Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Is My Man Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Man Cheating? (3869 Views)

Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms / I Watched My Wife To Be S*x Tape With Another Man | Cheating Girlfriend Exposed / This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating Last Night And It’s Not Funny. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Emmytes(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
he no play im game well that's why

Hahaha, no be lie.

But if the guy Na real g, nothing spoil. Na woman after everything. Just wash her head come use better knacking reset her Brain. Na we know how we dey run am
. cheesy
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:

Yes because I don't understand pidgin. I have confronted him. He completely denies that he has ever met any girl. That it is all about his friend. I know his friend too, we have met many times and I know him to be a player (i set him up with my friend a few years ago for her fun) but I just want to be sure of this before I end our relationship! no be small thing.
lol his friend is a playa and ur man told u he himself is no player but is faithful to u..hmmmm

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Emmytes:

Hahaha, no be lie.

But if the guy Na real g, nothing spoil. Na woman after everything. Just wash her head come use better knacking reset her Brain. Na we know how we dey run am
. cheesy
the guy na learnercheesy..see im woman don already dey smell out im underground movementscheesy.Greencard hanging in the balance cheesy.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Op truth be told.
Your man may just be catching his fun. And he could probably be inlove with you and see a future with you.
Please don't throw what u have away due to such conversations between him and his friends.
He's idle nw, that's why he can afford to play around.
And I know u are dissapointed at him with the text messages u read. But seriously, don't breakup, think of how long it took you to eventually found someone who clicked with u.
90% of men cheat. And men are getting married every weekend. So what does that tell u? As long as you are not a white lady? Then perfect. Hes still coming back to u. Think about it wisely. Before saying what u will regret later on.

Even lefulefu himself is even saying :
Na we know as we dey run am cheesy

Even though lefulefu is a ladies man and appear straight and loyal. He can still run things with a woman he loves cheesy
And she will believe him, hook line and sinker. cheesy

It's unfortunate your guy is not professional and smart enough to cover his tracks lol.

Chill jare.. Don't disturb your mind. Continue with your plans with him and let him. Know u hate and despise cheating. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2017
alexialin:
Op truth be told.
Your man may just be catching his fun. And he could probably be inlove with you and see a future with you.
Please don't throw what u have away due to such conversations between him and his friends.
And I know u are dissapointed at him with the text messages u read. But seriously, don't breakup, think of how long it took you to eventually found someone who clicked with u.
90% of men cheat. And men are getting married every weekend. So what does that tell u? As long as you are not a white lady? Then perfect. Hes still coming back to u. Think about it wisely. Before saying what u will regret later on.

K so he be cheating on me. Thank you for your consideration but I am out. I don't understand what you mean as long as I am not white woman. If I was it would be better or worse?
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2017
Emmytes:

Hahaha, no be lie.

. cheesy

Sorry but I don't understand this?
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
lol his friend is a playa and ur man told u he himself is no player but is faithful to u..hmmmm

I have many lady and male friends that enjoy playing around while I am engaged and have married family friends also. Does it make you a playa to know one?
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:

K so he be cheating on me. Thank you for your consideration but I am out. I don't understand what you mean as long as I am not white woman. If I was it would be better or worse?

My dear, don't get yourself worked up about the cheating.. Just make sure he deosnt have one steady girl he's always chatting with and hanging out with.
If he does? Then u can back out calmly.
If u were a white lady? Then the chance of him marrying or having a serious black girl as a lover or mistress will be high and could last for years.
But if u are black? And he loves you? Better. All u need js just ring it into his ears that if he's caught, he should kiss everything goodbye..

Anyways how old are you?
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Emmytes(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:

It wasn't written for you to understand tongue
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:

What he means is that, a man will always be a man and some men who are pro in cheating knows how to handle their women perfectly well, she won't even have a clue of what's going on. And she will still be there, Inlove and loyal.

1 Like

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Emmytes(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2017
alexialin:

What he means is that, a man will always be a man and some men who are pro in cheating knows how to handle their women perfectly well, she won't even have a clue of what's going on. And she will still be there, Inlove and loyal.

