Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? (2800 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Me: that nobody cares sad
Share yours...

8 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Connected1: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Not to completely 'trust' anyone in life, no matter their importance to you.

16 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
proving love to these vagina people

11 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Mandela27: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
1.Nobody gives a fvck about u,no matter how nice society has painted itself to be,they will show u the real koko when u need them most.

2.Excess virtue is vice.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Lamba42(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
All women are whores , just different ages, shapes and sizes. I mean men are whores too but a female LovePeddler's actions will always have a more devastating effect than that of a Male.

7 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by ProlificEric(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
If you are single, you are safe. and when you are in love with someone, you are that person's prisoner.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
ProlificEric:
If you are single, you are safe. and when you are in love with someone, you are that person's prisoner.
Wowshocked

1 Like

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Not to trust anyone except yourself.

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by dukeprince50: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
ur friends are ur friends only wen u are useful to them.

U are ur only hope cos at the end, everyone will turn their back on u and u will be left alone, u cant go back, u cant move forward

U must start now to carve ur boat while u have the woods cos wen the flood will come, that person who u put hope on will not lend u their boat and u will be frustrated but can't do anything cos wen u have the wood, u didn't built ur boat but was making a camp fire for others to have fun.

We will all say "had i known" but whenever u say that, then its already too late.

The small effort u put daily in planting a seed, if u do that four five years, u could build a forest, so do something, no one will do it for u.

mehn, I really learned life the hard way l

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Bombastically00(m): 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Almost everyone has an issue with trust undecided...I don't even trust myself grin...Just move on, Forgive and Forget...Simple cool

3 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Life is so simple,,but we people makes it look so complicated,,,,,,

Finding the right partner is one of d greatest acheivment in man's life,,,,,,,

One in 100 peoples is hypocrite,,,,,,,,,

Once you're rich most of your idea you bring to the table will be valid,,,,,

True love still exists,,but it's so so scarce in the mass,,,,,,,

There's a soul dat will always have your mumu botton because all what you're looking for is in him or her,,,,, but you might not be able to meet him or her tiil you die,,,,,,

Don't be sad with other people's success,,,,,,,,

Girls are one of the sweetness of life and vis vasa,,,,,,

Don't judge with appearance,,,,,,,,,

If you're poor you will always think a very rich man always waste money ,,,,

Let me stop here

5 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by JIMMY1393: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Real friends don't exist

My story:
When I was in junior second school, I had this very very close friends that we would always hang out and do everything together...mehn they meant the world to me then ...but for whatever reason people started to see it like they were following me, like I was controlling them or something, which I'll never understand because as much as they come to my hostel room is just the same amount as I visit them....to cut long story short people started calling them "Jimmy's wannabes" that's even the 1st time I learnt that word "wannabe"...and anytime people said this I started to notice their reaction that they would start being distant and sometimes even avoid me, all because of some dumb 11-13yr olds were calling them a silly name? Infact I even put in more effort to make it look like I was chasing them and not the other way round...idk maybe those guys were just jealous of my popularity with them...anyway fast forward to jss3 and I had a fight with one of them and God that was the day I knew that when someone is angry they say the truth...this guy just insulted everything bad about me, my insecurities, my bad sides..he said it all and more...I've never felt more betrayed...and there was another one of the "wannabes" supporting him, I'll call him friend B ( he had already been showing signs of hating me, if I make small comments he will respond negatively, I think he's the one that took the wannabe thing to heart the most) . So even though he wasn't there when the fight started, dude just came in to support the other guy and add salt to injury saying I'm this and that. God I cried that night...took me a while to get over it but that's when my trust issue started...I started seeing friends and not people to be chummy with but people to just talk to for the sake of talking to(if that makes sense)...for example there are people that are your "friend" cos you have similar interests like football, games, movies, weed...the minute you remove that thing that bonds you guys together you'll realise there's no friendship...or those that are just your friend cos you are in the same school/environment...the minute you graduate/move away the friendship dwindles

These days I hardly give a shit about anyone cos that wasn't the only bad experience with so called "friends" I had many more that has made me the stone hearted person I am today

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by dukeprince50: 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
JIMMY1393:
Real friends don't exist

