Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening (7406 Views)

How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening / Breaking.. Bomb Explosion Rocks Kanti-kwari Textile Market, Kano State / Jonathan Betrayed Yaradua-kanti Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by ExInferis(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2010
southerners do no wrong, notherners do all the wrongs. ha! first, you screamed sanusi must go, danbazau must go even yaradua must go. but dora, who did a famous somersault in her insatiable bid for power is your hero.

the finance sector is in the firm grip of the south and when those thieving banksters (who mostly are southerners) nearly crippled the banking system it required a northerner to mop up the mess. and then you all bayed for his head, even though the investments he's trying to salvage are largely owned by southerners.

your prejudice will never let go of you.

no wonder the south is decadent.

it gives me pleasure to see that most of the shame brought upon nigerians is by hands of the southerners:

1. looters (James ibori, alams, tafa balogun, mike okiro etc)

2. kidnappers

3. pipeline vandals

4. armed robbers

5. fake drug importers

6. drug dealers

7. smugglers

9. oil bunkerers

10. 419ners

11. counterfeiters

12. blackmaketeers

13. bandits, rogues, highwaymen

14. abortionists

15. HIV spreaders

16. teen pregnancies

17. ritualists and ritual murderers

18. con men

19. rapists

20. drunks

21. prostitutes (some parading as graduates, others actual graduates)

and every single evil, degenerate, immoral acts known and unknown to man perpetuated in nigeria and beyond.

gaddafi is right, we need to unburden ourselves with the plague called the south

frigging misguided narrow-visioned bigots.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by bisiaet: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
It is unimagineable that the so called Kanti or Kanta or Panti Bello could be saying Dora was cooking for Turai can everybody see how stupid this imbecille is? You are screening a nominee for an appointment and he digressed to say she(Dora) was cooking for Turai please in a living heaven what connection does this statement has with screening? Is screening a means for him to insult or run somebody down? This is one of the reason when the so called vulture heads claim to be a graduate of so and so university I doubt then a lot because you can hardly see a common sense in any of their talks even a garage conductor could even conduct himself in a more responsible way than most of them. Well mr Kanti or Kanta or Panti or whatever you are called you are a loser and you will loose more. Nigeria has known the truth that you the Hausa's are the real enermy of Nigeria I said this with no apology, we can all see their(Hausa) direction and who truely they are but mind you that your so called extra four years you are crying for may not come to be and it was DPD arrangement and not Nigerian arrangement or agreement so you will still get more angry more and more and may ends up doing your worse because I seriously doubt if anybody from other parts of the country will cast any vote for you hausa's again I doubt it.

Bravo Dora stand on the truth and you will always defeat them. Anybody who is not happy let him or her go away from Nigeria.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Chongaiman: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
There we go again. North vs South. Keep them coming in NLers.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by phacooh(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2010
I know our democracy is evolving, but senators like kanti should behave civilized not coming to a forum like the senate to behave as if he has a personal grudge against someone and not the interest of the nation. He cant even discuss issues. those are the kinda leaders we have. senators that wants criminals to contest for positions. However am disappointed in Dora she didn't prepare herself at all she should have expected senator like anti kanti bello to react venomously. Anyway shes not a saint either just an opportunist.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by babsmii(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2010
KnowAll:

You people supporting Dora, u need to see Dora’s demeanour when Yaradua breezed into town, the press conference she gave, a day later,  she looked like a woman who has just seen a Ghost, all that confidence and bravado she was extolling and exhibiting in that interview days b4 had drained from her face and voice.

I can remember what she said “yesterday the, President of the federal republic of Nigeria arrived from Saudi Arabia” was she not the one harping on about the incapacitation of the President days earlier abi the woman wan change sides again.
  undecided

young man,  aside sleep, get some help.
ur point is baseless, no matter how straight-forward you are in disposing your duties you still have to always recognize the superiority of the presence of your boss or employer. that was what happened, it doesn't degrade her service to the nation.
lipsrsealed that's what you should do next time u don't have a relevant contribution
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by KnowAll(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2010
I know our democracy is evolving, but senators like kanti should behave civilized not coming to a forum like the senate to behave as if he has a personal grudge against someone and not the interest of the nation. He cant even discuss issues. those are the kinda leaders we have. senators that wants criminals to contest for positions. However am disappointed in Dora she didn't prepare herself at all she should have expected senator like anti kanti bello to react venomously. Anyway shes not a saint either just an opportunist.

