Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State (2807 Views)

My Girlfriend Has A Very Weird Way Of Asking For Sex - Man Shares Story / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by NewsWorthy247(f): 2:56am On Dec 07, 2017
Nigerian guy has took to his Facebook timeline to share a story of a Nigerian Lady who was ravished by a body scammer in Lagos who lied to be UK based man.

According to the guy;
"The lady counted herself fortunate when she came across the London based handsome dude about a month ago on social media platform called Tagged. They video chatted for hours and exchanged calls. He was an only son whose mother was in Nigeria. He desired to marry soon and settle down.

In no time they were really into each other. He was young and dashing and has a good job in London. He planned to come home this December for introduction to her family. Her joy was boundless.

Then about two weeks ago, she chatted with him all day on his UK line +447417592902. Then early the next morning a Nigerian number called her severally and she refused to pick only for the UK line to send a message that she should pick the call, he was the one. So she picked, totally confused.

He announced that he got a message that his mother was admitted at the Canal Hospital, Apapa and he had to take the next flight home to see her. He invited her to hang out. They met at Ogudu Road, Ojota near Perisonal Opposite Lavida. From there he took her to his friend's place at 49 Adeyemi Akapo Street, Ikeja and ravished her throughout the night.

Ordinary bar of chocolate he didn't bring for her from London. All along she knew him as Richard Olaniyi Omotosho. But his Nigerian number exposed him on IMO as Moyosore Adetomiwa and also showed her his wedding pictures which look quite recent. A few quick calls revealed the guy had never gone to even Cotonou not to talk of London. It was then she knew she had been body scammed!

Now she is unconsolable and is devastated at how wicked some men can be, denying their families and putting on an act just to ravish innocent women. She said i should warn all ladies out there to be careful as not all that glitters are gold.
Be Careful!!!"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/man-shares-story-of-lady-who-was.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by jchioma: 3:01am On Dec 07, 2017
Na wa o. Alll these troubles just to enter a woman's undies. See im face like Yorubaa demon.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by duduade: 3:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Girls never hear word. Daftness Always running in their DNA
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by bigtt76(f): 3:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Foolish girl grin
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 07, 2017
Why I like bloggers
1. Them think say we be mumu
2. They end up being the mumu
3. They have such creative minds, but won't take the risk of being a writer. I dont blame them,fast money na im sure pass. I'm sure if chinua Achebe is in our generation he would also be a blogger.....and he wouldn't have been known.

My advice
Stop concocting stories just for traffic,turn them to books. Advertise them,we go buy!

This one should be titled Adventures of an olosho

Lie lie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by slyzy(m): 3:07am On Dec 07, 2017
It's amazing the length some guys can go just to get a woman laid
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 07, 2017
All these lies just to have sex?
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by MhizzAJ(f): 3:59am On Dec 07, 2017
cheesy I'm not surprised

Guys will lie for easy sexcheesy

She's not wise
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 07, 2017
grin

I used to like Tagged when i was in Europe coz its a dating site as far as i know but when i came to Asia, the game is different...i even have to change my location to avoid unnecessary dramas... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by ibkkk(f): 4:04am On Dec 07, 2017
Too bad!
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by ELgordo(m): 4:06am On Dec 07, 2017
Bad guy
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by kunlesufyan(m): 4:08am On Dec 07, 2017
People are spending quality time to maor money, see this stress he went through just to sleep with a lady.
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Martin0(m): 5:23am On Dec 07, 2017
MhizzAJ:
cheesy I'm not surprised
Guys will lie for easy sexcheesy
She's not wise
Point of correction use the word "most"
Not all guy's does that.
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 07, 2017
∆lol ∆
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 07, 2017
I don't trust Nigerian bloggers and their sensational news manufacturing!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by columbus007(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2017
She fell for him that was why she was so quick to remove her paient cheesy,trully not all that glitters that's gold.
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by FlySly05: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2017
O ti lu jibiti.
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2017
So, if he was from London then all would've been well? Why not get to know him before sleeping with him

