Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. (4686 Views)

Nairaland Ladies With A Man Vs Nairaland Ladies Without A Man (pic) / How Do I Choose Between Two Great Choices: Please Advise / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by Joislim(f): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
iLegendd:
Yeah, it's for guys at the moment. Ladies have theirs but it's under construction. Though, women can register if they want to read our novels and other female related stuff.

Talking about school, no be pesin we go school go include am. I be carpenter joor.
okay, I may register,

No be only carpenter

2 Likes

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
I've almost finished it and I've been coping fine. but I'm still looking for Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway. do you have an online copy ?
I had the eBook, but my hard disk crashed last year. If you don't take action, nothing you read will work. Leaders take actions.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
TheManofTomorrow, your time is reading... 5 minutes more.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
iLegendd:
I had the eBook, but my hard disk crashed last year. If you don't take action, nothing you read will work. Leaders take actions.
OK
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Joislim:
okay, I may register,

No be only carpenter
You're sweetly welcome. The chairs are all clean now.

1 Like

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
Joislim:
okay, I may register,

No be only carpenter
The process is as easy as ABC.

#EndSARS

1 Like

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
iLegendd:
Lol. You're highly welcome. I'll go dust your chair for you. Hope you can manage a plastic chair. Money no dey to buy upholstery chair for now.
lol.. No problem
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
iLegendd:
TheManofTomorrow, your time is reading... 5 minutes more.
Guy, why now. Was a lil bit busy, no vex.
I hope say grandma havent busted u yet.gringrin.

Reply make I send am. No let December promo pass me by.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
iLegendd:
You're sweetly welcome. The chairs are all clean now.
I registered this afternoon but It's a bit complicated. I don't even know where to press. Do you have an app?
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
iLegendd:
Sir, I stole ₦500 from my grandma. Send me your number and you'll get the card. Any network. After 10 minutes, this offer is over and I'll give it back to my grandma. I'm such a prodigal grandson. Your time starts now.
please i av reclaim it cry
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by chefremy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
iLegendd:
No intention for front page. Every man should endeavor to have his front page. That's what this thread is about. Lol.
i think i like you.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by emdeey(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Only few minded will understand the reason for creating this thread. Already a member of wetclef since last year
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2017
chefremy:
i think i like you.
I think 14 years likes you too. grin
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

I registered this afternoon but It's a bit complicated. I don't even know where to press. Do you have an app?
I created a thread here http://www.wetclef.com/topic203.htmlto address your issue.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2017
iLegendd:
I created a thread here http://www.wetclef.com/topic203.htmlto address your issue.
I'll check it out.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by chefremy(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2017
iLegendd:
grin
iLegendd:
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by jokolo282(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2017
nice one from you ilegend.
you're really doing a nice work.
anyway if you need any help for promotion
or latest news and good story on ur site, let me know. i am a hardworking and professional promoter. atleast any changes you will will be giving me i will accept.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
It's been a long time. Just wanted to check.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by sirgalahad26(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
iLegendd:
It's been a long time. Just wanted to check.

baba iLegend forgive me oh e don tay wey i enter WC

and am still finding it hard to access the chatdicted book!
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
sirgalahad26:

baba iLegend forgive me oh e don tay wey i enter WC

and am still finding it hard to access the chatdicted book!
No problem. It's simple. Delete it and redownload it here www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

If you download it from the above link, you're good — it has no password.

1 Like

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by sirgalahad26(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
iLegendd:
No problem. It's simple. Delete it and redownload it here www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

If you download it from the above link, you're good — it has no password.
thanks boss...so grateful!
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
sirgalahad26:

thanks boss...so grateful!
You're welcome, Sir.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by sirgalahad26(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
lemme complete the thread for u
11. wetclef.com has an answermachine system that answers and analyze questions promptly, nairaland.com has not dreamed of it.

12. nairaland.com is a den of some set of individuals who make noise upandan flaunting their wealth, wetclef.com is devoid of such!

lemme come and be going b4 the crucify me cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
sirgalahad26:

lemme complete the thread for u
11. wetclef.com has an answermachine system that answers and analyze questions promptly, nairaland.com has not dreamed of it.

12. nairaland.com is a den of some set of individuals who make noise upandan flaunting their wealth, wetclef.com is devoid of such!

lemme come and be going b4 the crucify me cheesycheesycheesy
Séun is my boss. Every Nairalander is my boss. I'm just an ordinary servant. So, no bring my leg outside o! Lemme cum and be going too. I can't fit to fight with empty stomach and egusi soup.
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by sirgalahad26(m): 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
iLegendd:
Séun is my boss. Every Nairalander is my boss. I'm just an ordinary servant. So, no bring my leg outside o! Lemme cum and be going too. I can't fit to fight with empty stomach and egusi soup.
gringringringrin
Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by iLegendd(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Deleted.

1 Like

Re: Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. by LogicBomb8: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
iLegendd:
You're welcome, Sir.
Now that you want to take a break can you nw resurrect this project?
I dnt care about your fanbase or haters
I just want you to knw you've got much of us in your stan-base

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Igbo Men And Women - Let’s Meet Here - / Curvu Lady Teach A Little Girl How To Be A Stripper, Spark Controversy / Be Honest Will You Eat This Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.