Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted (11666 Views)

She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Lady Narrates The First Time She Squirted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by freakyamanda(f): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
The lady with the Twitter handle ‘Mother confessor’, who narrated the story of two ladies dating the same guy in the same office and who recently declared she can become a sex doll for N800K has come out with another gist. This time, it’s downright raunchy and hilarious.

Mother Confessor has narrated how she had so much fun with a man who had sex with her. The story goes thus:

Let me post dis embarrassing story before I get carried away wiv chores. but y’all know som embarrassing stories r d funniest..As y’all knw,not evry girl squirts & I heard it makes men happy Wen a girl squirts,,This is d story of how I squirted for d 1st time.

So this happened 3yrs ago.. I had no experience but I always hear how some guys brag about making a girl squirt and I wanted to experience it but it never happened and I kinda gave up on it..

This particular day, i decided to get freaky, so we had sex,, I was wondering if this guy was super man cos he was strong and just diving me from different areas..The food I ate before we started got drained.. wow! Interesting.. uncle was just showing himself

He will pick me up, throw me on the couch, e go carry me again, throw for bed, haba! He was throwing me up & down as if I was paper.. it started getting interesting.. next thing he will carry my legs hang them, bend them, hold them,, fold them

I actually thought he was going to cripple me that day so we shall continued.. uncle no gree cum..35Mins don pass.. the next thing I started noticing my body was doing me somehow..there was this rush of pleasure, burst of light, energy I cudnt understand

I was just screaming helplessly ..haba..me? Screaming like a 5yrs old girl.. the next it felt like a tap was broken inside me and water was just forcing its way out.. ewo! I was so terrified I was wondering what’s was happening to me..it’s strange

Next thing uncle went to the bathroom..I looked down and the whole sheet was wet..wait, what? I didn’t know wat to do so I decided to hide it.. I put the pillow on it and I removed it and it was wet too ..I screamed ..then I sat on it to cover it

I was still dripping water oooo.. I didn’t know wat was happening to me or how to explain to uncle that my tap was broken and his bed was flooding .. I started thinking about this strange experience then I remembered Wen we were having sex

He was sweating under AC ooo ..then he used a white tower to clean his face and cleaned my body too.. yepa! Ewo I screamed..what has he done to me..what was in that white tower .. was it juju..has this guy done something to me.. I started crying..

So uncle came out from the bathroom and said go and clean up na..I replied i am fine..he was like how? Then I said something strange is happening to me.. I can’t control it..I’m dripping and it won’t stop..the more I drip, the more pleasurable it gets..

And ur sheet is wet..he was lik let me see and i stood up,, it was like I poured water on d bed.. I now asked him..what did u do to me.. what was in that white tower u used to clean my body.. he started laughing and it got more embarrassing for me

He said babe, there’s nothing I that tower, I didn’t do anything bad to u, all I did was make u squirt and u squirting all over my sheet.. I didn’t notice that squirting was the least of my problems cos my legs were Shaking and felt weak..

Next thing I tried standing up, I cudnt..I fell on the floor..my cry increased…ye! What have u done to me ooo, now I can’t walk too..he was like u will b fine just relax, if u can’t drive back home I will get u a cab.. I waited for 10mins

But my legs would not stop shaking..I was just thinking how I will get home and explain y I left the house with my two legs and got back home crawling on my … eventually the shaking reduced but I still felt water dripping from my body..my skirt was soaked

I was about to leave , I asked him for the tower he used in cleaning my body..he gave it to me and I put it in my bag..he was surprised..all my own is that whatever he used that tower for wil not work cos he wont be able to return it to d Baba that gave him

I got into the car and drove home..my skirt was wet so I tired scarf around my waist..I can not com and b explaining to any body at home y my skirt is wet everywhere…. I didn’t stop dripping till I had a shower and my body became normal

Later that evening I went to see a guy friend who’s a doctor and I told him..he was just laughing then he explained to me that wat I felt was normal and it doesn’t happen to every woman.. u see ehn..this guy now called me again that night to check up on me

I told him I was fine..he now said I sud com ova Wen it’s weekend..ehn! In my mind who sud com ova,so I wil burst Abi.. imagine just dripping water & Cumming anyhow?? Nooo I am not coming ooo..u see ehn ..I ran away ooo .. that was the first &last time we saw”

See some of her tweets below:

https://twitter.com/Jenniieey/status/954592665550639104

https://twitter.com/Jenniieey/status/954595813526818816

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by Cowbuoy: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by donstan18: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Squirt ke!
But wait ooo, what is squirt again grin grin

Is it that thing that ladies use to do when banging them... that use to be like...

