Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening (7405 Views)

How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening / Breaking.. Bomb Explosion Rocks Kanti-kwari Textile Market, Kano State / Jonathan Betrayed Yaradua-kanti Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by IDINRETE: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2010
I was astounded with the statement made by onikati kati Bello that Dora was cooking for madam, a very silly statement, can you imagine the sort of people we have as senators. Instead of asking Dora intellectual questions, mallam "scanty brain Bello" was spewing puerile silly remarks to rile Dora. Anyhow she firmly defended herself though.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by chosen04(f): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
princekevo:

I Really understand your point here in terms of saying the truth all the time, no matter what. But  you and i knows those preaching are better said than done when it comes to politics. Neither you nor i was and has been in her shoes at that particular time. Despite the truth came late atleast we should recommend her for that lil effort to say the truth at last. The truth that non from FEC, senate nor house of Rep was able to say even till today that Jonathan is the acting president. For the fact that even the senate, house of rep and  the desolved FEC members still believe that Yaradua is not incapacitated means her truth didnt come late at all

@Princekevo,

Its good that you are a fan of superior points in a debate and not just a blind heroic worshipper like most nairalanders.

^^^^I also commend Dora for saying the "truth" .But the problem is  that her truth came at the time it was obvious that government was about changing hands and Yar'adua wasnt coming back- does that not smell of one trying to sell herself into the hearts of the new change?

I have experimented with saying the truth at all times. It pays. Some times it seems like it puts you in a problem, but miracleously you will be delivered and rewarded. It takes courage to say the truth and some of us are saying it 24/7.

So its not better said than done. We still have people saying it!!
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by KnowAll(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
[size=16pt]Dora behave like a typical Naija babe, the man with the fattest wallet gets the babe, hence sisi Dora jumping ship, me I no blame am, if na my sister I go tell am make she do the same thing undecided[/size]
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by princekevo(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
Kobojunkie:

The way we make up these truths make my skin mega crawl.

a) What truth did she tell the Nigerian people?

i) That Yar adua was incapacited?
ii) That the constitution mandated that he turn over power if leaving for more than 14 days?
iii) That the constitution also says that the only way you can make the VP Acting President is if the President himself endorses it?

b) What members of the FEC, senate and house of Rep do not or did not know that Yar adua was incapacitated? Please provide names
Exacyly, or what do you called it when someone knows the truth but intentionally chose to conceal it? Lies. Her boldness in calling both FEC and the legislatives to do the right thing at that momment can be seen as revealing what has been concealled buy the entire Yaradua's governement which Jonathan himself was never an exception can be seen as the truth.

c) She mentioned "The Cabal", did she ever finger any one of the group at least?
When she mentioned the cabal even a lil kid in Nigerian knew whom they were, i guess u didnt expect her to go abt mentioning their names one by one

d) Do you know that according to the constitution, the FEC's decision is more likely an ILLEGAL move than a legal one? Why didn't she call for the president to be REMOVED instead?
that was the first thing many people cried abt and still crying abt till today, i think you really need to read her memo again. She called for the right thing to be done by both the FEC and the senates, i dont know what else you expected her to do again.

Am not trying to paint her as an angel here, but i give credit to every lil  individual effort, no matter how lil it is we need encourage such a bold step out of the entire yaradua's Governement. Lets not forget that even the then VP himself who was supposed to be the 2nd in command till today never openly declared yaradua as being incapacitated. Meanwhile, you are welcome back to NL after a long break.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Anaegboka(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
Nex's word shows he is being economical with the truth. What of thousands of her brothers n sisters at Onitsha bridgehead market whose business were shut for months during Dorah's tenure as NAFDAC director? I think Dorah has written her name in gold unlike people like Kanti Bello who'll rather use another person's name to steal from those they have sworn to protect.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2010
princekevo:

Exacyly, or what do you called it when someone knows the truth but intentionally chose to conceal it? Lies. Her boldness in calling both FEC and the legislatives to do the right thing at that momment can be seen as revealing what has been concealled buy the entire Yaradua's governement which Jonathan himself was never an exception can be seen as the truth.

What TRUTH? I am still asking you what TRUTH was really revealed? What did Wole Soyinka Not know when he joined the Protests to have Jonathan Installed as Acting President, that Dora revealed? You didn't answer the question.

