Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (52735 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Thylord(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:
Eiya, mr anencephalic Sorry o
is far much better than being a classified zoommbiee.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thylord:
is far much better than being a classified zoommbiee.

Zombie has head.
FYI
Anencephalic means "headless" lol

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Kokaine(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:
What percentage of pastors are riding jets?
Jesus didnt marry That means u shouldnt also marry abi?
but some things will never change,
trying to show another way but you stay in the dope game..
2pac. changes
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Kokaine(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:
What percentage of pastors are riding jets?
Jesus didnt marry That means u shouldnt also marry abi?
2pac. changes
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kokaine:

2pac. changes
Quoting 2pac here?

End of discussion.
Tithe matter is not for u.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Xmen149(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:

The scripture is talking Paul
Not Peter.

I always knew many of u freeze followers dont read bible.
Even with scripture, u dont even know thw differences between Paul and Peter.
Hian

fantastic ,you now have the logical and real interpretation instead of twisting to mean other things whether from Paul or policap

and Lol,this has nothing to do with freez,the debate has been on for long freez just made more people aware .
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Xmen149:

fantastic ,you now have the logical and real interpretation instead of twisting to mean other things whether from Paul or policap

and Lol,this has nothing to do with freez,the debate has been on for long freez just made more people aware .

The only fantastic stuff here is the blunder of not knowing the difference between Paul and Peter in the bible. undecided
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Thylord(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:

Zombie has head.
FYI
Anencephalic means "headless" lol
its means born with half skull or half brain.olodo using words you don't know the meaning. you are really a classified zombified anencephalic.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thylord:
its means born with half skull or half brain.olodo using words you don't know the meaning. you are really a classified zombified anencephalic.
So u agree u have half skull ?
Lmao grin
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe "according to his income"
Weekly for that Matter grin

According to u, I thought before there were nothing of such in the new testament....

Keeep grasping straws dear. grin

He didn't demand for 10% Tithe . more proofs that tithing is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:

Ignoramus, your foolishness goes before thee
Abraham didnt tithe food
Jacob didnt tithe food.

Receive knowledge

Blantantly idiotic² individuals, U are extremely Senile. Goan read everything about tithe so that u will understand how senseless u sound.

Onye Ala lere ele. Titikpa Laa gi doggy..
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
PrecisionFx:

[s]Blantantly idiotic² individuals, U are extremely Senile. Goan read everything about tithe so that u will understand how senseless u sound.

Onye Ala lere ele. Titikpa Laa gi doggy.. [/s]
Hehehe

I thought u said tithe was food grin

Ediort.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Peacefullove:

He didn't demand for 10% Tithe . more proofs that tithing is a fraud

Hehehe "according to income".....
Weekly.

Wow. grin
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehe
I thought tithe was food grin

Ediort.

grin grin.
U can keep up wit ur thought.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehe "according to income".....
Weekly.

Wow. grin

Other versions say ' as God has prospered you ' which is more correct going by the Bible Greek manuscript . Upgrade yourself grin

They never ask anyone for tithe or 10% , it was not practiced . the verse proofs that .
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Thylord(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:
So u agree u have half skull ? Lmao grin
hehehehehehehe na you get half skull.yeye person
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Thylord(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:
So u agree u have half skull ? Lmao grin
hehehehehehehe na you get half skull.yeye person
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thylord:
[s]hehehehehehehe na you get half skull.yeye person[/s]

Lol grin
Mr anencephalic
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Peacefullove:

Other versions say ' as God has prospered you ' which is more correct going by the Bible Greek manuscript . Upgrade yourself grin

They never ask anyone for tithe or 10% , it was not practiced . the verse proofs that .

"According to income"
Hehehe grin
Weekly.

And here you are setting up tribunal for monthly

Keep your stingy ignorance.
I am sure u have never read that verse before.
It must have struck u deeply today.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Kokaine(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:

Quoting 2pac here?

