Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Is This Relationship Or Situationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Relationship Or Situationship? (2358 Views)

PLEASE HELP! Is This Relationship Or Situationship? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Fedric(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2018
Hi guys, good am.

I'm not in the mood to write much but I will make it plain and short. Please don't insult me because you can be in my shoe.

I have a friend who I later got to love, told her about my feelings, I'm emotionally attached to her, sexually and mentally.

With time, she agreed and we went on with the relationship. But issue started arise when I told her I love her.

She hardly pick when I call her, she always complain she wanna sleep any time I call her at night 8' 9' 10 pm. But she will pick others call 12pm .

She drop my call to pick other people call,

I beg her for everything.

She claim to love me but I can't see it in her as she hardly call me or flash.

Any time I didn't pick her flash when she does flash, she become angry.

She recharge and borrow up-to #1000 from mtn but she can't call me or flash me. Any time she does, she flash.

If I call her, immediately, if I call again. It will be user is on another call or busy.

She pick other guys call Im my present,
And if I confront her to tell them she is in a relationship, she told me that she isn't dating them that I can't stop her from making friends and having them around.

She hadn't make me happy, everytime I think about her, for this reason she take it as an advantage.

She told me last week when she requested I gave her money that, if she had know she would have considered those guys coming to her that now she would have had money at hand from them.

She don't encourage me to do something, she only make me feel bad.

Sincerely I'm not happy and I don't think I'm in a loving relationship. Could it be my too much expectation?

She said things that make me go angry, does something that don't bring me happiness. She could say,
Call me tomorrow, I'm sleeping even if it's 8pm, but receive 20 minutes call immediately I drop the call.

She don't appreciate when ever I do things for her, I have done little but great things for her but no appreciation. Could be little in people's eyes but it's huge and save her from issues, shame and death.

I'm not happy and I tried letting go but I just don't know how and find it difficult to.

I have nothing to worry about in life, I am a student and I make money online.

I'm not just in to girls, not that I can't talk to girl, I just don't have that time and willingness.

Please advice ,I just feel relationship is more like, loving, calling, feeling, happiness, and been there for each other and not been two side person.

I feel bad about how I'm trading my future and how my future is been run by me, I feel bad about my current relationship and I feel bad everytime knowing that this isn't gonna make me happy.

I'm just confuse and I don't know how to leave this girl or what to do.

Please advise me and I will follow your advise with concrete reason.

I'm hurt and I want advise. Please don't just read and move one, please drop comment, bad or good.

I have had Bleep with her 3 times and this happen when I don't request for it, she don't even let me in when I requested it.

It was when I want to give up in her that it happened...

I will be glad if I can meet few ladies and gentlemen in here.....

Advise needed please

1 Like

Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by mrphysics(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2018
Your mind is advising you and you wouldn't listen to what your mind is telling you.

How sure are you that you will listen to our recommendations?

Bros, end that situationship and save yourself from emotional insanity.
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by gabinogem(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2018
at this time & age, one should learn to do what makes him or her happy. Anything that puts u in a state of melancholy, cut it off...life is just too short to be sad most of the time...

As for ur relationship, it's been dead on arrival; it's unfortunate u still haven't noticed it. A lady that truly loves & care for you will never make u feel sad or treat u like rag or piece of shît...

I just don't know why people always fall in love with those that don't love them undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2018
Leave the relationship,, simple..... Stop calling her, in fact ignore her totally...
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Fedric(m): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2018
mrphysics:
Your mind is advising you and you wouldn't listen to what your mind is telling you.

How sure are you that you will listen to our recommendations?

Bros, end that situationship and save yourself from emotional insanity.

Thank you brother. Truly I feel bad
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Fedric(m): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2018
gabinogem:
at this time & age, one should learn to do what makes him or her happy. Anything that puts u in a state of melancholy, cut it off...life is just too short to be sad most of the time...

As for ur relationship, it's been dead on arrival; it's unfortunate u still haven't noticed it. A lady that truly loves & care for you will never make u feel sad or treat u like rag or piece of shît...

I just don't know why people always fall in love with those that don't love them undecided

Thanks brother. I appreciate. Talk has been said but I couldnt but I will now
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2018
undecided The problem wiv Women in dix world n y men v been using d same manual on Dem from time Immemorial till date,x because Eve didn't eat d whole Apple 2get d complete sense,buh only took a bite from it,now look @what we v now from d whole female gender,all wired d same way n fink d same way, just give her a taste of her own medicine,stop calling her,n watch her come back to u,n when she tries yuh mumu button n sees that it has been de-activated,take that chance n smash d cookie,cos obviously u haven't smelled Dem tittie's,smash it boy,n sign yuh bloody initials on her ovaries... Good luck grin
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Bensam2040(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2018
Bro to love is a good thing and if you find someone that can replicate same, with all you've said that bitch don't love ya out all. So as your unknown friend I'm sincerely advising you to call that situationship a quite.......
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Fedric(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided The problem wiv Women in dix world n y men v been using d same manual on Dem from time Immemorial till date,x because Eve didn't eat d whole Apple 2get d complete sense,buh only took a bite from it,now look @what we v now from d whole female gender,all wired d same way n fink d same way, just give her a taste of her own medicine,stop calling her,n watch her come back to u,n when she tries yuh mumu button n sees that it has been de-activated,take that chance n smash d cookie,cos obviously u haven't smelled Dem tittie's,smash it boy,n sign yuh bloody initials on her ovaries... Good luck grin
Have actually snatch her 3 times.

