Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (50781 Views)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by 46arcadez(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
donstan18:

Your life changed when God wanted it to, you can't bribe God,

Don't be deceived!

God bless you real good

2 Likes

Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by babadee1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
the discussion is not just about what they do with tithes but rather the legality of Christian tithing in the first place

There is no legality in Christianity, we are free from the burden and the constraints of the law. "All things are lawful unto me but not all things are expedient" (1 Cor. 6:12). Christians are not required by God to pay tithes, however if anyone chooses to do so there is nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
queensera:
Download More Music:

[Music] Reekado Banks Ft. Tiwa Savage & Fiokee - "Like"
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/music-reekado-banks-ft-tiwa-savage.html

[Music] Vector – "GunShots" (Prod. Samklef)
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/music-vector-gunshots-prod-samklef.html

ur head is really paining u grin grin

Agent of derailed Generation grin grin
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by ofuonyebi: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
It is GOD's demand to pay tithe...some pastors use it wisely...some use it otherwise..

many people do not pay tithe thinking they cheat GOD...but the devil still takes larger % from their labour..

Above all, it is God who punishes the rule breakers and blesses those that are faithful....QED
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by 3kay945(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
I open the thread to read how and when the Femi dude went to different churches investigating how tithe are spent.

cool

Not a personal opinion on HOW kiss
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Let this matter be swept under the carpet please
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by RockyEyo(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Until you explain to me how your tithe and offerings gets to God in cash.

Siddon dey wait make i con tell you wetin concern you....... angry
Is it ur money?? Shebi na my money? shebi na me pay tithe ni?
How is that ur tea to drink that you are now crying for my success?? undecided

You are really getting me confused with ur concern angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by revelation2013(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mr Journalist, do you know who the current CAN President is? As a journalist we expect you to gather every part of your information verifiably.

The current president is a respected baptist and not the person u are indirectly referring to. I am yet to see how this person disgraces himself in the news paper. Also learn to be diplomatic in referring to elders and even men of God, a journalist like u should know better.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by mickeymimi: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
The real tithe Jesus commanded is

Acts 4:34-37 < There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were owners of lands or houses sold them and brought the proceeds of what was sold 35 and laid it at the apostles' feet, and it was distributed to each as any had need.

Hear Jesus here

35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 T[b]hen shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
[/b]

Mat 23>23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin *tithers(. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by spongeisback: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
pezeji:
my God get big letter not small g
Your god not my god you've a problem with that then go get your life together.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by Phonefanatic: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
RockyEyo:

Siddon dey wait make i con tell you wetin concern you....... angry
Is it ur money?? Shebi na my money? shebi na me pay tithe ni?
How is that ur tea to drink that you are now crying for my success?? undecided

You are really getting me confused with ur concern angry

Lol you simply don't know what success is cos if you think tithe makes you successful in life then you've been brainwashed.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by RockyEyo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Lol you simply don't know what success is cos if you think tithe makes you successful in life then you've been brainwashed.
By who sir?? By God??
My Friend; I believe in God, I believe He By His Inspiration wrote the Bible which is His word and if that be the case I need you to explain to my sheeple mind the passage which I shared primarily in this article.
If you are a non-believer please ignore cos I no get your strength but if you are a believer then bros let us reason together.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by Realhommie(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Phonefanatic:
From all he listed God doesn't come down to consume the money like pastors make us believe. TB joushua said you should ease the Church from so much work by doing those things directly than bring tithe for churches to do that.

It also vindicate the point that you can help the poor or bless them with your tithe if you so wish.

Now here is what people have to understand.

The pastors collects 200Million from tithes, use 50M for a showcase project then use the rest for personal affairs.
I've been with a woman from Spain who operates a Charity Organization, she has all the donations and contacts you can think of but then she lives on mere 2000pounds salary and would never ever temper with what is donated as all goes into Charity works....... She isn't even a Christian so explain who is better between our GOs and such woman.
The woman obviously.. Many will be stunned on the last day
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by muller101(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
pauljumbo:
My life Changed when I start paying tithe
Anything pastors like let them do with the tithe
My own is to obey by paying my tithe and blessed
religion has damage ur brain
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
pauljumbo:
My life Changed when I start paying tithe
Anything pastors like let them do with the tithe
My own is to obey by paying my tithe and blessed
I have been paying tithe for quite some times but nothing to show for it. If you tell me God still spare my life, are you also saying God did not spare the lives of those who don't pay. I'm convinced if you do not pay you could still be blessed.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by toolovely(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Desyner:

