Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story (1005 Views)

My Morning Sex Story / Fvck Nairaland, Here Is My Reason / My Morning Words!!! Exclusively Bae! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story by savagefinder: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2017
So, I'm sitting down in my uncles room after being transferred to sokoto to complete my medical school, my phone in my hand, I'm just looking at the pretty bleeped up room and wondering what in God's name I'm gonna eat, I've got 0,00 Naira on me and I need to be at the campus which costs averagely 200 naira to get there, I'm supposed to be doing my acceptance registration by 10am and I I'm here with no fucking idea of what I'm gonna do.
I've got 15000, yep you've got that right 15,000 Naira stuck in my GTB account which I cannot withdraw or touch because of some stupid bank policy. So. I'm here waiting.. Thinking of what I will eat, thinking of who I will call, funny cause I was awake till 4 o'clock this morning and I went to sleep then by 5 o'clock don jazzy started sharing money on twitter which I happen to be fvking active on.
The best part of all this is that I'm 21 but I own a company but the company hasn't released our project yet, it's still under development and I have to pay 200,000 Naira for the completion and then work towards the launch.. The funny part is that I've got only 15,000 naira in my entire existence and the worst part is that I can't even touch it.
So. Here I am, the brokest and most fuccked up CEO of our generation.
Why am I telling you this? I don't know, man you didn't have to read this shiit anyway, so don't say shiit unless you've got something good to say..

My name is Pablo and welcome to my broke life.
Re: Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2017
Oma se o

Re: Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story by Heloct(f): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2017
Nawa
Re: Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story by mofeoluwadassah: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
I blame buhari
Re: Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story by lovely17(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2017
I swear I hate banks how will I have money with you and I can't withdraw it what nonsense

That charge you ridiculously for ridiculous things
even simply checking your own account balance they charge you
Since have started banking I would have lost at least 5k
Re: Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2017
What bank policy was placed on your account?

And for your business? Why don't u apply for a loan to finance it since investors are not coming in?

And for your short term expenses, don't borrow. Seek for assistance from family members, the more the better.

But endeavour to work on your money management.

More so, you're a medical doctor to be, seek for internship is hospitals...
Re: Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story by savagefinder: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
What bank policy was placed on your account?

And for your business? Why don't u apply for a loan to finance it since investors are not coming in?

And for your short term expenses, don't borrow. Seek for assistance from family members, the more the better.

But endeavour to work on your money management.

More so, you're a medical doctor to be, seek for internship is hospitals...
Account frozen for "exceeding account transactions limit"

Applying for a loan in Nigeria is equal to signing a death warrant, 30-40% interest rate and yeah.. I don't borrow...never rather die than do
Re: Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story by Raintaker(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
savagefinder:
So, I'm sitting down in my uncles room after being transferred to sokoto to complete my medical school, my phone in my hand, I'm just looking at the pretty bleeped up room and wondering what in God's name I'm gonna eat, I've got 0,00 Naira on me and I need to be at the campus which costs averagely 200 naira to get there, I'm supposed to be doing my acceptance registration by 10am and I I'm here with no fucking idea of what I'm gonna do.
I've got 15000, yep you've got that right 15,000 Naira stuck in my GTB account which I cannot withdraw or touch because of some stupid bank policy. So. I'm here waiting.. Thinking of what I will eat, thinking of who I will call, funny cause I was awake till 4 o'clock this morning and I went to sleep then by 5 o'clock don jazzy started sharing money on twitter which I happen to be fvking active on.
The best part of all this is that I'm 21 but I own a company but the company hasn't released our project yet, it's still under development and I have to pay 200,000 Naira for the completion and then work towards the launch.. The funny part is that I've got only 15,000 naira in my entire existence and the worst part is that I can't even touch it.
So. Here I am, the brokest and most fuccked up CEO of our generation.
Why am I telling you this? I don't know, man you didn't have to read this shiit anyway, so don't say shiit unless you've got something good to say..

My name is Pablo and welcome to my broke life.
Lol
Nice meeting you Pablo, I'm also Pablo.
Continue your story.
Re: Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story by Blackhawk01: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Awwwwwwwnnnn

Come here Baeby, comman take a big momma hug.

Everything is gonna be fine kiss
Re: Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story by Divay22(f): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Oops
Too long
Re: Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
savagefinder:

Account frozen for "exceeding account transactions limit"

Applying for a loan in Nigeria is equal to signing a death warrant, 30-40% interest rate and yeah.. I don't borrow...never rather die than do

Lol. Loan is not that bad. Apply from a bank.

Visit your branch to remove the restriction.
Re: Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story by ashjay001(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
lovely17:
I swear I hate banks how will I have money with you and I can't withdraw it what nonsense

That charge you ridiculously for ridiculous things
even simply checking your own account balance they charge you
Since have started banking I would have lost at least 5k

5k ke? GTB once credited me 10k!? I no ask anybody, I just sama am!?grin

Been charging me 400naira min for mnthly maintenance since forever! Was quite surprised when I received less than a 100 alert, for nov sef!?
Re: Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story by lovely17(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
ashjay001:

5k ke? GTB once credited me 10k!? I no ask anybody, I just sama am!?grin

Been charging me 400naira min for mnthly maintenance since forever! Was quite surprised when I received less than a 100 alert, for nov sef!?

Sharp guy all this awoof no dey reach me ion no why

(1) (Reply)

Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) / A Nigerian Girl, Kike From Alakuko Enjoying A Big Dick From An Area Boy / Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.