Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

"She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result (51101 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by josite: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
thatsincerechic:
Its rampant o
I know somebody that is married and the child she is pregnant with is not for her husband.
She was with another man and took in , then this her husband came from abroad and married her, although they were dating online o.
When she took in for her ex, she came to me for an advice on what to do , because the abroad guy just proposed and he was coming over to Nigeria to do the traditional marriage and court wedding, while the ex was just a Playboy. According to her she wanted financial security .
I couldn't tell her to abort the pregnancy,that's murder and i couldn't force her to reject the proposal of "Mr Abroad" before they tag me "world people " or enemy of progress.
I simply told her to do the right thing and she left my house that day looking more confused.
A month later the abroad guy came down and they got married then he traveled back to his base after a couple of months.
Recently I saw her with a protruding stomach but I couldn't ask, I just didn't want to be a part of it. Wondered why she told me about the pregnancy in the first place.
Now the abroad guy thinks he has a baby on the way, Mr ex doesn't know he does or maybe he knew who knows?
It's well !
My people this is quite common oo
. Mebo mebo.mind your own business.abroad man complained to you?
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by jemedo: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
I really think men should conduct DNA test on their first born cos most women are in the habit of having goodbye sex with their ex before marriage. Sometimes they get pregnant and dump the pregnancy on their poor husbands who will be happy that they are sharp shooters to meet the nine months target grin grin. It is well sha

4 Likes

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
cry me a river.
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by mickeymimi: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
cute child .. nice guy ....wrong father..

. May be she slept with both men few days apart ....and think the man that has been hammering her the longest has the child.

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
He's an American and could've gotten this test done after the birth of the child without breaking a sweat but it took him 6yrs to suddenly realize he may not be the father of the child. Well, I sympathise with him 'cause some ladies have degrees in trapping men with babies that isn't theirs.

A lady who takes you to court for child support is clearly an opportunist and should've been thoroughly investigated.
you are blaming a man for trusting his wife. Smh. What a generation!

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by donbenie(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Thepasserby:
See the bootilicious babymama here http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-cries-out-after-dna-test-reveals-his-babymama-lied-to-him-for-6-years
Don't waste your MB,NOTHING bootilicious to see..#HISSS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by isnovic(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
pocohantas:
There should be some years of imprisonment for this level of deceit.

If a woman is confused about the owner of her pregnancy, she is a hoe. Her concern should be how to fix her life, not how to hook the pregnancy on an available man.

I concur.

They should pass a law against such.

As it same as 419, or impersonation or Obtaining marriage by false pretense.

Similarly, men should not be allowed to refuse paternity test, if the lady is damn sure.

And once confirmed, he must marry her and take responsibility for the woman and baby welfare.

Ladies get away with this sort of thing too easily and ruin a once happy man, but a sentence on this sort of thing will reduce promiscuity, improve self awareness and responsibility.

Additionally, all this Olobo Ole will desist from trapping innocent men with another man's pregnancy and all these players will learn to keep their dick in their pants or use a damn condom.

3 Likes

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by factwriter(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nltaliban:
After God, Fear women

They can do and undo

Pix below says it all.

2 Likes

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by zanogo(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jman06:
Trust aside, all my kids are getting a DNA test from birth. Samples would be taken immediately after delivery while my wife is still recuperating. I will pay specially for the handlers to keep it a secret so that no one will feel like i don't trust her.
It is all for good. If the result is good, no one will be hurt, if it is bad, at least the truth will be known.
you are on the right track brother!!!

2 Likes

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Jonfort(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
same thing happen to one of my friend , after 12yrs .

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Suits men right. They feel they can cheat and go free. Karma is a bit.t.ch . I know a lot of married women that have children that don't belong to their husbands. grin

4 Likes

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by toprealman: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
deco22:
This is the worst thing that can happen to a man in a marriage.
Bad shii out there bruv
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by dominique(f): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jman06:
Trust aside, all my kids are getting a DNA test from birth. Samples would be taken immediately after delivery while my wife is still recuperating. I will pay specially for the handlers to keep it a secret so that no one will feel like i don't trust her.
It is all for good. If the result is good, no one will be hurt, if it is bad, at least the truth will be known.

