Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (50855 Views)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by koolaid87: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2017
If they're not forced to pay tithe.

Why would a pastor say if you don't tithe, things will be tight for you.

Why would a pastor say people die because they keep more than they earned?

That's not a free will when people hear this bullsh1t. It's indoctrination and an act of brainwashing

Anyone who says all these so as to increase the tithe income is nothing but a con artist.

Why is it hard for anyone of these thieves in suit to explain the proverbial verse, Malachi 3 which states that people are robbing God that it's not the actual congregants that are robing God but the Priest who are meant to deposit part of the tithe to the house of God.

Why must it be a secular brother (daddy freeze) who preaches the real tithe to the whole world?

Why Is it hard for your supposed men of God to counter his ideology with biblical verses?

If what freezes preaches is that people should use their funds to help people in need and help humanity which is the tenet of what Christianity stands for, why are they attacking him? And not support his views?

Truth is always the same everywhere and it has come to stay

#freethesheeple

quote author=divicode post=63032457]These rubbish about anti- tithing is been promoted by church goers (not Christians) and other atheist-like fellows. I have not seen a Church were people are forced to pay tithes. It is purely a free will offering.

For people that pays, leave those people alone with their conscience and God. If you don't pay, it is your personal conviction

Has any of you ever asked your principal (Boy freeze) who he epp. He paid for somebody's JAMB in 2012, that is probably all he has done in his life time.

Meanwhile MFM is providing water, Catholic is feeding both Muslims and Christians at IDP camps. Oyedepo has awarded schilarship to over 2,000 students in 24 months and here you are with your principal boy freeze yearning rubbish on nairaland

May sense for all on you all just for once at least
[/quote]
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2017
GoodMuyis:

It is invalid Question because Tithes are to be taken to the House of God, not an individual. And it is not debatable whether the practice of tithing is nonexistence during Jesus earthly ministry.

By the Way let me reverse freeze question to you

Show me where Jesus or His disciple declare that we should not pay tithe

arrant nonsense!!1loads of rubbish.Biblical tithes never invlolved money neither was it paid monthlsy.THe bible clearly stated how tithes were to be paid

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 [b]Eat [/b]the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God [/b]and rejoice. 27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands

to your last comment I will show you where God made the law including tithes obsolete

Ehpsesians 2:14-16

Ephesians 2:14-16New International Version (NIV)

14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 [b]by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations.
His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.

Hebrews 8:7-13

For if there had been nothing wrong with that first covenant, no place would have been sought for another
. 8 But God found fault with the people and said[b]:

“The days are coming, declares the Lord,
when I will make a new covenant
with the people of Israel
and with the people of Judah.

It will not be like the covenant
I made with their ancestors
when I took them by the hand
to lead them out of Egypt,
because they did not remain faithful to my covenant,
and I turned away from them,
declares the Lord.

This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel
after that time, declares the Lord.
I will put my laws in their minds
and write them on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.

No longer will they teach their neighbor,
or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest.

For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more.”[c]

13 By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by koolaid87: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2017
A
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2017
bionixs:
did Jesus ask you to stop ? If He addressed some of the existing principles that had to be amended but never touched on tithing, still his silence on it never suggested to you that its still ok,i wonder what would clear you on that. For your mind,why are the pastor feeding well whereas they should be starving. You cant pay,you would let those pay and dont complain to have peace

the laws were addressed at the first church council in Jerusalem.Tithing and the entire jewish laws has been done away with.You have refused to abide by the other requirements of the law except vtithing which you have unscripturally modified to become money to be paid to pastors monthly without any scriptural backing.Todays tithing has no biblical basis
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingspin:
Giving is not by force, if u want to give give and if you don't wanna give don't give... Is more simple than ABC...

my friend why should you tell people God asked them to pay tithes when he demanded no such thing.That is criminality of the highest order and must be condemned
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by koolaid87: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2017
streamsofjoy:

What's ur business with the legality or otherwise of tithe paying? Are u God? Or has God engaged ur services as his lawyer? Pls go to court and challenge that. Becos the OP has come up with a reasonable point u don change ur line of argument to " whether tithe paying is legal " u can seek redress in court since u are aggrieved.

