Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos (55414 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Balogun & Mustafa Chike-obi; Why The Legendary Mathematician So Named His Sons / Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by obinoral1179(m): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
Hausa girls sabi fine with height to match.

Not all this dwarfs down south
who tall ladies help?

3 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by hucienda: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nobody ugly.

Congratulations to them.
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Tphoto1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin d guy fyn pass banky www 8)
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by DWJOBScom(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nothing ugly here o
Everything so cool

I wish them all the love in the world and may the smile never disappear from their faces.

I think i can do with such news as to the deaths and dirt from Politics and leadership in Nigeria
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by blackaxe78: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
obinoral1179:
who tall ladies help?

So you #TeamDwarfs

Beauty and height is 100%

Short people wont make heaven

3 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by yesloaded: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
Money is good!

Check my profile/signature to see latest jobs, money making tips, business tips all for free
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by ibori1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=Casmir14 post=63066191]I don't mind changing religion just to marry someone this handsome[/quotei sorry for u
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
bride and groom fine
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by obinoral1179(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

So you #TeamDwarfs

Beauty and height is 100%

Short people wont make heaven
who tall people help?

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Rubbiish(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is d groom related to drake?
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by lazygal: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
Wow the groom is so handsome...... e fine con get money pass 99% of guys wey dey nairaland hands down

Aunty nairaland is a faceless forum how u come take know who fine and who rich?
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Ronnicute(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
is that you on ur DP ........SMH[/quote]

Hahahaha, guy why na. U wicked oo
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by lazygal: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
AHTIFA:
ALLAH YABA DA ZAMAN LAFIA.........

Out of jealousy ,I won't say aameen tongue
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by demefaboy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Tphoto1:
grin d guy fyn pass banky www 8)
And so?? So for ur local mind na finest be everything?? The kind swag that banky has and fame will send that guy to hell
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Mariangeles(f): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
byemx06:

is that you on ur DP ........SMH
Wetin do her DP...?
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by onatisi(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
it is obvious these ones no dey stay for naija oooo
kai see their skin
if you no get money , hide your face sad

2 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by apharm(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
byemx06:

is that you on ur DP ........SMH
I tire my bro
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by demefaboy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mariangeles:
Wetin do her DP...?
She dey very ugly
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Abanga444: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
You people should better change location ...Boko Haram are aware of the Wedding..suicide Bomber Loading
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by byemx06(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mariangeles:
Wetin do her DP...?
check it out ......
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by tinny898(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
I pray I won't leta hear story of "Billionaire's daughter Mairama Indimi stab is husband Mustafa cause of infidelity".

abeg no qoute me grin
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Sleezwizz: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Look for your mate please.

How do you expect an handsome chap to settle for someone like you.

It doesnt work that way.

You have to pair up with your match

That's harsh bro
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Ronnicute(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kai. Bros, be nice na
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Mariangeles(f): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
oshe111:
All these Billionaire's daughter that would still fall for rich guys are stingy and wicked....

Why not fall INLOVE with an average guy thats educated, so You can elevate him and his family
Don't let nollywood movies deceive you o...The rich pair with the rich

4 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by olasaad(f): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
peepydelano:
don't generalize,aw many of us av u met.

O ya let know you
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Mariangeles(f): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
GORGEOUS COUPLE!

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by oshe111(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mariangeles:
Don't let nollywood movies deceive you o...The rich pair with the rich
I know bro....

I'm just saying the should try and HELPgrin
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by demefaboy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Look for your mate please.

How do you expect an handsome chap to settle for someone like you.

It doesnt work that way.

You have to pair up with your match

I taya ooo. I don't know why ugly people usually think they deserve fine people!!! Life is reciprocal people should always remember that

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by OCHOdee(f): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
Children of billionaires cheesy cheesy the guy from Zimbabwe and the lady from Nigeria. Cute babies alert!

Very cute. God bless their union kiss kiss

But when I get money eh...just imagine cool
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Mariangeles(f): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
oshe111:
I know bro....

I'm just saying the should try and HELPgrin
Keep hustling bro...
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Mariangeles(f): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
demefaboy:
I taya ooo. I don't know why ugly people usually think they deserve fine people!!! Life is reciprocal people should always remember that
Why guys brutal like this...ehn?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online / Bobrisky Goes For Commercial Flight After Bragging About Flying Strictly Private / Photos From Uche Jombo's 40th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.