Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (80381 Views)

Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 06, 2017
Bloggers with their catching heading, where, when and how did the lady rejected proposal?

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Osinachiadinma: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2017
I think you guys have advised him well except if he intentionally wants to enter a one chance. For a lady to be earning 180K and spending about 300K for every shopping indicates that there is an external help which may be other men. So, it is possible this your friend is already being weighed on a scale against other men. And you know what, her response shows that your friend weighed nothing.

My advice is that he should leave the girl alone and concentrate on his job, exams and the lady that loves him dearly. There is every pointer that this girl in question has no love for him but is only interested in cash flow. Tell your friend to be warned, he is inviting high BP for himself. If eventually he marries her, the lady will think that she favoured him by agreeing to marry him and you know what that means...

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by centboy123456(m): 6:25am On Dec 06, 2017
biacan:
tongue cheesy cheesy yes na you no I don't want to suffer in this marriage thing so that is why I'm asking........ except you're not rich enough to marry a girl like me which I doubt

u call it MARRIED THING don't worry wait still get to 40 or 45 Dan u know it not just a thing
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Coldfeets: 6:28am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

And that's a bad thing? I disagree with you. She's just being blunt and telling the guy that she cannot reduce her standard of living and live in the suburbs. A man must be a man and must able to take care of his wife and kids. She is not aware of this man's plans at all and that is probably why she declined his proposal. My advice is the guy should tell the lady his plans. If she rejects him again then I guess she's not just into him.

I hope you're enjoying the mentions because I'm sure that's what you wanted when you made this crappy statement? angry
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Venovictory(f): 6:33am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

And that's a bad thing? I disagree with you. She's just being blunt and telling the guy that she cannot reduce her standard of living and live in the suburbs. A man must be a man and must able to take care of his wife and kids. She is not aware of this man's plans at all and that is probably why she declined his proposal. My advice is the guy should tell the lady his plans. If she rejects him again then I guess she's not just into him.
if she is not satisfied with 180k a month, she will never be satisfied atall. A woman who does not plan with u but thinks only of living up to standard is insatiable. Even if he was earning 1m a month, she would still ask for more and it's not a good sign. The guy will end up in poverty
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by sucre: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2017
@ops. Tell your friend to run � for his life o. Which kind love be that. Run run run to your ex o. If it's an ibo girl you need you will see good once especially in the east infarct master degree holders they will marry him for even 80k monthly income but his ex is the ideal wife. Don't marry that extravagant crook,he will regret.i have been married for nine years now against my families choice of marrying someone from the east but guess what, my family now celebrates the lady I married. PM me I need to talk to your friend. One should never make a mistake in marriage please, So you won't die before your time
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Venovictory(f): 6:37am On Dec 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
Why advertise poverty, who will buy?
those who are earning 50k a month nko? Poverty personified?
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by osteenbush(m): 6:37am On Dec 06, 2017
I see slay queen in her, your friend should stay away
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Fourwinds: 6:38am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

the truth is that OP is not telling us his so called friend's true salary...it will be less than #180000 .. my spirit tells me so...all the the OP's friend should take note that the destruction path has been laid.. he doesn't need a prophet for prediction
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by arrestdarrester: 6:40am On Dec 06, 2017
He should leave the lady alone Ooo. He shouldn't tell her it was a test.

A lady that earns 180k and spends 300k shopping is either a thief or a prostitute or both. Such should be left for the politicians or robbers to date.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Afritop(m): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

IF SOMETHING UNFORTUNATE HAPPEN TO THE GUY. YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO ASK WHAT WENT INTO HIS HEAD AND WHY SHOULD HE MARRY THAT KIND OF GIRL
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Fourwinds: 6:43am On Dec 06, 2017
Atinuke123:
Bloggers with their catching heading, where, when and how did the lady rejected proposal?
I doubt the story too...how many ladies will reject 180000 per month of a salary....I can bet less than 30% of Nigerians who work earn that amount

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by shantyken1(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

guy shine ur eye
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Fourwinds: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2017
rawpadgin:
180k monthly salary?

