Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie (18714 Views)

"Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by senatordave1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
amjoseph19:

You said the SS and SE hate Northerners and you went on to claim that SS and SE voted yaradua massively. isn't that contradictive?
The SS and SE don't hate northerners, they detest Buhari.
They didnt vote for yaradua,obj and maurice iwu massively rigged for him,even yaradua admitted it.buhari as a sitting president would make sure the votes from those areas are insignificant.i am a niger deltan and i have stayed in the east so i know what i mean by ibos detesting the north.buhari as sitting president would make sure that kano produce 3 million votes,kaduna and katsina,bauchi 2 million votes,sokoto,zamfara,niger,jigawa,kebbi,borno 1 million votes while ss/se states would struggle to produce 500,00p votes each.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by shallysgirl: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Even If SS and SE give him 101% vote, Atiku will still lose. We are going to teach igbos politics in 2019.
Whatever,Atikulate we are. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by shallysgirl: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
by your name, we know you already. Atiku the president of BIAFRA Dungeon
Biafra and Nigeria, two nations in one. Atikulate we are.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by shallysgirl: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
When will you Igbos stop fooling yourselves. Whether you igbos like it or not, Buhari stays as The president if Nigeria till 2023, when he will hand over to Prof. Osinbajo. you Igbos are only digging your political grave if you continue to express hatred towards Buhari.
why are you so vexed? grin
Pain kills. tongue
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by boss01: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Okay
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by ngbede1984: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Lauretta Onochie, special assistant on new media to President Muhammadu Buhari, says former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar cannot win in his local government if he contests the 2019 presidential election.

Abubakar, who defected to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) on Sunday, was quoted to have said he will definitely beat Buhari, should he decide to seek re-election in 2019.

But speaking on Politics Today, a programme on Channels TV, Onochie said, “Atiku has lost touch with reality”.

Onochie said: “Atiku may have had that weight some years ago but over the years he’s been losing that weight and at the moment, I can tell you the even in his local government area in his native Adamawa, he can’t win any election.

“So where is the weight? I think Alhaji Abubakar Atiku has lost touch with reality; I think he needs to check again.

“He is known to hobnob from one party to the other when he cannot have control in that party.

“President Buhari is not competing with him at the moment. What he’s trying to do is to pull President Buhari out of the good work he’s doing and to come to wallow in the mud with him.

“The president also knows that the ban on politics has not been lifted; so, he is not going to come out to wallow in the mud with him.”

On Abubakar’s claim that the All Progressives Congress (APC) had failed Nigerians, Onochie said “absolute bunkum! There is nothing that is further from the truth than what the former vice-president Atiku Abubakar has said.

“Nigeria was on its knees when this present government came into place and it was the same PDP that he has now returned to that has kept Nigeria on its knees for a period of 16 years. It was not under the APC that the economy of the nation almost collapsed right under our eyes.

“I don’t see how this government has caused this problem that it is grappling with today. And this government is trying very hard to clean the mess that this government made over the last 16 years.

“Nobody should expect that these problems will be sorted out in three years. It is not done anywhere.

“As we speak, there is no inch of this country that is still under the occupation of Boko Haram. A lot needs to be done and this government is doing more.”

Asked why the APC has been unable to deliver on its mandate to provide employment, Onochie said the money laundered in the previous administration is to blame.

She, however, added that the Buhari-led government cannot be said to have failed as “jobs are being created every day. It is doing all the best it can. I will not accept nor agree that this government has failed in the aspect of job creation”.

https://www.thecable.ng/219862-2

Buhari has not fulfilled one election promise. He narrowly won Jonathan with 2.5 million votes. Those disappointed with Buhari is over 5 million. He can't win.

APC should get ready to forget the BMC and their e-rants. They know they have a tough job ahead. The vote in the north will be divided.

THE BUHARI TRAGEDY; HOW DID WE GET HERE?

That President Muhammadu Buhari lacks both the intellectual, mental and emotional wherewithal to preside over even an Umunna meeting in his Daura village has never been in doubt. He remains a pathetic excuse for a President. Even the dark Goggled tyrant, Abacha, wasn't this terrible. Abacha was simply a thieving dictator and most of his tyranny were actually not unconnected with his desire to bury the June 12 ghost. So there is a sense in which it can be argued that Abacha's madness had a method. But this man here??