The GOs aren't giving weak responses, spiritual angle to any issue is always superior to any logical explanation on earth.
The GOs are giving us the foundational principles of tithing and I am sure only God's instruction restricts them from revealing what they give out.

my brother, theres nothing like spiritual angle. anything that is outside the word of God (the Bible) is fake.
2 Timothy 3:16 - All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Matthew 5:18 - For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Revelation 22:18 - For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Revelation 22:19 - And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

so unless you are telling me that the bible is incomplete, then you talk about spiritual angle.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by gideonjah: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Abi wink.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by zealous2121(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
First, I will like to greet you..Good afternoon.
Now i will begin, if telling you salt is black, will you take that into consideration. If a man of God tell you God will come down to take the tithe you give. will you take that into consideration. What is your level of understanding??.. First of all in the main post, the journalist made mentions of charity contributions , donations by Churches...what is your God?? He is a kind God, a given God and a God of the poor..if this churches give to the poor, don't you think they re giving it to God. I ask again what is your level of understanding.?? Or have you forgotten the part of the bible that says you should give 10% of your income as tithe??
Phonefanatic:

From all he listed God doesn't come down to consume the money like pastors make us believe. TB joushua said you should ease the Church from so much work by doing those things directly than bring tithe for churches to do that.

It also vindicate the point that you can help the poor or bless them with your tithe if you so wish.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by HeyCorleone(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Desyner:

The GOs aren't giving weak responses, spiritual angle to any issue is always superior to any logical explanation on earth.
The GOs are giving us the foundational principles of tithing and I am sure only God's instruction restricts them from revealing what they give out.

Don't say you're sure.

You don't know the mind of God. Stop assuming what you don't know simply because you're trying to give these GOs some leverage.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by KingSango(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
KingSango:

Yes, they both support each other, the same way Europeans and Arabs enslaved Africa. And Arabs still enslave Africa and the Catholic Church runs Africa even scares many kings. Sango says, that's too bad. Sango feels sorry for no one. Grow stronger and become liberated. Ase.

The Bible lies about a Jesus Christ that never existed.

After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.” 3 When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. 4 When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Messiah was to be born. 5 “In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written: 6 “ ‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.’ ” 7 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8 He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.” 9 After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. 12 And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.

The Quran lies about a Jesus Christ that never existed.

“(And mention) when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed God gives you the good news of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and in the Hereafter, and of those who are near to God.’ ‘He will speak to the people in the cradle, and in old age, and he will be of the righteous.’ She said, ‘My Lord, how can I have a son when no man has touched me.’ He said, ‘So (it will be,) for God creates what He wants. When He decides something, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is. And He will teach him the Book and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel. And (will make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying), ‘Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by the permission of God. And I heal the blind and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by the permission of God. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Surely, there is a sign for you in that, if you are believers. And (I have come) confirming the Torah that was (revealed) before me, and to allow you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a proof from your Lord, so fear God and obey me. Indeed, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is the straight path.”

Historical evidence that proves “Jesus Christ” never existed and was created by Constantine (Romans) The Council of Nicea

- The Council that created Jesus Christ Unbiased Talk 25 April 2013 The origin of the “Savior” – Later becoming the person worshiped today as Jesus Christ Ptolemy 1 Meryamun Setepenre (c.a. 367-283 B.C.E- Before Common Era) (aka Soter) (“Soter” means savior) became the first European pharaoh of Egypt through military force led by Alexander the Greek (a.k.a Alexander the Great). When Ptolemy became pharaoh of Egypt, he wanted the Egyptians to consecrate him as a god. He wanted to be called a god because that was the title all of the pharaohs of Egypt were called prior to him. However, the people of Egypt refused to call him a god because they knew the only reason he became a pharaoh was through force, so in “305 BC -Ptolemy took the title of Pharaoh, taking the Egyptian name Meryamun Setepenre, which means “Beloved of Amun (Amun means God) Chosen of Ra (Ra means God)”, and because of the Egyptians refusal to acknowledge him as a God, he began killing the people of Egypt, which caused the Egyptian priests at Memphis to give into his request by agreeing to consecrate him to priesthood, in order to save their own lives.