That is why they pay those foolish Senators N40 million a year, so that they can hire bright smart minds who will draft their question and answer sessions for them. But Naija Senators would put the whole bloody money in the bank and come out in public and start asking silly, nonsensical question.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Meldrick(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2010
nex:

It is very funny that people cannot see that Professor Dora Akunyili is a sycophant of the highest order.

Who really is Dora Akunyili? In NAFDAC she helped conceal Nestle's importation of expired skimmed milk to make baby food and up till today Nestle was not tried for it. In the Federal Ministy of Information, she wrote the cover letter which would enable herself and Sony share the $50 million which they claimed was for upgrading SD broadcast vans to HD. That is Dora. That was not Dora. When someone says that was in the past, I wonder whether Obasanjo too is a changed man.

If all Nigerians were like you then truly they deserve bad leadership but thank God. Where did you got all you cooked up stories from. Boy, facts is what we need not tales or weak propaganda by you. Try harder but with this you failed.

Ex Inferis:

southerners do no wrong, notherners do all the wrongs. ha! first, you screamed sanusi must go, danbazau must go even yaradua must go. but dora, who did a famous somersault in her insatiable bid for power is your hero.

the finance sector is in the firm grip of the south and when those thieving banksters (who mostly are southerners) nearly crippled the banking system it required a northerner to mop up the mess. and then you all bayed for his head, even though the investments he's trying to salvage are largely owned by southerners.

it gives me pleasure to see that most of the shame brought upon nigerians is by hands of the southerners:

2. kidnappers

3. pipeline vandals

4. armed robbers

5. fake drug importers

6. drug dealers

7. smugglers

9. oil bunkerers

10. 419ners

11. counterfeiters

12. blackmaketeers

14. abortionists

15. HIV spreaders

16. teen pregnancies

18. con men

19. rapists

20. drunks

21. love-peddlers (some parading as graduates, others actual graduates)

and every single evil, degenerate, immoral acts known and unknown to man perpetuated in nigeria and beyond.

gaddafi is right, we need to unburden ourselves with the plague called the south

I think you forgot to mention terrorism which is the major job of northerners.

Don't forget they stand on their brains when recieving orders to go and kill so all they know is kill kill and kill.

I stand to correct you on the issue of teen pregnancies. It is most prevalent in the north that is why the mortality rate is very high in the North.
At age 11 the girls are pregnant and they deliver in a hard way that is why the hospitals in the North are full of young girls not up to teenage age urinating on the bed through fluid.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by babsmii(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ex Inferis:

2. kidnappers

3. pipeline vandals

4. armed robbers

5. fake drug importers

6. drug dealers

7. smugglers

9. oil bunkerers

10. 419ners

11. counterfeiters

12. blackmaketeers

14. abortionists

15. HIV spreaders

16. teen pregnancies

18. con men

19. rapists

20. drunks

21. love-peddlers (some parading as graduates, others actual graduates)

get a life! it's obvious u're mis-informed and an enemy of peace. im sure you're more dangerous than mutallab just that you still love this sinful earth, im pretty sure you're a muslim
if you like what gadaffi is saying or doing, i can help with a visa to lybia and mind you Gadaffi is not of the opinion of dividing Nigeria into geographical parts but religious parts. that is where both of you think alike with failing brains
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by chosen04(f): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2010
aisha2:

Dora may have been wrong in the past but at least when we needed somenone to speak, she did. For that she has earned my respect, you faceless cowardly nairalanders who cant even ai their veiws with thier real names dont matter. She had a lot to loose and she risked it, Senator kanti action was simple shameful and ridiculus

So if my 2morrow the likes of IBB, OBJ, IBORI, ABACHA etc should speak in 'our favou'r cos we needed someone to speak. For that they should earn our respect and become our heroes?

So we have become too blind to heroic worship that we cant decode ''mere opportunism and telling of truths only when its suits us?''

******I weep cos the truth that CHANGETH NOT is dead in this generation!!!!!*****

I can now understand why most of us only say the truth only when it suits them.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^^ Yawns!!!!
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by otukpo(f): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2010
nex:

It is very funny that people cannot see that Professor Dora Akunyili is a sycophant of the highest order.

This list of "come and chop" Ministers that has just come out was crafted by herself, Jonathan and David Mark.