We have to challenge everything. When it comes to a religious affair, every aspect of it has to be pure, immaculate and pristine.

So you agree with a robber that steals but give the dividend to the society. Moralistically, the act of stealing is wrong whether the outcome was spent wisely or not.

So the question of the authencity of christians paying tithe shouldn't be trivialized.

I personally need someone of faith to counter daddy freeze, if they are convinced that he's preaching blasphemy which I doubt.

They've read bible back to back, yet couldn't explain the real Malachi 3 to the people because they knew it would affect their business.

#freethesheeple
#loveismyreligion

1 Like

Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by bionixs: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

the laws were addressed at the first church council in Jerusalem.Tithing and the entire jewish laws has been done away with.You have refused to abide by the other requirements of the law except vtithing which you have unscripturally modified to become money to be paid to pastors monthly without any scriptural backing.Todays tithing has no biblical basis
thanks for your narratives. Does not persuading people massively more important than the salvational message I expect you to be promoting. you get loads of likes because you tell them what they love to hear. Oya start telling them that Jesus saves and one should be born again ,quit sins and lets see how it goes. that is why Christ came and not end tithing. just give it half of the drive you have given to end tithe. if tithing is not sin,let those who believe in it be. it is their money and not by force to pay. to give to God,package your offering and send it to God in heaven.
Not paying tithe doesn't take anyone to heaven or make anyone be at peace with God.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by RockyEyo(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Let me give you a little tutorial since you've refused to employ common sense...... Below is the scenerio

500,000 members of a church across Nigeria gives a flat rate of N10, 000 as tithe monthly = 5,000,000,000
(that's on average as many earn far beyond 100k and many earn below and I also exclude offerings and other collections even a GO requested direct 1Billion from one person)

So what happens here? The church makes 5,000,000,000 monthly then the church decides paying their tithe which is 10% of what you all donated.

5,000,000,000 ÷ 10 = 500,000,000

That 10% is what the church will use to front projects and give to the poor.

So what happens if the masses actually gave all the donations directly to the poor and needy? God will frown that you didn't take it to the Church so pastor can cut it down?

Receive sense.

Oga analyst wehdondere well Like I said before I believe in God, tithing is a command and not open to bargain. What pastor decides to do with it is left to the God that gave the command to handle, I am not a judge angry when I see the thing I stand to gain from the little I offer as a sacrifice my dear I will do it again and again. Kwantinue to dey analyze, BTW who analyses the demands made by a juju priest on behalf of the gods undecided
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by anukulapo: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Why can't we help the poor ourselves...? Why must we give it to some pastors?

This is the kind of people Jesus called GOAT in the bible...

grin grin grin
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2017
koolaid87:
If they're not forced to pay tithe.

Why would a pastor say if you don't tithe, things will be tight for you.

Why would a pastor say people die because they keep more than they earned?

That's not a free will when people hear this bullsh1t. It's indoctrination and an act of brainwashing

Anyone who says all these so as to increase the tithe income is nothing but a con artist.

Why is it hard for anyone of these thieves in suit to explain the proverbial verse, Malachi 3 which states that people are robbing God that it's not the actual congregants that are robing God but the Priest who are meant to deposit part of the tithe to the house of God.

Why must it be a secular brother (daddy freeze) who preaches the real tithe to the whole world?

Why Is it hard for your supposed men of God to counter his ideology with biblical verses?

If what freezes preaches is that people should use their funds to help people in need and help humanity which is the tenet of what Christianity stands for, why are they attacking him? And not support his views?

Truth is always the same everywhere and it has come to stay

#freethesheeple

quote author=divicode post=63032457]These rubbish about anti- tithing is been promoted by church goers (not Christians) and other atheist-like fellows. I have not seen a Church were people are forced to pay tithes. It is purely a free will offering.

For people that pays, leave those people alone with their conscience and God. If you don't pay, it is your personal conviction

Has any of you ever asked your principal (Boy freeze) who he epp. He paid for somebody's JAMB in 2012, that is probably all he has done in his life time.

