Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (52740 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by paroh137(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2017
rejosom:

Take it easy on the guy... He is pastor. He knows what he is doing.

Ooooooh no wonder. Makes sense now
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2017
Thylord:
so gospel go feed you chaiiii o boy you have been ridically brainwash.your case is irredeemable

Ediort read

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Go and download a bible
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by nans24: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:

Fooool!

No wonder you were nicknamed Felix-O-slowpoke, felix0moron. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2017
sKeetz:

You are not a Christian.
Says who? U ?

The word Christian is a man made word.
Feel free to call me what u want to.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2017
nans24:

[s]No wonder you were nicknamed Felix-O-slowpoke, felix0moron. grin grin grin[/s]

Another one! undecided
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by petishegzy(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2017
somehow:
No biblical backing?
There is no place in the Bible that says u'll go to hell fire If u don't pay tithe
But don't be surprised when you get to heaven and they say u're a disobedient child by not paying tithe.. That is why I said maybe and Maybe not..I would av easily answered ur question With,No u're not going to hell fire..
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by somehow: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2017
There is no room for assumption when it comes to the things of God, if not paying tithe would make you miss heaven, Jesus, his disciples and apostles would have ironed it out. so, no, nothing like maybe or maybe not when it comes to the thing as important as heaven or hell.
petishegzy:

There is no place in the Bible that says u'll go to hell fire If u don't pay tithe
But don't be surprised when you get to heaven and they say u're a disobedient child by not paying tithe.. That is why I said maybe and Maybe not..I would av easily answered ur question With,No u're not going to hell fire..
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Ucheamani:

Please note that tithe was part of the law code that were fulfilled in Christ Gal 3: 23 & 24, Hebrews 7:5-19.

Kindly quote the verses out for us all to see. Tithe has no fulfillment , just as offering or fasting or Pams giving has no fulfillment in Christ . They are eternal principles

Tithe actually negates the spirit and principle of Christian giving according to 2cor 9:7... Let each one do just as he has resolved in his heart ...not under compulsion.

There are different kinds of givings in God’s kingdom . Tithes , offering , alms , seed, honor to parents , special offering for project etc .

The verse you quoted only adressed one . But that’s not all .

The hypocrisy in today's Christendom is evident in the fact that other parts of the law like animal sacrifice and sabbath are neither mentioned nor discussed even when these are more serious like sabbath which carries death penalty - Numbers 15: 32-35

They are fulfilled in christ . It’s rather hypocrisy when non givers condemn tithe and give alms , give offering , fast , pray and honor their parents etc . Because they all were part of the law .
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by somehow: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2017
We have alot of people in Nigeria going to church but few are truly Christians. 90% don't read nor understand what they are reading and majority not ready to separate law from grace.

Alot don't even know the difference between the teachings of Christ and the traditions of men. i concentrate more on Mathew to John when it comes to sound doctrines from Jesus Christian. the foundation of Christianity is within that 4 books directly from Christ and those who were with him.
rejosom:

Thank you my brother.

You see why people are speaking out and you too should.

#Freethesheeple.

If majority that goes to church were actually Christians, Nigeria would have been better off for it because Christ said "we are the light of the world, you can't hide a candle underneath the bed, it will surely shine forth, if the attributes of Christianity is not seen or felt in our society, then that means we actually do not have Christians or much of Christians in Nigeria.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Ausmark: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=rejosom post=63004049]

Waoh... Thanks for the explanations. I am honestly not really used to the bible and would love to learn one or two things from you.

These collections were discribed as gift and surely could not have been tithe. How did this negate the points from the video above

these gifts were not regular cos paul also do something to sustain himself.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by petishegzy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
somehow:
There is no room for assumption when it comes to the things of God, if not paying tithe would make you miss heaven, Jesus, his disciples and apostles would have ironed it out. so, no, nothing like maybe or maybe not when it comes to the thing as important as heaven or hell.

It's not an assumption bro,i answered ur question

'There is no place in the Bible that says u'll go to hell fire If u don't pay tithe'

Concerning dat Jesus part - Matthew 23 Vs 23

Jesus Christ wasn't against payment of tithe there
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Thylord(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:

Ediort read

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Go and download a bible
zommbbiieee which dirty word.potential pastor please make sure you consume the gospel as your lunch today.stewpeed zombified element.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thylord:
[s]zommbbiieee which dirty word.potential pastor please make sure you consume the gospel as your lunch today.stewpeed zombified element[/s].

Fooool!
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by somehow: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
He wasn't against that because he was talking to the Sadducee and the pharisees whom aren't Christians and don't follow him. he was mocking them by telling them what they are doing and not doing. during that time, the law was yet to be fulfilled. why were the Christians then persecuted including Jesus? they were seen to be different from the usual pharisees and the Sadducee, Christians aren't Pharisees or Sadducee, his death and resurrection changed that for us. we no longer go to God or seen as righteous based on our "works of the law", rather its now via grace through the death of Christ.