She sat in most of those FEC meetings for months on end and did nothing in the first place. Why the strategic move only 7 days to the Vote for Jonathan? By the way, do you realize that she wasn't the only one who voted to have Jonathan installed as Acting VP, if she even voted? THINK, THINK, THINK!!! I am certain there were those in that same CABAL who voted to turn power long before the final vote to have JOnathan take over in place of Yar adua or even as Acting, but their votes were not enough to get that to have happened earlier. I am sure you know how that works in the US Senate, why not apply that thinking here when it comes to Nigeria? Or are you somehow convinced she was the ONLY VOICE of REASON there or something? If you really want to believe that the reason Jonathan was installed Acting President only a week later is because Dora suddenly spoke out and everyone on that committe suddenly saw that light, then I ask that you examine your knowledge of your own politicians.

princekevo:

When she mentioned the cabal even a lil kid in Nigerian knew whom they were, i guess u didnt expect her to go abt mentioning their names one by one
that was the first thing many people cried abt and still crying abt till today, i think you really need to read her memo again. She called for the right thing to be done by both the FEC and the senates, i dont know what else you expected her to do again.

Again, you did not answer the question. I could go out and cry that the "mafia" is destroying my city but till the day I state exactly which mafia and put forth names, I am  not being open. She claims she knows this "CABAL" exists. Who are they? Apparently she knows them, why did she not finger them in all this? Or wait? She can only POINT fingers from afar but is not brave enough to name names so the Nigerian people can know the people? How convenient, don't you think. It is easy and decietful for me to say "THEY" are to blame but who are "THEY"?

princekevo:
Am not trying to paint her as an angel here, but i give credit to every lil  individual effort, no matter how lil it is we need encourage such a bold step out of the entire yaradua's Governement. Lets not forget that even the then VP himself who was supposed to be the 2nd in command till today never openly declared yaradua as being incapacitated. Meanwhile, you are welcome back to NL after a long break.

I am not even going to hold brief for the VP as I have made clear where I stand on that. I do find it comical that you claim you are willing to give credit to every lil individual effort. Are you willing to do same with Iwu, and some others out there who made some good effort as well? Or is this one SWITCHING of sides last minute and then back the best on your list?
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by royalicon(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2010
Political gun shot for 'em all.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Anaegboka(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2010
rhymz:

Show me a !diot that speaks before thinking, I will gladly show U an hausa man! No matter how educated an Hausa man might be he is still a brainless aboki. . .the thing wey remain 4 dat ol fool to do na to carry Daga wipe Dora(lol).Mehn if dem leave dat guy im go strap bomb enta senate know dat Dora go show. . Hahahahaha. . . Seriously, am disappointed at the kinda ppl we have in the NA, I am yet to see anyone ask any very serious question that shows that they understand the goings on in the country. A majority of the questions have no connections to the portifolio the minister at that point was going to handle, i guez that was why that morön decided to deviate 4rm vetting to personal attacks, the $tupid senators where not even paying attention, at a point when Alison Madueke was schooling them abt the merit and Demrits of the PIB, the senate president was busy screaming Heneken, . . Ok give that row. . Lol. . How dem no go high begin misyarn. . Wan aboki was even caught on camera lustfully luking at Mrs Madueke's Behind as she strut outta the Shallow Chamber. . .Bunch rétärds being paid for doing nothing. . .
Pls you should not label all Hausas as retards because they were unfortunate to have somebody like Kanti Bello as a brother,at least I know of an Hausa man named Col. Abubakar Umar(rtd) who stood for truth when it mattered most. I know there are thousands of them who are tired of these thieves calling themselves leaders of thought but whose voice cannot be heard.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by ikeyman00(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
[size=32pt]
this thread is wack and fraud!![/size]

all the argument from most of yall including[b] Chosen;kolo[/b] are just pure nonesense!!!!! if the truth has to be said

should yall forget US still lied the way to get Iraq bombed

Now the question i think we should be asking is ehnnnnnnnnnnnnn so if dora no talk am;wetin be the situation then in Nigeria at that junction

abi i go be typical Soyinka talk talk talk show no action ehh

maybe understanding the situation of things then some people might start to beg for heavenly mercy;nse some even said at the time she should go on exile; some say she should resign blah blah nonesense