Meanwhile MFM is providing water, Catholic is feeding both Muslims and Christians at IDP camps. Oyedepo has awarded schilarship to over 2,000 students in 24 months and here you are with your principal boy freeze yearning rubbish on nairaland

May sense for all on you all just for once at least

I cannot overlook the senseless issues raised in your post, I will try and address these stupidity one by one

Any pastor can say anything! Are you tied to the Church? Is any body forced to stay in a Church?

This is common sense! If a Church is not good for me, I waka! Which one is your own and freeze if I decide to stay?

You can chose to attend freeze church, I care less. For me, the church I attend, paying tithes is my problem, not yours. Let me be brainwashed, It has nothing to do with you

Have you heard who your master freeze helped? Shhhiiìooor

1 Like

Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by Emivra(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
FYI tithing is not for those who don't have. It says 10% of what God has blessed you with. So, how can you give 10% when you have 0%? I wonder hard it is for you to give #10 out of #100. if u give God #10 u still have #90. but you prefer to know what and what is bought with money you say you have given to which is #10 out of #90. and those of you who say Jesus didn't collect money, can you please tell me what Judas Iscariot was stealing from the purse? stones? You say men of God are buying expensive things,30 years ago when they were feeding from hand to mouth, trekking from village to village, when did you ever speak up for them. When did u ever stand up for that pastor u see living in a face me I face u apartment. When there mates we're making money as traders, civil servants, etc, mocking them cause of the Scripture, did you ever stand up for them. OK let's say pastors shouldn't live flamboyant livestlyles, but live comfortable lives, what have you done to make that evangelist living close to you comfortable. Then after years of sun and rain, grass and grace, God has placed them above monetary problems , you dare question their wealth. OK let's say they make money from tithes and offering they don't have other jobs. so in the field God has called them they are established. How much has Mr. Freeze accomplised as an OAP. Oyedepo saw it as an insult to give GOD 10% so he gives God 90%. So how hard can giving God 10% be?
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by koolaid87: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Go back and read your first post..

You said people are not forced...if not forced, why would oyedepo and his co fraudster say those words; condemning people who don't tithe, putting them in some kind of fear...if you're sane enough, you will know it's indirectly FORCING people.

Why must all their preaching evolves around seeds, tithe And offering?

How many time you see catholic church, masturbating on tithe issue?

I wouldn't have responded to a wretch like you, but just to clear your remark that they don't force, they do when they use such negative words on people.

Okay?

Bye

divicode:

I cannot overlook the senseless issues raised in your post, I will try and address these stupidity one by one

Any pastor can say anything! Are you tied to the Church? Is any body forced to stay in a Church?

This is common sense! If a Church is not good for me, I waka! Which one is your own and freeze if I decide to stay?

You can chose to attend freeze church, I care less. For me, the church I attend, paying tithes is my problem, not yours. Let me be brainwashed, It has nothing to do with you

Have you heard who your master freeze helped? Shhhiiìooor
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
koolaid87:
Go back and read your first post..

You said people are not forced...if not forced, why would oyedepo and his co fraudster say those words; condemning people who don't tithe, putting them in some kind of fear...if you're sane enough, you will know it's indirectly FORCING people.

Why must all their preaching evolves around seeds, tithe And offering?

How many time you see catholic church, masturbating on tithe issue?

I wouldn't have responded to a wretch like you, but just to clear your remark that they don't force, they do when they use such negative words on people.

Okay?

Bye

I wonder why they call that thing common sense when obviously a lot of people like you lack it

If you know the person you are discussing with, you wouldn't have typed 8th rubbish you typed

I don't blame you I blame tecno

You will remain poor for ever
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by Kingspin(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

my friend why should you tell people God asked them to pay tithes when he demanded no such thing.That is criminality of the highest order and must be condemned
Then learn how to leave whose people who love to give. There are people like giving natural... For me given is between me, my conscious and God I believe... So, pleases don't extend your view to those people who love giving generally.. After-all giving is not by FORCE or by GUN. You can educate people on how to or what you feel, see as given but don't generalise it..
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 08, 2017
koolaid87:
Who are you? President?