They'll be screaming "Ewu oo" "Ewu oo" "Emi ooo" "Emi ooo", then after sometimes, their eyeballz will start rolling like an epilepsy patients, grin grin they'll be dragging bed spread and you'll be hearing sounds like.... "Ashika!!, Ashika!!, Kushika!!, Ashiika!!, grin grin
...before something will now pour ziriririririririri on your dick. grin grin

Na de tin be squirts? grin grin
Some of them will even urinate on your dick and call it squirt. grin grin

Squirt kor, Square root ni

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by PheezyLee(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
hmmmm
I pity the innocent guy will one day run into this hoelosho thinking he has a wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by Pubichairs(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
undecided so stewpid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by SpyAC(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Congrats
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by JULIE1925(f): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin

Uuumm squirting... grin

I see one nasty epesiode from watchmyexgf ( sex scandal) where the girl was squirting nonstop but every time she squirt her man was sucking it as if he was juz drinking in the fountain of life cheesy cheesy wink

Well, bih ur lucky coz not every girl has the ability to squirt .. Keep ur NUNU lock & loaded wink
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by David25(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
If you don't have a video just forget it undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by jonaifame22(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
congrats, it's a feat, I've achieved as well
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by Brooke60(f): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Yummmmy kiss kiss
Sounds so good
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by Leriebloom(f): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin grin grin Shameless girl, let the world know how shameless you are grin grin Enjoyed the story sharing, especially how you spelt "tower" grin grin
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by ruggedmallaam(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
oloshooooo
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by jayson87: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
It is a BIG FAT LIE

3 Likes

Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by Mathematical(f): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin

OLOSHI NIE
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by brownsugar23: 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
smiley
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by myself13: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
myself13:1:52pmplease folks I want to ask.. does purify actually helps after rooting(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part IIbymyself13:1:55pmsecondly is there anything like an antivirus browser? or which browser is best for downloading videos and songs after rooting, noting the fact that apps would be downloaded from play store(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by myself13: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
I need help with this asap
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by Blackhawk01: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by banre(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
that guy must be thor.....son of ODIN grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by Espada10: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kai na somebody's daughter and one beta male wife...no wonder sex dolls dey pain them..but kudos to the guy sha

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by IVORY2009(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Uuumm squirting... grin

I see one nasty epesiode from watchmyexgf ( sex scandal) where the girl was squirting nonstop but every time she squirt her man was sucking it as if he was juz drinking in the fountain of life cheesy cheesy wink

Well, bih ur lucky coz not every girl has the ability to squirt .. Keep ur NUNU lock & loaded wink

Bros na wetin.. ..
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dumb thing
Someone will eventually pay bride price for this one now embarassed
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Fvck you and ur squirts my sexdoll can do that too..I pour water inside her kidney before sex and be hitting her KPAM! KPAM!! KPAM!!! I can even drink it sef when I get dehydrated during sex. nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by ugbede69(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
nawa oooh who her squirting EPP nah
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by schumastic(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
This girl just want to use lie and find husband this year by fire by force.

Abeg swarve, sexdoll ti take over.

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Slutty slut, see how she is narrating her ordeal.
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by Oyenike01(f): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
radarada
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is just an attention seeker. Oya step aside,we ve seen you. Shameless fool. Tomorrow when somebody calls you a how,you will get angry.
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is just an attention seeker. Oya step aside,we ve seen you. Shameless fool. Tomorrow when somebody call you a hoe, you will get angry.
Re: I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted by sirgalahad26(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
and her parents will be like "we have a wonderful daughter"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LADIES WEAK POINT' 5 Place Girls Want You To Be Touch In Her Body That Will Blow / How Vagina Is Killing Men / See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.