Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Every Guys Should Know These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Guys Should Know These (2829 Views)

5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Guys Should Know These by Fafesot: 4:01am On May 01, 2019
Let's leave the fact that we have female as our mother(s) and siblings ..
These creature don't deserve the respect we give to them..
Imagine a lady stood and opened her dirty mouth dat they (ladies) can't settle with a guy without a loaded pocket.... Don't get me wrong ,,,money is important in a relationship,buh dat shouldn't be the basis you will have to look before you settle down with a man...
Whenever they see you are financially buoyant... Boom,,serious relationship has started..you are nw their husband immediately, they will force you to meet their parents , even if you guys meet few day before...In their life,integrity is zero.
Even the married sleeps with single guys just for money..
And we still respect these people...these lazy being dat are not ready to hustle?.

2 Likes

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by united442(m): 5:04am On May 01, 2019
Fafesot:
Let's leave the fact that we have female as our mother(s) and siblings ..
These creature don't deserve the respect we give to them..
Imagine a lady stood and opened her dirty mouth dat they (ladies) can't settle with a guy without a loaded pocket.... Don't get me wrong ,,,money is important in a relationship,buh dat shouldn't be the basis you will have to look before you settle down with a man...
Whenever they see you are financially buoyant... Boom,,serious relationship has started..you are nw their husband immediately, they will force you to meet their parents , even if you guys meet few day before...In their life,integrity is zero.
Even the married sleeps with single guys just for money..
And we still respect these people...these lazy being dat are not ready to hustle?.

they are useless and worthless set of creaturesgrin

they justify themselves with "Not all women", "there are still good ones", "dnt generalize it" bla bla bla..LIES!grin
its all of them.

even those saying all this dnt even trust themselves or wont even include themselves among the majority.
i will say those who are still good eggs just lack the opportunity, or hasn't been corrupted yet, its just a matter of time before they do..

if you must have anything to do with them,just use or useless them and kick them outta ya life..

fear WOMENgrin
if you see a woman and a snake, KILL THE WOMAN FIRST!

6 Likes

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by xendra: 5:10am On May 01, 2019
rename this topic: Broke guys rant cheesy cheesy

oga go and make money, even your family will accept/value you more. God will punish you if you also do anything extra for money and open your rotten mouth to blame women for their choice.

7 Likes

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by united442(m): 5:51am On May 01, 2019
xendra:

oga go and make money, even your family will accept/value you more. God will punish you if you also do anything extra for money and open your rotten mouth to blame women for their choice.

cum baggrin

you sound stupid

choice what choice are you talking about?..lolxx..
money over trust? love? commitment? even money over money base on highest biddergrin..you call that choicegrin?

world reclown bitchgrin

the trash can in between ur legs,how much does it worthgrin? trust me,i can order for yours and your bitchy momgrin, no matter the amount, its still going to look cheap to megrin

a cute bitch jst left ma room not quiet long, asked her what's her worth(indirectly,like, "babe much u go take buy something for ya self nau?"wink , the idiot said 2kgrin, her serious boyfriend called and she told him,she went to night vigilgrin..hahahagrin ....i culdn't help but pitied the poor mafogrin

FEAR WOMEN....!grin

2 Likes

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by Osyxcel(m): 6:21am On May 01, 2019
OP, this table you're shaking. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by Amanew(m): 6:55am On May 01, 2019
xendra:

My dear is it offence for ladies to hustle

1 Like

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by xendra: 8:45am On May 01, 2019
united442:

cum baggrin

you sound stupid

money over trust? love? commitment? even money over money base on highest biddergrin..you call that choicegrin?

world reclown bitchgrin

the trash can in between ur legs,how much does it worthgrin? trust me,i can order for yours and your bitchy momgrin, no matter the amount, its still going to look cheap to megrin

a cute bitch jst left ma room not quiet long, asked her what's her worth(indirectly,like, "babe much u go take buy something for ya self nau?"wink , the idiot said 2kgrin, her serious boyfriend called and she told him,she went to night vigilgrin..hahahagrin ....i culdn't help but pitied the poor mafogrin

FEAR WOMEN....!grin
oga that one concern you. name calling don't change Sh!t

1 Like

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by flokii: 9:46am On May 01, 2019
Any lady that goes after a guy cos of money should not complain if the guy cheats with other women.