He seems quite uniquely sophisticated in the ways of inflicting pain, misery, death, wars and woes on his fellow Nigerians. It does appear he enjoys it, too.

His is a government deeply rooted in official roguery, banditry and brigandage. Under this Katsina born ex-soldier, official bigotry, clannishness and demonic nepotism have all been institutionalized.

In a nutshell, President Buhari is running an apartheid government premised on Northernization, Fulanization and Islamization. Ironically, even in his own government, he's but a pawn in the hands of the powerful #ScionsOfDanfodio calling the shot.

But,

This is not even my greatest pain. My greatest 'wonderment' remains how 15 millions men and women, some of whom lay claim to superior knowledge and higher intellect, failed to see the Buhari fraud for what it has always been despite the signs that were all too glaring for even a blind man not to have seen.

History is alive and well with the records of gross human right abuses, tyranny, first class bigotry and criminal disdain for democratic processes and procedures which characterized Buhari's short but iniquitous stint in power some three decades ago. Practically everything happening under him today happened during his first missionary journey. The tragedy of this whole thing is that most of the so called intellectuals who foisted this disaster on Nigerians actually witnessed the calamity that was his 1st coming. In fact, some of them were direct victims. Under decree 4 promulgated specifically to gag free press, Buhari jailed Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor for publishing stories he says were embarrassing to his regime. But in 2015, Tunde Thompson was in Buhari campaign team chanting #SaiBaba.

A tragic irony, isn't it?

Even before 2015 poll, there were clear signs signalling the disaster that this man has always been.

So,

How did Professors, PhD holders and highly lettered men and women convince themselves that an ex treasonous dictator who failed woefully even with a loaded gun and a suspended constitution in his much younger age was the right man to fix a 21st century Nigeria under a democracy with its attendant bureaucratic bottleneck.

Just how,

He (Buhari) didn't initiate even a single economic program during his time as head of state. For over 3 decades that he was out of power, he did absolutely nothing to improve himself in anyway. He never run any business except his 150 legendary homosexual cows. He delivered no lecture. Wrote no book and organised no workshop even if it is on islamization and Fulanization -his forte. He made no attempt to contribute to the society in any way. All he did was come out every 4 years to contest, loose the election, engineer his minions to soak "Dogs and Baboons" in blood only to go back and wait for another 4 years.

In 2011, he contested on the platform of the defunct CPC which had only one state of Nassarawa, yet, he vehemently refused to concede defeat. Even when his supporters were killing Nigerians in a post election violence provoked by his pre-election utterances, Buhari rejected all effort by the government of Jonathan to get him to halt the bloodshed by condemning the violence. In the end, over 800 Nigerians including youth corps members lay lifeless.

Yet,

Men who spent years suckling from the breast of knowledge swore that this same man was the political "Messiah" needed to gift Nigerians with Eldorado.

How?

I've heard some ex-Buharists justify their Buharism by claiming that Jonathan's incompetence made Buhari an option. But I believe its only a foolish car owner that will knowingly replace his incompetent driver with an unlicensed one who doesn't know the position of the ignition key in the vehicle. Education is supposed to equip one with the mental capacity to discern.

Yet, our Professors, Lawyers, Doctors, Accountants and Academia's all failed to discern the Buhari fraud. Something Nkume my illiterate village clown was able to do successfully. Could it be that our education is truly over-rated??

By a concerns Nigerian#

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Mrnakeina(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
danduj:
ONE KIDNEY COST 26M NARIA...
Sell your kidney = 26 m
Login to bet9ja. - odds of 2 X 26M = 52m
Buy another kidney= 52-26 = 26m
Profit= 26m
Health intact (Quick maths!)

I hope you don't start doing this 'quick maths' with your balls grin
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Still waiting the day bill Clinton,Obama or any past president of america will contest for election
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by AdesegunSanni89: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
HAH:
This haggard ugly woman sef
Your mama fine reach am?
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by citee(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Why does this woman think her job description is to insult everybody. While i am not holding brief for Atiku, this woman who am sure cannot win an election even if only her family members are the electorate,does not have the right to speak this way. Does she even know what it takes to mobilize people to go and vote not to talk about standing for an election and being voted for. Please who ever has connections to her should ask her to shut up already.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by AdesegunSanni89: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
shallysgirl:

Whatever,Atikulate we are. cheesy
Safe journey on your trip to political perdition
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by ozimec(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Lauretta Onochie, special assistant on new media to President Muhammadu Buhari, says former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar cannot win in his local government if he contests the 2019 presidential election.