Xxxii is not an issue. I'm after love and happiness
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Fedric(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Bensam2040:
Bro to love is a good thing and if you find someone that can replicate same, with all you've said that bitch don't love ya out all. So as your unknown friend I'm sincerely advising you to call that situationship a quite.......

Thank you brother.. I really appreciate yogurt advise
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Starboytwo(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2018
First of all I can never and will never be in your shoes....
Second of all I think this is some bullcrap and no guy will mumu reach that level with any babe... (y'all don't preach to me I just stubbornly refuse any guy will take this rubbish from a babe)...so i will asumme you just feel like opening a thread make people masturbate on top.....

In that case I will abuse you... U see I think your very stupid and idiot and nicomple combine... You see I don't know you ooo but I think u are very useless and can't do anything... Instead of you to wake up(jih) you are still sleeping... Haaaa omo Iya mi you are still sleeping(Ani ko jih seh)... Instead "Kora lapi, ko tete connect, build house for lekki and put am for rent " omo aseh ooonn sunn... Oya jih.. Ani ko jih seh(give him multiple slaps)... Ehen you have jih, Good.... Oya on your network and link up.... Masun
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by samysmoothfresh: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2018
Fedric:

Thank you brother.. I really appreciate yogurt advise

oga dont tell her you're ending the relationship (not that you can even call what you have a relationship sef)

just completely ignore her,,,,,,,,,,,,,stop calling, stop texting, stop thinking about her, avoid places where you're certain you'd meet her..............just completely cut her off and ignore her even when she flashes you after 5months to ask whats happening!!!
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Oreofepeters: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2018
something is lacking in your relationship "mulla"

make money first, channel your energy into making money, only money will give you happiness not relationship. Relationship in Nigeria is scam, it gives nothing but emotional trauma and high BP....

Besides relationship in Nigeria is not meant for the poor or hustlers like you. It is meant for the rich, the richer you get the higher the pvssies you get.......
#speakingfromexperience

#thepvssygoestothehighestbidder
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2018
Your Love Na Mumu You love kon be Ode Join undecided
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Fedric(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

oga dont tell her you're ending the relationship (not that you can even call what you have a relationship sef)

just completely ignore her,,,,,,,,,,,,,stop calling, stop texting, stop thinking about her, avoid places where you're certain you'd meet her..............just completely cut her off and ignore her even when she flashes you after 5months to ask whats happening!!!

Thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Fedric(m): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Your Love Na Mumu
You love kon be Ode Join undecided
its OK
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by seyigiggle: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
oga learn how to ignore people. that does not mean they are not existing.
people you ignore would mostly look for you just as you are doing now.
so bro, turn the table around
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Fedric:

But others have snatch her far far more than that. That girl is a certified runs girl. Run for ur life bro before u catch gonorrhea for penis. The girl they distribute her kpekus all rounder. Ure just filling a matter in a space of her life.
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by enuk80(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Op your story is very pathetic and everything you clearly stated above shows the girl doesn't love you a bit. You were just forcing yourself around her. She didn't see you in her world and perhaps not in line with your vision.

The best thing to do is to move on with your life by avoiding her totally. You need to love yourself more and I want you to channel all those energies into developing yourself and your future.

You need to understand the fact that before she came into your life you were happy and your happiness does not depend on her. Love sometimes make us think our happiness depend on the ones we love but the truth is your well being should be your happiness.

Don't let your negative thoughts manipulate you that she will change.. She will never change. Besides, she has random guys that she mess around with. Why would you want to be with such a woman.

Abeg give yourself brain before you lost your direction in life.
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Do not listen to anybody that will tell you that money will give happiness.

True love can never be bought with money but not withstanding, you must be hardworking and with consistency in your endeavors, money will be made.

Finding true love is the ultimate happiness in life. True love when found, happens spontaneously. It is not forced.

Your girlfriend does not love you because you are doubting her. When there is doubt, there is no more love or the love has reduced. You are lucky you have not gotten married to her.

Never settle in any environment that look, sound, smell and feel toxic to you.
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Fedric(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
seyigiggle:
oga learn how to ignore people. that does not mean they are not existing.
people you ignore would mostly look for you just as you are doing now.
so bro, turn the table around
OK brother. I happen to ignore her in a certain time. She came looking for me...

Even begging and asking if she offend me.

Will definitely ignore her totally
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Fedric(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
slimany:

But others have snatch her far far more than that. That girl is a certified runs girl. Run for ur life bro before u catch gonorrhea for penis. The girl they distribute her kpekus all rounder. Ure just filling a matter in a space of her life.

