Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos (55473 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Balogun & Mustafa Chike-obi; Why The Legendary Mathematician So Named His Sons / Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by jokolo282(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
byemx06:

check it out ......
lol seen, just speechless sha. in Davido voice *HIDE YOUR FACE grin
byemx06:

check it out ......
lol seen, just speechless sha. in Davido voice *HIDE YOUR FACE
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by shallysgirl: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hope this one go last.
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Mariangeles(f): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Look for your mate please.
How do you expect an handsome chap to settle for someone like you.

It doesnt work that way.
You have to pair up with your match

BRUTALITY!
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by oshe111(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mariangeles:
Keep hustling bro...
Thats the Code
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by oshe111(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mariangeles:
Keep hustling bro...
Thats the Code
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by demefaboy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mariangeles:
Why guys brutal like this...ehn?
Not belittling anybody but it's just reality
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

It doesnt work that way.

Chill bro. See how you finished her career

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by bash4us(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
Casmir14:
I don't mind changing religion just to marry someone this handsome

Come and marry me naa. I try too. grin grin grin
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Opiletool(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Casmir14:
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Michelle55: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

As in...

I'm relocating to the north ahswear, nobody shuu stop me oooo. angry
safe trip my brother
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Mariangeles(f): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Guys just wicked for this thread...they can't stand it when females fancy a very fine brother.
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
I can surely bet dis chica papa dey sponsor Boko Haram.. undecided
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by unphilaz(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
She must not forget 3 others are waiting oh
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Blackhawk01: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Michelle55:
safe trip my brother

Your sister, rather. Amen sha tongue
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Michelle55: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Your sister, rather. Amen sha tongue
sister keh? Shey you be she or he? cos me don lost ontop misplaced identity faa
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
and she's pretty pass all the ashawo and "by force" slayqueens on nairaland
biacan:
Wow the groom is so handsome...... e fine con get money pass 99% of guys wey dey nairaland hands down

3 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by ArcFresky(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

It doesnt work that way.

Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by SuccesYear: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
Casmir14:
sis u still teenage. Face studies
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
if u could also change ur face along with the religion,maybe
Casmir14:

4 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
Hausa girls sabi fine with height to match.

Not all this dwarfs down south

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by babamadiba(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
No
byemx06:

is that you on ur DP ........SMH
Kai! U no well oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by WINDSOW(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
See the handsome dude, his forehead aint showing the usual black patch,of a muslim who kirun regularly. Oh, sorry, I forget, the guy use to tie bandana whenever he is doing 'Alawu Akuba wu'. lol

Note: Only illiterate Hausa are religious bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by demefaboy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
Wow the groom is so handsome...... e fine con get money pass 99% of guys wey dey nairaland hands down
Na today we Sabi u!! U crush on anything that is rich, ur so desperate to become rich like the way Atiku is so desperate to be president
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Lothario(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
No start wetin u no go fit finish
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by dieBYfire: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
How this small girl's father happens to own an oil block in the Niger Delta is this a shock to me, come to think of it, he's from Bornu of all places !! And Ejiro's father who is my friend is just a common radio electrician and this Oil blocks are in his backyard!
Papa Ejiro I am sorry I supported APC so foolishly , I was bewitched by the demons in the broom, please I BELEIVE ATIKU will change things and handover the Oil blocks to you and your kinsmen, by so doing Ejiro can show me love as his paddy!

Any contrary view to this wil automatically DBF( die by fire) grin
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Just hope we won't hear another stabbing undecided
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Blessgj(f): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Oh my God,they are so cute,awwww... tongue tongue
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
...is that Drake, the singer?
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by ezewealth(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
There are still billionaires in bornu, wonderful
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by tenderlaw(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Casmir14:
I wanted to say something harsh, but I went and saw your dp. Abeg no be your fault jare, try and marry someone very handsome ooo. To avoid stories that touch.

3 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Alexgeneration(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
byemx06:

is that you on ur DP ........SMH
Ugly calabar thing

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by doughziay: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Casmir14:

osanobua!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) / Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React / Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.