Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? (17944 Views)

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? / Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by ademi87(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
donnaD:
I hate bottling it up.if I yell everything out am Gud to go,i don't hold grudges.I may pour out the fustration on sumone else or watch comedy skits.
i couldn't but noticed... U have a very nice eyes, hair and teeth
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by ademi87(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Drink tea with a fork......
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by donnaD(f): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
ademi87:
i couldn't but noticed... U have a very nice eyes, hair and teeth
thank sir
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Dafreeguy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
donnaD:
yeah I can never forget.lol at ancestor,that means am a grand mum.
Lol..nice meeting you..now I have known one of my fellow ancient of days
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by donnaD(f): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dafreeguy:

Lol..nice meeting you..now I have known one of my fellow ancient of days
lwkm.intresting

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Dafreeguy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
donnaD:
lwkm.intresting
Can I send ya a mail?
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by donnaD(f): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dafreeguy:

Can I send ya a mail?
u are free as air.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Dafreeguy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
donnaD:
u are free as air.
Lol..I like ur type..free as air too.

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by donnaD(f): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dafreeguy:

Lol..I like ur type..free as air too.
hmmmm ok.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by wtfcoded: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
StellarJo:
I just roll a joint and smoke my problems away accompanied with some good music...Greens can make you calm friend.
same here mehn.
That shii can relieve pesin ehh.

1 Like

Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Dafreeguy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
donnaD:
hmmmm ok.
Wud mail ya soonest..take care!
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by donnaD(f): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dafreeguy:

Wud mail ya soonest..take care!
ok
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by mylove4God(f): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
I sleep or cry, then after which I will feel alot better.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by kerr9(f): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahgringringrin anger of rearrangementgringrin
cheesy
Martin0:

Hahahahahgringringrin anger of rearrangementgringrin
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Dafreeguy(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2017
donnaD:

ok

I don't really understand this NL mail of a thing.. is there a way we can talk outside here?
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Veekthoria(f): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2017
I cry
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by donnaD(f): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2017
Dafreeguy:

I don't really understand this NL mail of a thing.. is there a way we can talk outside here?
check my my old post on my profile u will get a clue.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Dafreeguy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
donnaD:
check my my old post on my profile u will get a clue.

I got a clue..talk 2 u on whatsapp!
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by mosexcellency(f): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
When I am angry, I pull my preek like a rubber band.
You are such a weirdo!
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by muhammed50(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2017
Codyt:
But, why must it be a weak wall? grin grin grin
to avoid another anger
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by Melsan: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
sisisioge:
It depends on whom I'm angry with and degree of my anger. I becomes extremely quiet, can't say a word lest I burst in tears if I'm extremely angry. So I become mumuyish gentle, my voice becomes extremely low, my vocabulary depleted, my eyes cold....people/things I really care about are the ones that get me in these state.

If its medium anger, I wanna see a movie or listen to music grin

If its on the surface again, that's when I talk...raise my voice kinda talk.

Thus if the thing don reach say I no fit talk again, them don do me something be that o.
Same here especially the stares.
Re: What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? by possibilita(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
I just find something to eat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Nigerian Life / Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? / When Last Did You 'chop Life'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.