Abubakar, who defected to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) on Sunday, was quoted to have said he will definitely beat Buhari, should he decide to seek re-election in 2019.

But speaking on Politics Today, a programme on Channels TV, Onochie said, “Atiku has lost touch with reality”.

Onochie said: “Atiku may have had that weight some years ago but over the years he’s been losing that weight and at the moment, I can tell you the even in his local government area in his native Adamawa, he can’t win any election.

“So where is the weight? I think Alhaji Abubakar Atiku has lost touch with reality; I think he needs to check again.

“He is known to hobnob from one party to the other when he cannot have control in that party.

“President Buhari is not competing with him at the moment. What he’s trying to do is to pull President Buhari out of the good work he’s doing and to come to wallow in the mud with him.

“The president also knows that the ban on politics has not been lifted; so, he is not going to come out to wallow in the mud with him.”

On Abubakar’s claim that the All Progressives Congress (APC) had failed Nigerians, Onochie said “absolute bunkum! There is nothing that is further from the truth than what the former vice-president Atiku Abubakar has said.

“Nigeria was on its knees when this present government came into place and it was the same PDP that he has now returned to that has kept Nigeria on its knees for a period of 16 years. It was not under the APC that the economy of the nation almost collapsed right under our eyes.

“I don’t see how this government has caused this problem that it is grappling with today. And this government is trying very hard to clean the mess that this government made over the last 16 years.

“Nobody should expect that these problems will be sorted out in three years. It is not done anywhere.

“As we speak, there is no inch of this country that is still under the occupation of Boko Haram. A lot needs to be done and this government is doing more.”

Asked why the APC has been unable to deliver on its mandate to provide employment, Onochie said the money laundered in the previous administration is to blame.

She, however, added that the Buhari-led government cannot be said to have failed as “jobs are being created every day. It is doing all the best it can. I will not accept nor agree that this government has failed in the aspect of job creation”.

https://www.thecable.ng/219862-2

Until then Madam. You only have one vote to cast.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Yoots, Come And Defend The President Of Biafran Come 2019!

mynd44 do u mind tell dis lady or male dat calling a group of people ipob yoots is against d rule of d house do well to issue d ban, cos she has been on oda threads calling ipob n I think she quoted rule 2 dat you should issue a ban.

kindly do d needful
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by lyricalz: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

y e be say sense no gree enter that ur empty skull?
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by lyricalz: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

y e be say sense no free enter that ur empty skull?
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by opribo(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
When will you Igbos stop fooling yourselves. Whether you igbos like it or not, Buhari stays as The president if Nigeria till 2023, when he will hand over to Prof. Osinbajo. you Igbos are only digging your political grave if you continue to express hatred towards Buhari.

Nobody is hating anybody all we are saying is that this nation deserves better than this.

What the hell is wrong with having a time tested leader who has demonstrated self development, people development and empowerment.

We don't need a man who is a religious bigot and out of tune with modern realities to be slowing the entire nation down with his health issues and old age. We need a fit man that's all. Someone who knows what the problem is and how to fix it.

And that is ATIKU. You better get away from that shambolic and rickety train full of acrimonious elements and looking for people to blame for their woeful performance all the time, they can never take responsibility for their failures and they want another chance to continue with their demonic administration. God forbid such in this blessed country.

BTW, I'm not from Ibo and we in the new dispensation don't ask where you come from like they do it that croocked party.
We say we are proud Nigerians. Deal with that and begin now to ATIKULATE for the sake of your children and family.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by lyricalz: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by lyricalz: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by senatordave1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
opribo:

Nobody is hating anybody all we are saying is that this nation deserves better than this.

What the hell is wrong with having a time tested leader who has demonstrated self development, people development and empowerment.

We don't need a man who is a religious bigot and out of tune with modern realities to be slowing the entire nation down with his health issues and old age. We need a fit man that's all. Someone who knows what the problem is and how to fix it.