You just dey bust code anyhow
. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2017
Emmytes:

You just dey bust code anyhow
. undecided

Hahahahahaahahah cheesy

Yes!
So she knows almost all men are the same.
Some men play their cards well and Hardly get caught while some are clueless in covering their tracks, while another minority is faithful but can stray once in a blue moon at an unexpected opportunity.

Thats men.

My man knows I dare not catch him cheat on me oreles it's over. And I don't bother myself searching his phone or messages.. I hardly have the strength for it. I have bp issues, I pamper my heart and mind like no tomorrow. I want to live long and happy, so no need seeing what I don't want to see with my own hands. And he's aware of my bp.
So am better off this way, as long as he doesn't rub it off my face he's cheating on me.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Emmytes(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2017
The chances of finding a man who won't cheat on his woman is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I always laugh when woman say they want a man who won't cheat on them. Bitch, sit your ass down. Your man has not cheated on you yet cause he has not gotten an opportunity. He'll cheat on you the second the opportunity presents itself but that really does not mean he doesn't love you. We always have one woman who we'll love,cherish and run back to when the cards are down.

Men are polygamous in nature and very adventurous. We see women as a kind of conquest. It's engraved in our DNA, we can't help it. Heck, if jayz could cheat on Beyoncé then wtf are you?!? grin

Don't leave your man because he cheated on you because you might end up with another who will cheat and still beat you on top. I only advise women to leave an abusive relationship.

If your man respects you and performs all his duties then hold unto him tight. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by banre(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:
But please don't mistake me, the money is not a problem. It is the dishonesty that I cannot live with. I believed I have met the love of my life and we lived together and shared beautiful times and to find this is heartbreaking.
"...heaven is a love without betrayal"

*hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm*
this one too much
just negodu
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2017
Emmytes:
The chances of finding a man who won't cheat on his woman is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I always laugh when woman say they want a man who won't cheat on them. Bitch, sit your ass down. Your man has not cheated on you yet cause he has not gotten an opportunity. He'll cheat on you the second the opportunity presents itself but that really does not mean he doesn't love you. We always have one woman who we'll love,cherish and run back to when the cards are down.

Men are polygamous in nature and very adventurous. We see women as a kind of conquest. It's engraved in our DNA, we can't help it. Heck, if jayz could cheat on Beyoncé then wtf are you?!? grin

Don't leave your man because he cheated on you because you might end up with another who will cheat and still beat you on top. I only advise women to leave an abusive relationship.

If your man respects you and performs all his duties then hold unto him tight. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

Well thank you for the eye opener for your culture. Honesty, respect and faithfulness are all regular expectations of men where I live. I think any man who think they can take advantage of woman who works 50 hours, makes more than one thousand every time every week and supports them is more silly than anyone I know. ��
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Ejaculate: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:
Okay so my boyfriend has travelled back to his home village in anambra state and pls don't judge but I see some messages with him and his friend about meeting some girls. Will anyone pls be kind to tell me exactly if I am correct, because they in pidgin and I don't want to overstep if I worry for no reason. Pls tell me if u can help me
I Just don't have idea of whatever you've invested in that relationship. But I strongly advice you walk away as fast as you still can let go! Dont waste anymore time with him. No talk say dem no warn before sand enter garri cuz most anambara men no dey marry outsider so na your kpekus and green card tins him dey find.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Emmytes(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:

Well thank you for the eye opener for your culture. Honesty, respect and faithfulness are all regular expectations of men where I live. I think any man who think they can take advantage of woman who works 50 hours, makes more than one thousand every time every week and supports them is more silly than anyone I know. ��

Where do you live if I may ask?
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by ADIEMUS(f): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2017
...but Ladies should remain faithful while men cheat
...and a lady on here is supporting this.
All these makes me sick.
Really,some girls are responsible for their own misfortune.
When your boyfriend cheat,leave him
!!!
or if you really want to remain in the damm relationship the best you can do for your pride is to cheat back.
That way,it would be 1-1,he would feel what you felt [nothing spoil].
@Emmytes

3 Likes

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2017
alexialin:
Op truth be told.