The key words in the above passage to keep in mind during your reading: Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter, which are words that were used to create the fictitious character of JESUS CHRIST in A.D. by Roman Emperor Constantine (Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter were used in B.C.). The images of Ptolemy below, which are similar to the images that are depicted as “Jesus” today, were forced upon the Africans and were ordered to be worshiped by the people of Rome. Let us continue to A.D. Serapis Christus Greco Roman c.a 135 B.C.E. The marble image in the London museum is the image they use of Christ (Jesus) today. Christus was also the nickname for Serapis. What is Serapis? (Origin of JESUS CHRIST) Ptolemy’s rule was to create a deity that would be worshiped by both the Egyptians and the Greeks. He created “Serapis “, the made up Graeco-Egyptian god that was invented in the 3rd century B.C., portrayed as Greek in appearance, but with Egyptian accessories, representing both wealth and resurrection. “Egypt, which you commended to me my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshipers of Serapis here are called Christians and those who are devoted to the god Serapis (I find) call themselves Bishops of Christ.” - Hadrian to Servianus 134 A.D. Constantine and Arius Constantine the Greek (a.k.a Constantine the Great) Roman Emperor from 306 to 337, is known for being the first Roman emperor to be converted to Christianity which strangely enough, Arius of Libya (256-356 A.D.) born of African descent centuries after Ptolemy 1, had a problem with the Roman empire teaching the Africans and the people of Rome to worship a statue and celebrating death. He was considered a heretic, a professed believer (of God), who maintains religious opinions contrary to those accepted by his or her church (what the religious authorities usually controlled by government deem as the truth). Because he started attracting so many followers due to his teachings that were contrary to the Romans, Constantine called the council by summoning all the bishops to discredit Arius, The Council of Nicaea. During the time when this meeting was called upon, there was no mention of Jesus Christ at all; no man had ever existed by the name JESUS Christ, and an important fact is that this all took place Anno Domino (A.D.) (which Christians claim means after the death of Christ) in Latin means ‘in the year of the lord’. The name Jesus Christ didn’t exist before the meeting was called (read the statements made during that time frame).

It was only after this that they presented to the people the name JESUS CHRIST. What Lord are they referring to? Kings have always been referred to as Lords or Gods. If Jesus Christ didn’t exist during the time this meeting took place nor ever heard of, whom are people worshiping today? Serapis Christus? Nicean Creed – Jesus Christ is born Nicean creed which became the statement of the Christian faith was written decreed and sanctified by 318 Roman Catholic bishops at the council in 325 A.D. (some believe this transformation took place “Council of Chalcedon” 451 A.D.). “We believe in one God the Father all-powerful of all things both seen and unseen one Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God the only begotten from the father, that is from the substance of the father, god from god, light from light, true god from true god, begotten not made, consubstantial with the father, through whom all things came to be both those in heaven and those in earth for us humans and for out salvation he came down and became incarnate became human suffered and rose up on the third day went up into the heavens is coming to judge the living and the dead and in the holy spirit” - The origin of the Trinity The authorities shut Arius down and threatened him with death to keep his mouth shut. They positioned the creed during the time when people started becoming aware of the lies and deception, and ordered all books to be burned; destroying all ancient writings, “no evidence no argument”, and the outcome was the transformation from Serapis Christus, which means Christ the Savior, to Jesus Christ by edict of Emperor Constantine in 325 A.D. Authors comment Christians, do your research. There may have been a man that walked the earth in the land known as Nazareth that attempted to guide the people back to righteousness, but, this man was not JESUS CHRIST. You see no mention of any man in Nazareth named JESUS mentioned during the meetings in Rome, or of a woman named Mary (the virgin) giving birth to a child named Jesus. This would explain why there is so much emphasis put on JESUS CHRIST in the bible, which further explains why God all of a sudden had to have a “son” (sun of God was turned to the son of God by Europeans, which is why every picture of Jesus has the sun behind his head. (Sun Ra, Sun of Ra (God)). The man you acknowledge as Jesus Christ of Nazareth was born in 4 BC; all of the above took place before that date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv7Ne4nHLFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylqq0GaGm4&t=323s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUVoAciJKOo&t=471s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylqq0GaGm4

1 Share

Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by monex(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jaykolo10:
So now pastors byuing pj Now it S a sin or what me am not understanding oo

Btw judge not so you won't be judged... so all of you seeing and saying it pointing out the sinners weldone oo continue yours is still coming....
plus na only naija we fit dey here all this kind shit no wonder we can't move forward here in Nigeria

if i get a dollar every time i read or hear the bolded, I would be a millionaire.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by mystiquemaestro(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
divicode:
These rubbish about anti- tithing is been promoted by church goers (not Christians) and other atheist-like fellows. I have not seen a Church were people are forced to pay tithes. It is purely a free will offering.

For people that pays, leave those people alone with their conscience and God. If you don't pay, it is your personal conviction

Has any of you ever asked your principal (Boy freeze) who he epp. He paid for somebody's JAMB in 2012, that is probably all he has done in his life time.

