Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment (37753 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by KushyKush: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Hiding under the success of kiss Daniels?....excuse me, who was Kiss Daniels before G Worldwide signed him? undecided

Where was G worldwide before kiss daniel?

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by handzomee(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
lilfreezy:

How are they are trash label? undecided who knows kiss Daniel before G-W came with there money and team to brush him up to a star. Y'all are forgetting that the guy signed a contract, he read the terms and conditions before signing. If you guys keep encouraging them young folks to dishonor contract agreement I'm afraid no sponsor will be interested in investing in young talents anymore, knowing fully well they will abandon the agreement.

An agreement is an agreement. Kiss Daniels got this one wrong

#FACT BRO

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
What many of us dont understand is 2 years deal is not enough for record label owner to reap, it takes some artiste more than two years to blow, then they eventually blow after label have spent lots of money and its time for them to reap, artiste will want to start their own label, thats bad. Rihana is still with the same old label, jay z wey be baba gan, Lil Wayne, Drake, and almost every others; after they start their own label they remain on the mother label, but our artistes are ingrates and they are making life harder for upcoming artiste, because people that are suppose to sign them now think they will start misbehaving after two years which is bad.

Funny thing is most of these people dont have what it takes to stand alone

But what do I know sef.

4 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Joemetry(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2017

PLEASE MEDICAL EXPERTS IN THE HOUSE, WHAT IS A DOCTOR WHOSE SPECIALTY IS TREATMENT OF BURNS (FIRE BURNS, HOT WATER BURN, HOT OIL SCALE, ACID AND OTHER CHEMICALS , ETC) CALLED?

Like we have pediatrist, neurologist, obstetricians, dentist, opticians, etc.

Thanks...

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Most of you that don’t even know what record label means,you are here typing trash!!!!If Kiss Daniel doesn’t settle out of court fast fast,he is going down....automatically,december shows are ruined already,nobody will book him!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Joemetry:

PLEASE MEDICAL EXPERTS IN THE HOUSE, WHAT IS A DOCTOR WHOSE SPECIALTY IS TREATMENT OF BURNS (FIRE BURNS, HOT WATER BURN, HOT OIL SCALE, ACID AND OTHER CHEMICALS , ETC) CALLED?

Like we have pediatrist, neurologist, obstetricians, dentist, opticians, etc.

Thanks...

google is your friend
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nonnyflex(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lol... This one don't know that anything and everything is possible in Nigeria... If you know what's good for you start lookin for a good lawyer
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
lilfreezy:

How are they are trash label? undecided who knows kiss Daniel before G-W came with there money and team to brush him up to a star. Y'all are forgetting that the guy signed a contract, he read the terms and conditions before signing. If you guys keep encouraging them young folks to dishonor contract agreement I'm afraid no sponsor will be interested in investing in young talents anymore, knowing fully well they will abandon the agreement.

One sensible comment at last. Good things we not depart from you.

5 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by intruxive(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
lilfreezy:

Agreements gets renegotiated and extended especially when an artist is blowing up and feeling caged (contracts is not slavery), u shouldn't try to subdue people just because they signed an agreement years ago, see how its done in football
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
KushyKush:

Where was G worldwide before kiss daniel?
they were out searching for a nobody to sign!!!they brought in the money,music producers and all!!!!now tell me where Kiss Daniel was before they came in..roaming Kuto garage at Abeokuta,He didn’t even have a demo CD unlike harrysongs that had a demo!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
intruxive:

Agreements gets renegotiated and extended especially when an artist is blowing up and feeling caged, u shouldnt try to subdue people just because they signed an agreement years ago, see how its done in football
Thats a big lie,even in football.You can only renegotiate if it is stated in your contract terms!!!
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Lexusgs430: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
lilfreezy:

At the point their investment was yielding the expected results. Would it not have been best to review contract upwards, to avoid client - sponsor apathy and financial conflicts?
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

At the point their investment was yielding the expected results. Would it not have been best to review contract upwards, to avoid client - sponsor apathy and financial conflicts?
when Kiss Daniel was in his first year of the contract and he was a nobody,why didn’t he back out?

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by intruxive(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Thats a big lie,even in football.You can only renegotiate if it is stated in your contract terms!!!
If you are no longer contented with your terms of agreement, you should be able to negotiate or buy out your agreement mister, human slavery has been abolished angry
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Lexusgs430: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
Benz4pimp:
when Kiss Daniel was in his first year of the contract and he was a nobody,why didn’t he back out?

I fully agree. But the moment raba was rolling in, G W should have reviewed his contract upwards.....

KD was good for GW and likewise the reverse...
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
intruxive:

If you are no longer contented with your terms of agreement, you should be able to negotiate or buy out your agreement mister, human slavery has been abolished angry
what is human slavery when you had a choice of inviting a lawyer to read terms to you?what is human slavery if you couldn’t back out of the said contract before you blew and became a star?Now you have arrived and felt people would listen to your side of the story!!!It is never done!!!ignorance is not an excuse of the law...if there was no contract,everyone would actually blame G worldwide for not putting it in paper and pen but now everyone is wise!!!You signed the deal when you were a broke ass,now you feel they are reaping you offf!!!G worldwide was taking the pain when no one knew him...he should sit down and be loyal...Ask Tuface

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Lexusgs430: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Benz4pimp:

If I employed you on a contract, and you turned out to become successful employee. I would either review your contract upwards or add extra perks to your wage slip.....

