Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Can You Change Your Race? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Change Your Race? (2431 Views)

How Often Should You Change Your Bra? / If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? / Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Change Your Race? by MissWrite(f): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dimples129:

shocked shocked shocked

You bunch of pervz! grin grin grin grin

No body see white woman turn black :

Na her weapons of mass distraction, you see grin grin grin grin

grin, Me, i'm only concerned for her well-being. My dear, I weak for this black oyinbo babe. Smh, and she used to be so pretty.
Re: Can You Change Your Race? by MissWrite(f): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin I don't give a fuvking care on a mere fatty tissuegringrin

Mehn those melons are bigger than my single headgringrin

Hahaha! grin grin grin.
Re: Can You Change Your Race? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
MissWrite:

You know me well, smiley wink

Arsenal on point tonight. COYG!
grin yeah, watching the match

1 Like

Re: Can You Change Your Race? by Martin0(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
MissWrite:

Hahaha! grin grin grin.
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Can You Change Your Race? by habsydiamond(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
yes....but only spiritually...awon iya fit change to any colour dem like anytime in the midnight

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help Of 5k To Celebrate The Xmas / Is This Relationship Or Situationship? / False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.