Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment (37752 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
KushyKush:

Where was G worldwide before kiss daniel?

Testing other artists that refuse to blow e.g Sean Tizzle (before DTunes signed him) and Iceberg slim
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by nnokwa042(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
KushyKush:
G-worldwide is a failed record label hiding under the success of kiss daniel. Trust me, if kiss was in DMW or YBNL he will be competing with the likes of wizkid.

By the way... I am going for Big Brother Nigeria 2018. You guys should get ready to vote for me. Abeg oh smiley
do u buy bleaching cream from my shop? If not vamoose we won't vote for u,
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by ovoP(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
KushyKush:
G-worldwide is a failed record label hiding under the success of kiss daniel. Trust me, if kiss was in DMW or YBNL he will be competing with the likes of wizkid.

By the way... I am going for Big Brother Nigeria 2018. You guys should get ready to vote for me. Abeg oh smiley
grin team efe
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by 2shure: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
had such a long day
iyawo mi man benle o.
aay pay
aay hay aay hay
apan ahn ahan an an
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Newboss(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Thief! Go and pay your dues!
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Marshallvenom(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Labels and all these nonsense...when is it going to stop
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Kakamorufu(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Who signs 7 years contract to stay under a record label, and 80% returns to g-worldwide. Guy, even keyamo can't help u on this.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Antoeni(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Yeba
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

All this one ones wey no know anything go dey talk. Lol...
as u kon knw err'tin,make i no talk my own again?...sum 0.2 iq niqqas sef!!!!
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by TMARENDER: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bro abeg no na take am easy oooo at least the boy kiss Daniel don leave and move forward! Any way it's ur boy Tmarender pls am an upcoming artist am looking for who go sign me 08067901359 that's d digit
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Premiumwriter: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Oga better calm down. Court cases can take years whilst an injunction is served to estop you from making your music. Hunger go just finish you, go and ask brymo
When village witch decides to disconnect you from power supply before they take action grin

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by MrOnPoint(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
donlucabrazi:
embarassed

But people greedy sha! After making money off this boy's talent, this is how they want to pay him back?......Tufiakwa!

Tomorrow now, when Kiss Daniel nor gree attend Emperor Geezy wedding, all of us go begin shout.....Yeye dey smell

grin grin grin

You get it all wrong. It is after making him a star, he decided to abandon them. Who was Kiss Daniel before they invested money on him?

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by ReddingtonLeke: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
MrOnPoint:

You get it all wrong. It is after making him a star, he decided to abandon them. Who was Kiss Daniel before they invested money on him?

To all saying what they don't know, Kiss Daniel won't fly his new jet of life (Fly Boy Inc.) if He hasn't met all terms and conditions, with no ish left that may break d jet's wing. He's way smarter than that. This is someone who graduated with 4.23 CGPA at FUNAAB (Water Engineering). He's not a fool. GWW is really chasing shadows here. And FIY dix is the authentic recent update.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/12/the-court-rejected-g-worldwides-lawsuit-against-our-client-kiss-daniels-lawyer-fires-back.html
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Caseless: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
okonja:
Dhikrullah...what a great name cool cool
I never knew he had such a great name among his names.

I don't think he's a Muslim though.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Sleezwizz: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
lilfreezy:

How are they trash label? undecided who knows kiss Daniel before G-W came with there money and team to brush him up to a star. Y'all are forgetting that the guy signed a contract, he read the terms and conditions before signing. If you guys keep encouraging them young folks to dishonor contract agreement I'm afraid no sponsor will be interested in investing in young talents anymore, knowing fully well they will abandon the agreement.

An agreement is an agreement. Kiss Daniels got this one wrong

Do u know the details of their agreement if I may ask?
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by okonja(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Caseless:
I never knew he had such a great name among his names.

I don't think he's a Muslim though.

He might be and not practicing JUST like Wizkid, He is Ibrahim by name
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Caseless: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
okonja:

He might be and not practicing JUST like Wizkid, He is Ibrahim by name
that's true.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 06, 2017
Ask brymo how far,upcoming artists need to learn to honour contracts and leave amicably, see wizkid,see drake,they were patient till their contracts ran out,no need to rush and ruin your career,because your talent is there for life!
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by webngnews: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2017
H
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by briggz09(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
G-WORLDWIDE na trash label,if sugaboi knws woris good for him,he shud beta go join fly boi I.N.C,before dia emperor eat all his suga finish!!!
Sugarboy dat looks like another skales in d making?
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by Kobicove(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2017
KushyKush:

What?!

Who knew Kiss Daniel before G-Worldwide invested money and brushed him up.

I doubt if you would make this comment if you had ever made an investment and suddenly someone tried to prevent you from reaping the fruits of your hard work undecided
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment by dumodust(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Joemetry:

PLEASE MEDICAL EXPERTS IN THE HOUSE, WHAT IS A DOCTOR WHOSE SPECIALTY IS TREATMENT OF BURNS (FIRE BURNS, HOT WATER BURN, HOT OIL SCALE, ACID AND OTHER CHEMICALS , ETC) CALLED?

Like we have pediatrist, neurologist, obstetricians, dentist, opticians, etc.

Thanks...

Burns and Plastic Surgeon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) / Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull / Yemi Alade, Chidinma Or Rihanna, Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.