Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January (1329 Views)

A Mother Lied To Her 3 Daughters For 25 Years That They Were Raped By Their Dad / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by godwinsmillions: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2017
I am confused on what to do or tell him.
I lied to my boyfriend that I am a virgin. Our relationship is 4 years and he hasnt slept with me because he believes am a virgin. He has even told his mum and friends that he is marrying a virgin. He calls me his chassis.
Meanwhile I have done abortion for my sugar daddy and 2 other boys where dey worry me 3 times within the 4 years of our relationship. This guy has given me everything I just tell him. Infact he paid the fees for my last 2 sessions in school before I graduated.
Please help me with ideas. What can I do. I love him and want to marry him.
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by AntiWailer: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2017
Don't marry him.

He is an idiot.

For a man not smart enough to know the true 'you' in 4 years. Don't waste the rest of your life with such a person. He does not deserve you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
Don't marry him.

He is an idiot.

For a man not smart enough to know the true 'you' in 4 years. Don't waste the rest of your life with such a person. He does not deserve you.
You no no say the op na man?

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by Jochabed(f): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Just tell him the truth,he will be shocked and angry!!!! But he has to know. Cause if he gets to find out on ur wedding night,he will be devastated and feel you betrayed his trust.
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by FuckFuckBoy(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Troll
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by Neiy: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2017
First, you started out your relationship with lies- there is nothing new under the sun and one of the reason I advice young girls to always say the truth be it bad or worst, it's left for the guy to accept if to continue with the relationship or not.
He believes his going to be the first to disvirgin you.
I'm so sorry to say, your a wicked person. You want to keep having your cake when you want. Pray to God for forgiveness and tell him the TRUTH now.
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by Yemike(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2017
I can already see the marriage in crisis
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
Don't marry him.

He is an idiot.

who really is the idiot here?
you shld check it o....
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by xynerise: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2017
Ask those girls that use Alum na...

#Runs out
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by banre(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2017
CHISOS!!!!
women really are terrible, na thunder go fire this lady, and i pity the guy too, poor guy thinks he's marrying a virgin, instead he's marrying a hoe angry
good people deserve good people, woman u deserve someone as terrible as you are.
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2017
godwinsmillions:
I lied to my boyfriend that I am a virgin. Our relationship is 4 years and he hasnt slept with me because he believes am a virgin. He has even told his mum and friends that he is marrying a virgin. He calls me his chassis.
Meanwhile I have done abortion for my sugar daddy and 2 other boys where dey worry me 3 times within the 4 years of our relationship. This guy has given me everything I just tell him. Infact he paid the fees for my last 2 sessions in school before I graduated.

...Are seriously looking for more ideas to execute your callousness and cheer wickedness?!

you have gallantly punctured an unquestionable trust, so what makes you think you still deserve it at all...if I were you, I ll just use my shame as wrapper and let the man go coz you have stabbed him beyond revival

Anyway, I bliv in the power of love to forgive therefore I ll advise you to just tell him the truth without hiding anything (that s the only measurable price to redeem your wickedness) and hope that he forgives you.

Shalom
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2017
shocked

∆ When you were lying we dey?
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by babyfaceafrica: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2017
How is that our problem??......I pray he dumps you
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by Evablizin(f): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2017
Bad shild,i cannot come and carry your matter for head,say the truth and it will set you free Miss Virginia.
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by coldHeat: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2017
Why will you continuously lie to a man you claim you love and want to spend the rest of your life with?
That was your first mistake.

Your second is your desire to be unfaithful to him in a relationship and further keep that unfaithfulness by taking the innocent lives of people you willfully and foolishly brought into being with your calculated acts of senseless lust.

Your third mistake will be believing you still deserve him and this marriage can still work;

No, not with your lies, confusion, immaturity and inability to control your libido.

If your marry him, eventually your marriage will flounder, because you will continue to use lies and adultery to sustain it.

I personally give it 2 years tops.

What should you do?

Either you call it off, telling him it won't work.

Or you tell him the truth about everything, (including the abortions and the fornications); its better he knows everything he is getting himself into; and anyone who advises you otherwise isn't your friend.

Your selfishness and immaturity has led you to this point in your life,
But you can still redeem yourself,

Tell the Truth, and the Truth shall set both of you free.

And by the way you don't love your fiance; if you did you won't insult his intelligence, play with his heart and raise his hopes this high on a well calculated venture.

It is people like you that give good girls a bad name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by MzzTega(f): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2017
godwinsmillions:

Lie-nus Mbah grin
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by AntiWailer: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2017
lizoba:

who really is the idiot here?
you shld check it o....

Learn sarcasm my dear.
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by tosyne2much(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2017
If you actually believe this story then your senses are not working right

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by OliveCynosure(f): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
Don't marry him.

He is an idiot.

Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by pedrilo: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
lead me not into temptation of committing murder oh lord! and dnt forget to deliver me from the hands of Delilahs
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend Of 4 Years That I Am A Virgin. Our Wedding Is In January by PianoWizard: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
godwinsmillions:
tell him the truth,, how would you feel if ge kept something of that nature from you.
Nobody enjoys being deceived.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. / Hope Am Not Threading On A Wrong Path? / See The Snake That Nearly Bite Me Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.