Meanwhile MFM is providing water, Catholic is feeding both Muslims and Christians at IDP camps. Oyedepo has awarded schilarship to over 2,000 students in 24 months and here you are with your principal boy freeze yearning rubbish on nairaland

May sense for all on you all just for once at least

May God bless you and may you never lack in your long favored days on earth

1 Like

Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
mystiquemaestro:

May God bless you and may you never lack in your long favored days on earth

Amen sir, my wish to you too in double fold
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by Desyner: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
toolovely:

my brother, theres nothing like spiritual angle. anything that is outside the word of God (the Bible) is fake.
2 Timothy 3:16 - All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Matthew 5:18 - For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Revelation 22:18 - For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Revelation 22:19 - And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

so unless you are telling me that the bible is incomplete, then you talk about spiritual angle.
You are obviously naive.
There is a spiritual angle because man is basically a spirit in a body with a soul that bridges them. Tithing to a canal man is just some form of contribution, that's a physical angle. Part of its spiritual implication is that it will cause God to rebuke the devourer. Does God have a physical army dedicated to chasing out devourers from tithers' affair?
Use your brain more and stop wallowing in ignorance.
There is physical and spiritual death. God said to Adam of the tree of Good and Evil that "the day eats from it he shall surely die", did Adam die physically or spiritually after eating of that tree?
When the word says "let the dead bury their dead", do physically dead people bury other physically dead people in the physical realm ?
Guys who think churning out irrelevant facts makes them look learned are prone to cramming and spitting out these facts. I sense you are one.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Legality of Christian tithing.... smiley

For who knows a person's thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 1Cor2:11

This tithe issue is becoming annoyingly noisy like a broken record.

What does GOD want us to do
Pay tithe? Not pay tithe?
Who can know the thoughts of God except His Spirit.

CAN EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP and ASK GOD'S SPIRIT TO SPEAK TO THEM?

Shut out the voice of Daddy GOs and Daddy Freeze!
Thank you.

PaChukwudi44:
the discussion is not just about what they do with tithes but rather the legality of Christian tithing in the first place
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by discman2k2(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
dejavubobo1:
The issue isn't wat the tithe ll be or should be used for. it's d justification of the word tithe in the church. Did Jesus pay tithe No, Did Jesus pay tax Yes. Lev money & wealth evaluators to tax bodies for the welfarism of the country. collection of money is not the ultimate goal of the church. Jesus asked his desciples whose head is on the coin they replied "Caesar" & he said give unto Caesar wat belongs to Him & give God ur hrt. Meaning God doesn't need ur money to bless U. He works with ur hrt.

Plszz stop misquoting the Holy Bible, for crying out loud, do u ever read atheist criticizing the Imams of Islam? Why do u prefer to divide the House of God with your foolish debates?
What does it benefit u in all?

And cant u see that its a calculated, gradual coy to defame Christianity? "Strike the Shephered & the Sheep will scatter " - Holy Bible says.

Its well with your Soul.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
babadee1:

There is no legality in Christianity, we are free from the burden and the constraints of the law. "All things are lawful unto me but not all things are expedient" (1 Cor. 6:12). Christians are not required by God to pay tithes, however if anyone chooses to do so there is nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

if someone is threatened with curses to pay tithes it okay?
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
discman2k2:

Plszz stop misquoting the Holy Bible, for crying out loud, do u ever read atheist criticizing the Imams of Islam? Why do u prefer to divide the House of God with your foolish debates?
What does it benefit u in all?

And cant u see that its a calculated, gradual coy to defame Christianity? "Strike the Shephered & the Sheep will scatter " - Holy Bible says.

Its well with your Soul.

so he should keep quiet and allow thieves fleece the flock in the name of tithes?
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by Tamakay(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

You nailed it bro!
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
Legality of Christian tithing.... smiley

For who knows a person's thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 1Cor2:11

This tithe issue is becoming annoyingly noisy like a broken record.

What does GOD want us to do
Pay tithe? Not pay tithe?
Who can know the thoughts of God except His Spirit.

CAN EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP and ASK GOD'S SPIRIT TO SPEAK TO THEM?

Shut out the voice of Daddy GOs and Daddy Freeze!
Thank you.

God already spoke to us via his scriptures.The apostles showed us the way by not practising tithing in the early church

1 Like

Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by linkszelda: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
biomustry:
If not for tithing, christianity would seize to exist

because christianity has been turned into a business venture by some so called pastors. just like business, if you ain`t making profit you have to stop to cut your losses

2 Likes

Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by 2016easy2017: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
pls fellow nairalanders. am being exploited too excessively by PHCN. kindly advise me on what to do. they bill me too much now. they sabotaged the effort to get a pre-paid meter. pls what do i have to do to get this meter, where and how do i stop this cheating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.