Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) (71766 Views)

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by enemyofprogress: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
sinceraconcept:
lol,then I am older than Mugabe,but keeping it real,one shouldn't see himself as inferior if you see artistes and sportsmen flaunting their belongings. imagine what people like Adenuga would be feeling like when the likes of Amokachi,Mike Tyson,even Michael Jackson were flaunting their private jets and material possessions. Adenuga is going to 70 now which makes him much more older than those guys I listed above when they were small boys flaunting their possessions. fast forward to today,is Adenuga not way ahead of them today? Even Dangote must have felt somehow inferior as human when he was still struggling with business and Michael Jackson was spending like water but If MJ was still alive,I'm damn sure he would be richer than MJ even though he was way richer than MJ at the time of MJ's death because MJ went bankrupt. Same as Jayz. Jayz was in the hood sleeping and waking up with nothing tangible but Nas was the king of NY with so much money in the bank and Jayz was older meaning he would be feeling like,hmmn,I'm struggling but this small boy is this rich? fast forward to today,Jayz is not in the same league with Nas in terms of riches
all this story just because I requested for your birth certificate? Person no fit play with you again?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by 3kay945(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
sinceraconcept:
you're beginning to love him because he has a private jet? well,you can't envy cos you can't compete abi?so,you gotta love him

Nope! Maybe cos he is out shining messi in football thing.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by gameboyo: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
allstarcomic:
Ahh.
if you no get money hide your face.

Davido, that guy is good though
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Sabiboii17(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ur mumu Neva follow November
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by TedBaker(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
allstarcomic:

Porvaty is not a crime but its a sin before God.

bible says he became poor so i can be rich.
He suffered many things so i can enjoy.

Dont come and Preach porvaty to me please.

İt's too late to failed
Shallow mind u. BBible talks in parables. Show me a scripture which says poverty is a sin in a literal lexical context.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
all this story just because I requested for your birth certificate? Person no fit play with you again?
lol, birth ain't even the issue Sir,I just said it like it is,if I was older than him,it wouldn't be anything to me not to talk of being younger
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by allstarcomic(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
TedBaker:

Shallow mind u. BBible talks in parables. Show me a scripture which says poverty is a sin in a literal lexical context.

You are the type who will go and confuse people that being poor equal Holiness.

Please get off me.
I dont have any more strength to quote and respond to your excuse for being poor when even the Heaven is not sure for you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by miky(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
Cristy is a very dope man his instagram pics are so sweet I'm currently crushing on him just hope he reply my mails........ unlike Messi that has join bad gang

lol join the long line of ladies wishing!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Ajsmart(m): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2017
Legitimate hard work pays. A true "rags to riches" story��
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 08, 2017
Ajsmart:
Legitimate hard work pays. A true "rags to riches" story��
bros talk true abeg no lie if CR7 were to be Nigerian would have made it to that level...be sincere bros
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Ajsmart(m): 12:31am On Dec 08, 2017
sprintscr7:

bros talk true abeg no lie if CR7 were to be Nigerian would have made it to that level...be sincere bros

Yeah bro. There are numerous stories of true rag to riches. A huge percentage of Nigerian footballers have risen above poverty via their talent in sports. No?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by TedBaker(m): 5:22am On Dec 08, 2017
allstarcomic:

You are the type who will go and confuse people that being poor equal Holiness.

Please get off me.
I dont have any more strength to quote and respond to your excuse for being poor when even the Heaven is not sure for you.
All the great men in the Bible were rich men, i know that. God wants us to be rich. But the way you guys are so emphatic about it being compulsory isnt through. N mind you i didnt say holiness, i saud happiness. D re two different things.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by Tisham20(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2017
if u no get money hide ur face God bless my hustle
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by allstarcomic(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2017
TedBaker:

All the great men in the Bible were rich men, i know that. God wants us to be rich. But the way you guys are so emphatic about it being compulsory isnt through. N mind you i didnt say holiness, i saud happiness. D re two different things.

Okay bro i give up.
We have reached Dopemu, abeg driver drop me here?.
Bro you on another thread.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by dojowen(m): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2017
biacan:
Cristy is a very dope man his instagram pics are so sweet I'm currently crushing on him just hope he reply my mails........ unlike Messi that has join bad gang
go back to bed and continue dreaming
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by webngnews: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2017
Money
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by fajob: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2017
Congrats

from www.jolagict.com
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by MamaletASO: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
I sampled 170million Nigerians opinion... GOD BLESS #CR7

169.99milion respect #CR7 Cristiano Ronaldo... but nobody respected their naija leaders/Naija politicians..

Why

Is it because naija leaders/politicians are thieves, that have stolen the common wealth of naija finish

Why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by MamaletASO: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Well deserved!!! grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by jaychubi: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
alexkarim:

3 things are certain here:

-You are broke and lazy
-You are a religious sadist
-You need therapy

one thing is certain here u have booked ur death
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) by alexkarim(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
jaychubi:

one thing is certain here u have booked ur death

When people like you get an early tombstone and people keep wondering why, I simply tell them it's Karma. Be careful of the kind of energy you put out there boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Senegal: AYC 2015 Final (1 - 0) On 22nd March 2015 / Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) / Giovani Dos Santos' Leg Torn Open In Horror Injury (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.