End of discussion.
Tithe matter is not for u.
you holy pass tupac abi?

for your mind you righteous.

you only go to church on Sundays that's all

what was tupac doing that you don't do?

youre not married, you are not chaste, you are not a virgin, you have a girlfriend.

you drink, you play music, you do yahoo, you lie, you are an arsenal fan to the core, at the end of the day just because you go to church on sundays, sit at the front, and drop 50naira offering, you start feeling more catholic than the pope and more christian than jesus.

my brodah, take the log of wood from your eyes so you see clearly to remove the spec from peoples eyes. self righteousness is not piety.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kokaine:
you holy pass tupac abi?

for your mind you righteous.

you only go to church on Sundays that's all

what was tupac doing that you don't do?

youre not married, you are not chaste, you are not a virgin, you have a girlfriend.

you drink, you play music, you do yahoo, you lie, you are an arsenal fan to the core, at the end of the day just because you go to church on sundays, sit at the front, and drop 50naira offering, you start feeling more catholic than the pope and more christian than jesus.

my brodah, take the log of wood from your eyes so you see clearly to remove the spec from peoples eyes. self righteousness is not piety.

All these are your opinion.
Tithe matter isnt for u.

Period!
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Kokaine(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
felixomor:

All these are your opinion. Tithe matter isnt for u.
Period!
okay ooh iz for only you. holintus melintus!
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by openmine(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Timijo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
oruma19:
but be sincere to urself, what they are doing is it right? Can u say Jesus is happy with them? Why deceive God's people to ur personal enrichment? It's not fair na, these pastors make believers feel God does not love everyone by the way they talk and do things. I knw how Chris talks, he makes u feel if u don't give him money God will not bless u, why then did Christ die? oyedepo is very boastful, adeboye humble but sly and assumes his word to be law. Kumuyi is not talking about it because he feels guilty. Olukoya is the only one who came out to say the truth, it is not compulsory. I am not against giving because I give a lot, not to sound immodest, God placed in my heart to assist a church near me build the auditorium and I am doing it gradually, so the point is clear, its good to give to God's work but not in under any form of duress , bet9ja or merrybet pattern where u give and expect return like God is kalokalo.we give because we are blessed not because we want God to bless us but because we appreciate His blessings. If He blesses us more, well and good, but in appreciation of His blessings we give. Let our men of God repent and do God's will. A lot of people in the bible who initially were great ended sadly because they derailed e.g Solomon, Samson, gehazi, Judas etc. Its not impossible for these men of God to go to hell, yes it is possible if they continue in false teaching for personal enrichment.
Who are you to judge these men of God? Are you perfect? Besides, none of them tie rope around their necks and drag them to their churches. They chose to fellowship there, and if they are not comfortable with their practices, they should leave and look for the ones that suit them.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tellemall:

Who said you're giving your tithes and offerings to a man of God? This is like saying contributing to a motherless babies home is enriching those in charge of it. You're not considering that it actually goes into use.

And how can you judge if a person is poor or not? Poverty is relative. That a person looks poor" to you doesn't mean that they are.

So how do you know who you're giving to? Same difference as giving it in a church.

If you want to do some goodwill, do so. Don't call it tithing.

I have always thought that tithes and offerings were for the men of god. No vex, you can enlighten me. Who are they meant for.

As for motherless babies' homes, if those who take care of such homes are living porch lifestyles with no other known jobs they are doing. Your guess is as good as mine....giving them money will be enriching them. Simple.

That is the challenge, identify the genuinely poor and help out of poverty.

Is it the name 'tithe' included that is an issue or is the idea not a good one?
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by oruma19: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Timijo:
Who are you to judge these men of God? Are you perfect? Besides, none of them tie rope around their necks and drag them to their churches. They chose to fellowship there, and if they are not comfortable with their practices, they should leave and look for the ones that suit them.

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Tellemall: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
rejosom:

I have always thought that tithes and offerings were for the men of god. No vex, you can enlighten me. Who are they meant for.

As for motherless babies' homes, if those who take care of such homes are living porch lifestyles with no other known jobs they are doing. Your guess is as good as mine....giving them money will be enriching them. Simple.

That is the challenge, identify the genuinely poor and help out of poverty.

Is it the name 'tithe' included that is an issue or is the idea not a good one?

If the bolded is your problem with paying tithes, why on Earth would you give your money to anybody else as well knowing that they, too, can misappropriate your funds?

The problem many people have is that they think their tithes enter the pastor's pocket. This is possible in every scenario of giving but that's not what you know is going on for a fact. You're assuming pastors don't work or receive gifts from people. You assume they sit in the church all day and do nothing else but that.