Jesus didn't encourage Christians to pay tithe, if not, he would have taught the followers and the multitude (beatitudes), no where in the bibel did any Christian pay or receive tithe, it's not for Christians and even Jews no longer do it (the temple has been destroyed)
petishegzy:

'There is no place in the Bible that says u'll go to hell fire If u don't pay tithe'

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Thylord(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:

Fooool!
stewpeed you better use that your gospel for lunch today. religious zombified eedioott.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
petishegzy:

You can't fool anyone here , at least when Jesus said what was in Matt 23 vs 23 , Levite's priest are still in the temple , Abi ?

grin are Levite priests still in existence today , meanwhile all Christian are priests today .. So do priest collect tithe from another Priest ?

Clear this
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:

Tithe was already being done before Mosaic law
Study well.

And maybe according to you Christians are not supposed to obey 10 commandments too.
because It was Moses that brought it.

Continue o

Abraham tithe to A King and Priest ?

If you want to follow his example, why don't you carry your tithe to heaven to Jesus who is compared to Melchizedek ?
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
If tithe is to be given to the body of Christ according to pastor Felixomor

then pls explain this :

1 Corinthians 12:27
Now you are Christ's body, and individually members of it.

Nobody should pay tithe, we are all members of Christ body . Members don't pay to member grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Tellemall: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
rejosom:
The #TitheAgainstPoverty challenge a.k.a #TAP Challenge simply says we can tithe our nation out of poverty if only we can take the 10% we have been giving to the men of god and give to the poor.
All the while you have tithed to these con men, it has always ended up in Gucci shop or private jet and the likes. Think about one person your tithe can start a business for... Think about a pupil's school fees it can pay... a hospital bill it can offset and do it. Don't give someone to give to the needy... Just do it.

The goal is to put a smile on someone's face and to bring people out of abject poverty not for any God to bless you. If there is a God and he wants to bless you for that fine, if not you are still good.

#TAP challenge.

Who said you're giving your tithes and offerings to a man of God? This is like saying contributing to a motherless babies home is enriching those in charge of it. You're not considering that it actually goes into use.

And how can you judge if a person is poor or not? Poverty is relative. That a person looks poor" to you doesn't mean that they are.

So how do you know who you're giving to? Same difference as giving it in a church.

If you want to do some goodwill, do so. Don't call it tithing.

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by petishegzy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
somehow:
He wasn't against that because he was talking to the Sadducee and the pharisees whom aren't Christians and don't follow him. he was mocking them by telling them what they are doing and not doing. during that time, the law was yet to be fulfilled. why were the Christians then persecuted including Jesus? they were seen to be different from the usual pharisees and the Sadducee, Christians aren't Pharisees or Sadducee, his death and resurrection changed that for us. we no longer go to God or seen as righteous based on our "works of the law", rather its now via grace through the death of Christ.

Jesus didn't encourage Christians to pay tithe, if not, he would have taught the followers and the multitude (beatitudes), no where in the bibel did any Christian pay or receive tithe, it's not for Christians and even Jews no longer do it (the temple has been destroyed)

First of all,i av answered ur main question..You don't need all these anymore
Concerning the temple,they rebuild it - Haggai 2 vs 1-23

Concerning the law.. Jesus said he didn't come to destroy the law But to fulfill it.. Matthew 5 Vs 17
That's why he doesn't lay so much emphasis on it

So maybe you should read Numbers 18 from the beginning to the end...And when u reach Vs 24..You will know who are entitled to collect tithe

Pls, don't ask any questions again..I think I have tried for you..My hand is paining me
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
The stench of hypocrisy! They preach that vanity upon vanity all is vanity, they say we shd not be concerned with things of the world but on heavnely things, they say we should practice self denial to assist others as Jesus exemplified, BUT they themselves do not abide by any of these. Let them have 10 jets for all i care, and let those who want to blindly defend the madness continue. My business is with no man, Jesus is my standard. And as for me the veil of the temple is still ripped from top to bottom, therefore i have no freaking daddy G.O who must burn billions in jet fuel to do his own version of GOD's work on my behalf. My daddy is GOD himself. Thankfully, i worship at a good, spirit filled simple church that exemplifies care, humility and love, even tho we arent a multitude. we support the ministry without coercion or gimmicks and we also actively preach helping others around you as much as you can. We dont preach tithing nor psychoanalyse you to do that, we simply give.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by petishegzy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Peacefullove:

You can't fool anyone here , at least when Jesus said what was in Matt 23 vs 23 , Levite's priest are still in the temple , Abi ?

grin are Levite priests still in existence today , meanwhile all Christian are priests today .. So do priest collect tithe from another Priest ?

