females

needy love gubbler
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by kamantan(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2017

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
jamariwolf:
You that hav an amazing body, how about u take a pic of ursef doing dose stunts, stop hating gal

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Preye21: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2017
I'll pass, just cos i don't eat pork

Nice stunts though
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2017
jamariwolf:

God please let @jamariwolf not be female...cos if so, mehn that is some cruel, clueless, totally lacking -in -empathy creature You made
(Shudders)
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by HaneefahRN(f): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Does self love equals going nude?

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2017
donlucabrazi:
embarassed

Most of us find it easy to laugh at others to to feel good about ourselves when in truth, we are battling with our own insecurities...

[b]#ENDSARS

Thank you for restoring my hope in humanity again..your soul is beautiful
e-love to you

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Rozaytee: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2017
it's gross... she looks shapeless... she should work on her weight biko... see tummy
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by principi(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
jamariwolf:
Have you ever created a robot?
Don't just spew trash because you have a phone.
She is comfortable in her own skin.
Body shaming people is evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA / The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health / Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.