Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

"She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User (3827 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by NewsWorthy247(f): 2:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Just like character is the most important quality of a good guy, the woman you’re going to marry should have good character as well…When you find your heartthrob, she is more valuable than anything!.

An unidentified lady reportedly got shocked after the man of her dreams sent her the list of attributes his wife must possess.

A Twitter user @boboxl shared the list on the platform and wrote:
“My friend met a dude. Dude is everything she was going for. She was even considering proposing ! Until he sent her this list"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/lady-got-shocked-after-man-of-her.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by AnnyDaniel(m): 2:46am On Dec 07, 2017
This one deep gan......

1 Like

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by Archangel15: 2:47am On Dec 07, 2017
He should take clay and mould her himself.

11 Likes

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by Chicagoesontop: 2:47am On Dec 07, 2017
The guy no make mistake at all. The rate of slay queens materializing everyday is too much .. in fact technology needs to invent a scanning machine to scan ladies before taking them to the alter for marriage !!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 07, 2017
He's only trying to break up with her

2 Likes

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 07, 2017
For me.....three major things
1. Food
2. Bed
3. Character

Every other thing can go to blazes. Especially looks.

Never heard of a punna with different flavor because the lady fine......all na chooku chooku things.

5 Likes

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by pkang: 4:02am On Dec 07, 2017
This dude eh
Wetin I wan talk sef smiley

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by MhizzAJ(f): 4:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Nonsense

What has he created undecided
Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by ibkkk(f): 4:11am On Dec 07, 2017
Na wa ooo.
Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by ubunja(m): 5:06am On Dec 07, 2017
every self -respecting man who knows his value will have a list. you cant be a manager own a house and drive a bmw and not have a list. dude have some respect for the sweat you lost hustling.
a list makes sure you reward a woman who has actually put effort into making herself hot.
its always nice when a rich man who has done his hustle hooks up with a fit chick who hits the gym and is looks amazing. the two deserve each other.they both put effort into becoming what they are.
i support lists.even God had a list for the future mother of His Son. be a virgin,be a teenager...lists are super.
but women hate lists coz they are lazy to work on themselves and they know if men have lists many of them will die single.
and Nice Guys hate men with lists coz nice guys are struggling to get a GF WITH NO LIST AT ALL grin grin . so they hate guys who have lists coz they think those guys are trying to better than other men cheesy
but real women love a man with a list.coz they know he knows what he wants.and they know he doesnt just fall for anything with a pvssy. and so he can be trusted and counted on.
a man with no list has no type. he will fvck anything.and no girl will ever feel secure around him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by babadey(m): 5:20am On Dec 07, 2017
That's why I warn people to stop watching too much Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood.

If he was Adam.......God would have been like........"kuku take my wand and do her ursef!"
Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 07, 2017
shocked

∆ I have absolutely nothing to say ∆
Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by CaptainCodes(m): 6:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Look at the ladies above saying nonsense, this and that. Trash#. When you all or almost all go about exposing yourselves, degenerating your standards all for "it's a contemporary generation" - these are what you get.

besides sef, if na woman do this list - dem go say she get her standards.
it's high time the tables are turned. Nigga has his standard...and he stated it.

all men do, they just keep it somewhere.
life is beyond boobs and asses"

4 Likes

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by duduade: 7:13am On Dec 07, 2017
Archangel15:

Exactly
Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by earthsync(f): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2017
the man is looking for a highly perfect wife that only exists in his imagination. he better wake up and stop day dreaming cause I doubt he'll find a woman with all those qualities.
Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2017
He should get a clay and mould her cause no one is as perfect as this

1 Like

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2017
ubunja:
every self -respecting man who knows his value will have a list. you cant be a manager own a house and drive a bmw and not have a list. dude have some respect for the sweat you lost hustling.
a list makes sure you reward a woman who has actually put effort into making herself hot.
its always nice when a rich man who has done his hustle hooks up with a fit chick who hits the gym and is looks amazing. the two deserve each other.they both put effort into becoming what they are.
i support lists.even God had a list for the future mother of His Son. be a virgin,be a teenager...lists are super.
but women hate lists coz they are lazy to work on themselves and they know if men have lists many of them will die single.
and Nice Guys hate men with lists coz nice guys are struggling to get a GF WITH NO LIST AT ALL grin grin . so they hate guys who have lists coz they think those guys are trying to better than other men cheesy
but real women love a man with a list.coz they know he knows what he wants.and they know he doesnt just fall for anything with a pvssy. and so he can be trusted and counted on.
a man with no list has no type. he will fvck anything.and no girl will ever feel secure around him.
Did the dude tell you he's rich?. I do hope he's worth the list as well 'cause that would be asking for too much if he can't match what he wants.
Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by Michellla(f): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2017
She was considering proposing??
He obviously wrote the list to freak her out and send her packing.

1 Like

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by ubunja(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
Did the dude tell you he's rich?. I do hope he's worth the list as well 'cause that would be asking for too much if he can't match what he wants.
doesnt matter. you put the price tag on yourself.why do u think women always tell each other over and over again "girl you are worth it". grin its coz they know. you put the price of yourself on yourself. noone makes you feel inferior without your consent. your expectations show just how u value yourself as an individual.
im a pedestrain but my list has a gal who drives grin two poor's dont make a rich grin feel me?