Afterall he has enough money to go round.

2 Likes

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by catalan15(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2019
flokii:
Any lady that goes after a guy cos of money should not complain if the guy cheats with other women.

Afterall he has enough money to go round.
Yeah....
Re: Every Guys Should Know These by treasureossy(f): 5:48pm On May 01, 2019
I for one prefer to give and not just collect from my man. Even if we are not married, we are in a relationship and everything should be reciprocal. Why would a woman want to be a liability to her man. It's not right. A woman can hustle and take her boo out on a date, surprise him with gifts, ask him if he needs anything instead of always waiting for him for get her food, drinks, gift or even pad. This is enough self for the man to lose his respect for the woman.

Women should not sell themselves short. Money isn't everything. You should be ready to stand by your man when he has money and when he doesn't have enough.. You should love unconditionally and be ready to make compromises...

1 Like

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by united442(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2019
treasureossy:
I for one prefer to give and not just collect from my man. Even if we are not married, we are in a relationship and everything should be reciprocal. Why would a woman want to be a liability to her man. It's not right. A woman can hustle and take her boo out on a date, surprise him with gifts, ask him if he needs anything instead of always waiting for him for get her food, drinks, gift or even pad. This is enough self for the man to lose his respect for the woman.

Women should not sell themselves short. Money isn't everything. You should be ready to stand by your man when he has money and when he doesn't have enough.. You should love unconditionally and be ready to make compromises...

lolx...i really dnt know about you ,but am 95% sure probability of seeing ladies like this is almost impossible nowgrin ..even if they exist,its just a matter of time before they get corrupted..that's what we are talking aboutgrin

but the harlot amongst them will defend themselves with the statement "GO AND HUSTLE HARD"...meanwhile,their parent are old,retired, probably jobless and they themselves cant even boost of a single handwork..the only one they can boost of is the trash can inbetween their legs..they want sit, spread their legs and wait for men to invest and pump money into the trash can...
Re: Every Guys Should Know These by luvyaself95(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2019
treasureossy:

hey don't bobo jare I there such woman
Re: Every Guys Should Know These by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2019
I'm happy most guys are now becoming wise ...These bitches aren't loyal,as such they deserve HELL.

1 Like

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by anthonyuncle(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2019
dz is a generalised statement,
some ladies deserve their respect & more.
maybe u are very unlucky that u've never met such a lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by Florblu(f): 9:38pm On May 01, 2019
I read to the end thinking you would mistakenly make sense in at least one line, but none was found..

All I saw is raw foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by Florblu(f): 9:39pm On May 01, 2019
anthonyuncle:
dz is a generalised statement,
some ladies deserve their respect & more.
maybe u are very unlucky that u've never met such a lady

He is unlucky and unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by sleepking(m): 3:06am On May 02, 2019
united442:

they are useless and worthless set of creaturesgrin

they justify themselves with "Not all women", "there are still good ones", "dnt generalize it" bla bla bla..LIES!grin
its all of them.

even those saying all this dnt even trust themselves or wont even include themselves among the majority.
i will say those who are still good eggs just lack the opportunity, or hasn't been corrupted yet, its just a matter of time before they do..

if you must have anything to do with them,just use or useless them and kick them outta ya life..

fear WOMENgrin
if you see a woman and a snake, KILL THE WOMAN FIRST!
Sharap there, not all women, there real hustling women/girls out there but u will never meet them because they no get your time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by sleepking(m): 3:12am On May 02, 2019
united442:

cum baggrin

you sound stupid

world reclown bitchgrin

FEAR WOMEN....!grin
u case is simple, law of attraction of homogeneous species.

