Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage (3659 Views)

Guess What He Is Cooking?(photo) / My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
I have A Friend Who Wants To Get Married Soon But the Lady Is Not A Good Cook... This Lady Is Very Beautiful but His Family is Pressurin Him and Saying He Shouldnt Marry A Woman Who Cant Cook... His Mother Said "God Forbid She Supports His Marriage To The Girl"... She Says Girls Like That Are Spoilt And Bad As wife...

I Have Told Him, as Long As They Love Each Other Then He Should marry Her... I Personally Dont Care If My Woman Can Cook Or Not, the Love And Happiness She Gives Me Is Most Important...

Is Cooking Skill Of Major Importance To You?

1 Like

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Let her go and learn

1 Like

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Well it might really not be much of an importance if na d man dey cook for the house.i know some married men wey na dem dey cook for the house.but for me sha i love ladies who cook.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
if i am a man it is important

1 Like

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by ubunja(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
if she cant cook whats the point of marriage?? sex? then a prostitute is a better cheaper deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Safiaa(f): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yes and No
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
Well it might really not be much of an importance if na d man dey cook for the house.i know some married men wey na dem dey cook for the house.but for me sha i love ladies who cook.
Since I don't no how to cook that means you'll be the one to do all the cooking
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by fellowman: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
you guys should eat out everyday at the finest eatery in town grin
in six months time you'll know what's up.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by fellowman: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
It's important. If you can cook, try to teach her. She will learn faster that way.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
biacan:
i never see igbo babe wey no sabi cook b4cheesy.its like dem born una with dat skill...so don't liecheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
fellowman:

majority of these eateries and especially the fast food ones no dey give fresh food and besides eating out all the time dey kill money.many of dem go give last night left overs to chop.na God go save person.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
i never see igbo babe wey no sabi cook b4cheesy.its like dem born una with dat skill...so don't liecheesy.

Hahahahahah so u know her abi
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
No
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
biacan:

So u cannot cook abi?
Na wa for u ooo
Anyway lefulefu go teach u sha
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Safiaa:
Yes and No
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
Hahahahahh
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
The way to a Naija Man's heart is through Belly.

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by biacan(f): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Martin0:

So u cannot cook abi? Na wa for u ooo Anyway lefulefu go teach u sha
what about you........?
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
It's important. If you can cook, try to teach her. She will learn faster that way.
actually the guy can cook
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
. You re just been diplomatic here. That a woman cannot cook is a big shame to her.A lot of meanings can be read into it like,lack of home training, laziness,wayward lifestyle etc.People think that when one get married,its only she,husband Nd kids. We keep forgetting that African culture has to do with our extended families. Just imagine the embarrassment as a woman u travelled to the village with ur husband nd you cannot cook a good meal for his family members to enjoy.Ladies,truth be told,knowing how to cook is one of the qualities. Believe it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
DeadRat:
actually the guy can cook
. Not an excuse for her not to know how to Cook. If they ve visitors nko,Nd the husband is not around? So she will ve to wait for him to come from where ever he is to cook abi? Cooking is of a major importance.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yes. Can't marry a guy that can't cook. angry
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. You re just been diplomatic here. That a woman cannot cook is a big shame to her.A lot of meanings can be read into it like,lack of home training, laziness,wayward lifestyle etc.People think that when one get married,its only she,husband Nd kids. We keep forgetting that African culture has to do with our extended families. Just imagine the embarrassment as a woman u travelled to the village with ur husband nd you cannot cook a good meal for his family members to enjoy.Ladies,truth be told,knowing how to cook is one of the qualities. Believe it or not.
the reason i was being diplomatic is because i don't want any uneccessary argument with any feminazi herecheesy.of course its an added quality if a lady can cook but bros many ladies these days don't know how to cook.even some dislike handling any kitchen utensils cos they believe it would spoil their painted nailscheesy.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Not an excuse for her not to know how to Cook. If they ve visitors nko,Nd the husband is not around? So she will ve to wait for him to come from where ever he is to cook abi? Cooking is of a major importance.
bro where i stay right now there is this pastor that is my neighbour who is married to a lady who don't cook.na the guy dey cook,dey wash clothes.on saturdays in the mornings he will call his two kids and together they will be washing their clothes. A soft spoken man..he's a nice guy.so sometimes there are men who can tolerate a wife who can't cook as long as she has other good qualities.but as for me sha na women wey dey cook i dey likecheesy. Feminazis and man haters na turn off.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
the reason i was being diplomatic is because i don't want any uneccessary argument with any feminazi herecheesy.of course its an added quality if a lady can cook but bros many ladies these days don't know how to cook.even some dislike handling any kitchen utensils cos they believe it would spoil their painted nailscheesy.
. Lol. You don't want them to jomp on you? Hahahahah.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
biacan:
Hahahahahh
wink

Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Lol. You don't want them to jomp on you? Hahahahah.
exactly! cheesy
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
bro where i stay right now there is this pastor that is my neighbour who is married to a lady who don't cook.na the guy dey cook,dey wash clothes.on saturdays in the mornings he will call his two kids and together they will be washing their clothes. A soft spoken man..he's a nice guy.so sometimes there are men who can tolerate a wife who can't cook as long as she has other good qualities.but as for me sha na women wey dey cook i dey likecheesy. Feminazis and man haters na turn off.
. I get u.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
. You re right on this. But if the problem is only about her immediate family,ie she,husband Nd kids,then its OK but what if they travelled let's say Christmas, with lots of other family members around,will the husband still do the cooking? Even if her husband enjoy doing the cooking,she must know how to cook also.But for any woman to say that cooking is not of a major importance in her marriage is just been economical with the truth.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. You re right on this. But if the problem is only about her immediate family,ie she,husband Nd kids,then its OK but what if they travelled let's say Christmas, with lots of other family members around,will the husband still do the cooking? Even if her husband enjoy doing the cooking,she must know how to cook also.But for any woman to say that cooking is not of a major importance in her marriage is just deceiving herself.
i doubt if she can cook.she looks like one of these ajubutter babes from a rich family.
Re: Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage by Martin0(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
biacan:
what about you........?
Na wa oogringrin You asking me..
I can cookgringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance Your Career With A Professional Certificate In PUBLIC RELATIONS / Kanye West Shares Unclad Photos Of Wife's Lookalike On Social Media / A Brothel In Abuja Where You Get Robbed By Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.