No sympathy here undecided
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by judgedredd22(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I used to like Tagged when i was in Europe coz its a dating site as far as i know but when i came to Asia, the game is different...i even have to change my location to avoid unnecessary dramas... lipsrsealed

Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=63058557][/quote]

grin

I know that ur on Tagged too...hunting some soft & sweet nunu lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by judgedredd22(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

I know that ur on Tagged too...hunting some soft & sweet nunu lipsrsealed

the only nunu i want is yours baby!! fresh from the source!! grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2017
kendrace:
All these lies just to have sex?
swear you had not been lied to for sex.guys will always lie to get back to where they come from.
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2017
judgedredd22:

the only nunu i want is yours baby!! fresh from the source!! grin grin grin grin

cry cry cry

Chaaaaiiii...see ya mouth...

I betta run away before ur babes gonna kill me Here on NL lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by judgedredd22(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cry cry cry

Chaaaaiiii...see ya mouth...

I betta run away before ur babes gonna kill me Here on NL lipsrsealed

Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Artzdanielsz:

swear you had not been lied to for sex.guys will always lie to get back to where they come from.

Why do I have to swear?
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Martinez19(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
cummando:
Why I like bloggers
1. Them think say we be mumu
2. They end up being the mumu
3. They have such creative minds, but won't take the risk of being a writer. I dont blame them,fast money na im sure pass. I'm sure if chinua Achebe is in our generation he would also be a blogger.....and he wouldn't have been known.

My advice
Stop concocting stories just for traffic,turn them to books. Advertise them,we go buy!

This one should be titled Adventures of an olosho

Lie lie.
wow, you just gave a good idea! The creativity used in concocting blog stories should be used in writing novels.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
NewsWorthy247:
Nigerian guy has took to his Facebook timeline to share a story of a Nigerian Lady who was ravished by a body scammer in Lagos who lied to be UK based man.

According to the guy;
"The lady counted herself fortunate when she came across the London based handsome dude about a month ago on social media platform called Tagged. They video chatted for hours and exchanged calls. He was an only son whose mother was in Nigeria. He desired to marry soon and settle down.

In no time they were really into each other. He was young and dashing and has a good job in London. He planned to come home this December for introduction to her family. Her joy was boundless.

Then about two weeks ago, she chatted with him all day on his UK line +447417592902. Then early the next morning a Nigerian number called her severally and she refused to pick only for the UK line to send a message that she should pick the call, he was the one. So she picked, totally confused.

He announced that he got a message that his mother was admitted at the Canal Hospital, Apapa and he had to take the next flight home to see her. He invited her to hang out. They met at Ogudu Road, Ojota near Perisonal Opposite Lavida. From there he took her to his friend's place at 49 Adeyemi Akapo Street, Ikeja and ravished her throughout the night.

Ordinary bar of chocolate he didn't bring for her from London. All along she knew him as Richard Olaniyi Omotosho. But his Nigerian number exposed him on IMO as Moyosore Adetomiwa and also showed her his wedding pictures which look quite recent. A few quick calls revealed the guy had never gone to even Cotonou not to talk of London. It was then she knew she had been body scammed!

Now she is unconsolable and is devastated at how wicked some men can be, denying their families and putting on an act just to ravish innocent women. She said i should warn all ladies out there to be careful as not all that glitters are gold.
Be Careful!!!"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/man-shares-story-of-lady-who-was.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Abeg delete the innocent man pictures Jor. angry
If na single living in self contain with above average toast you like that for church, you go say you no want suffer. But as she hear London, her smoke brain evaporate.
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by NeedfulJaques(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is not good.
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by ChewingStick(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dimples129:
So, if he was from London then all would've been well? Why not get to know him before sleeping with him

No sympathy here undecided

Am begining to like you undecided
Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
ChewingStick:

Am begining to like you undecided

Catfish undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ravished? E be like say d guy go like 4/5rounds.

Re: Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State by habsydiamond(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
In short, the guy don dupe Ur pussy....ogaaooo.....when Una love start we no hear Na when he Bleep wey he no pay Na den u dey share testimony....ladies I fear Una ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Walk Past A Woman And She Looks Elsewhere / 2k For The First 100 People / What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.