Bitch, you're a fuck1ng wretch

Stupid b1tch rolling at the bottom of the food chain saying sh1t

You're a Wretch n a poor, broke, motherfucking reject from hell.

Bye n have a sweet dream M0r0N!

I can see how pain you are my son. Stop whining, go and play with sand. Go back to the gutter where you belong

Dan bansa grin grin

Remain poor forever grin grin
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by gwama: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
This story of tithing and offrande begins to tire us, after the very clear statement of Daddy Freezy, every Christian must feel free, for Jesus and for all Christian, the practice of compassion is more important than tithing. cool cool
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by KingSango(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:
The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
KingSango:

Yes, they both support each other, the same way Europeans and Arabs enslaved Africa. And Arabs still enslave Africa and the Catholic Church runs Africa even scares many kings. Sango says, that's too bad. Sango feels sorry for no one. Grow stronger and become liberated. Ase.

The Bible lies about a Jesus Christ that never existed.

After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.” 3 When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. 4 When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Messiah was to be born. 5 “In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written: 6 “ ‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.’ ” 7 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8 He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.” 9 After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. 12 And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.

The Quran lies about a Jesus Christ that never existed.

“(And mention) when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed God gives you the good news of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and in the Hereafter, and of those who are near to God.’ ‘He will speak to the people in the cradle, and in old age, and he will be of the righteous.’ She said, ‘My Lord, how can I have a son when no man has touched me.’ He said, ‘So (it will be,) for God creates what He wants. When He decides something, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is. And He will teach him the Book and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel. And (will make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying), ‘Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by the permission of God. And I heal the blind and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by the permission of God. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Surely, there is a sign for you in that, if you are believers. And (I have come) confirming the Torah that was (revealed) before me, and to allow you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a proof from your Lord, so fear God and obey me. Indeed, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is the straight path.”

Historical evidence that proves “Jesus Christ” never existed and was created by Constantine (Romans) The Council of Nicea

- The Council that created Jesus Christ Unbiased Talk 25 April 2013 The origin of the “Savior” – Later becoming the person worshiped today as Jesus Christ Ptolemy 1 Meryamun Setepenre (c.a. 367-283 B.C.E- Before Common Era) (aka Soter) (“Soter” means savior) became the first European pharaoh of Egypt through military force led by Alexander the Greek (a.k.a Alexander the Great). When Ptolemy became pharaoh of Egypt, he wanted the Egyptians to consecrate him as a god. He wanted to be called a god because that was the title all of the pharaohs of Egypt were called prior to him. However, the people of Egypt refused to call him a god because they knew the only reason he became a pharaoh was through force, so in “305 BC -Ptolemy took the title of Pharaoh, taking the Egyptian name Meryamun Setepenre, which means “Beloved of Amun (Amun means God) Chosen of Ra (Ra means God)”, and because of the Egyptians refusal to acknowledge him as a God, he began killing the people of Egypt, which caused the Egyptian priests at Memphis to give into his request by agreeing to consecrate him to priesthood, in order to save their own lives.

The key words in the above passage to keep in mind during your reading: Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter, which are words that were used to create the fictitious character of JESUS CHRIST in A.D. by Roman Emperor Constantine (Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter were used in B.C.). The images of Ptolemy below, which are similar to the images that are depicted as “Jesus” today, were forced upon the Africans and were ordered to be worshiped by the people of Rome. Let us continue to A.D. Serapis Christus Greco Roman c.a 135 B.C.E. The marble image in the London museum is the image they use of Christ (Jesus) today. Christus was also the nickname for Serapis. What is Serapis? (Origin of JESUS CHRIST) Ptolemy’s rule was to create a deity that would be worshiped by both the Egyptians and the Greeks. He created “Serapis “, the made up Graeco-Egyptian god that was invented in the 3rd century B.C., portrayed as Greek in appearance, but with Egyptian accessories, representing both wealth and resurrection. “Egypt, which you commended to me my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshipers of Serapis here are called Christians and those who are devoted to the god Serapis (I find) call themselves Bishops of Christ.” - Hadrian to Servianus 134 A.D. Constantine and Arius Constantine the Greek (a.k.a Constantine the Great) Roman Emperor from 306 to 337, is known for being the first Roman emperor to be converted to Christianity which strangely enough, Arius of Libya (256-356 A.D.) born of African descent centuries after Ptolemy 1, had a problem with the Roman empire teaching the Africans and the people of Rome to worship a statue and celebrating death. He was considered a heretic, a professed believer (of God), who maintains religious opinions contrary to those accepted by his or her church (what the religious authorities usually controlled by government deem as the truth). Because he started attracting so many followers due to his teachings that were contrary to the Romans, Constantine called the council by summoning all the bishops to discredit Arius, The Council of Nicaea. During the time when this meeting was called upon, there was no mention of Jesus Christ at all; no man had ever existed by the name JESUS Christ, and an important fact is that this all took place Anno Domino (A.D.) (which Christians claim means after the death of Christ) in Latin means ‘in the year of the lord’. The name Jesus Christ didn’t exist before the meeting was called (read the statements made during that time frame).

