Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) (46304 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Owerri1stSon: 2:33am On Dec 06, 2017
Little disgusting tribe holding this country into siege because the are in control.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by laliga01: 3:59am On Dec 06, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:
A great and wise Saudi - Arabian born multi millionaire called Osama bin Laden once said They violate our land and occupy it and steal the Muslims' possessions, and when faced by resistance they call it terrorism.

In this context, leave the fulani people, their land and their source of income (livestock) alone if you don't want trouble. I was in kwara state some days ago. Where I lodged was a jungle and the fulani's bring their cows there to graze everyday. They were the bestest of friend I've met in a while. We talk, we eat , I even help them fetch water for their cows irrespective of tribe, religion and background. One of them even offered me one of his hot sister for a one night stand. I enjoyed myself like a king.

I pity you nwa igbo. If you dnt have sense now, I wonder when you will have sense again.
You and fulani man de do 5n6. Wait until e set, you go know say that Nigga with his hot sister are not your friend.
Rubbish.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by laliga01: 4:04am On Dec 06, 2017
givbitcoin:

These unrepentant infidels are very disgusting. What happens if they are killed? Haven't they killed Fulani before?

The vehicle that will kill you is being serviced at airport road.
Continue.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Firefire(m): 4:06am On Dec 06, 2017
blaqoracle:
you think Fulani are chestbeaters and e-worrior like ipob. Fulani are peace loving people. Please if you like peace, don't look for a Fulani's trouble
When in the past weeks, the Fulani's were slaughtered in numan and taraba, you were all jubilating, not knowing that those people just declared war on themselves.
If they want to know Fulani very well, they should go and ask the berom people of plateau state.
In case you don't know, the Fulani can fight you in the day and at night.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Daboomb: 6:02am On Dec 06, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:
A great and wise Saudi - Arabian born multi millionaire called Osama bin Laden once said They violate our land and occupy it and steal the Muslims' possessions, and when faced by resistance they call it terrorism.

In this context, leave the fulani people, their land and their source of income (livestock) alone if you don't want trouble. I was in kwara state some days ago. Where I lodged was a jungle and the fulani's bring their cows there to graze everyday. They were the bestest of friend I've met in a while. We talk, we eat , I even help them fetch water for their cows irrespective of tribe, religion and background. One of them even offered me one of his hot sister for a one night stand. I enjoyed myself like a king.

How does this your silly comparison, justify the killing of all these people who obviosuly are locals of Dong town?
Are you saying the people of DONG should allow the Fulanis to feed their crops to their Cows?
Are you saying the people of Dong should vacate their land for the Fulanis whenever they come around?
Are you saying the town of Dong belongs to these normadic, Fulani herdsmen?

That they did not slaughter you on that visit does not mean your parents will not be slaughtered next time.
But then, it looks like you are just another Fulani terrorist, using an Igbo sounding @username.

BTW: Buhari is busy sending condolence messages to those killed in other countries but he would never send such messages nor is he concerned about those killed in Nigeria, by his Fulani herdsmen kinsmen!

Such a Nepotistic President, we must, and we will, flush him out come 2019, by all means necessary. angry angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Daboomb: 6:04am On Dec 06, 2017
kechywillz:
Look at the blood bath in Nigeria,God speak for these innocent dead people. The government is aware of this atrocious crime and they look the other way, God of vengeance don't forget the blood of these innocent ones

People must rise up and defend themselves, by any means necessary!

"Heavens, ONLY HELP those who help themselves"!

Siddon-look, na Dog name!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Daboomb: 6:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Chukazu:
And Buhari still planning to contest come 2019

Why not?
Would he be the first incumbent to lose a re-election?
Just as we speared no effort to ensure he won fairly in 2015, we will spare no effort in ensuring that he is defeated in 2019.
I hope Tinubu and other APC stalwarts are listening? Dont back a losing Horse.

Nigerians, at the least the majority and sensible ones, have seen enough of Buhari's Nepotism, even those hwo backed you in 2015 are saying "Enough of this madness" called Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by DavIkenna(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Ezekiel has shared photos of people killed in Dong village,Adamawa state after Fulani herdsmen attacked the village.He wrote...

'Live from Dong village i and District Head of Dong. Some of the corpses of our people'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/fulani-herdsmen-attack-dong.html?m=1

Nigeria should focus on enforcing grass root education for both young and adult and not importing techs for a country where over half of the populace are illiterates
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by osikiabu(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2017
Apc is working, buhari is working, long live the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Lowoa: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2017
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

rifasenate11:
Atiku can end this devilish fulani killers that answers to Buhari.

2019 , Nigerians will send the murderer Buhari home.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:

Guy u need brain reformatting
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by codedthingzzzzz: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
WTF dayum
Mztarstrechy:
Ezekiel has shared photos of people killed in Dong village,Adamawa state after Fulani herdsmen attacked the village.He wrote...

'Live from Dong village i and District Head of Dong. Some of the corpses of our people'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/fulani-herdsmen-attack-dong.html?m=1
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) by Anwons(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Who says there's no ongoing war in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB / Robbery In First Bank Ondo: 15 Killed (Photo) / We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.