Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,648 members, 7,827,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Lunch Time Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lunch Time Photos (2833 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lunch Time Photos by ufuosman(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
I love the last word, too late to fail
Re: Lunch Time Photos by DaddyKross: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Airforce1:
Send me your account number

Ogbeni dat poor guy dey find 20k for life and death issue. Help him if you can
Re: Lunch Time Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
DaddyKross:

Ogbeni dat poor guy dey find 20k for life and death issue. Help him if you can
I don't know what else you want me to do
Re: Lunch Time Photos by DaddyKross: 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Airforce1:

I don't know what else you want me to do

What do you mean by "What else" ? Have you done anything for the guy before ? sad
Re: Lunch Time Photos by sirwilson(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Airforce1 why is it dat u can't do without using red cup?
Re: Lunch Time Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
sirwilson:
Airforce1 why is it dat u can't do without using red cup?

Because red cup is bae
Re: Lunch Time Photos by TechPanda(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin Heheh, when your money long like bet9ja slip..
... but one game must still cut
Re: Lunch Time Photos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Next2Bezee:
One thing i don't understand about certain Nigerians is why they feel the need to show off.

A lot of people don't seem to be contented with living a humble life, instead they don't feel accomplished until they show off.

Go on instagram or FB and see the amount of 9ja boys and girls showing off wealth just to get approval, envy & brown nosers so they can feel good about themselves

Not hating on Airforce1 or anything but it's just something i ponder. It is your right to showoff if you want to.

It's an unhealthy culture... New age diseases, Likes and shares become a currency for their existence. Constantly checking and yearning the validation and they're a slave to it.

To whom it may concern,

Advice: Tap out of the matrix, every now and again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lunch Time Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:33am On Dec 06, 2017
Dimples129:

It's an unhealthy culture... New age diseases, Likes and shares become a currency for their existence. Constantly checking and yearning the validation and they're a slave to it.

To whom it may concern,

Advice: Tap out of the matrix, every now and again.

You're one of my "little" problem and soon I will solve you in my own little way.

You've been masturbating on my case of late , and I hope you don't regret it .

I don't care about you because you're insignificant to my existence so please , stay away .

My last warning to you .
Re: Lunch Time Photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2017
Next2Bezee:
One thing i don't understand about certain Nigerians is why they feel the need to show off.
A lot of people don't seem to be contented with living a humble life, instead they don't feel accomplished until they show off.
Go on instagram or FB and see the amount of 9ja boys and girls showing off wealth just to get approval, envy & brown nosers so they can feel good about themselves
Not hating on Airforce1 or anything but it's just something i ponder. It is your right to showoff if you want to.
Its poverty mentality. The need to acquire and show off fancy stuff so others can approve of one shows very low self esteem
Re: Lunch Time Photos by LordPOSEIDON: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2017
twentyk:
how much....
12k, 13k, 15k and 45k
Re: Lunch Time Photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2017
WaterDrunkard:
You never pay your school fees and still dey ask how much for cigarette cheesy

kikikikikakakakachuchichong on on.. I laf in Chinese accent
Re: Lunch Time Photos by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Airforce1:
Send me your account number
if i send my account number will you send anything
Re: Lunch Time Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Airforce1:

You're one of my "little" problem and soon I will solve you in my own little way.

You've been masturbating on my case of late , and I hope you don't regret it .

I don't care about you because you're insignificant to my existence so please , stay away .

My last warning to you .
Re: Lunch Time Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Next2Bezee:

It's a self esteem thing bro.
Re: Lunch Time Photos by 360great(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dis guy again. ......smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dies After Having Sex With A Young Girlfriend In Awka Hotel (SEE WHY) / Every Guys Should Know These / How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.