When you attend a programme in church, sit under the air conditioner, burning energy as you come to read your Bible in a conducive environment, applaud the artistes brought in, do you think it's the pastor's personal money or your tithes that do it? Who will pay those bills? The church? Is there church a money doubling bank? Where does the money come from?

When hungry people are fed by your church in outreach programmes and the less fortunate in the building are catered for, do you imagine it to be the pastor's personal money or your tithes and offerings? You need them to announce this to you, how the most minute one buck was spent? They do these things without announcing it to you.

When visits are made to orphanages by your church, prisoners are fed, is it the pastor's own money or tithes and offerings? Do you know the joy those visits give the prisoners? Have you seen them dancing and happy when the churches visit them? Do you need them to tell you they do this?

You see, your reluctance to pay tithes destroys your obedience to the last instruction gave to you to preach the gospel to every creature. You can't reach them all by yourself. That's why there is the church.

When you give money to people, do you stop to preach to them? No. But the church does that. Do you personally go to feed prisoners to your own righteousness or to spread the word of God? But the church does it for you, so why don't you think you should pay your tithes in church?

Why go to church when you don't care about how it will be run? Why enjoy it's facilities if you think they shouldn't be maintained with your tithes? Do you want the pastor to pay for you from his pocket to preach to you everyday when you can help him spread the word of God? Is he capable of that?

If you're giving it to people on the street who don't know or care about God, I hope that they, and you, continue to spread the word of God. You don't know if they will use it to buy alcohol when you've gone, or if they will use it in any licentious manner.

You giving tithes to people in the street who you think are poor is killing the gospel on that person and not spreading it as Jesus said you should. Give them but don't neglect giving to the work of God except you wish to carry it on by yourself.

Or do you want a breakdown of every 500 bucks spent by the church? Have you met organizations you give your money to, or individuals, demanding to know what the money you gave them was used for?

This anti-tithing movement is pointless.
The work of people who don't really read or understand their Bible. Read all of the Bible or discard all of it. Don't take half. Half of Jesus won't get you to heaven.

One man quotes one verse you agree with and you discard the rest of the things that come after.

If tithing is Jewish, then forget about the ten commandments because that is the Torah.
Live by your own Bible.

I'm not vexing. It's just strange why people don't want to pay tithes again, but expect the most of the church.

Morality isn't Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by ifenes(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Appareil:
Be careful please , let your words be few before God.hmm.

Which god ?
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tellemall:

If the bolded is your problem with paying tithes, why on Earth would you give your money to anybody else as well knowing that they, too, can misappropriate your funds?

The problem many people have is that they think their tithes enter the pastor's pocket. This is possible in every scenario of giving but that's not what you know is going on for a fact. You're assuming pastors don't work or receive gifts from people. You assume they sit in the church all day and do nothing else but that.

When you attend a programme in church, sit under the air conditioner, burning energy as you come to read your Bible in a conducive environment, applaud the artistes brought in, do you think it's the pastor's personal money or your tithes that do it? Who will pay those bills? The church? Is there church a money doubling bank? Where does the money come from?

When hungry people are fed by your church in outreach programmes and the less fortunate in the building are catered for, do you imagine it to be the pastor's personal money or your tithes and offerings? You need them to announce this to you, how the most minute one buck was spent? They do these things without announcing it to you.

When visits are made to orphanages by your church, prisoners are fed, is it the pastor's own money or tithes and offerings? Do you know the joy those visits give the prisoners? Have you seen them dancing and happy when the churches visit them? Do you need them to tell you they do this?

You see, your reluctance to pay tithes destroys your obedience to the last instruction gave to you to preach the gospel to every creature. You can't reach them all by yourself. That's why there is the church.

When you give money to people, do you stop to preach to them? No. But the church does that. Do you personally go to feed prisoners to your own righteousness or to spread the word of God? But the church does it for you, so why don't you think you should pay your tithes in church?

Why go to church when you don't care about how it will be run? Why enjoy it's facilities if you think they shouldn't be maintained with your tithes? Do you want the pastor to pay for you from his pocket to preach to you everyday when you can help him spread the word of God? Is he capable of that?

If you're giving it to people on the street who don't know or care about God, I hope that they, and you, continue to spread the word of God. You don't know if they will use it to buy alcohol when you've gone, or if they will use it in any licentious manner.