1 Like

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by united442(m): 3:15am On May 02, 2019
sleepking:
Sharap there, not all women, there real hustling women/girls out there but u will never meet them because they no get your time

the question is, is your sister one of them

if no, abeg go kill ya self and stop quoting me, am not your mate sad
Re: Every Guys Should Know These by sleepking(m): 3:18am On May 02, 2019
united442:

the question is, is your sister one of them

if no, abeg go kill ya self and stop quoting me, am not your mate sad
I don't have a sister, but I know them, just accept u will never meet sure diamonds in your pathetic life bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by BabbanBura(m): 3:23am On May 02, 2019
xendra:

If you love money this much why can't u join the men and make yours instead of leaching around?

1 Like

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by united442(m): 3:26am On May 02, 2019
sleepking:
I don't have a sister, but I know them, just accept u will never meet sure diamonds in your pathetic life bro.

hahahahahaha....poor yougrin
all of sudden,you no longer have a sistergrin you think you are doing megrin? crazeeeeegrin! you are doing urselfgrin..
dnt let ur sister see this shit u jst typedgrin..hehehehe...

fine!

is your girlfriend one of them?

if no, oga go hang ya self..

yah yah, i know!
u dnt have a girlfriendgrin
isn't that what you want 2 saygrin?
otondogrin
Re: Every Guys Should Know These by sleepking(m): 3:31am On May 02, 2019
united442:

hahahahahaha....poor yougrin
all of sudden,you no longer have a sistergrin you think you are doing megrin? crazeeeeegrin! you are doing urselfgrin..
dnt let ur sister see this shit u jst typedgrin..hehehehe...

fine!

is your girlfriend one of them?

if no, oga go hang ya self..

yah yah, i know!
u dnt have a girlfriendgrin
isn't that what you want 2 saygrin?
otondogrin
No I don't, but u will only meet ur kind...so unfortunate for u bro, enjoy ur money.

1 Like

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by united442(m): 3:48am On May 02, 2019
sleepking:
No I don't, but u will only meet ur kind...so unfortunate for u bro, enjoy ur money.

no sister, no girlfriend.
lemme deduce that you dnt have a mothersad
poor yougrin
lonely prickgrin
now i know where ur mental problem is coming fromgrin

i nvr said there aren't, its jst a matter of time before the majority get infected by the virus.

buh meanwhile,
i ordinarilygrin
really thinkgrin
i mean, on a serious note dudegrin

Bleep OFFsad

its too early 2 quote an escaped psychiatric mafo.
Re: Every Guys Should Know These by anthonyuncle(m): 8:47am On May 02, 2019
Florblu:

he should check himself properly,
he might even be da problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by dguizman(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2019
Florblu:

and with the way he has labelled them all,he will continue to be unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by Raalsalghul: 9:05am On May 02, 2019
Seems this week is dedicated to broke dudes! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Every Guys Should Know These by dguizman(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2019
anthonyuncle:

he should check himself properly,

he might even be da problem
with his comments that I've been reading,he is the type that believe money awns wreath all.
Re: Every Guys Should Know These by anthonyuncle(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2019
dguizman:
with his comments that I've been reading,he is the type that believe money awns wreath all.

them go chop him money finish,

and him go still lose

1 Like

Re: Every Guys Should Know These by xendra: 9:28am On May 02, 2019
BabbanBura:

If you love money this much why can't u join the men and make yours instead of leaching around?
stop being an Hippocrate, everybody loves money, if you found someone to leech around you wouldn't mind either.
Re: Every Guys Should Know These by BabbanBura(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2019
xendra:
stop being an Hippocrate, everybody loves money, if you found someone to leech around you wouldn't mind either.

Thanks but am not a hippocrate and I do not leach on people because I am an able man who believes in honest earnings no matter how small it had been.
Re: Every Guys Should Know These by Geoffrey5566(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defa]

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me / Abuja Based Lawyer Reportedly Dies After Failed Plastic Surgery / How Did You Cope For Days Without Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.