Even though lefulefu is a ladies man and appear straight and loyal. He can still run things with a woman he loves cheesy

It's unfortunate your guy is not professional and smart enough to cover his tracks lol.

Chill jare.. Don't disturb your mind. Continue with your plans with him and let him. Know u hate and despise cheating. That's all.
haba biko i didn't mean it dat waycheesy.frm the way op sounds it looks as if the man is in a very serious relationship with her that might lead to marriage.if na dat type of relationship its not cool if he cheats oocheesy. Except na casual relationship sha then he's free to do wat he wants to do.what i see here is that the guy is just playing her.she should investigate further and if found wanting kick his ass off her home cheesy.hope i am not spoiling a guy's racket shacheesy.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:

this forum is not were you seek intelligent and candid opinion. blacks don't like each other, they are feeding you with lies just to discourage you and snatch you away from him

This same people telling you rubbish about the love of your life will start sending you PMs soon

1 Like

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
haba biko i didn't mean it dat waycheesy.frm the way op sounds it looks as if the man is in a very serious relationship with her that might lead to marriage.if na dat type of relationship its not cool if he cheats oocheesy. Except na casual relationship sha then he's free to do wat he wants to do.what i see here is that the guy is just playing her.she should investigate further and if found wanting kick his ass off her home cheesy.hope i am not spoiling a guy's racket shacheesy.

Hahahahahahaha cheesy

You dey spoil the guy racket o

Of course it's not cool to cheat on one's babe, be it casual or serious.
But the issue, is that most men cheat.
That's the issue.

And if she breaks up with this guy, and date another. Who says the other one will not be a pro in covering his tracks and like emmy said beat untop join.
Some men, if they warn their chick not to tamper with their phone and she stubbornly refuse and hack into his messages, Na slap straight up.

And he will be like if u like stay, if u like go. Have already warned u before. That's how crazy some guys can be to their wives or babes.

It's a crazy world out there Mehn.

I have a friend, a guy he's married now. He dated his wife for 3years, and inbetween that 3years, she was schooling and working in Malaysia, while he is working in nigeria. This guy like woman, but he's very choosy with girls he sleeps with. Random clean girls with no strings attached. His gf trust him like mad, if someone told her he was cheating on her when they were dating, she will say it's a big lie. He played his game so well. They are married now. She's back fully to Nija. And I think he has reduced the rate he sleeps around.

Up till date, she doesn't know her husband is a player. This guy is very careful.

Assuming she's always on his neck calling him to know where he is. She would have caught him and bye bye to settling down with a guy she's so Inlove with. Sometimes some Women turn the other eye for peace to reign.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by pryme(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:

Just walk away, severe your lose. Am sure your instincts has already told you he is cheating that's why you open this thread.

It's won't matter what is said here, what matters is if you are willing to make big decisions.

If you put in 100% in a relationship you should expect nothing less in return from your partner.
Good women deserve good men, don't settle for less.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2017
Ejaculate:
I Just don't have idea of whatever you've invested in that relationship. But I strongly advice you walk away as fast as you still can let go! Dont waste anymore time with him. No talk say dem no warn before sand enter garri cuz most anambara men no dey marry outsider so na your kpekus and green card tins him dey find.

Okay to clear things for all of you. It is a very serious relationship for me. I am from Australia and have invested everything into him and me. Myself emotionally, physically and financially. We met overseas, I actually approached him the first time we met and he has always been very honest about his situation, even before we were in a relationship. I truly love him and yes I open this thread because I didn't understand th pidgin English. These messages from him are a side I have never seen and I only wanted some advice from people who can understand the culture and language better than myself. It is pretty simple to me. that I am just trying to understand, not play games. And certainly not to be told all men cheat (whatever that means) and I should close my eyes and be happy if he comes back to me if I am black but not white. Perhaps I am naive.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by shaybebaby(f): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:

Hun, sorry but your man is a cheat. It appears that you bring more to the relationship so ask yourself, what exactly are you going to miss if you cut his cheating ass loose?