You giving tithes to people in the street who you think are poor is killing the gospel on that person and not spreading it as Jesus said you should. Give them but don't neglect giving to the work of God except you wish to carry it on by yourself.

Or do you want a breakdown of every 500 bucks spent by the church? Have you met organizations you give your money to, or individuals, demanding to know what the money you gave them was used for?

This anti-tithing movement is pointless.
The work of people who don't really read or understand their Bible. Read all of the Bible or discard all of it. Don't take half. Half of Jesus won't get you to heaven.

One man quotes one verse you agree with and you discard the rest of the things that come after.

If tithing is Jewish, then forget about the ten commandments because that is the Torah.
Live by your own Bible.

I'm not vexing. It's just strange why people don't want to pay tithes again, but expect the most of the church.

Morality isn't Christianity.

Waoh...I really love the way you broke down your message to a layman's understanding. Thanks for that.

I agree on so many points you have raised and I must add that I admire your personality. However, I would love to make some inputs as well
1. The TAP challenge is not against gifts and offering so long as people are not being coerced into giving.
2. Gifts and offerings are free will and never obligatory.
3. Tithe is on food and not money.
4. Tithing in the bible is for the poor.
5. If you won't give to a poor man for fear of him using it to buy alcohol why give to a pastor when he could use it to buy ammunitions.
6. Tithing is a law and Christians believe that they are redeemed from the law including the 10 commandments.
7. Like you rightly said "read all the bible or discard all". The bible clearly said that tithing in on food. Are you sure you are reading all the bible?
8 the antitithe message is against erroneous teachings established as doctrines like tithing.

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Tellemall: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
rejosom:

Waoh...I really love the way you broke down your message to a layman's understanding. Thanks for that.

I agree on so many points you have raised and I must add that I admire your personality. However, I would love to make some inputs as well
1. The TAP challenge is not against gifts and offering so long as people are not being coerced into giving.
2. Gifts and offerings are free will and never obligatory.
3. Tithe is on food and not money.
4. Tithing in the bible is for the poor.
5. If you won't give to a poor man for fear of him using it to buy alcohol why give to a pastor when he could use it to buy ammunitions.
6. Tithing is a law and Christians believe that they are redeemed from the law including the 10 commandments.
7. Like you rightly said "read all the bible or discard all". The bible clearly said that tithing in on food. Are you sure you are reading all the bible?
8 the antitithe message is against erroneous teachings established as doctrines like tithing.

Are you a Christian because you're scared of hell, or because you have come to believe that it's the only way to live for you?

You give tithes and offerings in faith to God, not because you're scared of punishments​ (as some people claim).

@no. 7, yes. Your tithes aren't only your food. The same Bible(Exodus) you read tells you that if your food is too much to take to the place where you will offer your sacrifices, sell them and bring the money before God. Not before man. But before God. The giving of food was because, at the time, edible sacrifices were required. It had to be food because it would be burnt before God. That is still a Jewish thing up till date.

The belief that tithes are only food is erroneous and appears to be new because for the first time someone has pointed out that scripture in public. Sometimes we need to read the Bible with understanding, not to see what we want to see.

When Jesus came to Earth, he stopped the Jews from stoning to death the Samaritan woman. There was no need for the law anymore because of his Mercy. When the poor woman dropped her offerings in the synagogue (place where God is worshipped), Jesus was there, too, watching her. She dropped money. Not food, but money. He did not condemn her, but praised her. This means that money can be dropped in church and Jesus is still watching. Why are we fighting to carry only food as tithes and offerings then? Is the Exodus law more superior to the new Grace of God? Did Jesus tell her to take back her money, that he only needed food?

So we need to think about it when someone is telling us to go back of giving food like Cain and Abel, when Jesus has allowed us to give money like that woman did. Is the man saying these things wiser than Jesus who let The woman drop money in the synagogue? Is he the new author of the Bible?

Tithing is not only for the poor. Goodwill, as expressed in Acts and Romans, cover for provisions for the poor, too. If everything is going to the poor, what goes towards the church of God on earth? It's not all about money, profits, fraud and deception.

We all need to read our Bibles in full.

@no 6, explain, please.
@no 8, being anti-tithes is left up to each person. It won't change the Bible.

