Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,861 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook (1166 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by IamHeWrites: 2:05am On Dec 05, 2017
This Nigerian guy named Asonta Benjaminjust took to Facebook to post the above photo of his Girlfriends eyes, according to him she failed to realise who the man in their relationship was, so he had to put her in her place.

See his post below;
Guys when ever your gal started thinking that she is the man of the house please don’t hesitate to put her in this kind of condition…supported this is my gal she collect this morning…am a super man…mtchwww. oya girls kill me
#Asonta#"

See reactionon his post;
Abiola Onikoyi You must be the dumbest fucker on earth if you think this publicity stunt will get you anywhere in life and if what you say is actually true, severe beating will be breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snack for your mother, sisters, father, brothers, every member of your immediate family because one way or the other, they made a banged up job of raising a useless, sorry excuse of an human being like you. Oloshi, eranko.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-guy-beats-up-his-girlfriend.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by zadok60: 2:33am On Dec 05, 2017
most men are the ones making the ladies become wicked
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by jeff1607(m): 3:04am On Dec 05, 2017
dis one na Apollo na

this guy better sleep with one eye open or with armour
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by Khd95(m): 3:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Mr super man
Anthony Joshua is calling u....stupid coward

If sars hold am now he go dey cry like baby,see what u did to a lady for one stupid reason

Any man who beats a woman is a fool,argue with ur papa
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 05, 2017
He's just a bloody fool.. May ur daughters get the same treatment.. im sure the crazy lady here won't leave be claiming love till he breaks your skull or till u end up stabbing him to death
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by ibkkk(f): 4:20am On Dec 05, 2017
Yaay!
Mo gbe!

So many Lunatics on the loose! sad

Some ladies love them crazy,tho.She may still go back to him. sad
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by princeade86(m): 4:55am On Dec 05, 2017
when they see responsible man call them and wish to marry them, na to dey follow weed guy up and down sweet dem because of small change he dey give dem. they won't know happiness is d best in relationship.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by NeeKlaus: 4:58am On Dec 05, 2017
He should thank God she's not my Sister. My brothers and I will turn his skin colour to black ASAP.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by QueenSekxy(f): 5:09am On Dec 05, 2017
God please don't
give me Vampires in human incarnate. .

I can't even deal,,,this boy is a stupid mofo driven by immaturity, ,I hope the girl learns her lessons and take to her heels..stupid braggart
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by Kimcutie: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2017
Khd95:
Mr super man

If sars hold am now he go dey cry like baby,see what u did to a lady for one stupid reason

Men beat, women kill.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2017
Though the guy is a dumb bitchy ass pen1s cap, i still blame the fvck lady 4 her predicament

all these pussy ass slay queens turning down responsible guys for dirty ass wipe fvckboys with beards just because of the change and perharps beard too should continue to bear whatever shiit come their way and stop complaining cos me, i dont give a fvck
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by pu7pl3(m): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Though the guy is a dumb bitchy ass pen1s cap, i still blame the fvck lady 4 her predicament

all these pussy ass slay queens turning down responsible guys for dirty ass wipe fvckboys with beards just because of the change and perharps beard too should continue to bear whatever shiit come their way and stop complaining cos me, i dont give a fvck

grin bruh uve got no beards right?
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by BluntBoy(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2017
Khd95:
Mr super man

But Joshua too was a bully and may still be a bully. My advice to this man is to sublimate his aggression into boxing like Anthony Joshua has done.

For the fact that this man is not even remorseful is the reason why we would soon be at his doorstep with the police.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2017
I don't blame him, I blame the stupid girls that date the dogs like him.

These are the kind of boys I don't regret humiliating because they need to be treated like the animals they are.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

grin bruh uve got no beards right?
yes i dont
wetin happen?
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by pu7pl3(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

yes i dont
wetin happen?

Nothing I just figured smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by pu7pl3(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

yes i dont
wetin happen?

Nothing I just figured smiley
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2017
He should be arrested asap. I hate such, what gave him the effrontery to put such act on Facebook, he must be a stupid fool.

Some girls will date anything sha, I can't even stoop so low to date this baby fool.
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by habsydiamond(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
one sentence for him.... he is a big fool....
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by Jodha(f): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Coward...see him big nose and bleached face....dunno y ladies still endure such maltreatment for this 21st century..
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by lozairio(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Fool now they say hin facebook account was hacked
Re: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook by skywalker240(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
As 4 the puffed eye lady, we al knw what happens nxt,
grin grin grin grin
but 2 bad only few folks know what my smilin memes is saying.

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Really Get Guys By Playing Hard To Get? / A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. / I Married Him Out Of Frustration,i Want Out But He Wont Let Me Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.