There are millions of girls that will gladly marry him even if he earns half that amount
that is why I doubt the story....a federal government worker of high level 15 or 16 may be earning such salary
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by wristbangle: 6:49am On Dec 06, 2017
I don't know why some guys are so weak in emotion to the extent that it does the thinking for them which has becloud their sense of reasoning.

This is already a pointer that this gold digging hungry lady will leave him when his finance hit the rock temporarily during marriage.

Could it be because of her beauty or what exactly is he fantasising about that has made him glue to her like magnet.

Goodluck if he marries her but he shouldn't bring his problem to nairaland when marital trouble starts.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Neoteny(m): 6:50am On Dec 06, 2017
duchez:
Hello N'landers.

My friend just shared his story with me. I have advised him but I need your thoughts.

He met a lady around March this year and they became friends. He is an Accountant and works with a Federal Government Agency in Abuja. Along the line he asked her out and she insisted he finishes his ICAN before they can start dating.

Long story short, she later accepted to date him. Probably because he passed all but one of the exams in the Professional stage of ICAN. He recently invested some huge sum of money into a biz deal. He told me it was actually all of his savings and he would become a multi millionaire if the deal works out.

He decided to test this lady to find out if she will stick with him if the going ever gets tough (as a result of our insistence that the lady isn't really into him). And so he told her that the deal he was working on had failed and that he has become broke. He said he will like to marry her and try to sustain themselves on his current salary of about 180k pending when things become better but she replied that she can't marry someone who is earning 180k monthly. She feels it would make her drop from her standard of living as she wants to live inside the city of Abuja and not in the outskirts like Karu or Kubwa. Mind you, her parents live in one of these places and the guy is not even thinking of living in anywhere beyond these places like Nyanya/Mararaba.

This guy loves this girl so bad and is a very hardworking guy. He is hoping to get promoted when he completes his ICAN and is even looking at getting a better job in a bigger Government Agency or a Multinational company. He is so distraught at what the lady said. We have advised him to forget about her and move on, but he is considering opening up to the lady that what he said about the deal was just a test in the hope to make her re-consider him.

Please, were we wrong with our advice? Meanwhile, this guy's ex loves him like there is no tomorrow and she will gladly marry him even if he was earning 30k monthly but due to family pressure on him to marry a graduate and an Igbo lady, he broke up with her. Me thinks he can still persuade his parents to accept the lady.

If you were in our shoes, will you advice your friend differently?

Thanks for your comments. The lady earns around 180k but she mentioned that she spends around 300k when going shopping and she is scared she would no longer be able to do that if she marries him as she would have to contribute almost all her salary to maintaining the family.

Any girl who places a price tag on a relationship is not worth a dime.

Our girls are lazy and greedy and just want an ATM to take care of all their unnecessary materialism and their mother's diabetic drugs.

I've seen girls in the US who'll take you out on their own dime, stay with you even if you don't have a job yet, and contribute to the commonwealth when you get married.

Here it's always "i need a man who's rich.....i need someone who'll buy me a car every month.....i can't marry a broke guy".

And most of the time these girls are over 38 and fading, hiding under tons of makeup and pushup bras, sagging, and overused cunts wide as the lagos lagoon.

Like we men don't have standards.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2017
duchez:
Hello N'landers.

My friend just shared his story with me. I have advised him but I need your thoughts.

He met a lady around March this year and they became friends. He is an Accountant and works with a Federal Government Agency in Abuja. Along the line he asked her out and she insisted he finishes his ICAN before they can start dating.

Long story short, she later accepted to date him. Probably because he passed all but one of the exams in the Professional stage of ICAN. He recently invested some huge sum of money into a biz deal. He told me it was actually all of his savings and he would become a multi millionaire if the deal works out.

