Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos (58099 Views)

Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by pol23: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2017
Eyi ga.
Body shaming is not good.
Shame's when a bald man wear Afro.
A plus woman wears Bikini.
I assume this is a shameful act...
My ASSUMPTION.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by hezy4real01(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2017
Rubbish, she no even fresh sef

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaipke sugarmummy grin
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Ajepako no wan grew o
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Adakintroy: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Daniel2060:
Yoga instructor that can not shape her ClothBelle
Is that one a GYMINIST?? grin

That you can't tell the difference btw a yoga / fitness trainer/body builder,should not be her problem.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by demefa(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2017
She looks like my gf, these kinda gals always have very sweet pussy
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by muller101(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Such an irregular and IMPROPER shape

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by fatpogba7(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2017
she looks like a trapezium
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by olawamide042(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Her body is too fleshy.....Looks dirty

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by MrBingo: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A yoga instructor, Jessamyn Stanley who is breaking the norm With over 350 thousand Instagram followers loves to strike different poses in lingerie while inspiring others.

She shared these photos of her showing off her incredible flexibility and wrote;
"It is hard to be confident in yourself. Social media makes it look easy and sometimes even glamorous, but it’s not. My struggle towards self-confidence and self-love is constantly evolving. In my experience, self-hate doesn’t miraculously go away. It takes work. Showing up for that work is what’s most important. So every day, I come back to the drawing board.

I wipe away yesterday’s actions and try to release both the good and the bad emotions. I try to be compassionate towards myself. I try to show myself love instead of hate. It is hard. I was not trained to love myself. I’m not good at it.

And I don’t live in a world that wants me to love myself. But this work isn’t about a hashtag or a movement- it’s about survival. I must love myself in order to survive. That’s the goal. Everything else is just extra."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/plus-sized-yoga-instructor-shows-off.html

...nude were?...we can't even see her booooobsi angry
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by onatisi(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2017
earthsync:
she's comfortable in her own skin, good for her.
leave dem , let them continue laughing at her
already she has over 350,000 followers, many of those laughing at her here don't even have 20 , even their family members aren't following them
many plus size women world wide are already contacting the lady and she is making cool bucks
the same medium ppl are using to laugh and criticize is the same many are making millions with

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2017
all these useless women using nudity to express themseves. after they would tell us they are not sex objects.. all these ashawos exposing their bodies, after they would tell us, the have more than sex to offer...

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Daeylar(f): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2017
earthsync:
she's comfortable in her own skin, good for her.
That's the most important thing. Self love, I'm glad she did what she wanted regardless of her weight

onatisi:

leave dem , let them continue laughing at her
already she has over 350,000 followers, many of those laughing at her here don't even have 20 , even their family members aren't following them
many plus size women world wide are already contacting the lady and she is making cool bucks
the same medium ppl are using to laugh and criticize is the same many are making millions with

Chaii, no chill this early morning

6 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by tbliss22(m): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2017
It's obvious she did this out of hatred from people around her due to her sized disgusting body shape.

She just worsen her case by putting those shapeless body on social media. Staying fit remains the best, don't be lazy in doing excess exercise after all its actually to keep fit.

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by masks(m): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2017
this is not too pleasing to look @ undecidedthis is not too pleasing to look @

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nonymillz: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2017
chudyprince:
Fat women always makes me feel honey kiss

hahahahahaha... just laughed away my worries...
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2017
lee007:
This is highly disrespectful to the late Oba whose picture you have used. Pls let's have some decency at least.
Honestly I was abt saying d same thing when I came across dat pic...
So very disrespectful angry
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by walter08: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2017
To be famous in life, you have to do extraordinary thing to become one
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by euroboy95: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2017
INTERESTING

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Xfemt(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2017
i love fat girls but dis one is a no no for me, watin be dis. yoga ko konga ni

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by rhonard(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
what the hell is this

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by homesteady(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
Stretch marks don finish this one nyash ... I dropped back my Vaseline and walks out of this thread !!

What you are seeing is called Cellulite and not stretch marks.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by onatisi(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2017
Daeylar:

That's the most important thing. Self love, I'm glad she did what she wanted regardless of her weight

Chaii, no chill this early morning
sister but that is the bitter truth of life ,
this lady is using her body to gain popularity, fame and money without engaging in any vices
she is now known worldwide, while many of those laughing at her will never be known worldwide
she is using what she has to get what she needs
if only ppl can see the internet as an avenue of achieving things,learning things and not just a place to laugh and joke
then they will realize the power of the internet.
daddy freeze too is using his own criticisms of pastors to get adverts on his twitter page and more followers
ppl are just taking big advantage of the net , while some while away their time joking on it
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by CecilMJones: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
despite all the yoga, the flexibility and the fitness.
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by itsandi(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Beautiful smiley
Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by busco59: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2017
Why you come de show us nau!!!! Its your life fatness, so deal with it personally, must the public be involved. just trying to sell yourself to the public cheaply all in the name of yoga, if you wear cloth na bad thing. I think you are not saying the truth woman, you are using yoga to advertise your product.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by nams77: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2017
donlucabrazi:
embarassed

You all should quit the criticisms already. The thread says "Yoga Instructor shows off her FLEXIBILTY and not SIX PACKS".....and from the pics, she's quite flexible for her size!......

Most of us find it easy to laugh at others to to feel good about ourselves when in truth, we are battling with our own insecurities. How many of us can proudly show off every part of our body without feeling ashamed?

Most of these savage comments are from people who wish on a daily basis they had firmer, Larger, or smaller boobs....Bigger/Longer Diicks, pointed noses, bigger Asses, and so on. Yet here we are feeling so righteous in a faceless forum. Shame on you all....

To you out there feeling ashamed of your body. Pls do not let the world redefine you. You are beautiful the way you are and they are people secretly wishing they were like you. You did not create yourself did you?

With that said, do the best best you can to change the things you can about yourself. Eat right and exercise frequently. For the things you cannot change, accept them and move on. There's someone out there who loves you just as u are

I don't know why I'm writing this episode. I believe I was led by the spirit. It is my firm believe that this little contribution will comfort someone out there and be a source of inspiration to others!

Thanks and God bless us all
#ENDSARS
The first meaningful post

4 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by maj59(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2017
some guys right now

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2017
BabaIjebuXL:

There is nothing ugly about her, she is thick and sexy.
are you this desperate for acceptance? let me guess you are very fat and ugly as sin?
see let me tell you, nairaland girls find desperate guys unattractive.. so stop saying rubbish just to get sympathy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Arijude(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Fatty pompom

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by Daeylar(f): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2017
onatisi:

sister but that is the bitter truth of life ,
this lady is using her body to gain popularity, fame and money without engaging in any vices
she is now known worldwide, while many of those laughing at her will never be known worldwide
she is using what she has to get what she needs
if only ppl can see the internet as an avenue of achieving things,learning things and not just a place to laugh and joke
then they will realize the power of the internet.
daddy freeze too is using his own criticisms of pastors to get adverts on his twitter page and more followers
ppl are just taking big advantage of the net , while some while away their time joking on it

True, very true. All true.

I don't think freeze goal is to get more adverts and followers though, although it's definitely a side benefit.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos by floxyp: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2017
In as much as. I admire how flexible she looks,I d'nt see the point of her unclothedness.I believe she can still throw those stunts while having some clothes on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA / The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health / Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.