Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) (46314 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by fortunejum: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
What is this government doing? How can they be quiet in a situation like this?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by kechywillz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Look at the blood bath in Nigeria,God speak for these innocent dead people. The government is aware of this atrocious crime and they look the other way, God of vengeance don't forget the blood of these innocent ones

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by paooxide(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:
A great and wise Saudi - Arabian born multi millionaire called Osama bin Laden once said They violate our land and occupy it and steal the Muslims' possessions, and when faced by resistance they call it terrorism.

In this context, leave the fulani people, their land and their source of income (livestock) alone if you don't want trouble. I was in kwara state some days ago. Where I lodged was a jungle and the fulani's bring their cows there to graze everyday. They were the bestest of friend I've met in a while. We talk, we eat , I even help them fetch water for their cows irrespective of tribe, religion and background. One of them even offered me one of his hot sister for a one night stand. I enjoyed myself like a king.

Did you take her ...?
If no , why ? , If yes why ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by tochieee: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:
A great and wise Saudi - Arabian born multi millionaire called Osama bin Laden once said They violate our land and occupy it and steal the Muslims' possessions, and when faced by resistance they call it terrorism.

In this context, leave the fulani people, their land and their source of income (livestock) alone if you don't want trouble. I was in kwara state some days ago. Where I lodged was a jungle and the fulani's bring their cows there to graze everyday. They were the bestest of friend I've met in a while. We talk, we eat , I even help them fetch water for their cows irrespective of tribe, religion and background. One of them even offered me one of his hot sister for a one night stand. I enjoyed myself like a king.
mumu

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Sanchez01: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Efewestern:

One day.
Just one day.

Till then they should continue with their evil act.
I'm worried at the fact that the darned President we have has never deemed it fit to condemn the act of his own people for once despite the heavy killings being announced in almost every part of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Marsnizz: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=mangood74 post=63005733]fulanis.will suffer becos every tribe in nigeria will mobilize against them[/quote when everybody is against them,God will be with them. The time their children, women and mother's were massacred no one complain and remember that there is God because the life of Fulani's according to some people doesn't worth the life of a fly.Anyway, this act of killing is not good.It should be condemn by anybody.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by giles14(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

you must be an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abeg this is becoming serious, I know we all know the challenge here,but the most important thing is to curtail incidents like this, I really wish I could take time off to understudy the situation, but I can't, although I have profess alternative solutions to my oga at the top,who had promise to invest massively in the Diary sector, but the big question is how do you change a peoples way of life.I won't lie been a Fulani use to be fun as a kid,especially when you wear their white cloth with different color and you are busy waiting for the stick,but would rather do well with nunu.I think we should just find some ways to make the Fulani Herdman's adopt the ranching method, perhaps we need to induce by pumping some money,because Agriculture is suffering everywhere due to this menace.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Just because Atiku joined PDP. Only fools will vote for APC again, the FG can't solve the problem of fulani herdsmen but can send a battalion of soldiers to hunt down one unarmed man.

Only God will judge

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari must be made to face the Hague before he departs the earth
You should have condenmed the killings of Fulani's women and children by the coward youths who invaded their village at a time when their men had left the village to graze their cows. What am I talking about? May be you don't even know that this was a reprisal attack.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by phoenix90(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

You reason with the brain in between your legs. There's always that foolish assumption of nationalism when there's a cheap personal pleasure being derived. The current trend of Fulani militia terrors against Nigerian citizens should also be termed reprisals as a result of confrontation too. Ibu onye ara, mahaukaci banza, dolo kawai

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Efewestern: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

I'm worried at the fact that the darned President we have has never deemed it fit to condemn the act of his own people for once despite the heavy killings being announced in almost every part of the country.

never knew the guy is that bad and also a bigot.. sentiments apart buhari disappointed us big time.. especially those who voted for him.

He is a big disgrace , a real definition of clueless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
MicheyJ1:
They will still go to the Mosque to go and pray after killing their brothers
Berom people went to Church after killing, roasting and eating Muslims including women and children on Sallah day. So?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
osemoses1234:
Ogun go kill buhari ooooo buhari must die.....oga call ur stupid boys to order....make all Nigeria's lay curse on buhari this night him must die......
Firefire:
May their blood be upon Buhary & Sultan of Sokoto.

RIP. embarassed
SalamRushdie:
Buhari must be made to face the Hague before he departs the earth
Hope you all read and condenmed (or praised) this below, it happened few days ago:
https://www.nairaland.com/4189863/villagers-attack-fulanis-numan-adamawa#62585939
"According to the story shared by Sani,Bachama people last night attacked Fulanis at their residents in Kwadamti Shafaran village Numan of Adamawa State.At least 45 Fulani people were killed in the process while others are severely wounded.Their dead bodies have been deposited at Numan morutary while the injured that survived the attack are receiving treatment at Numan General Hospital ".
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Guys...this is a tribal war btw Fulani and the tribe in dung.its not a religious war.Fulani in all honesty are known for trouble.But most times there are always casualties on both sides.I really do not know how it started and who caused started this mayhem.

May Almighty bring this to an end.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
tolguy:
ok ol fulanis ar muslims,ol igbos ar xtians,i'm leaving with dem i knw dem very well

what is this one saying again?

Even your sultan can't dispute that fulani are not mumuslim.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by calm658: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

Idiot. U and ur penile shaft

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by fof1: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

l

U ATE A FOOLISH FELLOW TALKING TRASH. DECEIVED BY VAIN FLESHLY PLEASURE. FILTHY IN CHARACTER
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by tolguy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

what is this one saying again?

Even your sultan can't dispute that fulani are not mumuslim.
oh my god how can i xplain to this dumb man ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by lereinter(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

??

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by rosita33(f): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

complete cow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by rosita33(f): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

complete cow and a waste of sperm. destroying persons livelihood is good?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Frankicent(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

Nawa ooo after Rocha's madness another one haf come ooo.... Bros why you dey lie like this? The Fulani brother gave you his sister for a night stand..choi ..... Abeg where the village there. So I"ll go fetch water too
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Reference(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Restructure Nigeria now....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by blaqoracle: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Firefire:
May their blood be upon Buhary & Sultan of Sokoto.

RIP. embarassed
you think Fulani are chestbeaters and e-worrior like ipob. Fulani are peace loving people. Please if you like peace, don't look for a Fulani's trouble
When in the past weeks, the Fulani's were slaughtered in numan and taraba, you were all jubilating, not knowing that those people just declared war on themselves.
If they want to know Fulani very well, they should go and ask the berom people of plateau state.
In case you don't know, the Fulani can fight you in the day and at night.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Henri8: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

I pray you receive sense some day. Have fulanis not been killing people unprovoked? You think the current crises in Bachema land was started by the Bachemas?
Maybe you are not a Nigerian.

These so called herdsmen go about invading people lands, destroying their source of livelihood and when challenged, they go on killing rampage.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Kunledaive(m): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
mangood74:
fulanis.will suffer becos every tribe in nigeria will mobilize against them
idiot
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by tasteofcash: 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

fulani knife fall on ur family...then and only then ur stupidity will clear. Fool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by AbaNgele: 2:08am On Dec 06, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

So you mean Abia, Edo, Anambra, Enugu and other Southern states attacked by the headers are theirs? Ewu.

TFU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) / Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.