Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) (1006 Views)

Yahoo Don Hard, I Want Learn Work before hunger kill me (pic) / I Am Back!!! Rate Me (pic) / I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by kelechisblog(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
lets have fun. Rate my pic..

U are free to say anything u want...

Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by TheHistorian(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
I like the wall bulb.

3 Likes

Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2017

Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
That door handle is huge shocked
Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mmmmm nice dark, rich chocolate, varnished door kiss

I'm in love! I'm tall and I wear high heels so low door frames are murder undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by kelechisblog(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin
All the comments above nah wetin be una plan?

1 Like

Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
What i dont understand is how rating you = having fun undecided
Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by anuma1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
If not this v Glo 4gb that I am using. I would have caused you.
Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by Martin0(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dimples129:
Mmmmm nice dark, rich chocolate, varnished door kiss

I'm in love! I'm tall and I wear high heels so low door frames are murder undecided

What??!!
You are tall and you also wear high heels..
Gawd...

The tall shall continue to grow taller
**falls down in surprise**
Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
I Like The Light Bulb...
Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by sweerychick(f): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Oh my gosh look at this cute clean well polished and tiled room kiss , just wished that kid with a big head would have moved his head a little bit to the right so that I could see the whole room undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by Gofwane(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
I like the white spots on the door. It makes the door to look like the ones in Aso Rock angry
Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by Kufie(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
You gotta be a midget
Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by habsydiamond(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
I go give u 3/10 simply because this one no be picture Na passport....how u go say make we rate Ur pix when u put one wey Na only neck to head we dey see...
Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
I just dey look you

Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by Richnero(m): 5:12am On Dec 07, 2017
sweerychick:
Oh my gosh look at this cute clean well polished and tiled room kiss , just wished that kid with a big head would have moved his head a little bit to the right so that I could see the whole room undecided
grin Hian... Sister why you wicked like this naw?
Re: Am Up And Doing Nothing... Rate Me(pic) by kelechisblog(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2017
sweerychick:

Big sis, this one is too much nah

(1) (Reply)

7 Manly Ways To Get The Girl You Want Part 2 / A Nigerian Girl, Kike From Alakuko Enjoying A Big Dick From An Area Boy / Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.