It simply harmonises the relationship between employer - employee......

You are happy - - - - - I am happy.......
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by mickeymimi: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I fully agree. But the moment raba was rolling in, G W should have reviewed his contract upwards.....

KD was good for GW and likewise the reverse...
bro....Do you know how much was put into Kiss Daniel?NO!!only his record label can answer that,how are you sure they have made their money?Its not as easy as we see them

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If I employed you on a contract, and you turned out to become successful employee. I would either review your contract upwards or add extra perks to your wage slip.....

It simply harmonises the relationship between employer - employee......

You are happy - - - - - I am happy.......
You are looking at it from your angle...let me explain this...if G worldwide comes to you to lend him 2m for 6months Thinking kiss would blow and you tell him he would have to repay 3m at the end of the 6months.okay 6 months don reach,e never blow,he comes to me,borrows 4m for 8 months,I will collect 6m at the end of 8 months,now tell me,after 3 years Kiss Daniel blow...How much do you think he would be owing?

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by sonnie10: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
KushyKush:
G-worldwide is a failed record label hiding under the success of kiss daniel. Trust me, if kiss was in DMW or YBNL he will be competing with the likes of wizkid.

By the way... I am going for Big Brother Nigeria 2018. You guys should get ready to vote for me. Abeg oh smiley

You are going for BBN and you don't even have a profile picture. Na ghost we want vote for?

3 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by intruxive(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Benz4pimp:
what is human slavery when you had a choice of inviting a lawyer to read terms to you?what is human slavery if you couldn’t back out of the said contract before you blew and became a star?Now you have arrived and felt people would listen to your side of the story!!!It is never done!!!ignorance is not an excuse of the law...if there was no contract,everyone would actually blame G worldwide for not putting it in paper and pen but now everyone is wise!!!You signed the deal when you were a broke ass,now you feel they are reaping you offf!!!G worldwide was taking the pain when no one knew him...he should sit down and be loyal...Ask Tuface
No I will rather ask Asa and skales and harry song, and no matter what a contract says, divorce is allowed. G world should just ask the guy to pay them compensation not try and keep the guy in one place and prevent him from achieving his goals. Even marriage dey get divorce, dey should free the guy for us joor. How can you prevent an artist from collabo with his colleagues.... is that not evil?
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Lexusgs430: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Benz4pimp:
You are looking at it from your angle...let me explain this...if G worldwide comes to you to lend him 2m for 6months Thinking kiss would blow and you tell him he would have to repay 3m at the end of the 6months.okay 6 months don reach,e never blow,he comes to me,borrows 4m for 8 months,I will collect 6m at the end of 8 months,now tell me,after 3 years Kiss Daniel blow...How much do you think he would be owing?

I never passed maths.....
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by iamtardey: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
which kind name be dikrulla abi Dracula.i just taya for all this guy's mata sef
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Lexusgs430: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Benz4pimp:
bro....Do you know how much was put into Kiss Daniel?NO!!only his record label can answer that,how are you sure they have made their money?Its not as easy as we see them

My own point is, contracts can be rewritten... If KD did not blow, GW & KD would/might have mutually agreed to end contract....

Let's all be nice to ourselves contractually......
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by VictorEkwere: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
G-WORLDWIDE na trash label,if sugaboi knws woris good for him,he shud beta go join fly boi I.N.C,before dia emperor eat all his suga finish!!!
wake up wash ur face see clear before u start talking
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by BluntBoy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
When they twist it for you, that is when you would know that the law is not as straightforward as you think.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Duru009(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
I will advise him to either go back or leave by mutual agreedment just lli kesh left YBNL.....

Otherwise his career is already dead on arrival!.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by mpowa(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
lilfreezy:

As much as I agree with you, G-world wide has major input in Kiss Daniel's success and agreements should be respected, but these record labels are not trying, the kind of wicked conditions they put down makes you wonder that's why they don't last. Imagine that these guys treat their most successful act - Kiss Daniel right, how many new talents will be willing to join them? But when everyone see how they cage him, they will run for their lives. That's what has been happening, after 2faze Kenny's can't boast of any big artistes again, Chocolate City is not as successful as it used to be, all because of mismanagement of artistes - when they see one successful Artiste they want to suck life out of him.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by PianoWizard: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Whatever happened to "Boy kiss daniel,, G-Wordwide"
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
KushyKush:
G-worldwide is a failed record label hiding under the success of kiss daniel. Trust me, if kiss was in DMW or YBNL he will be competing with the likes of wizkid.

By the way... I am going for Big Brother Nigeria 2018. You guys should get ready to vote for me. Abeg oh smiley
Abeg me too o
I've been working towards it
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
KushyKush:

KushyKush sounds like you gonna go there with some kush.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) / Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) / Yemi Alade, Chidinma Or Rihanna, Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.