That's best way to get a DNA test done, it's not by broadcasting it or taking the child to the lab. Just cut off a few strands of hair or some saliva.

2 Likes

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Sterope(f): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is one of the worst thing you can do to another

Some women get mind o. She lied to him and to her own child. There is no apology for this kind of issue. The law needs to step in and criminalise this madness. Poor man! Poor child!

2 Likes

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by oodua1stson: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
If na me I will keep the result to myself and kill the woman

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by LaudateII: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Karma is awaiing both of you. It is when you marry and your wife do the same then your ee will clear.
Leave am. He might get married and his wife would then be unable to conceive. That is when he would start running around looking for his -ex and the baby. I know someone who got married twice and couldn't have a child with either wife. After going to a church, he was told to repent and look for the ex-babe he abandoned with a pregnancy when he was in school. It took him 2 years to find the babe, o. And it took another 3 years for the girl to forgive him and allow him to see the child....

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by bezimo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Guys don't be fooled make sure you do coded and timely DNA test for those kids of yours..so you dont train someone else kids because your wife chose the hoeing path.If and when you discover they aren't yours bundle her and her kids back to her father's house. What a shame!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Martin0:

That lady needs to be sued for conspiracy and faking a pregnancy

Maybe she didn't know herself
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Martin0(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dimples129:

Maybe she didn't know herself
Infact she also need to be sued for infidelity..
She didn't know herself,I doubt that.. You know ladies know whatever they do .

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
pocohantas:
There should be some years of imprisonment for this level of deceit.

If a woman is confused about the owner of her pregnancy, she is a hoe. Her concern should be how to fix her life, not how to hook the pregnancy on an available man.

I sincerely do not think she is confused about the owner of the pregnancy, she was only trying to stay with the "man that will threat her well". Maybe the real owner is not well to do.
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by dpumppy(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
Honestly, in my own opinion, I think we guys just have to ignore DNA. Assume and believe you are the owner of the child since you nurtured the pregnancy, Did the child's rights, Trained the child. Loved him. It is better you ignore DNA and stay happy forever.

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by martineverest(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
I will gladly take d boy as my son..... And move on

Nothing changes
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is heartbreaking...but if he loves the child as his own, it doesn't matter whether its his or nah especially when he raised the child from day 1...

Remember, too many kids around the globe was raised by their foster parents, treat them as their own very child, raised & love them, mold them & give them a better future...What more important is, you fall in love with the child and made u a man to stand up for him..

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by adecz: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Forget that report,

That pikin is your carbon copy...

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by ensamy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Things fall Apart: One should never hurt a child that calls you 'father'.
So father must not necessarily means a biological father, so as long as he takes care of the boy and the boy calls him 'father', the boy remains his son. DNA or No DNA test the boy remains his son.
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by sweetilicious(f): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
I just wonder how she was able not to feel guilty for this long.
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
abeg I need DNA to check if I'm bill gate pikin... because this my curling hair... I yam not understanding oooO
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by firstolalekan(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
Thepasserby:
After six long years, this man came to discover that the child he had adored so much was never his. The heartbroken man then took to his Facebook wall to advice ladies to know who they are sleeping with.

As it is, the babymama only went to the court to lie about the baby's paternity since she needed some money for Child support

See the post below
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-cries-out-after-dna-test-reveals-his-babymama-lied-to-him-for-6-years
What nonsense is this?
What is the meaning of(race : black)?
Wow BETIDE all this Caucasians albino pale BASTARDS
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by deybholar(f): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Oya coman make baby for me.
*side eyes*
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Chukapage(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=josite post=63064022]. Mebo mebo.mind your own business.abroad man complained to you?[/quote is like your stupid?? did she say she told the "abroad" guy the truth?? evil thing !!
Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by Icon79(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Woe-men. They are the woe of most men angry sad

O pari

1 Like

Re: "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result by thedondada(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Sad. But a father ain't a sperm donor.

You can still love that kid.

If you want. After all people adopt.

But kick that bitch out before u slit her throat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) / 'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court / Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.