Dora has been in the FEC for months knowing full well that Yar'Adua's absence was wrong, but she did nothing, David Mark did nothing, Goodluck Jonathan did nothing. All of a sudden, the FEC signed contracts worth billions of Naira, including the one for purchasing the Full Body Scanners. It was when they realized that without a PRESIDENTIAL SIGNATURE, those monies could not be released for chopping, that's when then realized the importance of Jonathan. That was when Dora wrote a memo. Than was when David Mark agreed that an unconfirmed BBC tape could serve as a written document by Yar'Adua.

Who really is Dora Akunyili? In NAFDAC she helped conceal Nestle's importation of expired skimmed milk to make baby food and up till today Nestle was not tried for it. In the Federal Ministy of Information, she wrote the cover letter which would enable herself and Sony share the $50 million which they claimed was for upgrading SD broadcast vans to HD. That is Dora. That was not Dora. When someone says that was in the past, I wonder whether Obasanjo too is a changed man.

Try harder.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by bisiaet: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2010
Sorry who is this poster named (Ex-Inferis) where are you from I presumed from outer space so all misinformation you droped on nairaland about sountherners where did you get them from I think you need to be ignore because you are just simply one of "those"
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Excllncy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2010
How I wish by now everybody in naira land know that Kanti Bello is a national disgrace. Apart from the beating he received in Saudi Arabia when he tried to convert official accommodation to his political thugs, he was also involved in acts of homosexuality for which he was investigated for. For God’s sake if we had a system, this man will never be a SENATOR. May God forgive Nigeria.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by tomialph(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2010
you needed to hear that Scanti Bello of a thing speak at the Electoral reform hearing, the guy was questioning the rationale behind the NJC appointing the INEC chairman as proposed by Justice Uwais and not the Nigerian Society of Engineers where he is a member,one could easily deduce that he is a slowpoke who just wants to be heard by his normadic constituents. What has cooking for Turai got to do with the screening? I have always said that an educated northerner is still an illiterate,they've got nothing to contribute to the state of affairs in this country. Skanti Below can only pretend to his cattle-rearing-dominant constituents and not the southerners who are far more educated. He should be shipped off to a mental institution before he wrecks another havoc in the senate.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by samcc30(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2010
MADAM U R MOTHER INDEED
CARRY ON I LOVE UR
STYLE
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Meldrick(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2010
chosen04:

So if my 2morrow the likes of IBB, OBJ, IBORI, ABACHA etc should speak in 'our favou'r cos we needed someone to speak. For that they should earn our respect and become our heroes?

So we have become too blind to heroic worship that we cant decode ''mere opportunism and telling of truths only when its suits us?''

******I weep cos the truth that CHANGETH NOT is dead in this generation!!!!!*****

If we are to go by your words then no one is worthy of telling the truth or even ruling the nations because every one has a bad past including you. So you also have no truth and cannot be trusted.(only quoting and interpreting you).
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by RASHSAD: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2010
lets see how it goes
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by afanda(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ Arysexy; ur notion dat northerners act b4 they think is out of place,an individuals conduct cant be used as a yard stick in passing judgement.
As 4 me am of d opinion lyk many pple dat Dora acted when she got hint of an impending goings-on. But again she must be hailed 4 taking d position no matter how late. The most we shud pray 4 now is dat these ministers-to-be perform above average,its our right.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by princekevo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2010
chosen04:

Oh c'mon Chosen, your hatered for this woman is becoming so Obviouse to even compare her with the men you listed above. Infact those men you listed above are still alive except Abacha and they were all in Nigeria through out all the saga. If the truth was so easy to say as you preach to an average Nigerian politician why did;nt they come out to say it. Dora was not the only FEC members who shared same opinion, but she distingueshed herself by speaking out her mind.
It doesnt matter when she changed to the truth, but she finally said the truth. Rememeber, If as a leader she can not change when circumstances demands to, how can she expect an average Nigerian to chnage.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by chosen04(f): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
Meldrick:

If we are to go by your words then no one is worthy of telling the truth or even ruling the nations because every one has a bad past including you. So you also have no truth and cannot be trusted.(only quoting and interpreting you).

Your quoting and interpreting my statement is wrong!!

I learnt to see the TRUTH at all times whether in pains, against my will/wish, or matter who is involved, where, when and event. Its a family legallcy. Truth is not said when it suits one. It should be ever constant, never changing and not intended into winning accolades.

