Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

"She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User (3840 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by Alexgeneration(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
ITS HIS PERSONAL LIST

If you don't measure up, please stay clear

It's not by FORCE

Lots of mediocres foaming in the mouth.

1 Like

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by StrawberryGloss(f): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
ubunja:

just say you dont qualify grin
leave those who qualify to forward CVs
What's holding you back ?
Forward your cv asap
Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by ubunja(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

What's holding you back ?
Forward your cv asap
im not gay.
u are welcome to view my own list and forward your CV my way grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "She Was Even Considering Proposing! Until He Sent Her This List" - Twitter User by ubunja(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alexgeneration:
ITS HIS PERSONAL LIST

If you don't measure up, please stay clear

It's not by FORCE

Lots of mediocres foaming in the mouth.
alex grin they hate lists these creatures.
and their Nice Guy worshippers hate any guy with a list grin
they believe women are Angels whose presence is a blessing from God

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. / Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy / Fear Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.