Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? (1944 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by harakiri(m): 3:12am On Mar 30, 2010
adaphik:

See wahala oooohhh.
Hara, u dey vex oooohhh.
Who u one chop?

I rebuke, lol

You are looking for my trouble.I will log out now but when next i get online, we have issues to iron out.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by adaphik(f): 3:37am On Mar 30, 2010
harakiri:

You are looking for my trouble.I will log out now but when next i get online, we have issues to iron out.
Oh really !!!
Looking forward to that.
By the way, sleep tight, no find trouble for ur sleep. Cos u may not get away with it.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2010
@Gabry. No i am not a matured man yet, i just think i have a matured sense of reasoning. Thats all.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2010
harakiri:

Ha!

I love women ooo!

I'm thinking of 299 things i would love to do with you right now. . .take 2 wild guesses. cheesy

[size=20pt]BLOOD OF JESU KRISTI! [/size] shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

harakiri:

Ha!

Me and Na2day will sort that issue out later. . .for now, na me and you.You sabi say i dey attracted to you gaannnn!

If i no like you, i no go dey hit on your na.How you see am?

MR MAN, WHAT IS THE SIZE OF UR NECK SO THAT I WILL KNOW THE SIZE OF CUTLASS TO BUY FOR IT! angry angry angry

harakiri:

Wetin consign me and sexy beans? Na you i want.I want to chop you.

u wan chop who? u no dey fear? angry angry angry omo, i go shoot u ooo! angry angry angry angry other women no dey NL na my own u wan collect? [size=20pt]THUNDER FIRE U 60 TIMES A DAY! [/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by harakiri(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^^

The girls are mine!
cheesy
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
harakiri:

^^^

The girls are mine!
cheesy

yes, u can have all the other girls but my beautiful angelic Abekeade is all mine and i ain't sharing! angry angry angry if i so much as see ur shadow close to her footprint even if she is not within the area, u are as good as dead! angry angry UP OPC AND MEND! cool cool
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by eridah2007(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2010
MR MAN, WHAT IS THE SIZE OF your NECK SO THAT I WILL KNOW THE SIZE OF CUTLASS TO BUY FOR IT! angry angry angry
[quote][/quote] grin grin
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Abekeade08(f): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ harakiri, I warned that my big daddy wld be upset with u. grin tongue
Lmao, y'all are cracking me up at work though.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by harakiri(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
na2day?:

yes, u can have all the other girls but my beautiful angelic Abekeade is all mine and i ain't sharing!  angry angry angry if i so much as see your shadow close to her footprint even if she is not within the area, u are as good as dead! angry angry UP OPC AND MEND!  cool cool

She loves me. . .they all want me and i will chop all of them.There is nothing you can do about it.I'm having lunch with her in an hour's time. . .we will eat beans and bread at Shita!
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
harakiri:

She loves me. . .they all want me and i will chop all of them.There is nothing you can do about it.I'm having lunch with her in an hour's time. . .we will eat beans and bread at Shita!

beans and bread? na my abekeade08 u wan kill with poverty, i reject it in Jesus name ooo! angry angry angry angry
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by adaphik(f): 6:11am On Mar 31, 2010
harakiri:

LMAO ,
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 6:13am On Mar 31, 2010
adaphik:

LMAO ,

nice profile pic wink wink wink
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by InesQor(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2010
undecided Why would a sane person have a girlfriend he doesn't intend to marry?

Oh now I get it: the hit and run squad. lipsrsealed
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by ayettymama(f): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2010
^^lolz not really

what if ur with the person and he/she turns out to be a compulsive liar??
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by InesQor(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2010
@Ayettymama: If she's a compulsive liar and she's not ready to change then it's too bad.

BUT on the other hand, I'm talking about those who get a girlfriend FROM SCRATCH and they intend NOT to marry her!  shocked

In my personal opinion, I don't believe in such stuff. She's rather just a sxx mate (and I dont subscribe to that either).  undecided
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by benz190: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2010
190 strolls in,

sees 2 crace people fighting
and throws meat-pie and quietly walks up to adaphik
grabs her by the waist and walks quietly away!

190 strolls out!~
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Ranoscky(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2010
All dis 9ja girls sef, una own no pass chop and run. but when guys they buy chicken laps, turkey, suya and malt, una dey the mood abi?, now if the guy dismiss, e go be like say em don chop and run.

omo china girls no be like that o,
dem no send how many times u kpolash dem sef, all dem know be say, if una no dey again, them go forget about u entirely go look for another guy sharp-sharp, them no send u.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Ranoscky(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2010
I'm refering to InesQor in particular.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by justwise(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2010
Ranoscky:

All dis 9ja girls sef, una own no pass chop and run. but when guys they buy chicken laps, turkey, suya and malt, una dey the mood abi?, now if the guy dismiss, e go be like say em don chop and run.

omo china girls no be like that o,
dem no send how many times u kpolash dem sef, all dem know be say, if una no dey again, them go forget about u entirely go look for another guy sharp-sharp, them no send u.

Why do pple like you enjoy comparing Nigerian girls to anything on 2legs? Nigerian girls are unique in their own ways so does Chinese girls. If Chinese girls does it for you then good for and stop looking down on our girls.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by yusuf2(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2010
Dating b4 getting married is lyk preparing for a test b4 hand, And Marriage is a test u definitely do not wan t 2 fail cos u only get one perfect chance to make it right!!!
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by galatico(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2010
Yeah I see her the mother of my kids!!
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by InesQor(m): 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ranoscky:

I'm refering to InesQor in particular.
I resemble female for ya eye? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea / Only Bad Girls Mess Around With Bad Guys / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.