Clear this

See,i don't want to get into an argument again,i've bin on this thread since midnight..My hand is paining me already

Are Levites still in Existence today? Yes..I pray you go to Jerusalem and see them

If u say u're a priest,i don't know if u've bin annointed..But nobody is forcing you to pay, so If u av this conviction that u don't want to pay..You will not die..God himself said he'll curse u if u don't pay in that Malachi 3 Vs 9..But u're not going to die

If u're a Christian,my advice for you is to read ur Bible ursef..And stop listening to what Pastors tell you

No more questions pls.. Peace be unto you
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Peacefullove:

Abraham tithe to A King and Priest ?

If you want to follow his example, why don't you carry your tithe to heaven to Jesus who is compared to Melchizedek ?

I dont need to carry it to heaven
The body of Christ, the church is here.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thylord:
[s]stewpeed you better use that your gospel for lunch today. religious zombified eedioott[/s].
Eiya, mr anencephalic
Sorry o
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
petishegzy:

See,i don't want to get into an argument again,i've bin on this thread since midnight..My hand is paining me already

Are Levites still in Existence today? Yes..I pray you go to Jerusalem and see them

If u say u're a priest,i don't know if u've bin annointed..But nobody is forcing you to pay, so If u av this conviction that u don't want to pay..You will not die..God himself said he'll curse u if u don't pay in that Malachi 3 Vs 9..But u're not going to die

If u're a Christian,my advice for you is to read ur Bible ursef..And stop listening to what Pastors tell you

No more questions pls.. Peace be unto you

If I say " lol .. Am now your Bible right ? Read your bible its there ye are priests . and stop deceiving people
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
petishegzy:

Concerning the law.. Jesus said he didn't come to destroy the law But to fulfill it.. Matthew 5 Vs 17

So maybe you should read Numbers 18 from the beginning to the end...And when u reach Vs 24..You will know who are entitled to collect tithe

Pls, don't ask any questions again..I think I have tried for you..My hand is paining me
this double standard is something i find funny. pple will quote something unfavourable and the response would be that all that has passed away, simce Jesus came, but when it's the opposite you still come back to stand on those supposed old things that have passed away and use them as a benchmark. It's just funny. There are no levites! Pastors ar not levites! Jesus is the high priest who has taken on the ultimate sacrifice, which is why the veil of the temple is torn. The so called pastors are not gigher than you. Even Paul never claimed hierarchy, i hope you know, he never boasted of anytin even. That is how humble he was. Your pastor is at best just a brother or brethren. That designation pastor is just a word as far as i am concerned.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by somehow: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oga do you know what you are saying at all? Which temple was rebuilt? Where is it currently? Do you know Jews don't currently tithe?

Jesus came to fulfill the law, do you know what that means? Fulfillment and abolishment are 2 different things, go and find out the meaning yourself.

If he didn't lay emphasis on it because he has fulfilled it, then why are non Jews still trying to do what even Jews no longer do?

Just read your own comments again.

petishegzy:

I have read numbers 18, Lev 14 and also deut to know that those tithes are meant for are the Levi tes from the tribe of Levi, also for the poor, homeless, motherless, orphans, destitides etc, it was also meant for the tither to eat together with his or her family. It's clearly written in these books. I advise you go back to read the books including the one you dropped because it seems you didn't.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:

I dont need to carry it to heaven
The body of Christ, the church is here.

Ignorant response , why ?

Nobody should pay tithe, we are all members of Christ body . Members don't pay to member grin grin
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Peacefullove:

Ignorant response , why ?

And
Here is What Paul the Apostle instructed the church.;

On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made
(1 Corinthians 16:2, NIV)

So keep your stingy ignorance!
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:

And
Here is What Paul the Apostle instructed the church.;

On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made
(1 Corinthians 16:2, NIV)

So keep your stingy ignorance!

He didn't say they should save compulsory 10% of their income grin

If na 30 naira u fit give, give ... If na #200 , save up and give , If na 3000# u are willing to do , save up and give . according to your power .

What he asked is still in line with 2 Cor 9 vs 7 as resolved or decided in your mind .

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Peacefullove:

He didn't say they should save compulsory 10% of their income grin

If na 30 naira u fit give, give ... If na #200 , save up and give , If na 3000# u are willing to do , save up and give . according to your power .

What he asked is still in line with 2 Cor 9 vs 7 as resolved or decided in your mind .

Hehehehe "according to his income"
Weekly for that Matter grin

According to u, I thought before there were nothing of such in the new testament....

Keeep grasping straws dear. grin
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by oruma19: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

You are answering some parts of my post. Answer all.

Now prior to ministry, he was a carpenter. We know is dad, Joe the carpenter! So he paid tithes then. When ministering, did he advise people to pay taxes? Did he pay too?

Oya start quoting. I'm only asking logical questions.

You will agree with me that if he did, then whatever he must have received was an income and hence the advice to pay taxes on it.

If he did not, he is going against the law!

So answer me! Did he pay during the ministry or not?
mark 6:3.He was a carpenter, He paid tax.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. / When You Try To Take A Selfie In Church (Photo) / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.