Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) (44230 Views)

AFCON 2023 Semi-Final Nigeria Vs South Africa Today Wed. Feb 7th 6:00 PM / Ballon D'or 2018 Live Thread / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by encryptjay(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Messi fans should free CR7 jor
This award is for him.
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Icon79(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Only two classes of people would claim that Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Messi:
Class 1: Women who don't give a hoot about how the game is played. They just like to see the "pretty boy win".
Class 2: Real Madrid fans who think that everything is about Real Madrid vs Barcelona.

Everyone else knows that there's no contest between Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Messi is the greatest of all time, Cristiano Ronaldo is not even the best Ronaldo to have played the game grin

O pari

januzaj:
Typical Barca fan

4 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Dottune(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Icon79:
Supa Copa is a meaningless tournament. I was talking about the last real El Classico at Santigo Bernbeau .... when Messi broke y'all hearts and showed you his Number to remember him by grin grin grin

O pari

It is meaningless because you didn't win it. Abeg swerve and in the end who won the league? -_-
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by internationalman(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
odoyo which year ronaldo win him first?
That's a mistake on my part. but u could have corrected me instead of the insults.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by lazygal: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
cry cry cry God please let CR7 win ..I can't face my enemies on nairaland....... They are hoping and praying Ron ,my love will lose .please shame them.thank you
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Sanchez01: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Icon79:
Supa Copa is a meaningless tournament. I was talking about the last real El Classico at Santigo Bernbeau .... when Messi broke y'all hearts and showed you his Number to remember him by grin grin grin

O pari

The most recent was the one Ronaldo came on from the bench, scored, earned a red card and went out of the match, only for Barcelona to still get served. How could you have forgotten so soon? grin

4 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by BlueAngel444: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
breko:
u all wil b sayin. Messi single handedly. took argentinal to d world cup, like it has not been done before by d man cr7, 2013 against Sweden, go look it up
The same WC that Di Maria played in undecided.

Barca frogs are just pissed off cause after tonight they would lack what to say that Messi has better than Ronaldo.

It pains them to think that just maybe Ronaldo is better, one even said we just wait till they both retire

Baffoon fans
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by internationalman(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
expialidocious:
A player from Man Utd won it in 2008- CRISTIANO Ronaldo
my mistake.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
breko:
u all wil b sayin. Messi single handedly. took argentinal to d world cup, like it has not been done before by d man cr7, 2013 against Sweden, go look it up

That was why Ronaldo won the ballon d'or that year

They even extended the deadline for Him

So, why can't Messi win it this year too?
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
internationalman:

That's a mistake on my part. but u could have corrected me instead of the insults.
im sorry for u d insults

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by lazygal: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
internationalman:

It was a joke ...this award is making you tensed bro.. Sorry no vex nairaland will give messi favourite foot baller award. You hear ? grin
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Ikmontana1: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
spy24:

RONALDO was better than messi last season and he was at Center of every thing Madrid did last season
Same messi that could not do any thing against juve was who RONALDO scored two against in the final a hatrick against atletico and bayern and u are saying. He doesn't worth it besides if u think tap in is easy go and ask lukaku
LUKAKU...LOL
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Kingsley10000: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
why didn't ribbery or roben win it in 2013
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by olasaad(f): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Thanks just saw that. I believe they are just starting.

Yeah
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Ikmontana1: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Criis:

That was why Ronaldo won the ballon d'or that year

They even extended the deadline for Him

So, why can't Messi win it this year too?
it seems u no messi won't win it..
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by danduj(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
jennybarbie:

Lemme help....shaqiri....choupo moting....diouf....crouch....butland(keeper)
chisos shocked girls that know football turn me on kiss
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by BlueAngel444: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Icon79:
Only two classes of people would claim that Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Messi:
Class 1: Women who don't give a hoot about how the game is played. They just like to see the "pretty boy win".
Class 2: Real Madrid fans who think that everything is about Real Madrid vs Barcelona.

Everyone else knows that there's no contest between Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Messi is the greatest of all time, Cristiano Ronaldo is not even the best Ronaldo to have played the game grin

O pari

That class 1 just shows your foolishness. that class 2 shows that your just a male goat with loud voice.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Tmercy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ororo
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Dagaya(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
There can be only one winner for this award.
His name and brand CR7.
Kiss the ring haters.
Its all level now...5 apiece...
Race to Russia begins.
From Russia with love

7 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Icon79(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gosh! Cristiano Ronaldo was not even the best Real Madrid player! The best player for Real Madrid last season was Marcelo. Cristiano Ronaldo is just a prop being promoted by FIFA, UEFA, illuminati, and the gay community so he could become the face of football. It's all high stake politics. That's what's going on here. As far as real football is concerned, there's no contest.

O pari

spy24:

RONALDO was better than messi last season and he was at Center of every thing Madrid did last season
Same messi that could not do any thing against juve was who RONALDO scored two against in the final a hatrick against atletico and bayern and u are saying. He doesn't worth it besides if u think tap in is easy go and ask lukaku

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by encryptjay(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ronaldo!
Damn! CR7 was made for this
A boss is a boss.
Messi fans should sleep grin

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Anny505(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=Icon79 post=63073180]if I play like Cristiano in a side that created lots of chances, I would score goals too. What really separates the good from the really good is that ability to take a game by the scruff of the neck and create something out of nothing when the need arises, not being overly dependent on your creative colleagues to create tap in opportunities for you ala Cristiano Ronaldo grin

O pari
OK now Messi creates more chances than Ronaldo....wwere was his chance creating skills when Chile whooped his ass, were was his chance creating skills when Juventus whooped his ass, least I forget Messi also score tapins e.g his goal (header) aganist Manchester United

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Icon79:
if I play like Cristiano in a side that created lots of chances, I would score goals too. What really separates the good from the really good is that ability to take a game by the scruff of the neck and create something out of nothing when the need arises, not being overly dependent on your creative colleagues to create tap in opportunities for you ala Cristiano Ronaldo grin

O pari

Had Gotze not tap the ball in Who would have win 2014 W/Cup?
We've seen cases of Aiyegbeni;
Messi doesn't tap in right?
Ronaldo doesn't score freekicks ryt?
Did you see his record breaking outside box shots yesterday?
BTW;
Messi and Ronaldo who scores from outside box the most?
Your style of analysis ehn....

3 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hmmm make them call the win already...
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by jammer777: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
What a way to reveal him...congrats Ororo
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Jokerman(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by hardeycute(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
breko:
Look at this one.

He singlehandedly lost 3 consecutive finals

The 2014 WC,he was carried to the final by his teammates while he was busy padding stats in the GS against Nigeria and Iran

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Best_FIFA_Football_Awards

If the info from that site is true, why we still dey para? The best has taken it already. There's not hidden, besides don't forget a conglomerate like NIKE aren't daft to inscribe that in his shoes.
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by censeakay(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Up Ronaldo

3 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Ikmontana1: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
Icon79:
Gosh! Cristiano Ronaldo was not even the best Real Madrid player! The best player for Real Madrid last season was Marcelo. Cristiano Ronaldo is just a prop being promoted by FIFA, UEFA, illuminati, and the gay community so he could become the face of football. It's all high stake politics. That's what's going on here. As far as real football is concerned, there's no contest.

O pari

don't lose faith bro ..messi can still win na..don't b angry yet..
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
Not a soccer fan and I don't care if Mr. Ibu wins the balon but y'all rants are so precious grin. But dont forget we stillhave to #EndSARS
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by marcoreus(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
He has done it again.... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... Cristiano ronaldooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo The greatest of all time!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game / Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.