It was only after this that they presented to the people the name JESUS CHRIST. What Lord are they referring to? Kings have always been referred to as Lords or Gods. If Jesus Christ didn’t exist during the time this meeting took place nor ever heard of, whom are people worshiping today? Serapis Christus? Nicean Creed – Jesus Christ is born Nicean creed which became the statement of the Christian faith was written decreed and sanctified by 318 Roman Catholic bishops at the council in 325 A.D. (some believe this transformation took place “Council of Chalcedon” 451 A.D.). “We believe in one God the Father all-powerful of all things both seen and unseen one Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God the only begotten from the father, that is from the substance of the father, god from god, light from light, true god from true god, begotten not made, consubstantial with the father, through whom all things came to be both those in heaven and those in earth for us humans and for out salvation he came down and became incarnate became human suffered and rose up on the third day went up into the heavens is coming to judge the living and the dead and in the holy spirit” - The origin of the Trinity The authorities shut Arius down and threatened him with death to keep his mouth shut. They positioned the creed during the time when people started becoming aware of the lies and deception, and ordered all books to be burned; destroying all ancient writings, “no evidence no argument”, and the outcome was the transformation from Serapis Christus, which means Christ the Savior, to Jesus Christ by edict of Emperor Constantine in 325 A.D. Authors comment Christians, do your research. There may have been a man that walked the earth in the land known as Nazareth that attempted to guide the people back to righteousness, but, this man was not JESUS CHRIST. You see no mention of any man in Nazareth named JESUS mentioned during the meetings in Rome, or of a woman named Mary (the virgin) giving birth to a child named Jesus. This would explain why there is so much emphasis put on JESUS CHRIST in the bible, which further explains why God all of a sudden had to have a “son” (sun of God was turned to the son of God by Europeans, which is why every picture of Jesus has the sun behind his head. (Sun Ra, Sun of Ra (God)). The man you acknowledge as Jesus Christ of Nazareth was born in 4 BC; all of the above took place before that date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv7Ne4nHLFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylqq0GaGm4&t=323s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUVoAciJKOo&t=471s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylqq0GaGm4

Abeg, There is no Jesus Christ.

Your tithes are sent to Rome as the Pastors are Freemasons who pay their share of the pot to their lords over them at the Lodge.

1 Share

Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
That is not enough reason to justify tithe. They should use another means of raising money for humanity. Tithe is definitely not that means. It is a Judaist tradition for the Jews and not for the Christians.
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by kolawoleibukun1: 8:46pm On May 08, 2018
is huspuppi not a human being? is he not better than the rapist pastors and criminals robbing people in the name of tithe?
salvation101:
While the pastor adviser is busy with hushpuppy in dubai
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
is huspuppi not a human being? is he not better than the rapist pastors and criminals robbing people in the name of tithe?
u wey no dey pay tithe, can u afford a tecno tab? No b itel u dey use
Re: Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" by kolawoleibukun1: 8:51pm On May 08, 2018
ode day try to console herself. were u raped as a child?
why are u supporting rapists?
salvation101:
u wey no dey pay tithe, can u afford a tecno tab? No b itel u dey use

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.