Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? (17929 Views)

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? / Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 06, 2017
kerr9:
I start to rearrange my stuffs
are u sure u are not bipolar?
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by streetzdreamz(m): 6:03am On Dec 06, 2017
drive like a maniac, the adrenaline rush helps calm me down..
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by MrWondah(m): 6:15am On Dec 06, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Eat alot

And u thought I was alone. I dey cause food damage when angry
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by CzarChris(m): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2017
I literally withdraw into my shell and count from 1-100, my last uncontrolled bout of anger left a really sour taste in the mouth.

Believe me anger management works miracles.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by nowpresence(f): 6:36am On Dec 06, 2017
I cry even when I don't want to. I am an emotional person. thereafter sleeps. when I wake up I either forgets it and move on or tell the person how I felt about what he or she did.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2017
fabiano09:
lol,if u were my sister,getting you angry will be my job every day
grin.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by philoedu(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2017
I simply play my favorite music or pick up a novel.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Siki355(m): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2017
haywire07:
I usually get angry when I'm too idle and jobless and then depressed.....so I drug myself

I'm still holding on a little longer, waiting for God to pick my call tho cos am about to give upcry

my broda take heart
u r not alone
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Martin0(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2017
kerr9:
I start to rearrange my stuffs

Hahahahahgringringrin anger of rearrangementgringrin
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 06, 2017
I smoke weed accompanied with good cool music like torylanez,august alsina etc
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2017
acme6:
grin.
na wa o,wouldn't it have been better if you just ignored the mention than writing a DOT? I don't know how some people reason
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Ibyno(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
I love sex so much, so Either i masturbate or i meet my security man.

apart of the masturbation, we share same goal, inbox me on mararama025@gmail.com
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by psalmson001: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2017
I sleep.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by excel1988(m): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2017
I smoke
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by SUXXI(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2017
When i change from pidgin English to speaking correct English, am very angry.
I too believe pidgin English die.
Anger brings out my correct English and my talking speed increases.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by SUXXI(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2017
To cool down,i pray and i play video games
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by JohnSAlexand: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2017
Kill Anything In Sight (mostly mosquito Or Fly) then Sleep
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by emilfischer(m): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2017
harriet412:
I'll replay the event in my head a million times and think bou where I went wrong. When I can't come up with a tangible reason , i would cry out my brains and overthink myself to sleep..
that is so me,but definitely not a good way to deal with it. cry
harriet412:
I'll replay the event in my head a million times and think bou where I went wrong. When I can't come up with a tangible reason , i would cry out my brains and overthink myself to sleep..
that is so me,but definitely not a good way to deal with it.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by harriet412(f): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2017
emilfischer:
that is so me,but definitely not a good way to deal with it. cry that is so me,but definitely not a good way to deal with it.
Yeah, definitely not!
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by dannzy30(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2017
I will start cooking beans one by one angryI will start cooking beans one by one
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by jobbers: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Codyt(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2017
muhammed50:
I blow a weak wall
But, why must it be a weak wall? grin grin grin
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2017
bidemz:
Whenever you're angry there is this thing you always do to cool off,if you are a victim of what am saying you can share with us
as for me i always jog around the street just to cool off
kindly drop your comments

So even if sun dey shine you dey jog because you dey vex
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Ndukwe007(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
I love sex so much, so Either i masturbate or i meet my security man.
and you look so innocent.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Prognose: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2017
The awkward thing I do when I'm angry?

Hmm.

Well to be honest...

I try to keep it in. I try not to show that I'm angry. It's like holding a blazing hot piece of charcoal in your hands and trying to smile. Of course it doesn't work. So inwardly I start to boil. My insides feel like there's a tornado threathening to break loose. I do my best to hold it back. The person I'm angry at usually has not clue at this point. All they see is that I have started to stutter and begun to tremble. I tremble badly and then I start to make rhythmic movements. I can be tapping my foot on the ground or swinging my keys. If the person continues to frustrate me I become very quiet. At this point I see the whole world burning down. I want to maim and kill but it is against the law so I hold it. I wait until the person goes away.

And then I punch the wall. Hard. Repeatedly. I scream and shout and punch. The pain in my knuckles bring the anger down to a smouldering heat.

Then I take a cold shower , get dressed and buy myself something sweet to eat. And I'm normal again grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Dafreeguy(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2017
donnaD:

yea very true u are not among the indomie generation lol.

Hahahaha..am an ancestor now o..I remember one particular wicked man in that play..egejuru by name. U recall him?
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Lexiboyd(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
bidemz:
Whenever you're angry there is this thing you always do to cool off,if you are a victim of what am saying you can share with us
as for me i always jog around the street just to cool off
kindly drop your comments

I'll either, take a walk,sleep..mostly sleep
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by bidemz(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kalashnikov102:

So even if sun dey shine you dey jog because you dey vex
lol,dats just me bro
anytime any day

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
When I am angry, I pull my preek like a rubber band.
chaiii this guy done kill me oooo
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
When I am angry, I pull my preek like a rubber band.
chaiii this guy done kill me oooo
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Dafreeguy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
donnaD:

yea very true u are not among the indomie generation lol.

Lol..am now an ancestor oo..I remember one wicked man in that play..egejuru by name. U recall?

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by GenevieveKBu: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pick a fight with everything even my door cool tongue
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by donnaD(f): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dafreeguy:

Lol..am now an ancestor oo..I remember one wicked man in that play..egejuru by name. U recall?
yeah I can never forget.lol at ancestor,that means am a grand mum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Nigerian Life / Could This Be The Independence Day Gold-plated Iphone? / When Last Did You 'chop Life'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.