Regardless of what most of the folks here and especially the dim-witted female advising you to put up, just remember the saying "misery loves company". You put up with the fella, and after he gets everything he wants from you, they would be the same people to mock you with the words "didn't you see the signs?"

And its there alright so please do the needful. And whilst we are at it, give nigerian men a wide berth. We know that people slip up across many cultures and are sometimes unfaithful but most times, there is contrition and acknowledgement that the very action is bad.

Not Nigerian men, they see it as a right, it has been normalised and how can it not be when you have that female doofus echoing the same sentiment.

Walk away hun, now whilst you can still minimise the potential damage.

1 Like

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pls pardon me,If I may ask,how did u see the text since he is still in his home state? Was he the one that sent u the message for u to read? I don't get it at all. Pls explain.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
I honestly feel he loves u too and he is just trying to have some fun with his friends. Do not feel too worried about the whole thing..
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Martin0(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hmmmmm honestly speaking op I feel your pain right now.

But I ve this to say I was once in a relationship just like you are now,and on numerous occasion my partner was alway's cheating on me and like I do I was alway's there to forgive her even if she cheats on my..
But my reason for forgiving her was she remained truthful and trusted despite cheating I wasn't even the aware of her cheating but she do tell me..

So in kind I ve to forgive her for alway's telling me the truth.
But one thing I want you to know is cheating has varies and it all depends..

Remember cheating is not just all about sex.
Please Note am not trying to protect any male!

I will advice you should take time get a good prove his cheating on you,though the text u shared is a sign but it not that solid enough because he can deny that and claim innocent ..
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Martin0(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Op remember this.
Besides, if you do find some dirt, you'll still have to disclose how you found it.
Also, unless you discover a sexy picture or a "looking forward to another lunchtime quickie" note that is undeniable proof of wrongdoing, there's a high likelihood you're going to misinterpret a conversation and read more into it than it really was. If you confront him over a comment such as "thanks for last night," and it turns out his friend was thanking him for helping her reconcile with her boyfriend, you just lost his trust forever. Not to mention, you now look like an ass. A soon-to-be-single-ass at that.
Please am not protecting any male rather am been more direct..
Shaybebaby I hope you will also understand what ve just typed..
Anymore question coz I also wanna learn ..
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Martin0(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
alexialin:
Op truth be told.

You are more direct than lefulefugringringrin

I tire ooo I ve forgiven my Ex numerious times but I knew she got something I was looking for,chai I loss beta woman coz of feargringrin
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Martin0(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:

Hmmmmm relationship is not easy oo my dear,it takes a lot ...
But I ve questions to ask you before I can finally agree to you going out sha
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Martin0:

Op remember this.

Besides, if you do find some dirt, you'll
still have to disclose how you found it.

Also, unless you discover a sexy picture or
a "looking forward to another lunchtime
quickie" note that is undeniable proof of
wrongdoing, there's a high likelihood
you're going to misinterpret a conversation
and read more into it than it really was. If
you confront him over a comment such as
"thanks for last night," and it turns out his
friend was thanking him for helping her
reconcile with her boyfriend, you just lost
his trust forever. Not to mention, you now
look like an ass. A soon-to-be-single-ass at
that.

Please am not protecting any male rather am been more direct..

Shaybebaby I hope you will also understand what ve just typed..

Anymore question coz I also wanna learn ..

Thanks! I told him where I got it and sent him the screenshots. He says I've misinterpreted but I cannot misread some of this stuff and he can't answer it.

He's a good man but I think he's made a very big mistake and One that I will not forgive because it is very important to me to be faithful and truthful. How can we take each others hands in the presence of god when he has betrayed my trust?! Crazy!
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Martin0(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Emmytes:

Hay young don't say men,coz I nor join unagringrin
Which kin talk be this na,DNA kegringrin

O boy I nor dey cheat and am not polygamousgringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single / I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) / Will Be Doing HIV Test Next Week, Fucccking Sacred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.