Give food as tithes if you're a farmer or prefer it that way.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tellemall:

Are you a Christian because you're scared of hell, or because you have come to believe that it's the only way to live for you?

You give tithes and offerings in faith to God, not because you're scared of punishments​ (as some people claim).

@no. 7, yes. Your tithes aren't only your food. The same Bible(Exodus) you read tells you that if your food is too much to take to the place where you will offer your sacrifices, sell them and bring the money before God. Not before man. But before God. The giving of food was because, at the time, edible sacrifices were required. It had to be food because it would be burnt before God. That is still a Jewish thing up till date.

The belief that tithes are only food is erroneous and appears to be new because for the first time someone has pointed out that scripture in public. Sometimes we need to read the Bible with understanding, not to see what we want to see.

When Jesus came to Earth, he stopped the Jews from stoning to death the Samaritan woman. There was no need for the law anymore because of his Mercy. When the poor woman dropped her offerings in the synagogue (place where God is worshipped), Jesus was there, too, watching her. She dropped money. Not food, but money. He did not condemn her, but praised her. This means that money can be dropped in church and Jesus is still watching. Why are we fighting to carry only food as tithes and offerings then? Is the Exodus law more superior to the new Grace of God? Did Jesus tell her to take back her money, that he only needed food?

So we need to think about it when someone is telling us to go back of giving food like Cain and Abel, when Jesus has allowed us to give money like that woman did. Is the man saying these things wiser than Jesus who let The woman drop money in the synagogue? Is he the new author of the Bible?

Tithing is not only for the poor. Goodwill, as expressed in Acts and Romans, cover for provisions for the poor, too. If everything is going to the poor, what goes towards the church of God on earth? It's not all about money, profits, fraud and deception.

We all need to read our Bibles in full.

@no 6, explain, please.
@no 8, being anti-tithes is left up to each person. It won't change the Bible.

Give food as tithes if you're a farmer or prefer it that way.

You are mixing up a lot of things maybe you do this on purpose. But I repeat, tithing is not offering. Tithing is a tax system.

I earlier told you that I am not against offering and gifts if any kind so long as it is done willingly.

Yes, tithe is only food. The passage u half quoted says you should use the money to buy food. The reason for the money is just ease of transportation and nothing else. You seem also to forget that the tithe was meant to beceaten by you and your household. Yes it should be eaten before God, guess where God is as at today.... Your body is his temple.. The temple veil was not torn for nothing. Like u said "read the whole bible or no bible".

The belief that tithe is food is from them bible ....be a little bit honest.
So mercy overturned the law of stonibg an adulterous woman but couldn't overturn the law of tithing? Is that mercy complete?

The widow you quoted did not pay tithe... She gave willingly and that is what Jesus wants. Can you read the preceding verses to see how Jesus condemned those that oppress the poor, that was what led to that story. Read it, it won't hurt.

I ask your question 'are you saying that the law of tithing is greater than the grace of Christ?'

Tithing was for the poor....widows, orphans, strangers, Levite's (who has no inheritance). The church us not the building... The people are the church including the poor...if everything us going to the poor then everything us going to the church. But again, no one is against giving.
No 6. Tithing is a law yes or no?

No, tithe is only in food and not for Christians. Christians are not under the law.

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rejosom, i was about to make that correction but you already did it aptly. Burning tithed food ke!!! The only things/foods that were burnt were offerings. And today burning incense is an abomination unto the Lord, much less any offering. But yet you are threatening pple with a tithe message. Those who dont wanna learn wont learn regardless anyway.

Summary: I def give to the church, but not under any of those many adjectives we call it. If you like bring 7 envelopes and 16 trays, what i will give is what i will give. Giving is simply giving, screw all those labels we tag em with. To the millions of pple who will keep funding another man's lavish lifestyle whilst waiting for some expected return from the heavens on account of that, i personally do not care less how you use your resources. You can do that all you want really. JUST DONT BELITTLE ME COS I BELIEVE BEING CHRISTLIKE FAR TRANSCENDS 'TITHING'. This is also where i really dont agree with Freeze, he has made his point and now he needs to back off. Even the Lord almighty gave errone free-will, so who is he to impose what he thinks or feels on anyone? Like i earlier typed, to each his own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.