My story:
When I was in junior second school, I had this very very close friends that we would always hang out and do everything together...mehn they meant the world to me then ...but for whatever reason people started to see it like they were following me, like I was controlling them or something, which I'll never understand because as much as they come to my hostel room is just the same amount as I visit them....to cut long story short people started calling them "Jimmy's wannabes" that's even the 1st time I learnt that word "wannabe"...and anytime people said this I started to notice their reaction that they would start being distant and sometimes even avoid me, all because of some dumb 11-13yr olds were calling them a silly name? Infact I even put in more effort to make it look like I was chasing them and not the other way round...idk maybe those guys were just jealous of my popularity with them...anyway fast forward to jss3 and I had a fight with one of them and God that was the day I knew that when someone is angry they say the truth...this guy just insulted everything bad about me, my insecurities, my bad sides..he said it all and more...I've never felt more betrayed...and there was another one of the "wannabes" supporting him, I'll call him friend B ( he had already been showing signs of hating me, if I make small comments he will respond negatively, I think he's the one that took the wannabe thing to heart the most) . So even though he wasn't there when the fight started, dude just came in to support the other guy and add salt to injure saying I'm this and that. God I cried that night...took me a while to get over it but that's when my trust issue started...I started seeing friends and not people to be chummy with but people to just talk to for the sake of talking to(if that makes sense)...for example there are people that are your "friend" cos you have similar interests like football, games, movies, weed...the minute you remove that thing that bonds you guys together you'll realise there's no friendship...or those that are just your friend cos you are in the same school/environment...the minute you graduate/move away the friendship dwindles

These days I hardly give a shit about anyone cos that wasn't the only bad experience with so called "friends" I had many more that has made me the stone hearted person I am today
wow, somehow I wanted to cry for u.
There is nothing like a true friend. The world is filled with men whose existence is attributable to chance. Nice writeup
Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by JOACHINpedro: 12:15am On Oct 07, 2020
That commenting on her status won't take you to her paradise

6 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Gabe427: 12:17am On Oct 07, 2020
is not all dudes weraing dreads that are wayward.

Nah only you waka come but I swear there are real people you can always run to and would help (doesn't mean they owe you shit)

It takes just a level of determination planning and hardwork to get things done

I have procrastination issues (I swear I'm battling with this shit)

4 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 07, 2020
That Bons don't contain Full Egg but 1 quarter egg
Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 07, 2020
That Zzor has a handicapped IQ

4 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by GreenDee(f): 1:29am On Oct 07, 2020
Gabe427:
is not all dudes weraing dreads that are wayward.

Nah only you waka come but I swear there are real people you can always run to and would help (doesn't mean they owe you shit)

It takes just a level of determination planning and hardwork to get things done

I have procrastination issues (I swear I'm battling with this shit)
Damn so me,procastinatn is really eating me up.
Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Kelgabriel5(m): 1:34am On Oct 07, 2020
Humans are humans, left my class group chat and the thing that they said about me in my absence was heart breaking �, I had to read about it from someone else's phone

3 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 07, 2020
Not all pretty girls are pretty on the inside and there are no easy ways to getting wealthy.

5 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by SavageResponse(m): 1:55am On Oct 07, 2020
Do not trust anyone completely!

3 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2020
I dont try pleasing anyone again, cause I now understand that if I die I die,life goes on and people really dont care.

6 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Mrscarter(f): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
That commenting on her status won't take you to her paradise

Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Mrscarter(f): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:
Me: that nobody cares sad
Share yours...

That no matter how much U do for someone, appreciation is rarely given.

Not to take things/people for granted.

Making the same mistake over n over but sometimes U still dnt learn.

That just because U want something doesn't mean you'll get it undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2020
Everything will dwindle away. We are jus nothing.

3 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Pweetyccee(f): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2020
smiley
Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Robert1da:
That Zzor has a handicapped IQ
No dey give dat gal attention wey she no send u abeg

7 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2020
People wey hail you well today go use you cook gossip and mocking peppersoup tomorrow. Naso

4 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2020
Mrscarter:

That no matter how much U do for someone, appreciation is rarely given.

Not to take things/people for granted.

Making the same mistake over n over but sometimes U still dnt learn.

That just because U want something doesn't mean you'll get it undecided

Wow smiley
Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

No dey give dat gal attention wey she no send u abeg
Do you know you gave me attention with this comment,mtcheww
Re: What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2020
Zzor:
Do you know you gave me attention with this comment,mtcheww

Na ur mention i climb on top wey u come give me special attention?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private Sex Video Of Soweto Babe Annette Just Leaked / Who Is The Most Beautiful Female Celebrity To You / I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.