Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs (2907 Views)

Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) / CEO Of Ass & Boobs, Nollywood Actress With Big Breasts Dances With Bare Boobs / Leaked Video Of Cardi B Exposing Her Bare Boobs Surfaces 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by winkmart: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2017
According to Wikipedia, the Ndebele are the Northern Ndebele people are a Bantu nation and ethnic group in Southern Africa, who share a common Ndebele culture and Ndebele language.

Is the boobz showing part of the pride of an Ndebele woman

Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by agbonkamen(f): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2017
Give me her number I want to suck her breast grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by ahnie: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2017
Natural perverts seriously messing with their blue seal Vaseline.
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by madridguy(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2017
When you have fresh boobs unlike some slippers tongue
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by UbanmeUdie: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

May God punish her for not showing off the nipples too.

The pride of every breez is the nipple!
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by Michellla(f): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
And they don't wanna be objectified.

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by ceezarhh(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
#WildThougts...

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by cybriz82(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2017
agbonkamen:

See ow u cast urself and u dey claim say u b Female,
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by AnodaIT(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2017
ahnie:
Natural perverts seriously messing with their blue seal Vaseline.

After identifying the problem, provide the solution.
Are you available?
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2017
At least it's firm.
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by cybriz82(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2017
agbonkamen:

See ow u cast urself and u dey claim say u b woman,
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by serverconnect(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2017
CHOI! THIS ONE RIPE OOO.
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by agbonkamen(f): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2017
cybriz82:

See ow u cast urself and u dey claim say u b Female,
so being a female means say I no fit suck breast ni grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by QueenBeeHive(f): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by Jodha(f): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Some Ladies ehn....sometimes I don't blame guys when dey see ladies as sex objects...
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
nukutula is a nice name grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by konkonbilo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
kiss shocked
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs by Demogorgon(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
At least it's firm.
Black is beautiful!

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Feel I’m Addicted. / Five Reasons Men Find It Hard To Forgive Sexual Cheating / Boys And Girls: Have Anyone Play A Pregnancy Prank On Your Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.