Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) (71763 Views)

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by moshino(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
pahen1991:
money de naija. Davido papa get money pass ronaldo.

How about you and your papa, how much una get?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by icon8: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Aieboocaar:
This one na product of hardwork!!!

No be tithe money.

Werey grin cheesy wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by 3kay945(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Have beginning to love this guy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Johnnyoungster(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
cr7 has his own private jet...what doesnt he have?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by official2ak(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
pahen1991:
money de naija. Davido papa get money pass ronaldo.
undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by official2ak(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Johnnyoungster:
A wife grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by kense88: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
Cristy is a very dope man his instagram pics are so sweet I'm currently crushing on him[i] just hope he reply my[/i] mails........ unlike Messi that has join bad gang
Wake up madam! wake up
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
God bless my hustle,I want to have a private jet someday too. if you're a multimillionaire in dollars,you can have a private jet.
Ronaldo is like Elvis Presley of soccer,not in looks but success,fly cars,private jet. Elvis has a private plane he named after his daughter too. Elvis was probably the best looking musician of his time,more emphasis was on his looks even than his achievement and lifestyle. he later gained weight later in his life due to drug addiction though and it was talk of the whole world then.
Ronaldo's extraordinary skills with the ball and nice physique is what steps his looks up,his extraordinary skills with the ball is beautiful and that's what beautifies him the more.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by allstarcomic(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
:-
NoFavors:

God bless you for this pishure.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by enemyofprogress: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Make dis guy adopt me, funjosh, lalasticlala, mukina2, ajepako, aminat508, adiemus and osusumustflow as his childrens now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by enemyofprogress: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
Cristy is a very dope man his instagram pics are so sweet I'm currently crushing on him just hope he reply my mails........ unlike Messi that has join bad gang
stop wetting your pant for him, he has been tooked by another girl

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by allstarcomic(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
TedBaker:

Poverty isnt a crime, n riches doesn't equate happiness.
Happiness is a choice. Extravagancy is for shallow minds like cr7

Porvaty is not a crime but its a sin before God.

bible says he became poor so i can be rich.
He suffered many things so i can enjoy.

Dont come and Preach porvaty to me please.

İt's too late to failed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by enemyofprogress: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
sinceraconcept:
God bless my hustle,I want to have a private jet someday too. if you're a multimillionaire in dollars,you can have a private jet.
Ronaldo is like Elvis Presley of soccer,not in looks but success,fly cars,private jet. Elvis has a private plane he named after his daughter too. Elvis was probably the best looking musician of his time,more emphasis was on his looks even than his achievement and lifestyle. he later gained weight later in his life due to drug addiction though and it was talk of the whole world then.
Ronaldo's extraordinary skills with the ball and nice physique is what steps his looks up,his extraordinary skills with the ball is beautiful and that's what beautifies him the more.
bless your hustle at age 79, forget it, it is over jo. grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by enemyofprogress: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Johnnyoungster:
he has no prick
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Harrynight(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
Cristy is a very dope man his instagram pics are so sweet I'm currently crushing on him just hope he reply my mails........ unlike Messi that has join bad gang

forget CR7! A bird in hand worth more dan a thousand in the Bush... reply my mail Mbok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by enemyofprogress: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Aieboocaar:
This one na product of hardwork!!!

No be tithe money.
baba Adeboye, pastor sulaiman and co must hear this
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
3kay945:
Have beginning to love this guy
you're beginning to love him because he has a private jet? well,you can't envy cos you can't compete abi?so,you gotta love him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by pstnicodemus(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
pahen1991:
i doubt
my father sef sabi Ronaldo, and Davido father dey way more exposed than my papa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
bless your hustle at age 79, forget it, it is over jo. grin grin
may your wishes fall back to you. I'm not as old as Ronaldo,I'm still young and still a young man in the next 20 years,what can God not do within that period? you're not God Mr Man. He has a lot of good plans for me and I'm not lazy,so your opinion doesn't count
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by pahen1991: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
moshino:

How about you and your papa, how much una get?
ask google dat one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by enemyofprogress: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
sinceraconcept:
may your wishes fall back to you. I'm not as old as Ronaldo,I'm still young and still a young man in the next 20 years,what can God not do within that period? you're not God Mr Man. He has a lot of good plans for me and I'm not lazy,so your opinion doesn't count
it's a lie show us your birth certificate and not court affidavit. You are in the league of buhari and co jo grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by pahen1991: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
sinceraconcept:
how are you sure Davido's father is richer? did you see his networth from Forbes magazine and not all these fake news? I doubt if Adeleke is as rich as Ronaldo. Dangote,Otedola,Adenuga and the likes are richer but i don't think Adeleke is
google is ur friend
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Aieboocaar(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
emusmithy:

People give tithe to hardworking pastors who bless them spiritually.

Where is your own money? Hardwork or Tithe?

I am my own pastor...

I pay my 10% tithe to myself in form of Peppersoup and Goldberg(Holy Communion toh bahd gan) cheesy

icon8:

Werey grin cheesy wink

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Aieboocaar:

I am my own pastor...

I pay my 10% tithe to myself in form of Peppersoup and Goldberg(Holy Communion toh bahd gan) cheesy

Congratulations!

You could have said this is the reason you guys are fighting against 'Tithing'
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Harrynight(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
nnokwa042:
u never give us ur fellow blacks kpekus na Christian wey get girls all over the world u dey crush on,oya na dey wait for christian make ur kpekus gum together then u beg us for our natural lubricant [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/

i will not stop lafinnnnng....

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by reality17(m): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:

I don't av anything to say to you but..... it's finished!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by icon8: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
Aieboocaar:

I am my own pastor...

grin grin grin grin

Guy wey sabi!

3 chilled bottles of Goldberg for you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Abanga444: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
C Ororo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by pointstores(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
I no fit shout
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Lomprico2: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
jaychubi:
Vanity upon vanity angry angry angry

What shall it profit a man ...,.....................................

Quote me and die b4 2017 ends

Like or share me and u will live long

Tell that to ur billionaire pastors!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by zoechris: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
C boy baba.

Check here for affordable propperties

www.zoerealestateproperties.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) / Giovani Dos Santos' Leg Torn Open In Horror Injury (Photos) / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.