soon there are gona be a thread for the most top 50 nlers; some of yall are jokes
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by saviola24: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
@choosen,so because she lied for 60dayz so she wuld hv continued. if u r travelin and finds out dat u r on d wrng track,wil u stil continue.i tink its high time we stand up for d truth.had dora nt come to say d truth,mayb we may stil b held hostage by d useless cabals
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by olybaby50(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2010
If Dora is a saint or a sinner, i dnt give a damn. D point is kpanti messed up bip time. I Trust CNN, BBC, SKY NEWS & co. We're in d news again. I weep 4 these senators not nigeria
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by olybaby50(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
Somethings will never change. Will Nigeria? undecided
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Danfaga(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2010
Whatever is going in Nigeria presently,one basic fact is that 'Yar Adua is not concious of anything at all.Prof. Dora is surely not loyal to 'Yar Adua.The truth is one and surely a day must come when everything will burst out,there and then the masses of Nigeria will fight for their rights
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Anaegboka(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2010
Acting President Goodluck Johnatan has shown that he can bear to be told the truth at all times by appointing Dorah into his cabinet. He has earned my respect but I think he has to use anything he has to make sure Kanti Bello and his like are kicked out of the political arena if this democracy will not crash. He may ask OBJ how he took care of Arthur Nzeribe and his like.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Arysexy(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
If that slowpoke kanti bello is actually a senator then nija problem is still massive.did u ppl hear his last comment"ANSWER ME NOW"as if he is talking to one almajiri in his remote village.But come to think of it,are these the kind of ppl we have in (s)hallow chamber.That slowpoke should be rearing cattle's somewhere in katsina.
On a more serious note,this is not whether Dora is a saint or sinner but the manner the slowpoke kanti spoke,he shows intellectual black-out.

My broda i weep for this country, imagine that cow telling a whole professor of pharmacy that she cooks for Turai and also commanding her to ANSWER HIM NOW!!! The skanti brainy cow made me feel like blowing up the senate building. Untill we do away with charllattans like SKANTI in the senate, we are going nowhere. Did he think he was talking to one of his almajiri wives? wonders shall never end. I weep in latin for this country!!!
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by kobonaija: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
What is obvious by this show of shame in the chambers is that our elected ( or should I say selected) senators don't have a clue about what they're supposed to be doing. It was a shame that Senator Kanti Bello honestly believed his 'screening question' was part of the screening exercise. Abusing the man wont change anything as he appeared totally clueless and insightless. I believe this isn't just a case of northerners vs southerners but a national disgrace particularly for those watching from outside of our shores. I don't know who Aunty Dora is, but I'm just among those people who want to see this country move forward.

When you get a job, you normally get a job description and appropriate induction - so we should recommend our Honourable Senators to cup on, start educating themselves, and start behaving in manners worthy of their highly respected position; and also to stop embarrassing us as a nation!
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by powacon: 1:22am On Mar 31, 2010
kobonaija:

What is obvious by this show of shame in the chambers is that our elected ( or should I say selected) senators don't have a clue about what they're supposed to be doing. It was a shame that Senator Kanti Bello honestly believed his 'screening question' was part of the screening exercise. Abusing the man wont change anything as he appeared totally clueless and insightless. I believe this isn't just a case of northerners vs southerners but a national disgrace particularly for those watching from outside of our shores. I don't know who Aunty Dora is, but I'm just among those people who want to see this country move forward.

When you get a job, you normally get a job description and appropriate induction - so we should recommend our Honourable Senators to cup on, start educating themselves, and start behaving in manners worthy of their highly respected position; and also to stop embarrassing us as a nation!

TELL THEM

PEOPLE, I REALLY DO NOT GIVE A DAM ABOUT WHO OR WHAT DORA HAS DONE/NOT DONE. IT'S REALLY VERY INCONSEQUENTIAL AND INSIGNIFICANT. WHAT IS GIVING ME CONCERN/SLEEPLESS NIGHT IS THE SHOW OF SHAME,NATIONAL DISGRACE/DISASTER AND GROSS IGNORANCE EXHIBITED BY OUR REPRESENTATIVES AT VARIOUS LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT. THE LEFTOVER IMAGE OF THIS COUNTRY IS FURTHER DRAGGED TO THE MUD. IT'S UNIMAGINABLE THAT A SENATOR OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA WOULD BEHAVE LIKE THUG/TOUT IN THE UPPER HOUSE. ANOTHER WRONG MESSAGE SENT TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. CALLS FOR A REVIEW OF OUR ELECTORAL PROCESS. OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE. GOD HELP US
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by marvielson(m): 1:38am On Mar 31, 2010
southerners do no wrong, notherners do all the wrongs. ha! first, you screamed sanusi must go, danbazau must go even yaradua must go. but dora, who did a famous somersault in her insatiable bid for power is your hero.