And that is ATIKU. You better get away from that shambolic and rickety train full of acrimonious elements and looking for people to blame for their woeful performance all the time, they can never take responsibility for their failures and they want another chance to continue with their demonic administration. God forbid such in this blessed country.

BTW, I'm not from Ibo and we in the new dispensation don't ask where you come from like they do it that croocked party.
We say we are proud Nigerians. Deal with that and begin now to ATIKULATE for the sake of your children and family.
What problem has atiku fixed apart from his personal affairs? What has he done for adamawa? Someone that cant solve adamawa problem,how would he fix thar of the nation? Atiku may have worst health issues than buhari.atiku has not fixed the road to his village yet tou think he can fix nigeria? My friend go and sit behind oe stand up if you no see seat till you are purged of this atiku fervour.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Look at this one seeking attention by all means.

Don't worry, you will give accounts of your service to the next government.

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Kokolet11: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
lauretta why is IPOB giving you and bubu sleepless night.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Jaideyone(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Archangel15:
Adamawa that Buhari is trying to reduce the population through the instrument the fulani herdsmen?
the way se of you just make foolish allegations ehn. he many people can Fulani herdsmen kill in a year in Adamawa?maximum 5000 even f you exaggerate the extent of the conflict. so 5000 people from a state of over 3m people is an effective way to reduce the population of a state right? do you know the number of births in the year will make up for that easily?

same way you dumb wailers accused the government of using monkey pox to reduce IBO population and it ended up killing just two people.

I understand you hate the buhari-led fg but try and avoid making a fool of yourself in the me of criticism. have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by zoedew: 12:26am On Dec 06, 2017
How well has your principal Buhari fared? Anti corruption war is comatose. Why is former SSG Not charged to court?
A man trained and paid at public expense to watch what was being transported in and out of Nigeria who gets involved in private transportation business on the same route opens himself up to conflict of interests in the discharge of his duties. Such conduct is not only contrary to the General Orders of the Public Service which forbids a public servant from involvement in profit-oriented endeavors other than agriculture it is also unpatriotic, fraudulent, deceitful and most dishonest. Is that what he commends to the youth as “entrepreneurship”? By his own admission Atiku has been busy at dishonest conduct as a public official since 1971 and sees nothing unethical and unlawful about that! He validates the position of folks who tar him as corruption articulated!
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by AdesegunSanni89: 2:21am On Dec 06, 2017
opribo:

no am not ‘ATIKULATING’ because unlike you, am not ready to hand over my childrens’ future to a man who rather than fix Nigeria’s electricity problems as VP, chose to establish Mikano generator company, rather than fix our tertiary educational system, established ABTI University for himself. Atiku is as corrupt as hell and he can only rule in BIAFRA land not in Nigeria. Am sure you are also corrupt, so your support for Atiku is not surprising. Atiku may go to jail soon.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 06, 2017

She, however, added that the Buhari-led government cannot be said to have failed as “jobs are being created every day. It is doing all the best it can. I will not accept nor agree that this government has failed in the aspect of job creation”

ABEG WHO IS THIS DAFT WOMAN THATS QUOTED HERE
SHE NEEDS THA "grin" TO HELP COORDINATE HER THOUGHTS.
WE NEED INTELLECTUAL WOMEN IN POWER NOT ALL THESE BEANS & CORN HAWKERS
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Mufasa27(m): 3:46am On Dec 06, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
an old bitch like your Igbo mother
Ode grin

You are also a confused fellow grin

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not Igbo angry

Anything else you wanna rant about

Oponu cheesy
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Kingspin(m): 6:03am On Dec 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
This sounds too childish.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by chngebeginwthme: 6:11am On Dec 06, 2017
amjoseph19:
If it is left between Atiku and Buhari, I bet you SS and SE will give 95% of their vote to Atiku.
Atiku over that Islamic fanatic illiterate any day anytime.

Who care about the votes from those useless regions that see corruption as their only way of life.. hahhaa..

Mind you but SE and SS votes is not up to that of North West where Buhari come from votes haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sallah Celebration: Zamfara Governor Buys 750 Cows Worth N83 Million For Needy, / Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? / Nigeria At 57; The Akwa Ibom Lens And Shutter Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.