He decided to test this lady to find out if she will stick with him if the going ever gets tough (as a result of our insistence that the lady isn't really into him). And so he told her that the deal he was working on had failed and that he has become broke. He said he will like to marry her and try to sustain themselves on his current salary of about 180k pending when things become better but she replied that she can't marry someone who is earning 180k monthly. She feels it would make her drop from her standard of living as she wants to live inside the city of Abuja and not in the outskirts like Karu or Kubwa. Mind you, her parents live in one of these places and the guy is not even thinking of living in anywhere beyond these places like Nyanya/Mararaba.

This guy loves this girl so bad and is a very hardworking guy. He is hoping to get promoted when he completes his ICAN and is even looking at getting a better job in a bigger Government Agency or a Multinational company. He is so distraught at what the lady said. We have advised him to forget about her and move on, but he is considering opening up to the lady that what he said about the deal was just a test in the hope to make her re-consider him.

Please, were we wrong with our advice? Meanwhile, this guy's ex loves him like there is no tomorrow and she will gladly marry him even if he was earning 30k monthly but due to family pressure on him to marry a graduate and an Igbo lady, he broke up with her. Me thinks he can still persuade his parents to accept the lady.

Thanks for your comments. The lady earns around 180k but she mentioned that she spends around 300k when going shopping and she is scared she would no longer be able to do that if she marries him as she would have to contribute almost all her salary to maintaining the family.

A dog that is destined to die doesn't hear the sound of a horn even if it were a trailer blaring it. That is why he hasn't made up his mind to ditch the sandy soil and move on.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Fourwinds: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2017
Nwodosis:

My dear poverty is relative!
next time use your head....be sincere to yourself... do you earn that amount? you don't just come to a forum and brag

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by lanre1324: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2017
Antina:
If he should marry the lady in question, he has gotten into what he can't finish!! because she loves his money not him.

This type of lady should be considered as money monger, she is only after your money and not yourself being. I will advice you to live her and find another Lady that is responsible and ready to share your problems and give you joy.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Lumig: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2017
All I can say is that the FEELINGS IS NOT MUTUAL, all those excuses are Bullshits...
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by franchasng: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2017
dumo1:

Guy you talk too much sense. The thing sweet me for belle.
lol, fine morning bro

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Ogan79(m): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2017
Pls,if must marry any woman,you hv 2 marry a girl that love you.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by mjoshuasimon: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2017
duchez:
Hello N'landers.

da gal doesn't luv him, I think he shld 4get about her. go get anoda woman for urslf
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by franchasng: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Hahahahaha, earns 180 and spends 300k, and your friend still wants to put his head?, I hope he has where he can take loans to fund the deficit of her spending undecided,she is financially reckless ,I only pity your friend, his future is bleak if he marries her
she earns 180k and her different dimbat abi senseless boyfriends completes her monthly income 400k so she spends 300k shopping to maintain her poverty stricken life to be able to keep attracting those mumu men that complete her income 400k every month and the useless cycle continues... There are many ladies like that now, they are all over the world cities from Lagos to Abuja, Port Harcourt to Nairobi, Johannesburg to Cape Town, Vienna to Instambul, New York to Vegas, Madrid to London, Nice to Florence, Sydney to Tokyo, Accra to Libraville, they are everywhere now, its left for mumu guys to wake up or die worshipping slay queens lolz

She is a wise chick; she is using her bumbum very well and this dingbang of op friend wants to mumuishly fall into her foolish, doomed life.

I don't have a problem if a wife or lady leaves her husband or man when things go bad financially for the man, she did the man good because it will reduce his financial pressure at that moment and also give him an opportunity to bounce back fast and to have reason to acquire new hotter women once he is back lol

So guys stop complaining that what if u marry a girl and your money finishes and she leaves u, rejoice for it is good mhen!

The only problem I have is guys should stop marrying all these mgbeke forming slay queens...stop dignifying them with marriage, keep them as mistresses and concubines for life cos that's where they belong not for marriage.