the finance sector is in the firm grip of the south and when those thieving banksters (who mostly are southerners) nearly crippled the banking system it required a northerner to mop up the mess. and then you all bayed for his head, even though the investments he's trying to salvage are largely owned by southerners.

your prejudice will never let go of you.

no wonder the south is decadent.

it gives me pleasure to see that most of the shame brought upon nigerians is by hands of the southerners:

1. looters (James ibori, alams, tafa balogun, mike okiro etc)

2. kidnappers

3. pipeline vandals

4. armed robbers

5. fake drug importers

6. drug dealers

7. smugglers

9. oil bunkerers

10. 419ners

11. counterfeiters

12. blackmaketeers

13. bandits, rogues, highwaymen

14. abortionists

15. HIV spreaders

16. teen pregnancies

17. ritualists and ritual murderers

18. con men

19. rapists

20. drunks

21. love-peddlers (some parading as graduates, others actual graduates)

and every single evil, degenerate, immoral acts known and unknown to man perpetuated in nigeria and beyond.

gaddafi is right, we need to unburden ourselves with the plague called the south

frigging misguided narrow-visioned bigots.

Dear friend dont excuse the north from the mess our country is in.depriving girls the right to go to school and raping a 9yr old in the name of marriage is as perverted and decadent as a greedy fraudster. when pointing a finger 4 point back at you.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by sweetguy10(m): 1:50am On Mar 31, 2010
royalicon:

Political gun shot for 'em all.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH why did you have to say it before me ?? Political Gun shot for them All , to hell with all of them ,That DORA is a Political bitch , sells herself to whoever Pays more (thanks to some crap memos) Now I am wondering what will become of her if Yar'a Sick comes back to power , ( Oh well everybody knows what she will do ----- write another Incredible MEMO that will enpower a sick man to reassume power after months of absense . Political Gun shots for them all truely
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by pawa4ul: 4:52am On Mar 31, 2010
AUNTY DORA, DON'T MIND THEM. THEY ARE INDEED HELPING YOU TO CONVERT STUMBLING BLOCKS INTO STEPPING STONES.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by princekevo(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2010
What TRUTH? I am still asking you what TRUTH was really revealed? What did Wole Soyinka Not know when he joined the Protests to have Jonathan Installed as Acting President, that Dora revealed? You didn't answer the question
Don't wanna argue more abt this. If you think your question is not yet answered, then u probably must have misunderstood my answers. Prof. Wole Soyinka knows the truth and spoke it out as an opposition, jst like others. Even here on NL 99% of the NLers Knew the truth and we spoke it out  through our own means(NL), but the question is how many people within Yaradua's Government that knew the truth was able to say it out. Jst one single person from his entire government and you think this person does not deserve a recommendation Am not talking abt how many people outside Yaradua governmentthat spoke out, but those within.

She sat in most of those FEC meetings for months on end and did nothing in the first place. Why the strategic move only 7 days to the Vote for Jonathan? By the way, do you realize that she wasn't the only one who voted to have Jonathan installed as Acting VP, if she even voted?
First there was never a vote by the by the FEC to Install Jonathan as the Acting as non of the FEC till today believed that Yaradua is incapacitated Even few who might believe that in their heart never made their mind known, so i still countthem as unbelieversto yaraduas incapacitationto rule, but this single person. The vote that brought Jonathan into power came from the legislativeand not the executive council, so definitely she could not vote as she is not a house member.

Mind you, even the BBC referredto her memo as what might have contributed to the NAAS suddenly decision in making Jonathan the acting presido, though i don't want to believe that but i still think it contributed partially.
I don't know what makes people think she knew 7days before that the senate was gonna vote in Jonathan as the acting VP that made her to write the memo. I don't want to believe such conspiracy theory until they produce an evidence of her being aware 7days before. Until then i see it as a coincidence of doing the right thing at the right time.

