Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' (47263 Views)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Ezumakingsley(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2017
I have had,but at least share it with close friend and not people who don't know your way of life and backgroung

Pojomojo:
It is because you have never had a bitter experience and you should thank God for that
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by habsydiamond(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2017
stanliwise:

As much as you are entitled to your opinion. You really can't change anybody neither can you alway make decisions which aren't yours.
Walking away is not always a bad idea.

"There is a tin line between self-confidence(staying or sticking) and Ignorance(walking away or disregard)"
true talk.....do u think it's better she leaves her husband....cos that husband can even endangered her life by giving her various types of STDs ..what's ur say on this
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2017
people out there would have been in your situation and know how to handle it better than you friends. A problem shared is a problem half solved.
Ezumakingsley:
I have had,but at least share it with close friend and not people who don't know your way of life and backgroung

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2017
The Bobo nko wey dey torch light her matter nko, STI no dey show for face o
habsydiamond:
true talk.....do u think it's better she leaves her husband....cos that husband can even endangered her life by giving her various types of STDs ..what's ur say on this
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2017
kk
habsydiamond:
at this point I don weak...I don't even know what to say again ooo. I can't say she should Bleep someone outside and I cant say she should stay with her husband either..cos such a man does not love her...she should leave him for another man cos an adulterous person can not be change its only if he decides to change voluntarily...
Pm wey she don receive no be here. i blame her too o!!!!!
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Ezumakingsley(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2017
Not to people living in the crazy world who i don't know

Pojomojo:
people out there would have been in your situation and know how to handle it better than you friends. A problem shared is a problem half solved.

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by stanliwise(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2017
habsydiamond:
As much as we all have reason why she should leave her husband but we can't say if that's the best decisions for this situation
1. There might be more things than we are hearing
2. She might be exaggerating it.
3. Leaving might not be on her list because she might be in the marriage for selfish gain.

Even after all this I have mentioned, this marriage could work in later years.

Conclusion: It is her decision to make.

As for me all things being equal she should tell the man to take her with him and let them leave over there together and by doing so she can investigate things herself. If that is not possible she should threaten with a divorce.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Rozaytee: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Artzdanielsz:
someone should summerize for me. according to the topic.why you come dey announce say you want cheat? Nothing person no good see for nairaland
can u stay without sex for 2 years and u are married?
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Rozaytee: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
If any obodo oyibo man comes back to marry you without any attempt at bringing you over asap, sister please run.

Attempts like going back with some of your documents like copies of statutory wedding certificate, birth certs, passport numbers etc.

Please sisters, be smart and don't fall victims.
am telling u.... all dis abroad husbands Ehn.... person Gats be careful
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by TourismMan(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2017
This thread funny me walahi!
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Funkybabee(f): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2017
That's what my daddy keep saying, he won't even allow her relatives to marry an abroad based guy if he can't take her along immediately talk less of her daughter
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Pojomojo:

You are advising her to go Bleep a married man. Are you for real? does tow wrongs make a right? Are you married?

She was going to do it anyway, she is such searching for validation. And that is what I offered.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Djbond(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2017
Wtf! Dunno that women also sex starved, I thought it's only men that sex starved
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2017
KK
5DMindset:

She was going to do it anyway, she is such searching for validation. And that is what I offered.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Divorce the man ASAP.And be happy.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by habsydiamond(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2017
stanliwise:

As much as we all have reason why she should leave her husband but we can't say if that's the best decisions for this situation
1. There might be more things than we are hearing
2. She might be exaggerating it.
3. Leaving might not be on her list because she might be in the marriage for selfish gain.

Even after all this I have mentioned, this marriage could work in later years.

Conclusion: It is her decision to make.

As for me all things being equal she should tell the man to take her with him and let them leave over there together and by doing so she can investigate things herself. If that is not possible she should threaten with a divorce.
I agree with u on this
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Cyrilpac(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Do it fast
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Daboomb: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2017
EsotericMonk:

I once dated a babe with exactly same story line, though I don't tthink you are the one.
I met her in her second year of marriage, we clicked and began a relationship. I got to know how sex starved and lonely she was and was more than glad to be the man in her life.
He didn't treat her right, he didn't deserve her, I encouraged her probe deeper, we crossed the Tees and dotted the I's and got to realise that among other things, the 'business' he ran in Asia was a drug business, he had once been convicted of drug pushing and had served time, he had a different name on a second passport, he was married with kids over there.
Eventually we parted cos I had to relocate but it was one of the best operiods of my life. No guilt dating a married woman( I am a realist), the sex was the best I ever had, the care was topnotch. I encouraged her to get a divorce, she is in the process. She has refused to leave the east, but if she does agree to come up here, i wouldn't mind marrying her
I wish you the best

Ofcourse, "who will the Fly support, if not the man with a sore"! angry undecided undecided
You are shagging another man's wife and you still have the nerve to condemn the husband!

