Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) (46309 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by jerflakes(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nonnyflex(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
F
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nonnyflex(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Are u serious
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Archangel15: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:
A great and wise Saudi - Arabian born multi millionaire called Osama bin Laden once said They violate our land and occupy it and steal the Muslims' possessions, and when faced by resistance they call it terrorism.

In this context, leave the fulani people, their land and their source of income (livestock) alone if you don't want trouble. I was in kwara state some days ago. Where I lodged was a jungle and the fulani's bring their cows there to graze everyday. They were the bestest of friend I've met in a while. We talk, we eat , I even help them fetch water for their cows irrespective of tribe, religion and background. One of them even offered me one of his hot sister for a one night stand. I enjoyed myself like a king.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by LukeLook: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
This is conspiracy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by oruma19: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari Has sent his supporters (herdsmen) to kill all atiku supporters..ahahahahss. Reduce their voter strength before 2019 leme see how he will contest against me...lolzzz. Buhari sef!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by OneKinGuy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Its a pity cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by free2ryhme: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:
A great and wise Saudi - Arabian born multi millionaire called Osama bin Laden once said They violate our land and occupy it and steal the Muslims' possessions, and when faced by resistance they call it terrorism.

In this context, leave the fulani people, their land and their source of income (livestock) alone if you don't want trouble. I was in kwara state some days ago. Where I lodged was a jungle and the fulani's bring their cows there to graze everyday. They were the bestest of friend I've met in a while. We talk, we eat , I even help them fetch water for their cows irrespective of tribe, religion and background. One of them even offered me one of his hot sister for a one night stand. I enjoyed myself like a king.

We know you are lying but continue

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by givbitcoin: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

These unrepentant infidels are very disgusting. What happens if they are killed? Haven't they killed Fulani before?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Pangea: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
A word for the wise,
Let every one in that community arm themselves and defend themselves.
Let the youths in that place get ready for war

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by birdsview(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

you are under a spell
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by pokipoki: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Ezekiel has shared photos of people killed in Dong village,Adamawa state after Fulani herdsmen attacked the village.He wrote...

'Live from Dong village i and District Head of Dong. Some of the corpses of our people'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/fulani-herdsmen-attack-dong.html?m=1
The dingbat Emir will keep quite on this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nonnyflex(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
They are criminals not terrorists
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Archangel15: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu look at how your dullard is decimating innocent citizens.

Yet you play devils advocate because of mere crumbs.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by ZUBY77(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

Blockhead.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Phyde: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Same boko guys claiming fulani to confuse already confused Nigerians. Fulanis i have known for long don't slaughter human like their cows.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by givbitcoin: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
oruma19:
Buhari Has sent his supporters (herdsmen) to kill all atiku supporters..ahahahahss. Reduce their voter strength before 2019 leme see how he will contest against me...lolzzz. Buhari sef!!!!!!
Stop being silly
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by pokipoki: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Ezekiel has shared photos of people killed in Dong village,Adamawa state after Fulani herdsmen attacked the village.He wrote...

'Live from Dong village i and District Head of Dong. Some of the corpses of our people'.

The dingbat Sultan will keep quite on this

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by tolguy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
MicheyJ1:
They will still go to the Mosque to go and pray after killing their brothers
who told u dey ar Muslims dey only understand cows
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by goodnews777: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
God Almighty may you strike Buhari and El rufai with pain of death in their own families. May they suffer paralysis for all the pain they have brought on christians in nigeria. May peace depart from any YORUBA that votes Buhari again in JESUS mighty name .Amen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by zurefl: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Its unfortunate, When these inhumane acts are executed, all we can do is to speak in religious terms and all. God would not come down and heal our land, We the people have to decide what we want. Enough of the killings everywhere in our country. The Powers that be are not bothered. Don't be Deceived.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Guyman02: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
I still cant understand how Northern Christians voted for a person that America banned from their country for 15 years for being a relious extremist. The man doesnt care as long as it is his kinsmen committing the crime, he will rather send soldiers to slaughter Igbo youths waving flags in the South East.
If una like make una vote for am again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mztarstrechy:

hmm ds ppl sef
nawa o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by goodnews777: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=ZUBY77 post=63008337]

Blockhead.[/quote
He is dumb
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Tecno66: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mztarstrechy:

This nonsence must stop. Nigeria is about the most dangerous place on earth. Human beings are being hunted down like antelope. The sad thing is that the body language of the government is not sending any harsh signal to these people.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Sanchez01: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
Terror Squad A.K.A Fulani Herdsmen Social Media manager, NafeesaAA, what say ye?? angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by omooba969(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

You can feed that crap to your kinsmen. undecided

LIAR! cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by goodnews777: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

You are cursed with a curse.what has happened to those people will happen to you and your family. God will visit you with pain and sorrow IJN .

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Sunky200: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
rifasenate11:
Atiku can end this devilish fulani killers that answers to Buhari.

2019 , Nigerians will send the murderer Buhari home.

expect nothing different from Atiku because he's also a fulani man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbery In First Bank Ondo: 15 Killed (Photo) / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB / We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.