I do find it comical that you claim you are willing to give credit to every lil individual effort. Are you willing to do same with Iwu, and some others out there who made some good effort as well? Or is this one SWITCHING of sides last minute and then back the best on your list?
First I must tell you that i don'tblack list people, i give people credit when they deserve it and criticise them when they do something dishonor, i believe that is the same way God deal with us. If you read my comment in another thread on Dora, which was posted by Aloy emeka seeking for sympathisers you will understand what am telling you. Iwu has never done anything credible to deserve my credit. Even as we criticise him if come 2011 he does something credible in Nigeria electoral system, not only me but the entire history will never forget him.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2010
DORA is a great woman. Nobody is saying she is a saint,she is a human being, and thus has her weakness just like peter in the bible. And yet peter is the rock of the. We Nigerians we should learn to commend people who did something of importance 4 d nation. We should stop finding fault just rubbish the image of someone who has taken the bull by the horn. DORA IS A GREAT 'MAN'. We should commend, support and encourage her. She has done what many of our potbely men could not do. Dora, you have earn my respect.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by StUwem: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2010
This guy is not a senator, he bought the Post with money, like Minister of BUMS of FCT who bought the office with 2Billion Naira, he is there by mistake and if nigeria is not careful the mistake might cause us some great harm. How can a senator ask a question as if he is talking to his house girl, asking Prof. Dora if she wasn't COOKING FOR MADAM; shame on northerns, how can u ask such a question in an interview/screening is Dora ur girlfriend? I thinking that senator should be a nusery/primary school headmaster, because he is bring shame on us.
idot
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Ninapha(f): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2010
It really worries me how a man at that level in Nigeria could ask such a silly and off- course question. For the betterment of this nation, He should be made to sweep Prof Dora's Kitchen for two weeks to really prove that some of Nigerian Ministers and senators duties are cooking and sweeping for women in authority.

Ewu Bazaar!
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by babaogun(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2010
Kobojunkie:

She knew exactly what everyone else knew. She was part of the FEC meetings and so what she knew was likely ALL what everyone else in the meeting knew.

EXCOF meetings are not informal meetings. They only discuss what is on the agenda. Because youa re a minister does not mean you have as much info as everyone in the EXCOF. In your office or business, does everyone have the same level of information?

By Whom? Who had the authority to TELL the minister of Communication, who reports to the President, what to say? The VP? Mind you, the VP also did not know anything more about the president.

You sound very ignorant when you make such statement. Who do you think is expected to brief the press on the outcome of an EXCOF meeting?  Do you think EXCOF decisions are individual decisions? 

Wrong! She is minister of communication and does not have to REPORT LIES. There is NOthing in her Job that DEMANDS she echos the exact thouughts of the president as if they were her own.

[color=#990000]As I was saying, she wasn’t reporting lies. She was reporting what was communicated to her during EXCOF meetings. Some guys claimed they had spoken and seen the president. Was she going to say her fellow honourable ministers were lying. She only made this statement after it was obvious nobody had access to Mr President.

Rubbish!!! Are you making these things up or something? Communicating what another says on an issue is Not the same as communicating your own thoughts on the issue. Again, what changed from Decemeber to February? Remember, we have a constitution and it did not change in that time. We also know that none of the ministers, governor's etc had seen or heard from Yar adua in that time as well. So what changed?

You don’t have the audacity to say my opinion or comment is rubbish. You are disillusioned and one of those that never sees or recognises good in anybody. You come across as a self serving individual who is always right and has nothing to contribute than listening to your own voice at its loudest.[/color]

@kobojunkie
Just to bring to your notice that i will rather have a 2 mouthed Dora as my minister than have a see no good in anybody as my minister.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by chimzaramj: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2010
Kudos to you my dear akunyili.you showed high level of maturity.we are proud of you.
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by rhymz(m): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2010
It is Funny the Msg I just got from aisha2, the Mod for this section i suppose. . .hmmm. . After reading that msg I decided to read back my own post again to be sure I was guilty of what he alleged i did. Funny enough the only thing I was guilty of in that post was just a series of typo errors and perhaps rude jokes which if U are familiar with my posts, U would understand that they are just funny and prepostrous soundbytes just to give relaxing effects. I fail to see any statement that can promote hate,disintergration or even war( lol) like U tried to imply. . But thanx for bring it to my attention that some persons felt slighted by my rude or rather expensive joke, at least I will be on the look for any mutallab luking kid around my vicinity . . Hahahaha. . .Well on a more seriouse note, I want to say that I am sincerely sorry if my very corrosive vitriols spilt on ya, Anaegboka in particular(even though i suspect say na U go rat on me. .lol). . .it was not intended to make anyone feel bad about themselves, I am igbo and I know how much bashing the igbo tribe gets on NL, I dont take it personal coz I ve got more very important stuf to worry about than give a damn to somebody's secterian bent of mind. . . Anyway, welcome to my world. . Lol. .
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by FaLeroy: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2010
this banter depicts the epitome of what is wrong with this country. first of all we are leaving the core issue here which is Kanti. He epitomizes all that is wrong with our constitution. his problem is not because he is Moslem or a northerner. that is like saying a man indulges in 419 because he is from the east. his problem is education, or more likely, the lack of it.