Any girl forming hot, forming pretty without coming from a very rich family or without earning at least 250k monthly is an mgbeke, simple....guys slay them and move on to reasonable ladies ready to build a good future with a smart guy.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Donjazzy12(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2017
duchez:
Hello N'landers.

I have said it, most Abuja girls are lesbians and prostitutes! Your friend is not even smart at all. How can you marry a woman who gives you conditions? How many conditions did he give her? And how many did she fulfil. He loves her so much? What a very big fool. Before he met her, he was doing OK and if he has any sense left in his brain even when he leaves her, he will even be doing better.

She is a prostitute who is looking for a rich man to plunder. If your friends foolishness is so much, let him fall into the trap come back later and start saying rubbish.
Many young males of nowadays are just so weak and stupid. Does his life depend on her?

My advice?

He should dump the prostitute fast and go back to the only woman that can swim or sink with him. Slay queens never make good wives. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by wizsolzy(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by prettynenyephil(f): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2017
duchez:
Hello N'landers. Link me up to your friend, am from imo too,he seems like a loving and caring guy,he doesn't deserve heart break,nobody should quote me

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by Greyman11(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2017
KaBabs1:

tell urself the truth, will u marry a girl that earn 180k and spends 300k in shopping? Dis is marriage we are talking about not friendship. I agree with u on d part of she being blunt with the guy, and on that note, the guy should be blunt with himself and run as far as his legs can carry him cos, she must always live above her earnings and that is not good for business..

1 Like

Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by BeverlyCKirc: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2017
yes na you no I don't want to suffer in this marriage thing so that is why I'm asking.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by dingbang(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2017
franchasng:
she earns 180k and her different dimbat abi senseless boyfriends completes her monthly income 400k so she spends 300k shopping to maintain her poverty stricken life to be able to keep attracting those mumu men that complete her income 400k every month and the useless cycle continues... There are many ladies like that now, they are all over the world cities from Lagos to Abuja, Port Harcourt to Nairobi, Johannesburg to Cape Town, Vienna to Instambul, New York to Vegas, Madrid to London, Nice to Florence, Sydney to Tokyo, Accra to Libraville, they are everywhere now, its left for mumu guys to wake up or die worshipping slay queens lolz

She is a wise chick; she is using her bumbum very well and this dingbang of op friend wants to mumuishly fall into her foolish, doomed life.

I don't have a problem if a wife or lady leaves her husband or man when things go bad financially for the man, she did the man good because it will reduce his financial pressure at that moment and also give him an opportunity to bounce back fast and to have reason to acquire new hotter women once he is back lol

So guys stop complaining that what if u marry a girl and your money finishes and she leaves u, rejoice for it is good mhen!

The only problem I have is guys should stop marrying all these mgbeke forming slay queens...stop dignifying them with marriage, keep them as mistresses and concubines for life cos that's where they belong not for marriage.

Any girl forming hot, forming pretty without coming from a very rich family or without earning at least 250k monthly is an mgbeke, simple....guys slay them and move on to reasonable ladies ready to build a good future with a smart guy.
dingbang of an op friend? Wtf??
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by tunize(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=KaBabs1 post=62988985]

And that's a bad thing? I disagree with you. She's just being blunt and telling the guy that she cannot reduce her standard of living and live in the suburbs. A man must be a man and must able to take care of his wife and kids. She is not aware of this man's plans at all and that is probably why she declined his proposal. My advice is the guy should tell the lady his plans. If she rejects him again then I guess she's not just into him. [/
Bros u nor sabi advice person at all.so if na ur brother or u in question na waitn u go do u jst write so,u tested a girl like this she told u her mind straight dis goes a long way that she is not a wife material na...telling her ur plans means that is stupidity cos u ar not suppose to go all out there convincing any gal that u wud do this and that to her before she go marry or accept you...natural good intentions is not somtn u brag about is somtn u show by ur doings my guy forgt that girl.
Re: A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This by franchasng: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2017
dingbang:
dingbang of an op friend? Wtf??
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I didn't know such name exist here o cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / Romance Section Chat Room I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.