Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In (3855 Views)

Innocent Looking Girls / New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In / Ghanaian Actress Flaunts Her Killer Curves And Nipples In New Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Please I just need your advice to be romantic here.
I've never lived in the same house,building or compound with sexy looking fresh young girls before,so I need you guys to show me the way.

They recently parked into the same building with me but we haven't talked yet.Except for one of them who first asked me what is my name?while she was sweeping and I responded by telling her that I'll tell her when she is done but I later left without doing so.
We don't share the same room but only the same bathroom and already am falling for one or as she fallen for me already as we had barely talked?
Please how do I go about this and without the sister becoming an hindrance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Foreigner12(m): 6:57am On Mar 20, 2023
You're staying in an apartment where you share bathroom with people and you don't think your life needs prayers?

25 Likes

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by vastolord4(m): 7:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Foreigner12:
You're staying in an apartment where you share bathroom with people and you don't think your life needs prayers?

Why does his life need prayers? Weren't those type of houses built for people? If you have a word of prayer for him, do so in your head! He might meet his potential wife in that house.. grin

11 Likes

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Candidlady: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2023
god forbid all these broke boys...

broke and falling inlove should never be used in the same sentence...

matter of fact if you are broke you got no right to ever talk to a lady.. you should always be mute whenever you see a lady..

if you are broke you should never ever have the intention to initiate a convo with a lady.. just the thought of it should be punishable by death

ya allah ihate broke boys like plague they are worst than the devil and the current president elect put together

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2023
You've given nairaland Elon musk a chance to have a free go at you.
Mentioning that bathroom will be the reason you'll regret this thread
Incase the girls finally grees sha, remember na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

4 Likes

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by fa4dmike(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2023
Bro just mind your business and let their character show first. Make u no go do pass urself

5 Likes

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by GingerbreadMen(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Candidlady:

matter of fact if you are broke you got no right to ever talk to a lady.. you should always be mute whenever you see a lady..

if you are broke you should never ever have the intention to initiate a convo with a lady.. just the thought of it should be punishable by death

ya allah ihate broke boys like plague they are worst than the devil and the current president elect put together
Ladies and gentlemen, this right here is an example of the type of female to avoid at all costs

5 Likes

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Polynek(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Candidlady:

You are one of the females I respect here.
honestly i can't believe you can say something like this on this forum.
I lost my respect for you candidlady.
Am really disappointed in you angry

5 Likes

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by fman(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Candidlady:

las Las, e fit be one jonzing broke dude dey shine ya Congo!!!
Him don use lamba humble your naive brains

6 Likes

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by fman(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Polynek:

candidlady na mkpurummiri cartel. She no too dey reason tight.
Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Polynek(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
fman:
candidlady na mkpurummiri cartel. She no too dey reason tight.
Am really disappointed in Her angry
Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by emekalovepets: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Candle please tell Dem all this stupid broke boys that is disturbing our babies around not making them to add Dem more to our wives at home but all this broke boys will just use lie and get Dem pregnant... Broke girls it's better to marry a rich man with more wives den that stupid broke boys dat just want to populatte the planets
Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by SuperOnyi: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Candidlady:

shocked

What the fúck is wrong with this "rich" girl? ( grin cheesy )

1 Like

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Samuelnze(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Candidlady:

ya allah ihate broke boys like plague they are worst than the devil and the current president elect put together.@@@@@@@@@@********** Only broke,unkepmt,pussy smelly ladies like me have the right to do otherwise. I was born broke and will die broke. Period.
I also think broke,pussy smelling idoits like you have no right to mingle with a rich bro.. It is an offence punishable by law.. You ladies should go and make your own money

4 Likes

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by bukiah: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Foreigner12:
Hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Seunosewar: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Polynek:
You are one of the females I respect here. honestly i can't believe you can say something like this on this forum. I lost my respect for you candidlady. Am really disappointed in you angry

Wait, you had respect for her in the first place these daughters of Jezebel, her sister is jennyclay.

1 Like

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Nehyooh(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Funnyson20:
I've never lived in the same house,building or compound with sexy looking fresh young girls before,so I need you guys to show me the way.

They recently parked into the same building with me but we haven't talked yet.Except for one of them who first asked me what is my name?while she was sweeping and I responded by telling her that I'll tell her when she is done but I later left without doing so.
We don't share the same room but only the same bathroom and already am falling for one or as she fallen for me already as we had barely talked?

What made you not to tell her your name instantly? Listen up; Just be calm bro, even if you seems to admire her, never show it now. Just keep greetings going, always dress well and look good at all time with good perfume. Don't always put mouth to everything that's going on in your compound. (Mind your business most times) Learn to give yourself some respect and believe me they'll respect you as well. Keep doing stuffs like that but don't try to impress them, just live your life and with time, things will go well if she truly like you too.

1 Like

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Pathfinder2090: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nehyooh:
What made you not to tell her your name instantly? Listen up; Just be calm bro, even if you seems to admire her, never show it now. Just keep greetings going, always dress well and look good at all time with good perfume. Don't always put mouth to everything that's going on in your compound. (Mind your business most times) Learn to give yourself some respect and believe me they'll respect you as well. Keep doing stuffs like that but don't try to impress them, just live your life and with time, things will go well if she truly like you too.

Relationship expert😁😁

1 Like

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nehyooh:

Beautiful one!
Thanks a million, I think I can go with this one.

1 Like

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Odebayo4010(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
GingerbreadMen:

Ladies and gentlemen, this right here is an example of the type of female to avoid at all costs

The Lady is suffering bipolar,I think she was adopted
Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Anunakeeh: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Funnyson20:

OPONU..Disgraceful lots.

How i wish i was a Woman.
Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by blackgold2018(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Funnyson20:

a girl asked you your name

And you responded “I’ll tell you when you are done sweeping””

You are obviously a child. What’s wrong in telling her right there.
Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by almarthins(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Polynek:

E shock you?
Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Anunakeeh: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Foreigner12:

grin grin grin

Lol i tell you.

I don't think there is anything useless more than "Some Nigerian Men"

I have been depressed many times seeing that i share Race with "Some Black People"

1 Like

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Weknowbetter: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Damn calm down, they just moved in and like a shark your scheming. Your simple ass couldn't even tell her your name instead you showed her your autistic. Leave them to men, you are little boy
Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Emma513: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Op don`t go they have hiv/aid. Dont come to my hospital again and complain to me
Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Polynek(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Seunosewar:

Wait, you had respect for her in the first place
these daughters of Jezebel,
her sister is jennyclay.
Take it easy bro grin
You also know dat 1 too >:
Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Polynek(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=almarthins post=121926980]

E shock you?[/quot
cheesy grin
Characters dey Dix forum oo😁

1 Like

Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Polynek:

You no see better human being respect na this lesbo and Jezebel you dey respect
Na wah ooo
Re: New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In by Polynek(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

You no see better human being respect na this lesbo and Jezebel you dey respect
Na wah ooo
Dey tin tire me grin

(1) (Reply)

My Gbola Is Rotten / Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl / Whats Wrong In Dating A Lady Who's Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.