Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' (47309 Views)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Yamprince(m): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2017
I can assist.....
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by bonifieldstun(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2017
grin babe pm me I will satisfy you well on a coded level be wise jor still be his wife and be satisfying ya self on a low key 50/50 level he is banging and you are banging when he is tired he will come for you simple
shey u dey feel me
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by bonifieldstun(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2017
thelostchronicl:
"Dear Nairalanders

My name is Buchi, a 28-year-old married. I must say that I am very unlucky in marriage as my husband who lives in Asia has been away for the past two years, leaving me all alone.
I met Dominic through his sister who is my good friend. Mary had told me that her brother who had been out of the country for many years needed a wife as their family had been on his neck to come home and get married.
They did not want him to get married to a foreigner and so, they were on the lookout for a wife for him, particularly an Igbo woman.
I had been friends with Mary since our university days and she felt I would be the right woman for her husband. I was not particularly interested in an arranged marriage, especially to a man I knew nothing about.
But Mary kept assuring me that Dominic was a good man and would make a good husband for me. Aside from that, she also told me he would take me abroad as soon as we got married. »
I told her that I would like to hear from Dominic himself and after she sent him my number, he started calling me and we would speak for hours. We also connected on the social media and would spend the whole night chatting and exchanging pictures.
Dominic changed my mind about dating someone I had never met before as he proved to be very caring. He would wake me up with his calls and text messages and before going to bed, he would call just to say good night.
Gradually, I began to fall in love with him and would wait breathlessly for his calls just to hear his voice.
Two years ago, he came to Nigeria and came to meet my parents. He wanted us to get married before going back and within two months, we got married and he left a month later.
And for two years now, the man I got married to has made no attempt to come back. His calls have been infrequent, neither does he send me money like he used to do.
It could take six months before Dominic would send me money and whenever I call, he would be evasive, telling me he would call and would go for weeks without calling.
As if that is not enough, he has left me sex-starved and needing attention like every woman. When I tell Dominic that I am Hot, he would tell me to endure it just like he is doing but I know he has been sleeping with women wherever he is.
There is this guy in my office who has been asking me out and with the way things are and the way I am sexually starved » , I am tempted to give this guy a chance, at least to have someone to satisfy my sexual urge.
I have tried some intimacy gadgets but nothing can be as satisfying as having the feel of a real man inside of a woman.
I know many people out there will say sex is not food but I am still a young woman and I have sexual urges too. I am married but it seems I am not.
I need help fast.
grin babe pm me I will satisfy you well on a coded level be wise jor still be his wife and be satisfying ya self on a low key 50/50 level he is banging and you are banging when he is tired he will come for you simple
shey u dey feel me
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by omooba969(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Icon79:
I can swear! I am not making this up. That incident happened in October this year. I have never knowingly slept with a married woman. And I will not because I believe that marriage is covenant between two people.

O pari

Now you're talking grin & the bolded is even subject to cross examination. cool

No qualms, I believe u. grin
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Martin0(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2017
cococandy:
That man is not your husband.
You will waste your great years waiting for his trifling ass to come back to you.
Divorce him and go fvck someone so that your head will clear.

Wtfshockedshockedshocked
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by PrettySleek(f): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2017
CrescentMoon:
Sorry to say this, you're not yet married. Find another man and divorce your husband.
God will bless u for this statement, u hv sense. U just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Sunmolar(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2017
majority opinions will never change the truth. Divorce him before jumping to bed with another player.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Sunmolar(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2017
PrettySleek:
God will bless u for this statement, u hv sense. U just spoke my mind
If she's not yet married according to you, why divorce? Because it takes only the married to divorce.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by upuphim(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2017
Don't cheat, please. I am yet to see someone bold enough to say, thank God I cheated on my husband. It has always been regret after the act. Are there no singles that are controlling their sexual urges? Do you know if he is planning surprise visit this Yuletide? It said, don't blame someone until you have seen him. Don't allow the guy to take advantage of your situation. If pregnancy happens, he will deny you and call you a hawk that sleeps around. You will not die of sex starvation to the best of my knowledge. If you not satisfied with this, please ask him for permission to cheat him with the guy. Make a wise decision today, that you will not regret tomorrow, even if he gives you go ahead, he will definitely use it against you in future.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by vetinosae: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Don't do the latter! it will be a regret and pain. Avoid that killer disguising as a messiah. He is a Satan for only to steal, kill and destroy. Run away from the demon in ur office you are nursing to ease urself with.
Mrs. very unfortunate u are in this situation, even at that U remain a married woman and marriage is in dissolvable. it is sacrosanct and ordained to remain forever. perhaps many successful marriage equally have link to one another by way of introduction and couples happily living together. let ur mind not dwell on arrangee marriage, it will only promotes good reasons to get again to the killer in your office seeking for ur life to a brunt.
Go on your knees and pray to God. the heart of a king is in the hands of the Lord, he will turn your husband's to you. commit ur predicament to the Lord jesus, u will testify.
Talk to the husband that is becoming wired, see to his reasons for this abnormal behaviour. Be patient why ur remain prayerful, get urself busy with Godly activities in ur Church and surrender wholly to Jesus Christ and b committed. Don't go for divorce proceedings and remarriage. it may not solve the problem. Don't give up madam, it will be well again.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2017
habsydiamond:
a good wife will always stick to her husband in any condition shocked shocked...if Ur husband is misbehaving, let him understand what he has done, correct him and move on from it....having sex with a man who is not Ur husband is a sin....so don't indulge in it....
For this 21st Century @ the bolded.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by 1kinggy(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Find a lawyer and find a good ground to divorce the absentee husband.
You can't put your life on hold for anyone.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2017
Madam, Oga dy shine American woman congo, he is been evasive, infrequent calls. what type of business?
thelostchronicl:

According to him "he's a business man"
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2017
spot on!!!!!!!!!!!
Hector09:
U married him cus he promise to take u abroad, and u divoice ur current boy frnd in other to marry a yankee base, enjoy urself
All that glitters is not Gold. Many girls go still fall Mugu for them this festive season.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by habsydiamond(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Pojomojo:
For this 21st Century @ the bolded.
I know...only few of our women nowadays can do that.....some are even praying for the husbands' to make mistakes so that they can leave him to enjoy their lives....am only trying to advice her against cheating in the name of my husband cheated on me..,
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2017
U dafted
bughead:
naija women are gifted in opening there legs for foreign object!

I keep warning guys to stop marrying those idiots but them won't listen!
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2017
They dude is realistic. what do you suggest she does?
bughead:
you will know people who came from failed home!
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by bughead: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Pojomojo:
They dude is realistic. what do you suggest she does?
won't see call off the marriage instead of cheating undecided
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2017
I can't even begin to imagine what she is going through.
I think she should divorce so she can legally enjoy her sexual life with no worries
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2017
I agree, call it off. To divorce you go need to send him the papers, im address for Asia she no know, the dude dey dodge her calls.
bughead:
won't see call off the marriage instead of cheating undecided

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by stanliwise(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2017
KardinalZik:
Arranged Marriage is not too good.

You married someone someone you barely knew just so he can take you abroad or so he could become your Money-Making-Machine. Now the opposite is the result. Worse still, you are about to tow another wrong path just to satisfy your sex urge. TWO WRONGS, THEY SAY, DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT.

The guy just married you to stop disturbance from his family.

STOP FALLING IN LOVE FOR MATERIAL GAINS!
Bro you didn't help matter at all.
What do you suggest she do?
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2017
habsydiamond:
I know...only few of our women nowadays can do that.....some are even praying for the husbands' to make mistakes so that they can leave him to enjoy their lives....am only trying to advice her against cheating in the name of my husband cheated on me..,
@ the bolded is just assumptions based on a woman imagination, wetin u advise am make she do? body no be firewood!
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2017
ayokellany:

Still a valid reason for marriage so long the other party is willing n okay with it. Just saying, there are various reasons for marriage it all does not have to be because of love.
Then educate us the various reasons for marriage
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2017
It is because you have never had a bitter experience and you should thank God for that
Ezumakingsley:
I don't believe what people come to say publicly I SWEAT
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by stanliwise(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
my advice
As much as your picture has a point but the statistics isn't correct.
You as a person has some people in your life that you care about their problems and also you as a person has help some people genuinely to solve their problems.
If you have done something like dat why won't someone else no wanna do dat too

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2017
5DMindset:
You didnt marry for love, you married for the opportunity to go abroad. What you sow is what you reap. Life is a product of cause and effect. But your own hang you for neck. Facebook love.

Sorry to make you sad, but the truth is that you need a man now, you need some fucck, and a Bachelor fucking you is a mistake. Find some married man who respects his wife to do the dirty work and let your husband do his dirty works. In the end, you guys sacrifice togetherness for hustle and money, so bear the consequences of of your actions with your little sins. It is the price you pay for loving for a reason. Love is free.
You are advising her to go Bleep a married man. Are you for real? does tow wrongs make a right? Are you married?
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by 400billionman: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2017
Tosinex:
undecided cry cry call your husband to order, and if he doesn't bother, go to court and take an order. Probably he's still enjoying his American wife without border and doesn't want to miss having an African wife like no other grin

Ewu.

Anyway, my advice is.........,............,.............,.......

Ok......, he is caring.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by adetes: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2017
Wetin b this

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by stanliwise(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2017
habsydiamond:
a good wife will always stick to her husband in any condition...if Ur husband is misbehaving, let him understand what he has done, correct him and move on from it....having sex with a man who is not Ur husband is a sin....so don't indulge in it....
As much as you are entitled to your opinion. You really can't change anybody neither can you alway make decisions which aren't yours.
Walking away is not always a bad idea.

"There is a tin line between self-confidence(staying or sticking) and Ignorance(walking away or disregard)"

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by 400billionman: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Hector09:
U married him cus he promise to take u abroad, and u divoice ur current boy frnd in other to marry a yankee base, enjoy urself

Another one..
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by habsydiamond(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Pojomojo:
@ the bolded is just assumptions based on a woman imagination, wetin u advise am make she do? body no be firewood!
at this point I don weak...I don't even know what to say again ooo. I can't say she should Bleep someone outside and I cant say she should stay with her husband either..cos such a man does not love her...she should leave him for another man cos an adulterous person can not be change its only if he decides to change voluntarily...
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by stanliwise(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Pojomojo:
Exactly my point, many are throwing warning but not suggestion on a way out,
As for me, she should tell the man it is either her or divorce(that is if she is not still in the marriage for material gain)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.