During the monica Lewinsky saga in USA. President Bill Clinton wasnt impeached by the "house" cos of the affair but cos he lied about the affair and later told the truth.
When asked what he has learnt from the whole issue, he replied "I have learnt to say the truth at all times and not lies today, truth tomorrow"

So why hasnt ur Heroine learnt the same habit?

Bad past and telling the truth are 2 different issues. Most people will always own up to their past, while those will lie first until presented with evidences b/4 telling the truth up, while some will will keep lieing no matter what!
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by babaogun(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2010
chosen04:

Your quoting and interpreting my statement is wrong!!

Seems you know a lot about Dora's past. Why not do a petition to EFCC with facts, rather than making noise on a forum bastardising someone without evidence?
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by ahf(m): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2010
Irrespective of tribe or region. Right or Wrong (based on your faction/tribe) To speak the facts with the threat of "Verbal attacks", Dora deserves commendation

Simply fact!!!President is Ill = Handover to Vice !!!!! what was so difficult about that ?

She spoke late? She was shocked when he returned? etc etc All Nonsense !! She still spoke !!

How many others can hold their head up high and say they spoke when the going was tough? Aondoakaa perhaps
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by chosen04(f): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
princekevo:

Oh c'mon Chosen, your hatered for this woman is becoming so Obviouse to even compare her with the men you listed above. Infact those men you listed above are still alive except Abacha and they were all in Nigeria through out all the saga. If the truth was so easy to say as you preach to an average Nigerian politician why did;nt they come out to say it. Dora was not the only FEC members who shared same opinion, but she distingueshed herself by speaking out her mind.
It doesnt matter when she changed to the truth, but she finally said the truth. Rememeber, If as a leader she can not change when circumstances demands to, how can she expect an average Nigerian to chnage.
C'mon Princekevo, I dont hate her. But i hate people who when tells the truth only its suits them. She was the info. minister mind you. Rather then tell nigerians that all wasnt well or that she was not heard from the president, she was busy telling us that he was recovering and will so return. She even told us how the Yar'adua spoke to Jonathan on phone!!!

When did she start telling "her truth?" When it was obvious that Yar'adua wasnt coming back and power was about changing hands?-(Its called mere opportunism). Will she have opened up if power wasnt about changing hands? Will it have taken her more than 60 days to "sincerely" spoke the truth? your guess is as good as mine.

I will never support "mere opportunism"
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by jemmyvibe: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
Does anyone have the video of the screening exercise?
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by babaogun(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2010
chosen04:

When did she start telling "her truth?" When it was obvious that Yar'adua wasnt coming back and power was about changing hands?-(Its called mere opportunism). Will she have opened up if power wasnt about changing hands? Will it have taken her more than 60 days to "sincerely" spoke the truth? your guess is as good as mine.

She could only report what she knew. As at today, she still hasnt seen the president. When she was reporting he was recovering, she was told to say that. Do you realise becos an Info minister says something does not mean the person agrees to it. As info minister, you communicate to the press what was agreed in EXCOF.

Her shout out was a personal call, when she obviously suspected something fishy.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by chosen04(f): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2010
babaogun:

Seems you know a lot about Dora's past. Why not do a petition to EFCC with facts, rather than making noise on a forum bastardising someone without evidence?

Are you a HEROIC WORSHIPPER? With people like you i can now understand why even ADOLF HITLER & OSAMA BIN  has got proteges!

Am sure you grew up with at mindset that 'anything' done by your 'heroes' must be right! You need to grow up!
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
babaogun:

She could only report what she knew. As at today, she still hasnt seen the president.

She knew exactly what everyone else knew. She was part of the FEC meetings and so what she knew was likely ALL what everyone else in the meeting knew.

babaogun:

When she was reporting he was recovering, she was told to say that.

By Whom? Who had the authority to TELL the minister of Communication, who reports to the President, what to say? The VP? Mind you, the VP also did not know anything more about the president.

babaogun:

Do you realise becos an Info minister says something does not mean the person agrees to it.

Wrong! She is minister of communication and does not have to REPORT LIES. There is NOthing in her Job that DEMANDS she echos the exact thouughts of the president as if they were her own.

babaogun:

As info minister, you communicate to the press what was agreed in EXCOF.

Her shout out was a personal call, when she obviously suspected something fishy.

