Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? (18096 Views)

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? / Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by ojotobiloba1: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Playing pes 18* my good mood would be restored by d time i play d game for 30 mins
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by dvkot(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
drink water and listen to music... then smoke weed when i cool
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
i snap at people
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by EuroBoy007(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When I am angry, I pull my preek like a rubber band.

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by fatymore(f): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
I just calm my nerves....I talk to myself...If I am at fault.. I apologize.. If I am not.. Malice have started niyen

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Skyfornia(m): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
haywire07:
I usually get angry when I'm too idle and jobless and then depressed.....so I drug myself

I'm still holding on a little longer, waiting for God to pick my call tho cos am about to give upcry

My dear please don't give up cause it means you are lifting devil up. God will surely make a way. Listen more to worship songs and you will be energized and refreshed. God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by ladenz(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pray then party like a rockstar
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
DeadRat:
fuel Is Scarce But Sense Is Not... You Can Use Memory Card If You Internal Memory Is infected
chaiii, there is God oooo!!!!
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Vikky014(f): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
bidemz:
Whenever you're angry there is this thing you always do to cool off,if you are a victim of what am saying you can share with us
as for me i always jog around the street just to cool off
kindly drop your comments
I enter naira land
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by classicalbenson(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
I put my hands in my anus,and smell my hands afterward
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Dafreeguy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
I love sex so much, so Either i masturbate or i meet my security man.

Hermaphrodite for real? You got a di*k?
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by chikago1: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
RomeoEmpire:
same here.
You meet your security MAN? CHAI!!!
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Dafreeguy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
donnaD:
I hate bottling it up.if I yell everything out am Gud to go,i don't hold grudges.I may pour out the fustration on sumone else or watch comedy skits.

Ur profile just reminded me of that old tv program "dance of shame" good old days

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Dasherz(f): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
I cry. Then sleep but its all dependent on who offended me

Blutboy what do you do when angry
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by gentle136(m): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
snowblaq:
Cry
correct. It kills d agonies in me.

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by donnaD(f): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dafreeguy:

Ur profile just reminded me of that old tv program "dance of shame" good old days
yea very true u are not among the indomie generation lol.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
finally you made it to yaba left.
visit their website for further information
ode!!
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Bibi294(f): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2017
bidemz:
Whenever you're angry there is this thing you always do to cool off,if you are a victim of what am saying you can share with us
I do keep mute and cry
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Cannonleo(m): 12:06am On Dec 06, 2017
bidemz:
three things.
music , a good book preferably a flight book and I eat
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by joyndidi: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2017
I sleep

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by HolyTitus(m): 12:32am On Dec 06, 2017
At that moment when i get angry; sense departs from me - i tends to say irrelevant nonsense to buttress my points. These days, I've learnt to keep my mouth shut and take a walk, no matter whom the guilty party is.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Hades2016(m): 12:33am On Dec 06, 2017
haywire07:
I usually get angry when I'm too idle and jobless and then depressed.....so I drug myself

I'm still holding on a little longer, waiting for God to pick my call tho cos am about to give upcry

give up? Nah don't do that . Keep fighting bro soon you going to over come aiiiit .... Mine is even worse but am still fighting .. #StayStrong
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Hades2016(m): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
oya clap for yourself

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by sisisioge: 12:45am On Dec 06, 2017
It depends on whom I'm angry with and degree of my anger. I becomes extremely quiet, can't say a word lest I burst in tears if I'm extremely angry. So I become mumuyish gentle, my voice becomes extremely low, my vocabulary depleted, my eyes cold....people/things I really care about are the ones that get me in these state.

If its medium anger, I wanna see a movie or listen to music grin

If its on the surface again, that's when I talk...raise my voice kinda talk.

Thus if the thing don reach say I no fit talk again, them don do me something be that o.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by davillian(m): 1:24am On Dec 06, 2017
1)I try to leave the scene.
2)eyes pops out and voice becomes thicker and loader.
3) I repeat number (1)again before I bcome violent.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by makky555(f): 1:30am On Dec 06, 2017
bidemz:

I am proudly a southpaw so whenever I'm angry I shake angry my adrenaline gets high so what I do is to just laugh at the situation. Bite my tongue then walk away. While walking away I begin to think of the whole event and wished I had done or said something I didn't...

After much all that is needed is "I'm sorry" from either party
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by lovely17(m): 1:58am On Dec 06, 2017
I just pick up my phone and go online within few minutes I'll be laughing to some silly video or picture and anger is gone
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Blackhawk01: 2:36am On Dec 06, 2017
When I'm extremely angry and feel helpless about something, I cry. Mostly, cry myself to bed. lipsrsealed sad
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by emmaattack: 4:40am On Dec 06, 2017
Chew my Nails so close to the Cuticles.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by zoomman(m): 4:44am On Dec 06, 2017
I UnCloth and start reading the bible as if my life depends on it............ grin
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 06, 2017
StellarJo:
I just roll a joint and smoke my problems away accompanied with some good music...Greens can make you calm friend.
Irie skipper!

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 06, 2017
acme6:
I clean everywhere.
lol,if u were my sister,getting you angry will be my job every day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria / What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? / Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.