4 Likes

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by ubunja(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
He should get a clay and mould her cause no one is as perfect as this
just say you dont qualify grin
leave those who qualify to forward CVs

4 Likes

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2017
ubunja:

doesnt matter. you put the price tag on yourself.why do u think women always tell each other over and over again "girl you are worth it". grin its coz they know. you put the price of yourself on yourself. noone makes you feel inferior without your consent. your expectations show just how u value yourself as an individual.
im a pedestrain but my list has a gal who drives grin two poor's dont make a rich grin feel me?
Wake up and face reality. I get that we set standards for ourselves but you've got to work to be able to meet someone on the same pedestal as you or you're just deluded. grin The rich marry the rich to secure some financial security while the poor keep getting poorer 'cause they end up marrying in their cycle.

You for example, you walk but want a lady who drives(own a car). A lady that owns a car already has set standard for herself that condescending to your level would be very hard. Secondly, it's one thing to be rich/comfortable but chose not to own a car at the interim and it's another to be broke and busted and can't afford one. Of course, you're in the latter so don't you think your set standard is just just wishful thinking?. grin
Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by ubunja(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
Wake up and face reality. I get that we set standards for ourselves but you've got to work to be able to meet someone on the same pedestal as you or you're just deluded. grin The rich marry the rich to secure some financial security while the poor keep getting poorer 'cause they end up marrying in their cycle.

You for example, you walk but want a lady who drives(own a car). A lady that owns a car already has set standard for herself that condescending to your level would be very hard. Secondly, it's one thing to be rich/comfortable but chose not to own a car at the interim and it's another to be broke and busted and can't afford one. Of course, you're in the latter so don't you think your set standard is just just wishful thinking?. grin
dont blame a guy for trying grin
get rich or die tryin
i stand by my list. miracles happen. grin
i will add another point that will make you more angry:
number 21- be a virgin.
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2017
ubunja:

dont blame a guy for trying grin
get rich or die tryin
i stand by my list. miracles happen. grin
i will add another point that will make you more angry:
number 21- be a virgin.
grin grin grin grin grin
It still boils down to one thing, wishful thinking. grin
Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by babyfaceafrica: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Lies..which Nigerian gal will consider proposing?...bloggers and fake news
Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by ubunja(m): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
It still boils down to one thing, wishful thinking. grin
if you dont have a God dont think we all dont have grin
and the way you are so determined to make me see it wont happen is like you are from the future.like God himself told u
dude!!!
stick to your dreams that never come true . leave other people's plans free.
grin

3 Likes

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by profdotcom: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2017
The dude don put the girl for high jump

Please help the ministry of a Nairalander that just finished serving his father's land and want to enter street.....

Buy Granite/Chippings Materials Direct from Eziama Lokpaukwu – Okigwe, Abia State to your site anywhere in Enugu State, Ebonyi State, Abia State, Rivers State, Bayelsa State and other South Eastern and Niger delta Region.
Are you Undertaking a Major Construction Project. Do you want to Buy High Quality Chippings Materials and have them delivered to your site on schedule, directly from the Quarry.

We supply all types of Granite Chippings materials that you will need in your site, directly from Crush Rock quarry Eziama Lokpaukwu – Okigwe, Abia State , At a good price too.
Be it Building Projects, Estate Development or Road Construction,
Our Trucks are very sound and our Drivers are familiar with almost every Towns and Villages in the South Eastern Nigeria and The Niger-Delta Region.
We serve Enugu State, Ebonyi State, Abia State, Anambra State, Rivers State, Bayelsa State and
Cross River State.

Our Products Include:
CHIPPING MATERIALS

1. 3/4
2. 3/8
3.1/2
4. 1 inch
5. Stone Base
6. Dust

Phone No: 0813 848 3920
Email: profdotcomhaulage@gmail.com
Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by biacan(f): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2017
That man is not serious for marriage...... who told him that men do have taste when it comes to marriage......? he must be a kid women are the only ones that should describe the kind of man they want for marriage.........

meanwhile I have a gift for him

1 Share

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by ubunja(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
That man is not serious for marriage...... who told him that men do have taste when it comes to marriage......? he must be a kid women are the only ones that should describe the kind of man they want for marriage.........

meanwhile I have a gift for him
the most honest words ever spoken by a woman.
if this doesnt open the eyes of men to the selfish me-first attitude of women nothing in this world will.
even God himself cant help them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by biacan(f): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2017
Stop posting trash is not good for your health

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2017
To me? ...there is absolutely nothing wrong with that list. I actually think it is an okay list, why does the woman have a problem with it?

If he gave me that list, I would disqualify myself based on 2/3things-

First- be willing to grow and change shocked
Like, never @ this...keep growing and become a giant and keep changing till I cannot recognize myself? cheesy angry
Biko I have reached self-actualization/realization -since kwa, and like me jus like this...

Second- I do not like guys that want to tell me how to run my money. I have been a provider in the family I was born into ( and beyond) for years, not managing money well I guess undecided

Third- I hope he really means spiritual growth in the real sense of it, cos if he means the whole, embarrassing (to me) church and churchy moves that we Africans get into angry, he has another think coming up

Outside of this, that is a list of a man who knows what he wants...why would a woman think it is outrageous!?
Also let the men not bare teeth at any woman who comes up with a list of what SHE wants in a guy! Cos I would haaate...
Tenks
Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lies..which Nigerian gal will consider proposing?...bloggers and fake news
. You re smart
Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by uzuede4(f): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Archangel15:
May you remain blessed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Flaunts Bare Derriere In A Jacuzzi (photo) / 3000+ Nigerian Single Ladies Phone Number And Whatsapp Number / +18: See Thick Ass — Thin Patience. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.