Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (624 Views)

New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In / After 17-yrs Barreness Mother Deliveres Sets Of Twins / Ramsey Nouah Talks About His Wife, 3 Children And 16 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage by Aebisco: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Over the weekend, a couple identified as Mr and Mrs Emmanuel Ndukwe, dedicated their set of twins, a boy and girl, they recently welcomed after 16 years of waiting. Congrats to them! See more photos from the dedication of their babies below;
http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/12/see-photos-couple-welcome-set-of-twins.html

Re: See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
2 options here, he can either A) go quickly have a DNA test to confirm that these babies are actually his (especially if there are no twins in his/her family) or B) thank fertility treatment
Re: See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage by Munae(f): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
2 options here, he can either A) go quickly have a DNA test to confirm that these babies are actually his (especially if there are no twins in his/her family) or B) thank fertility treatment

Just one option needed. Just praise the lord.
Re: See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Munae:
Just one option needed. Just praise the lord.

be fooling yourself... we have already heard the gazillions stories of men who discover after decades that the kids they raised aint theirs. so keep fooling yourself about praising the lord while some of these married biatches are on their knees saying "oh lord" while being fukced mercilessly by their lovers.
Re: See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage by Munae(f): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

be fooling yourself... we have already heard the gazillions stories of men who discover after decades that the kids they raised aint theirs. so keep fooling yourself about praising the lord while some of these married biatches are on their knees saying "oh lord" while being fukced mercilessly by their lovers.

am sorry, but in this case, where the baby came from does not matter. The babies came, and that's all that matters.
Re: See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
After 16 yrs? ...oga hope those twins are really yours o.well congrats after all these long yrs.
Re: See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Munae:

am sorry, but in this case, where the baby came from does not matter. The babies came, and that's all that matters.
Ehn?

1 Like

Re: See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Munae:

the above is ARRANT NONSENSE, especially coming from someone who portrays to be religious. check your holy book and see what it says are the punishment for A) DECEIT/LIES and most importantly B) ADULTERY

sadly, women like yourself are hypocrites who claim to be religious, but would gladly stand by any deluded sinful act, in order to conceive a child.

so your god chose for a family to have NO children, but some deluded woman would go against god's will and COMMIT ADULTERY to have kids, and you see nothing wrong with that?!?!?!?! i am sorry to say, that you think like a demon (no offense)!
Re: See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage by marshalldgreat(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wow
Re: See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage by Munae(f): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

the above is ARRANT NONSENSE, especially coming from someone who portrays to be religious. check your holy book and see what it says are the punishment for A) DECEIT/LIES and most importantly B) ADULTERY

sadly, women like yourself are hypocrites who claim to be religious, but would gladly stand by any deluded sinful act, in order to conceive a child.

so your god chose for a family to have NO children, but some deluded woman would go against god's will and COMMIT ADULTERY to have kids, and you see nothing wrong with that?!?!?!?! i am sorry to say, that you think like a demon (no offense)!

What if they both agreed for the woman to try outside. I am from Aniocha North, Delta state, we do it. If they find that the man is the problem , he can give her permission to smash outside and conceive. The necessary rituals will be carried out of course.

I am speaking from a traditional point of view here, not religion.

Demon?? I have been called worse.
Re: See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Munae:
What if they both agreed for the woman to try outside. I am from Aniocha North, Delta state, we do it. If they find that the man is the problem , he can give her permission to smash outside and conceive. The necessary rituals will be carried out of course.

again, i wrote about women who DECEIVE their husband to get pregnant by committing ADULTERY, and for these husbands to learn YEARS down the line that these kids they've been raising all their lives aint theirs. so what you wrote above is irrelevant. your reply to what i wrote was that it doesnt matter where the kid came from, while i am telling you that IT CERTAINLY DOES MATTER.

I am speaking from a traditional point of view here, not religion.

are you saying that you put your tradition BEFORE/ABOVE your religion?!?!?!?! bwaaaaaah!

Demon?? I have been called worse.

women who think like you do, are indeed DEMONS!!!!!
Re: See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage by Munae(f): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

again, i wrote about women who DECEIVE their husband to get pregnant by committing ADULTERY, and for these husbands to learn YEARS down the line that these kids they've been raising all their lives aint theirs. so what you wrote above is irrelevant. your reply to what i wrote was that it doesnt matter where the kid came from, while i am telling you that IT CERTAINLY DOES MATTER.

are you saying that you put your tradition BEFORE/ABOVE your religion?!?!?!?! bwaaaaaah!

women who think like you do, are indeed DEMONS!!!!!

If she deceived the man, then it's bad. But if they both agreed for it to happen, then no p.

The baby came and thats all that matters. I don't understand why you've ranting over another man's joy. If she cheated, IT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU SO PLS GO HANG.

And concerning putting tradition over religion, always remember Matthew 18:18;

New Living Translation
"I tell you the truth, whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.

We had our beliefs before the whiteman came with his. so pls...

Demon, Devil, Lucifer e. t. c.

Doesn't matter what you call me cos God knows my real name.
Re: See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage by linearity: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Munae:

Not true, the ends does not justify the means...stop putting the cart before the horse.

Trust, but verify is the watch words I live by.
Re: See Photos: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Munae:

If she deceived the man, then it's bad. But if they both agreed for it to happen, then no p.

if you had properly read what i wrote then we wouldnt need you to write the above... i specifically wrote about cheating women.

The baby came and thats all that matters. I don't understand why you've ranting over another man's joy. If she cheated, IT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU SO PLS GO HANG.

again, as i said, many men think the kid is theirs, only to find out years down the line that it isnt. it may be joy to deceitful demonic people like yourself (who claim to be religious but see nothing wrong with cheating) but it certainly aint RIGHT to me.

And concerning putting tradition over religion, always remember Matthew 18:18;
New Living Translation
"I tell you the truth, whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.

you cannot be RELIGIOUS and TRADITIONAL...just like you cannot be DEMONIC and GOD FEARING. choose your poison and stand by it. you are confused to say the least.

We had our beliefs before the whiteman came with his. so pls...

yet you have the audacity to come to this thread and say "praise the lord".... why not say "praise our ancestors" then?!?!? you are confused sista!

Demon, Devil, Lucifer e. t. c.
Doesn't matter what you call me cos God knows my real name.

so you are not traditional any longer, its back on god's wagon?!?!?! bwaaaaah! make up your mind sista, the demon is playing trick with your brain.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Say Its Over!! / Get A Loan At Low Interest Rate.......mgofunds@gmail.com / VAL Photo Contest... Whose Is Your Favorite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.