Rubbish!!! Are you making these things up or something? Communicating what another says on an issue is Not the same as communicating your own thoughts on the issue. Again, what changed from Decemeber to February? Remember, we have a constitution and it did not change in that time. We also know that none of the ministers, governor's etc had seen or heard from Yar adua in that time as well. So what changed?
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by chosen04(f): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
babaogun:

She could only report what she knew. As at today, she still hasnt seen the president. When she was reporting he was recovering, she was told to say that. Do you realise becos an Info minister says something does not mean the person agrees to it. As info minister, you communicate to the press what was agreed in EXCOF.

^^^And it took her more than 60 days to suspect that something was FISHY?
When it was obvious power was about changing hands? When she needed to sell herself to the heart of the incoming government?

Was she also told to lie about Yar'adua speaking to Jonathan on phone? was it an EXCOF agreement?

Are you sure were following these events as it unfolds?.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by bike1: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2010
Henry 101, if not that i respect tis forum i would have insulted u but i rest my case. Pls if u have anytin against Dora, throw it open for us to see and the whole world to see. Ppl jus seat and open there mouths wide. Y dnt u publish ur story, national dalies will make u der hero and pay u huge sum for that story. We in naira land will cal u a hero as well.Come out wiv ur facts stop hiding under the name Henry101 if u knw wat ur sayin.

Better b careful.That some ones mum
Safe
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by princekevo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2010
chosen04:

C'mon Princekevo, I dont hate her. But i hate people who when tells the truth only its suits them. She was the info. minister mind you. Rather then tell nigerians that all wasnt well or that she was not heard from the president, she was busy telling us that he was recovering and will so return. She even told us how the Yar'adua spoke to Jonathan on phone!!!

I Really understand your point here in terms of saying the truth all the time, no matter what. But  you and i knows those preaching are better said than done when it comes to politics. Neither you nor i was and has been in her shoes at that particular time. Despite the truth came late atleast we should recommend her for that lil effort to say the truth at last. The truth that non from FEC, senate nor house of Rep was able to say even till today that Jonathan is the acting president. For the fact that even the senate, house of rep and  the desolved FEC members still believe that Yaradua is not incapacitated means her truth didnt come late at all
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2010
princekevo:

I Really understand your point here in terms of saying the truth all the time, no matter what. But you and i knows those preaching are better said than done when it comes to politics. Neither you nor i was and has been in her shoes at that particular time. Despite the truth came late atleast we should recommend her for that lil effort to say the truth at last. The truth that non from FEC, senate nor house of Rep was able to say even till today that Jonathan is the acting president. For the fact that even the senate, house of rep and the desolved FEC members still believe that Yaradua is not incapacitated means her truth didnt come late at all

The way we make up these truths make my skin mega crawl.

a) What truth did she tell the Nigerian people?

i) That Yar adua was incapacited?
ii) That the constitution mandated that he turn over power if leaving for more than 14 days?
iii) That the constitution also says that the only way you can make the VP Acting President is if the President himself endorses it?

b) What members of the FEC, senate and house of Rep do not or did not know that Yar adua was incapacitated? Please provide names

c) She mentioned "The Cabal", did she ever finger any one of the group at least?

d) Do you know that according to the constitution, the FEC's decision is more likely an ILLEGAL move than a legal one? Why didn't she call for the president to be REMOVED instead?
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by rhymz(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2010
Show me a !diot that speaks before thinking, I will gladly show U an hausa man! No matter how educated an Hausa man might be he is still a brainless aboki. . .the thing wey remain 4 dat ol fool to do na to carry Daga wipe Dora(lol).Mehn if dem leave dat guy im go strap bomb enta senate know dat Dora go show. . Hahahahaha. . . Seriously, am disappointed at the kinda ppl we have in the NA, I am yet to see anyone ask any very serious question that shows that they understand the goings on in the country. A majority of the questions have no connections to the portifolio the minister at that point was going to handle, i guez that was why that morön decided to deviate 4rm vetting to personal attacks, the $tupid senators where not even paying attention, at a point when Alison Madueke was schooling them abt the merit and Demrits of the PIB, the senate president was busy screaming Heneken, . . Ok give that row. . Lol. . How dem no go high begin misyarn. . Wan aboki was even caught on camera lustfully luking at Mrs Madueke's Behind as she strut outta the Shallow Chamber. . .Bunch rétärds being paid for doing nothing. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted / Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Sokoto, Black Marketers Sell Petrol ₦‎2,000/Litre / Naij: A History Of Nigeria (video Documentary By Jide Olanrewaju)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.