Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? (17907 Views)

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? / Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
I clean everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by smartpyzee(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
sinaj:
I just lie down and sleep.
Aww sleepy sleepy grin

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by smartpyzee(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
I clean everywhere.
ehn?

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
Skunk....cookies....sleep.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by donnaD(f): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
I hate bottling it up.if I yell everything out am Gud to go,i don't hold grudges.I may pour out the fustration on sumone else or watch comedy skits.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by kerr9(f): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
I start to rearrange my stuffs
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by collynsHD(m): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
I boil beans one by one when am angry
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by shilz(f): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
I pace up and down the house gesticulating wildly, explaining & scolding imaginary people for like 5-10 mins depending on the level of painment.

After this, I mostly sleep off due to the exhaustion.

But the truth is after this weird behaviour, that issue NEVER pains me again. EVER. As if I dropped something heavy off my chest.
this is so me!
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
I don't shout with people when angry. I will just be shaking my head

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by icon91(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
I won't talk to anybody(fams n friends) whenever I'm angry, just play my favourite music tracks and play video games and within few minutes I'll be normal and happy as if nothing happened before
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by kay29000(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
I punch the wall, kick buckets or anything around me...or just go and take a bottle of Legend Stout.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
I cry then go and sleep�. It helps me feel better

2 Likes

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by kay29000(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Queenbeee:
I cry then go and sleep�. It helps me feel better

Being sad is different from being angry. Are you sure you cry when you are angry? Or when you are sad?

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by BENRAZY(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
I drug my life away, life is full of shït
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by sandrahnaub(f): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Eat alot
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by sinaj(f): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
smartpyzee:
Aww sleepy sleepy grin
akant come and kill myself na

Btw ur meme is funny grin
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by ArchangeLucifer: 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
shilz:
this is so me!

Lol.

Im glad the madness isn't restricted to me alone. grin

My advantage is I live alone so no one has caught me doing this yet. grin

I've always wondered what I'd think if I saw myself 'in action' from a different view. grin

3 Likes

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
I love sex so much, so Either i masturbate or i meet my security man.
Nne! You Need Jesus! embarassed
JaneMafrodite:
Nne! You Need Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
kay29000:

Being sad is different from being angry. Are you sure you cry when you are angry? Or when you are sad?
I know the difference between sadness and anger. And yes I cry when I'm angry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by otusnora(f): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
I'll just stat looking for chores to do-funny enough, I'll do them perfectly well, eg wen angry i decide to scrub my pots, the pots go hear wiiii...abi wash clothes,haba..

4 Likes

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by harriet412(f): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
I'll replay the event in my head a million times and think bou where I went wrong. When I can't come up with a tangible reason , i would cry out my brains and overthink myself to sleep..

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by kay29000(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Queenbeee:

I know the difference between sadness and anger. And yes I cry when I'm angry.

Okay.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Sammypedro18(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
I jog with a special playlist on....helps me clear my head n plan what to do
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Stanleysteno(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Na to take hard drugs like trams or tutolin etc or I take some bottles of beer, and sometimes walk it off, but my anger no dey last long

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
grin, seriously Your gateman dey enjoy pass Jaccuurb
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by smartpyzee(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
sinaj:
akant come and kill myself na

Btw ur meme is funny grin
sleep na e sure pass abi....

So like how long do you sleep to be ok

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Me mostly sha, I go out for a long lonely walk and if I happen to be with my camera, I just take pictures of random things, that calms the hell out of me,

Or if there's someone else who trys to annoy me within that period of time, I burst the whole thing on that person or prolly hit a wall so I can feel another different kind of pain
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Pidginwhisper: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Anything I grab @ that moment with my right hand is in trouble! grin

If na glass cup, na to break am by squeezing
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by correctguy101(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
I smoke weed mostly whenever I lose control of my emotions..

I barely lose control, but each time I get provoked to losing my cool, I'll just go drink my hemp tea or smoke it if I'm really pissed.

But, OP, wetin u want use all these info u dey gather do?
Them overlords are using you but I bet you don't know, you won't even notice you've been bugged.

Let them gather the information here and track those they feel are a threat.

I bet a lot of us will be tracked soonest. You wouldn't even understand the change in your previously perceived character unless you know how to silence your mind.

You are not your mind. And no one can do anything to you but your mind is always vulnerable especially when you don't bridle it.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by distilledwalex(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hiss or hit anything on site.. But not human
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by ovieokodhi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Burn alot of rothmans
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
same here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Report A Scam! / This Nigerian Life / When Last Did You 'chop Life'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.