Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie (18713 Views)

"Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by begge: 6:14am On Dec 06, 2017
who b dis shameless, smellin,idiot, nonentity, foolish,agbero,transgendered,lunatics, bastard, devil, wey dey talk so. she dey mad?
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by melejo(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2017
senatordave1:

What problem has atiku fixed apart from his personal affairs? What has he done for adamawa? Someone that cant solve adamawa problem,how would he fix thar of the nation? Atiku may have worst health issues than buhari.atiku has not fixed the road to his village yet tou think he can fix nigeria? My friend go and sit behind oe stand up if you no see seat till you are purged of this atiku fervour.
Solve Adamawa's problems? As a governor or what?
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by emperormossad(m): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2017
I will not vote for any of them.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by reality2019(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2017
wake that woman pls from her slumber.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by amjoseph19: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Who care about the votes from those useless regions that see corruption as their only way of life.. hahhaa..

Mind you but SE and SS votes is not up to that of North West where Buhari come from votes haha
I don't speak with political illiterate. You don't even know the criteria to win an election.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by roscoman: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Lauretta, I can now fully understand that you are one of the people that did not want better things to happened in this country from 2019 because of your position now and selfish interest.

I am not saying Atiku is the best for 2019 but is far more better than your boss, PMB. Since APC/ Buhari took over from GEJ/PDP in 2015, you tell me just a single achievement of your principal rather you guys put Nigerians into serious hardship and abject poverty. Nigerians can't eat three square means,no job, no business, mass sack, book haram, favoutisim,religious fanatics just to mention a few.

As far as majority of Nigerians was concern, we are not ready to waste another four years of Buhari/APC government. Since I was born Nigerians had not have it so bad than this government.

I am stand to be corrected, if Buhari / APC rule Nigeria for 20 years, they can't achieve half of what GEJ/PDP had achieved so far.

Buhari / APC was busy deceiving Nigerians that is fighting corruption whereas the highest form of corruption is taking place in this government. A govt that has no direction, focus and due process. A govt that a principal officer was awarding a multi billion dollars contract in NNPC with due process and appropriate authority approval.

In 2019, we shall place GEJ/PDP and Buhari/APC achievements side by side and Nigerians would evaluates and take a decision.

So Atiku is far more better than your boss PMB in so many ways because I beginning to wonder why did Atiku leaving APC is giving everybody in APC sleepless night. Impression you guys was giving is that Atiku did not add any value to APC so why did PMB and everybody in APC was disturbed simply because Atiku left APC.

Finally, Lauretta your days is numbered in Aso Rock. PDP would beat you guys hands down.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by tsdarkside(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2017
you cant await from the goverment to hire every nigerian....thats ridiculous....

give the private sector more opportunities.......apc is doing well in that area....more people are motivated to be self employed and maybe hire others...thats the only way.....anything else is fairytales at midnight.....

dont allow politicians to lie to you again....go find out how a economie realy works.....
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by emanobis(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2017
We all knw n hv seen it clearly dt Atiku cnt win even in his room, but 1 thing is certain - d devil we knw is far more Righteous than d Commander-in-Chief of Fulani Herdsmen and d Leader of Murderers. Th souls of d Dead shall make sure u dnt return to d Villa
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by tsdarkside(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2017
i always found this changing parties at will ridiculous.....am not impressed by atiku.......

you easterners should stop and think for a minute....should it realy matter which party is in charge or results....??

una say fee dee fee was better....but am not the same opinion.....
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by ohiku4every1(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2017
Baba God !
I am on my kneels begging U to pls allow Atiku to emerge as the PDP's flag bearer come 2019

if God accept my prayer,
then Buhari will win the election b4 10am on the day of election

I bet with my entire life, Atiku never gat more than 2millions of vote casts all election

Atiku can only contested n win in Biafra

no sane Nigeria will vote for Atiku, even Baba Iyabo has said it

#PMB all the way

#Kogi4PMB
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by tsdarkside(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2017
emanobis:
We all knw n hv seen it clearly dt Atiku cnt win even in his room, but 1 thing is certain - d devil we knw is far more Righteous than d Commander-in-Chief of Fulani Herdsmen and d Leader of Murderers. Th souls of d Dead shall make sure u dnt return to d Villa

hmmmm.....i dont know....buhari was a military man....he only knows how to fight....thats all....

the goverment had enough patience with ipob...but they kept on becoming bolder and bolder...

what would you do in buharis shoes....??....leading is not a easy thing oooo....
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by senatordave1(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2017
melejo:
Solve Adamawa's problems? As a governor or what?
Must he be a governof before he does something for them? Was he not vp for eight years? Did buhari not develop daura even before 2015? Why is the road to atiku village untarred? Must government do everything? Any sane politician with elective aspiration must carry out some projects to strenghten his influence.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Samzor: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Madam let's wait and see.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by tsdarkside(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Samzor:
Madam let's wait and see.

fee dee fee win next elections is practicaly impossible....i dont know were you people have the confidence from that buhari would loose....

una take this online thing too serious......sooo,i will just change my mind and vote fee dee fee because of you.....

is this realy what you are thinking...??...

i use my judgement you use yours....this online rantings is realy unnecesery....

una challendged apc and they are replying una now....sooooooooooooo what..?...

or una tut apc will just stay quiet while una run their name in the mud....

biafrans did that mistake too....they wanted all of us to hate nigeria...well,that strategie realy didnt work.....

whatever....
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2017
Aunty.. Same thing was said about PMB prior to 2015 elections, but today we know the real deal.
Underestimate ATIKU at your peril.
ATIKU we know 2019!
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by chngebeginwthme: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
amjoseph19:

I don't speak with political illiterate. You don't even know the criteria to win an election.

Same here, I don't speak with those that think their one vote will determine who will win..

So you know the criteria to win an election huh? Then why can't your region present a candidate and use the same criteria for him/her to win.
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Rimimafia: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
We know her type. Any Government In Power (AGIP)!!!! Even if Atiku becomes president, she will still defend him and insult the APC that they brought this country to its knees.

You are not a lady of honour.

Get A LIFE!!!!
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by meccuno: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
danduj:
ONE KIDNEY COST 26M NARIA...
Sell your kidney = 26 m
Login to bet9ja. - odds of 2 X 26M = 52m
Buy another kidney= 52-26 = 26m
Profit= 26m
Health intact (Quick maths!)
grin grin grin grin u r crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Postpones Ekiti Governorship Primary Election / We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents / Sallah Celebration: Zamfara Governor Buys 750 Cows Worth N83 Million For Needy,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.