i am sure that Dora is not a saint, but the ridiculous attitude of Kanti exalted her. it is even more sad that the youths whom we look to as the hope have on this forum shown us that the future is bleak by reducing this display of ignominy to a tribal and religious war  cry
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by gReenmAn(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2010
Blithering Kanti Mallam vs composed Professor = unfair advantage
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by rhymz(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2010
babaogun:

@kobojunkie
Just to bring to your notice that i will rather have a 2 mouthed Dora as my minister than have a see no good in anybody as my minister.
. . It is funny U noticed thesame thing I have noticed long ago about this professional complainer. If U want to fully understand this arm-chair-siddon talk critic take a look at all her comments and arguements on different issues, they are usually complaints,see nothing good in others gist and i too sabi pass U arguements. She is more into showing off her arguementative skills and winning any arguement even if it is obvious to her that she is fighting a losing battle. . .There are ppl I respect their arguements and there are those I just see as show offs who often times get lost in verbiage and make no sense.
Abeg pay no mind to this whiner who is propelled by an overbloated sense of self importance,that is all she is. . . .
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by rhymz(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2010
babaogun:

@kobojunkie
. . It is funny U noticed thesame thing I have noticed long ago about this professional complainer. If U want to fully understand this arm-chair-siddon talk critic take a look at all her comments and arguements on different issues, they are usually complaints,see nothing good in others gist and i too sabi pass U arguements. She is more into showing off her arguementative skills and winning any arguement even if it is obvious to her that she is fighting a losing battle. . .There are ppl I respect their arguements and there are those I just see as show offs who often times get lost in verbiage and make no sense.
Abeg pay no mind to this whiner who is propelled by an overbloated sense of self importance,that is all she is. . . .
Re: Senator Kanti Bello Attacks Akunyili At Screening by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2010
EXCOF meetings are not informal meetings. They only discuss what is on the agenda. Because youa re a minister does not mean you have as much info as everyone in the EXCOF. In your office or business, does everyone have the same level of information?

The Communication minister is NOT the president's spoke's person or some assistant to the president. The Communication minister is a PART of the executive council in some way. Do you really see other Ministry's in much the same way you have chosen to see this one?
Ministers are in on meetings, not as NOTE-TAKERS (which seems to be what many are trying to make her particular job into) but as contributors. Read her own WORDS to understand that she was not there to take NOTES while other ministers decide what next. She was there as one of them. Read her job description.

You sound very ignorant when you make such statement. Who do you think is expected to brief the press on the outcome of an EXCOF meeting? Do you think EXCOF decisions are individual decisions?

Lol . . . . I ask you questions to help clarify the meaning in the statements YOU made, makes me the ignorant one? LOL Anyways, when you get to answering the question, let me know. Even Rilwanu Lukman, who was also a minister, could not make the same atrocious claim. But you are here to tell us that a whole minister had information shoved down her throat and that is reason for the lies she told the nation? Isn’t that too convenient an excuse?

As I was saying, she wasn’t reporting lies. She was reporting what was communicated to her during EXCOF meetings. Some guys claimed they had spoken and seen the president. Was she going to say her fellow honourable ministers were lying. She only made this statement after it was obvious nobody had access to Mr President.

That is NOT TRUE. According to Akunyili, Jonathan had spoken to the president and this was back in December. Less than 72 hours later, a rebuttal came from Jonathan that he had not spoken to the president. Both were in the same meeting. Then it was discovered that NONE of the Governors, FEC members had spoken to the President. In fact, the BBC airing was the first time anyone heard from the president and we all knew this, well, those who were actually following events knew this, from back before the broadcast. It was obvious from back in early December that NO ONE had heard from or seen the president.

You don’t have the audacity to say my opinion or comment is rubbish. You are disillusioned and one of those that never sees or recognises good in anybody. You come across as a self serving individual who is always right and has nothing to contribute than listening to your own voice at its loudest.

I am sorry but when I see rubbish/hooey being sold me as fact, I call it as I sees it. If you feel you need to attack my person next, fine and that will give me all I need to know of the kind of mind I am discussing this issue with. All I have done so far is explain that this issue has to do with records, information available to all Nigerians. Choosing to ignore facts, doctor up claims, to make some new push is not going to help us as a nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos / See Where Buhari And Geoffrey Onyema Were Sitted At King Charles Coronation / President Buhari To Resign From Office Or Face Impeachment -- NJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.