But you know what, the day another Gigolo starts shagging yours, be ready for more than just condemnation, they might just plot together to poison you afterall, you also did not treat your wife right and you dont deserve her! undecided

Whatever goes round they say, comes around eventually.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by JusticeSeeker: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2017
Go to God in prayer if you know Him. The Bible says in Daniel chapter 12 that those who know their God shall do exploits. Getting back an prodigal husband is part of the exploits. Summary, give your life to Jesus. Confess and forsake your past life including cheating on this prodigal husband. Ask Jesus to bring this husband back and it shall be done just as you may ask. Sometimes it involves fasting and praying.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Daboomb:

Ofcourse, "who will the Fly support, if not the man with a sore"! angry undecided undecided
You are shagging another man's wife and you still have the nerve to condemn the husband!

But you know what, the day another Gigolo starts shagging yours, be ready for more than just condemnation, they might just plot together to poison you afterall, you also did not treat your wife right and you dont deserve her! undecided

Whatever goes round they say, comes around eventually.
kiss kiss kiss
Broh don't cry more than the bereaved, i am a realist and i don't shy away from repercussions if they have to come. If my woman or my wife doesnt feel treated right, or isnt comfortable in the relationship to the extent that she begins to have a thirst for extramarital sex, I would encourage her to press for a divorce. Why be a prisoner in your marriage?
Let's face the obvious and not pretend to be more spiritual than the pope
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
theo1477:

You be rapper
Person dey find advice you dey rap here, anyway you are right
thanks man, I'm a song writer. You can use my skill service anytime. grin
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by CeeManCollins(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ok I will call you to explain what best to do
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Blackops(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tosinex:
undecided cry cry call your husband to order, and if he doesn't bother, go to court and take an order. Probably he's still enjoying his American wife without border and doesn't want to miss having an African wife like no other grin

Reply like no other

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rozaytee:
can u stay without sex for 2 years and u are married?
I CNT even be in a no sex relationship,to talk of marriage for 2 years without the tin
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Pojomojo: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Say no to premarital sex
Artzdanielsz:
I CNT even be in a no sex relationship,to talk of marriage for 2 years without the tin
to avoid Sti,Std's and eventually Aids
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Rozaytee: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Artzdanielsz:
so can't blame d lady... she is sex starved...
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rozaytee:
so can't blame d lady... she is sex starved...
I've to cos she was looking for a quick way to escape poverty.I detest arrange marriage and I'm sure she is one of those that can't stay with a hustling nigga.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Icon79(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yes o, bro. My poppa warned me seriously about fishing in another man's pond. It brings a lot of bad omen.

O pari

omooba969:

Now you're talking grin & the bolded is even subject to cross examination. cool

No qualms, I believe u. grin
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pojomojo:
Say no to premarital sex to avoid Sti,Std's and eventually Aids
oga virginus something must kill a man
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by ipobbigot7: 4:05am On Dec 13, 2017
thelostchronicl:
"Dear Nairalanders

My name is Buchi, a 28-year-old married. I must say that I am very unlucky in marriage as my husband who lives in Asia has been away for the past two years, leaving me all alone.
I met Dominic through his sister who is my good friend. Mary had told me that her brother who had been out of the country for many years needed a wife as their family had been on his neck to come home and get married.
They did not want him to get married to a foreigner and so, they were on the lookout for a wife for him, particularly an Igbo woman.
I had been friends with Mary since our university days and she felt I would be the right woman for her husband. I was not particularly interested in an arranged marriage, especially to a man I knew nothing about.
But Mary kept assuring me that Dominic was a good man and would make a good husband for me. Aside from that, she also told me he would take me abroad as soon as we got married. »
I told her that I would like to hear from Dominic himself and after she sent him my number, he started calling me and we would speak for hours. We also connected on the social media and would spend the whole night chatting and exchanging pictures.
Dominic changed my mind about dating someone I had never met before as he proved to be very caring. He would wake me up with his calls and text messages and before going to bed, he would call just to say good night.
Gradually, I began to fall in love with him and would wait breathlessly for his calls just to hear his voice.
Two years ago, he came to Nigeria and came to meet my parents. He wanted us to get married before going back and within two months, we got married and he left a month later.
And for two years now, the man I got married to has made no attempt to come back. His calls have been infrequent, neither does he send me money like he used to do.
It could take six months before Dominic would send me money and whenever I call, he would be evasive, telling me he would call and would go for weeks without calling.
As if that is not enough, he has left me sex-starved and needing attention like every woman. When I tell Dominic that I am Hot, he would tell me to endure it just like he is doing but I know he has been sleeping with women wherever he is.
There is this guy in my office who has been asking me out and with the way things are and the way I am sexually starved » , I am tempted to give this guy a chance, at least to have someone to satisfy my sexual urge.
I have tried some intimacy gadgets but nothing can be as satisfying as having the feel of a real man inside of a woman.
I know many people out there will say sex is not food but I am still a young woman and I have sexual urges too. I am married but it seems I am not.
I need help fast.

You should learn to eat and clean your mouth. Don't allow some hypocrite here advise you, this is your life enjoy and keep to yourself, after all it doesn't count meter but just don't have multiple affairs at time and be sure you going out with a decent guy and always use protection.

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Blissbeatz(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2017
Safiaa:
LOOOL are you well?
... Go n ask ur Village pple if ur sick... Scumbag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.