Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) (2484 Views)

Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). / Stop Dating Or Marrying Hungry Women – Relationship And Mental Health Expert / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by LeeSmart: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2023
Hi my fellow nairalanders
Don't know what is actually wrong with me, have never dated someone within my age bracket or someone i am older than. My last relationship, the lady was 7years older than me... Do you guys think that's normal or there is something i'm not doing?
Your contributions would be highly appreciated... As for our resident trollers u guys are free to troll.
Cc. Dominique fp pls

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by Fahvvy: 8:07am On Mar 24, 2023
It's something called "Preference" and I see ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with someone who has them undecided...

But if you think that there's something wrong with you, then I guess you're right grin...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2023
that`s not a problem if she has money, i can a woman who is fifteen years older than me if she has money. when all i can offer is good s3x. i like older women wey get money, no be all those one wey their husband nova chop. 6cuts on sofa that`s my style.
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by IamDora(f): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2023
grin
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by blacksam01: 8:17am On Mar 24, 2023
its not a bad thing cus they aare thr only ones that want to truky date and stay in relationship ..it came to dt after numerous realizations
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by Foodqueen(f): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2023
That one na small thing.

Even grandma set too de available.
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by internationalman(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2023
Try younger women first with all their nagging, indomie for dinner, social media all day, numerous male friends, transport fare to come visit you, thinking you are her adopted father etc. Then you would know you don't need any help.

I need that help more than you. I'm not attracted to any woman my age bracket let alone the ones older than me. A minimum of 10 years gap between me and a girl is the point of my attraction

7 Likes

Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by Socratiz: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2023
Did you experience being molested by an older lady when you were young?

This is usually the precursor to emotional attachment to older ladies.

Can you confirm this?
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by Shapeaso: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2023
Op, you're a real nigga. Matured ladies and women are clean and tight down there than these sweet sixteen. You be guy wey sabi.

6 Likes

Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by LeeSmart: 9:04am On Mar 24, 2023
Socratiz:
Did you experience being molested by an older lady when you were young?

This is usually the precursor to emotional attachment to older ladies.

Can you confirm this?

Should say yes to dis? yeah, 2013 during my 100lvl days in sch.. was young nd naive as to why i fell 4 her trap...still having spleepless nights as to waht happened that day.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by Qatar2022: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2023
It's because you started with older women and older women you shall continue
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by LeeSmart: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2023
Qatar2022:
It's because you started with older women and older women you shall continue
Sorry 2 ask sir, is this some sort of prayers or what?

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by Rickmann: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2023
LeeSmart:
Don't know what is actually wrong with me, have never dated someone within my age bracket or someone i am older than. My last relationship, the lady was 7years older than me... Do you guys think that's normal or there is something i'm not doing?
Your contributions would be highly appreciated... As for our resident trollers u guys are free to troll.
Cc. Dominique fp pls

There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. So long you find happiness there. It's called choice.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by ashawopikin(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
LeeSmart:
Cc. Dominique fp pls
my guy, nothing is wrong with you, its your preference.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by Qatar2022: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
LeeSmart:

Sorry 2 ask sir, is this some sort of prayers or what?
It's not a prayer but pure truth because even if you decide to go for young girls their character you won't like
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by Flora2Sweet: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
This prophecy is for me😁😁😁😁😁😁...

Dating these young girls now , is becoming boring...
Since them say na old men dem like.. we too don join them

Qatar2022:

It's not a prayer but pure truth because even if you decide to go for young girls their character you won't like

3 Likes

Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by Administration1: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bro, it's normal, don't allow anyone talk you out of it. I've always loved older women. I'm in love with one presently and it's one of the best. Though when you want to get married, choose a younger girl, but still maintain the relationship with the MILF
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by LeeSmart: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Qatar2022:

Speaking 4rm xperience right? lol
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by LeeSmart: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
ashawopikin:
my guy, nothing is wrong with you, its your preference.
Oh you think so?
how about the fact dat i dnt keep female friends i am older dan or within my age limit?
Or maybe my past xperience it hunting me
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by Rrchrd(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
It is normal even me I prefer older ladies to young girls,
Young girls arent reliable, they still want to explore & taste what they havent taste before & they think they are hot cakes bc of their numerous admirers.

While older ladies are mature & can even care about your aspiration.

3 Likes

Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by LeeSmart: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
IamDora:
grin
Dorathy e never reach 4 the insult now...peace be upon you.
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by LeeSmart: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
Foodqueen:
That one na small thing.
Even grandma set too de available.
Foody weldone
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by LeeSmart: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
internationalman:
Try younger women first with all their nagging, indomie for dinner, social media all day, numerous male friends, transport fare to come visit you, thinking you are her adopted father etc. Then you would know you don't need any help.

I need that help more than you. I'm not attracted to any woman my age bracket let alone the ones older than me. A minimum of 10 years gap between me and a girl is my point of my attraction
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by LeeSmart: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
internationalman:

I need that help more than you. I'm not attracted to any woman my age bracket let alone the ones older than me. A minimum of 10 years gap between me and a girl is my point of my attraction
Dis ur own don pass my power oo.
Maybe u go meet zonefree 4 general advise lol.
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by LeeSmart: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Rrchrd:

While older ladies are mature & can even care about your aspiration.
I can sure agree with u on this...
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by ObalendeCMS: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
I had the opportunity to be with an older lady, like 7-8 years age difference.

But I was scared she was literally going to “control” my life with jazz & maybe too much experience.

I had to japa when she told me she’s into the 3 religions, though I knew through intuition that she’s probably more into the traditional religion.

Ijebu woman.
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by LeeSmart: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
ObalendeCMS:
I had the opportunity to be with an older lady, like 7-8 years age difference.

But I was scared she was literally going to “control” my life with jazz & maybe too much experience.

I had to japa when she told me she’s into the 3 religions, though I knew through intuition that she’s probably more into the traditional religion.

Ijebu woman.
3 Religion combined?
A fraction of these older single women are fetish..i'm happy daht u took off, b4 we hear say na inside pot u end up.
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by ashawopikin(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
LeeSmart:

Oh you think so?
how about the fact dat i dnt keep female friends i am older dan or within my age limit?
Or maybe my past xperience it hunting me
believe me sir, u don't want to the trobles and shenanigans of younger women, as a matured man, what you need is an equally matured woman who has emotional intelligence, not all these younger ones we have now

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
nothing wrong here: "your choice, your preference, your life!"

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by ObalendeCMS: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
LeeSmart:

3 Religion combined?
A fraction of these older single women are fetish..i'm happy daht u took off, b4 we hear say na inside pot u end up.

As in ehn.

My intuition kept telling me that something isn’t just right.

Especially when they have this clique.

I swear I was very afraid.

Though, we fu(ked once, sha & she really loved it.

She was even indirectly insinuating marriage.
Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by SavageResponse(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
I see nothing wrong here

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) by LeeSmart: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
ashawopikin:
believe me sir, u don't want to the trobles and shenanigans of younger women, as a matured man, what you need is an equally matured woman who has emotional intelligence, not all these younger ones we have now
Kai, ur signature says it all lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. / How Do You Tell A Guy That Admires You,you Don't Like His Fashion Sense Or Style / The Secrets Of Happy Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.