Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,580 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) (71757 Views)

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by ufuosman(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hard work pays
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by STARKACE(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
jaychubi:
Vanity upon vanity angry angry angry

What shall it profit a man ...,.....................................

Quote me and die b4 2017 ends

Like or share me and u will live long
Envy kills, we all want his wealth. No need to hate on a dude getting it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Awoo88: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Real celebrity with real money not those fake naija people who will borrow car to pose and claim it being stolen.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Aieboocaar:
This one na product of hardwork!!!

No be tithe money.
If it is easy for people including learned ones such as professors, doctors, engineers, accountant lecturers, lawyers etc to pay tithe to pastors despite their knowledge and exposure without God grace & involvement.
Go and start a church and see for yourself.
Or do you think a lazy man can become a successful pastor.
There are things u can not handle by your self that God can use genuine pastor to do for you.
God has different plans for every body
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by tigonana: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
This life is unfair......
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by 8stargeneral: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
I want to live like a king whn i retire from football....CR7.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by peezeygwiny(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
pstnicodemus:
But even Davido papa sef sabi Ronaldo
Buh ronaldo no sabi davido papa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by kenevision(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
Cristy is a very dope man his instagram pics are so sweet I'm currently crushing on him just hope he reply my mails........ unlike Messi that has join bad gang

SPOTTED!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by saintkeppy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Why him no go get? after all Madeira International Airport is named after him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by saintkeppy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Why him no go get? after all Madeira International Airport in Portugal is named after him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Jman06(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abeg you guys should live that biacan girl alone. Crushing is allowed because it is just what it is ---mere crushing! Me sef i get some celebs wey i dey crush on. Na normal thing.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Sleezwizz: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
Cristy is a very dope man his instagram pics are so sweet I'm currently crushing on him just hope he reply my mails........ unlike Messi that has join bad gang

Lolzzzz. C this one...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Neoteny(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:

He has no idea you, someone who looks like you, or your type even exist.

And he'll never know.

There's a reason he's rich and famous while you're a broke gold digger.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Blessgj(f): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wow,money is good o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Blessgj(f): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wow,money is good o : tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
it's a lie show us your birth certificate and not court affidavit. You are in the league of buhari and co jo grin grin
lol,then I am older than Mugabe,but keeping it real,one shouldn't see himself as inferior if you see artistes and sportsmen flaunting their belongings. imagine what people like Adenuga would be feeling like when the likes of Amokachi,Mike Tyson,even Michael Jackson were flaunting their private jets and material possessions. Adenuga is going to 70 now which makes him much more older than those guys I listed above when they were small boys flaunting their possessions. fast forward to today,is Adenuga not way ahead of them today? Even Dangote must have felt somehow inferior as human when he was still struggling with business and Michael Jackson was spending like water but If MJ was still alive,I'm damn sure he would be richer than MJ even though he was way richer than MJ at the time of MJ's death because MJ went bankrupt. Same as Jayz. Jayz was in the hood sleeping and waking up with nothing tangible but Nas was the king of NY with so much money in the bank and Jayz was older meaning he would be feeling like,hmmn,I'm struggling but this small boy is this rich? fast forward to today,Jayz is not in the same league with Nas in terms of riches
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by ofiko123(m): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
cos my guys call me cristiano oh,mr ronaldo oh omo nintendo..MONEY FALL on you @ronaldo..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by karlboss: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
nnokwa042:
u never give us ur fellow blacks kpekus na Christian wey get girls all over the world u dey crush on,oya na dey wait for christian make ur kpekus gum together then u beg us for our natural lubricant [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/

Choi. Wicked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Anny505(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
NoFavors:
Gold diggers like you crush on anything. Jobless illerate internet troll
Fada lawd why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Intrepid01(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Pls which of the Super sport station is it being aired?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by CaptaiinG(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Xionez:

Make another man pikin run my race
You must be a politician, why blame Government again?�
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by adecz: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
Some of us go school,
read book sote head wan burst
&& all we can afford is brand new
Belgium cars...

This man him only work for life
na to dey kick round cow skin on top
green grass.

Yet he is on top of the world
with all the earthly goodies.

Jehovah God,
Why, why, WHY
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by kay29000(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
jaychubi:

I want to die.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by enyi1: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:

You only want to fvck him because he's rich and famous. Don't make me call you a gold digging broke ass babe. Lol. How you dey?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by nelsonebby(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
Aieboocaar:
This one na product of hardwork!!!

No be tithe money.
lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by darichlife: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ronaldo the legend of our time
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Ugosample(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jman06:
Abeg you guys should live that biacan girl alone. Crushing is allowed because it is just what it is ---mere crushing! Me sef i get some celebs wey i dey crush on. Na normal thing.

Abi na

Crushing is not a crime

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Adasun(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
wat kind of bad gang
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Marrtynze(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ororo, proper footballer
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by ezelous: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
NoFavors:
Gold diggers like you crush on anything. Jobless illerate internet troll
Yeeehhh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by miqos02(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
jaychubi:

I have quote u,come and beat me in my house
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by alexkarim(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
jaychubi:

3 things are certain here:

-You are broke and lazy
-You are a religious sadist
-You need therapy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) / Giovani Dos Santos' Leg Torn Open In Horror Injury (Photos) / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.