Great advise. Slimany. Thank you. I will definitely run for her
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Fedric(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
slimany:

She once said, if I'm not there, someone will be there and do it better financially .

I have been something all this while. Thanks everyone for your advise
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by seyigiggle: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
Fedric:
OK brother. I happen to ignore her in a certain time. She came looking for me...

Even begging and asking if she offend me.
that's it

Will definitely ignore her totally

don't ignore her totally, otherwise she would keep begging.
try not to prioritize her. as in keep her as a pet (second choice or your rebound toy to cool future heart breaks) that is if she would meet up your qualities.

I don try.
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Fedric(m): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
enuk80:
Op your story is very pathetic and everything you clearly stated above shows the girl doesn't love you a bit. You were just forcing yourself around her. She didn't see you in her world and perhaps not in line with your vision.

The best thing to do is to move on with your life by avoiding her totally. You need to love yourself more and I want you to channel all those energies into developing yourself and your future.

You need to understand the fact that before she came into your life you were happy and your happiness does not depend on her. Love sometimes make us think our happiness depend on the ones we love but the truth is your well being should be your happiness.

Don't let your negative thoughts manipulate you that she will change.. She will never change. Besides, she has random guys that she mess around with. Why would you want to be with such a woman.

Abeg give yourself brain before you lost your direction in life.

Thanks you, I appreciate your advise
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by MissSlimbody(f): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
She obviously don't love. She only said yes probably because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Now she regrets saying yes and want to frustrate you into breaking up with her.

My advice; end things with her.
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
Brethren, should I tell him?
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by bazkid24(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Neroflo, awfa Abeg I have some questions that I wanna ask you about Adsense
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Akinbahm(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
Fedric:
Hi guys, good am.

I'm not in the mood to write much but I will make it plain and short. Please don't insult me because you can be in my shoe.

I have a friend who I later got to love, told her about my feelings, I'm emotionally attached to her, sexually and mentally.

With time, she agreed and we went on with the relationship. But issue started arise when I told her I love her.

She hardly pick when I call her, she always complain she wanna sleep any time I call her at night 8' 9' 10 pm. But she will pick others call 12pm .

She drop my call to pick other people call,

I beg her for everything.

She claim to love me but I can't see it in her as she hardly call me or flash.

Any time I didn't pick her flash when she does flash, she become angry.

She recharge and borrow up-to #1000 from mtn but she can't call me or flash me. Any time she does, she flash.

If I call her, immediately, if I call again. It will be user is on another call or busy.

She pick other guys call Im my present,
And if I confront her to tell them she is in a relationship, she told me that she isn't dating them that I can't stop her from making friends and having them around.

She hadn't make me happy, everytime I think about her, for this reason she take it as an advantage.

She told me last week when she requested I gave her money that, if she had know she would have considered those guys coming to her that now she would have had money at hand from them.

She don't encourage me to do something, she only make me feel bad.

Sincerely I'm not happy and I don't think I'm in a loving relationship. Could it be my too much expectation?

She said things that make me go angry, does something that don't bring me happiness. She could say,
Call me tomorrow, I'm sleeping even if it's 8pm, but receive 20 minutes call immediately I drop the call.

She don't appreciate when ever I do things for her, I have done little but great things for her but no appreciation. Could be little in people's eyes but it's huge and save her from issues, shame and death.

I'm not happy and I tried letting go but I just don't know how and find it difficult to.

I have nothing to worry about in life, I am a student and I make money online.

I'm not just in to girls, not that I can't talk to girl, I just don't have that time and willingness.

Please advice ,I just feel relationship is more like, loving, calling, feeling, happiness, and been there for each other and not been two side person.

I feel bad about how I'm trading my future and how my future is been run by me, I feel bad about my current relationship and I feel bad everytime knowing that this isn't gonna make me happy.

I'm just confuse and I don't know how to leave this girl or what to do.

Please advise me and I will follow your advise with concrete reason.

I'm hurt and I want advise. Please don't just read and move one, please drop comment, bad or good.

I have had Bleep with her 3 times and this happen when I don't request for it, she don't even let me in when I requested it.

It was when I want to give up in her that it happened...

I will be glad if I can meet few ladies and gentlemen in here.....

Advise needed please

Brb
Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by Optimistdude: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
Guy,
Please check DM
Fedric:

Re: Is This Relationship Or Situationship? by samwash(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
@Op, are you not the same person that open this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6494889/girlfriend-misbehaving

Is it not the same GF you complain abt in the other thread? Don't tell me it's the same girl issues since 2018
What do you really want OP?
How old are you? What's that someone asked you in the other thread & you don't answer that question.
You really need a relationship concellor to lecture & mentor you as regards Nigerian relationships.
You just dey fall guys hand,you need to wise up man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pamela Odeme A Top Model Goes Unclad Online / If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do? / Could This Be The Funniest Pre-wedding Picture Ever??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.